Co-worker Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries Monica, I will see you next week. Have a good weekend."

Monica came over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You too! And thanks again!"

She rushed out the door, but Joseph didn't leave just yet. He locked the front door, and turned around. There's no way he was waiting to get home. He went into the coffee shop, employee bathroom, and unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them down slightly. He put his left hand up to his nose, to breathe in the wonderful smell of Monica's feet. His right hand reached into his pants, and into his boxers, and pulled out his thick cock. He thought how amazing it would be to have Monica's foot scent, on his cock. He started stroking slowly, imagining her feet in his mouth. It didn't take long for him to shoot his load. He cleaned up, and headed home, all along the way thinking, this might be the best day ever.

Part 2 coming soon. This is semi-autobiographical Let me know if you enjoyed it.

12