Co-worker in Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
I knew that suit. I took it off him this morning!
2.6k words
4.69
6.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers

Chapter 3 - Meeting the CFO

.

.

The day goes well when you start it in such a good way. Most of the morning, I was sporting a semi under the table as I kept remembering details of that hot session in the restroom stall. How fucking build is that man? Who could it be? I am sure I must have seen him, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

As the hours went on, I thought of what I will do to him in the evening. The idea of his sloppy hole filled with my cum between his ripped panties just wouldn't let me calm down.

.

"Nick, they shut us down!" Morris sat on the chair next to me.

"What? Why?"

"Then haven't said. Paul just said it to me on the way back from meeting with the board."

"I hope you are joking! We've been at it since June! That's ridiculous!"

"You tell me! This is my baby." he looked devastated. It may be silly for some, but when you invest so much time and effort into something, you can't help but feel betrayed by something like this.

"We shouldn't give up so easily, Morris!"

"What can we do? Owen said that proposal had major flaws, and he just won't back it up..."

"Then we'll write a new one." I was furious. I've spent months on that thing!

"What major flaws he talked about?"

"Like he would tell me."

"Who else would he tell that?"

"I suppose Paul knows."

"Fuck Paul! He could have fought for this more but is a damn coward."

"Then what do you suggest? We can't just walk into Owen's office and demand he'd change his mind."

"No, but we can hear his points and discuss possible adjustments. I haven't given up yet. What worst can happen if we ask?"

"Ok..." I could see his color started returning, and there was slight hope in his eyes.

.

"Damn... I never thought I would use this."

I picked up my phone.

"What?"

"Favor. Give me one second."

I called Julie. She used to be one of my female subs. It was a long time ago, and we were both surprised to find ourselves working for the same company when I got hired, but since we both knew we were professionals, we decided never to speak of our past relationship anymore. This should be considered unethical, but it's worth the try.

She answered after the first tone.

"Sir?"

"Hi, Julie."

"How can I help, sir?" her tone was sweet and calm, as many personal assistants have.

"I need to ask a favor. I need to have a meeting with Mr. Simmons."

"How important is this, sir?"

"You know I wouldn't ask if it wouldn't be crucial."

Julie understood immediately from what position I was asking this favor. Her voice got lower. "Can you now talk, sir?"

"I am here with my colleague Morris Donovan who would be joining the meeting if you could arrange that."

"Right, I understand. You do realize this is crossing our original agreement."

"I do."

She got quiet for a minute.

"In that case, I will trust your judgment, and I hope we can discuss it later personally, sir."

"Of course, we can." I will reward you handsomely, my beautiful slut! The good thing is we've known each other for years prior, and I hope she knows I am a trustworthy person. Even though I wasn't thrilled, I needed to resort to this.

"I could schedule one for three o'clock this afternoon or ten-thirty tomorrow."

"We will be there today at three."

"Done. Then I will see you soon. Have a good day, sir."

"You too, Julie. You have my thanks."

She remained silent, and I hung up.

.

Morris was over the moon! He would start dancing if we weren't in the open office!

"You are a genius! What have you done to her?"

Lots of things before we accidentally ended up in the same company. But I suppose we will have one extra session after a long time. I had to smile.

"We should decide how we will approach this. We can't just come there with a single, please."

"Sure, let's get to it!"

.

We spent the whole time up to two o'clock going through everything we could think of. Finally, shortly before three, I went to refresh myself, and we headed to the elevator.

Mr. Owen Simmons was the CFO and had a reputation as a friendly but stringent man. We were nervous, but we were determined. As we stepped into the hall, Julie came to us.

"He is on the phone now but said you can go in. I told him that we had known each other, and you asked me this as a favor. He said he would listen to you only because of that." Julie smiled lightly, and I knew she was so proud of herself, knowing how good of a reward she must have earned. Plus, it eased the question of how we got here without the backstabber Paul.

"Thank you, Julie. I really appreciate that." I let her know as subtly as possible. She smiled and led us in.

.

We came into the spacious office, and Mr. Simmons just put the phone on the table and stood up to welcome us.

I, however, stood frozen in my spot, staring at him with confusion. I knew that suit. I took it off him this morning! I looked down to see his shoes and then at his belt, but he had it covered by a suit jacket. Still, as I looked closely at him, there was no doubt in my mind. This man is Own-me. How silly and smart, he just left out one single letter.

I smiled at him and happily shook his hand, my mind working overtime, concentrating on the meeting and, at the same time, deciding what to do with that information.

Using this would also be unethical...

.

So we did our best, and Owen listened to us. He was attentive and polite, pointing out things he found and asking questions he had. We talked for about an hour, and he never once stopped smiling with that gentle, understanding smile. When we finished, Morris and I felt good about ourselves. And I liked this man.

However, when he made sure we said everything, he started talking, and it wasn't good. He made us feel great about the effort we put into this and even admired the determination he could see in setting this meeting, but he still wasn't convinced.

So this little speech of his would have left me satisfied if I had been thirty years old, but now with ages in this business, I saw that he was politely telling us to fuck off, which got me angry.

.

But I am not your traditional angry man. I got to the position I am in because I channel that anger and carefully choose how.

"Morris, would you mind if I talk with Mr. Simmons alone?"

They both looked surprised, but Owen seemed intrigued.

"Well... Sure. I will be out with Julie."

"No need; I will meet you down in the office. This may take longer."

Morris looked at Mr. Simmons, who looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"I should inform you that I also have a few things to do. Being CFO isn't about sitting in the corner office and looking presentable."

Good, a joke. Let's see how much humor you will have in two minutes, asshole.

.

I looked meaningfully at Morris, and he said his goodbye and left us behind closed doors.

I immediately switched. Looking at Owen as prey. He noticed that but remained silent as if observing what would happen.

"What more did you want to say, Nick?"

"Nothing in regards to the project. You seem to be already decided."

"True, then why did you want to stay?"

"I thought it would be fair to let you know."

"Know what?"

He leaned back in his chair and looked at me with that slight smile.

.

"Where is my tie, cum-dump?"

He froze, and that constant smile of his disappeared in a split second.

"Excuse me?" he said slowly.

I looked at him, and we both knew we knew what I was talking about.

"Did that just make your pussy twitch? I hope my cum is still in there, slut."

"I don't think this is appropriate, Nick."

"No, yet that's what makes it so exciting, isn't it? You haven't answered my question, Owen."

.

I may be risking my job now, but I brought this company many clients, and they know I would be taking them with me if they should fire me just like that.

"Take a deep breath, boy," I said in caring command. I often use this tone when my subs get overwhelmed, and I kind of perfected the tone and the stare over the years. It had an immediate effect as he instinctively inhaled and exhaled, looking at me as if he still hadn't decided how he felt about this.

"Good boy. Now, where is the tie?"

He reached into his jacket pocket and put it on the table.

"You wear it on you. How sweet." I stood up and walked over to his big desk standing before him. My dick was raging so hard it tented my pants. He couldn't help but look at it and open his mouth in exhale.

"When is your next meeting, slut?"

He swallowed his dry mouth, "I don't have any today. I made Julie reschedule them."

I smiled, "Why?"

"I would have to be out of the office for the rest of the day and wouldn't be able to make it here before six."

Hearing that just made me leak. "You could have told me, but I appreciate that." I leaned very close. Our noses were nearly touching.

"I wanted to kiss those lips since this morning."

He turned, "Please don't."

I straightened my spine and watched him, thinking whether I should respect this line. I decided I would for now, but those lips immediately became the most desirable part of his body.

.

"Look at me, bitch."

He did, and I pulled on the tie and started to wrap it around his eyes again. I could see his cock jerk in that tent it created, and when I tied it behind his head, I licked his lips. He recoiled, but I already moved to his ear and nape. I loosened his tie and opened his shirt to see the sign written on his chest. With my right hand, I squeezed his nipple and unbuckled his belt with my left. His breathing was so shallow now I was worried he would faint soon. I pulled his belt out and whispered in his ear.

"Hands behind your back, cum-dump!"

Within a second, he did it, which resulted in his chest popping out even more. I squeezed his nipple again and heard his sweet hissing under me.

.

I unbuckled my belt and opened my pants, letting them fall to my ankles, and he was listening intently with that delicious mouth open. I pulled my boxer briefs below my balls and put his belt buckle to his mouth.

"Lick it, bitch." his tongue darted out, smearing spit on the chrome buckle and then the leather body.

"Feel the ridges?" he aimed his tongue at them, trying each one with the tip of his tongue.

"That's how hard you've been biting it," I whispered into his ear. "Did you look at the state of your pecs?"

He nodded

"Did you like it?"

He nodded enthusiastically.

"Such a good boy." I took his pressed shirt and opened it more, looking at the bite marks on his shoulders.

"Bite down, boy; I see an empty spot here."

He moaned and bit the leather down as he felt my teeth on his skin. I bit his nape, and he groaned in the belt.

I let go and couldn't take much more now.

"Open wide, bitch. I am about to feed you."

.

I spread his lips with my fingers, and he licked them. I put my cock head to his mouth, and he started sucking as if he had been hungry for ages. I let him bob on my dick. I put his belt behind his head, pulled on it, and started trusting into his mouth, opening his throat and listening to him gag and slurp.

"What a good cum-dump. That's my good boy. Suck it."

It took me a few minutes to get him to the base, and then I stopped there in the ecstasy of his spasming throat around my cock, milking it. He started pressing his head into the belt I was holding him with, and I showed him mercy and let go.

"Breathe, boy." I liked his swollen lips, yearning to dive in that month

"We're going again. I will feed you this time, and you will take it all, understand?"

He nodded, breathing heavily.

"Open, cum-dump. I am about to make a second mark on that chest."

With that, he started shaking, and I pushed in the whole cock in one trust. He moaned and groaned but composed himself. I started face fucking him hard, and soon I felt I would shoot!

"Eat, bitch! Eat it all!"

I could feel his throat trying to swallow around my cock, and it felt like heaven itself opened above me! Fuck, what a great day it is today!

I pulled out, and he coughed and breathed heavily and erratically.

.

Then I bent in front of him and licked the place next to the first bite mark from this morning under the sign: LOAD COUNT:

"Say when to stop, Owen."

He nodded, and I bit hard, increasing my strength as I watched him tilt his head back and moan in pleasure.

"Stop, please."

I released his muscle and licked it gently. I kissed his jaw and got dressed.

.

I leaned close and licked it before whispering to his ear: "Text me if you want me to come at six."

Then I left. I told Julie that he had asked me to tell her he had an important call and would call her later. She nodded.

"Can we talk now, sir?"

"Julie, a project I have been working on for months got shut down. So I would like to have some time. But I will keep you in mind. I promise."

"I understand, sir," she smiled slightly and wished me a good day.

.

"How did it go?"

"Don't get your hopes up, Morris. He didn't agree." Morris sank in his chair.

"At least we tried."

"Yeah, I am glad we did." I smiled.

.

Owen hadn't contacted me until most people had left, and it was past five. Then my phone beeped, and I looked at it:

O: I am still not accepting that proposal

N: Do not write me about work here.

N: I told you that was not the reason I stayed.

O: in that case, I would like to meet you here at six, but we should talk first.

N: I already booked the meeting room

O: it would be better here. J. Is heading out soon.

N: Good, then I will see you in about an hour

.

No "Thank you, sir."... That kind of disappointed me, but I could understand. In the end, he was the boss of the boss of my boss, if I count correctly. Still, I found this dynamic very hot!

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers