Co-Workers Turned Sex Slaves Ch. 03

Story Info
McKenna and Lacey's first day as sex slaves.
6.9k words
4.45
20.9k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yawned in confusion as I woke up the next morning to a warm feeling on my cock. Then, I slowly remembered yesterday, the blackmail, and the events that transpired and I smiled with glee. It actually worked! I made Lacey and McKenna my sex slaves, as evidenced by Lacey's position under the covers and between my legs. I lifted the covers to see Lacey hard at work. Her head was bobbing up and down as she worked my cock and her free hand rested on my balls, which she rubbed as she sucked my dick.

"Morning," I mumbled groggily as I sat up. Lacey repositioned herself accordingly but resumed her blowjob after a brief "good morning, sir."

"MCKENNA!" I called.

"Yes, master?" asked McKenna, coming into the room stark naked with her hair and makeup looking like she had just gotten out of bed, yet she somehow looked beautiful.

"Lacey is taking care of my more direct morning needs today so why don't you go and make the three of us some breakfast? I assume you have food in the fridge?"

"Yes, sir."

"Come here, let me play with your titties."

McKenna walked over without a complaint, and I reached out and grabbed her huge breasts.

"Good," I muttered. "Right, so go make us coffee, eggs, bacon, and some toast. Enough for three people. I don't wanna be halfway through my morning and find myself having to take an early lunch break again."

"Again?" asked McKenna. One look from me and she remembered her place was no longer as my boss, questioning why I might be leaving the building during work hours, but as my slave. "I-I mean I didn't know you've done that, sir."

"It's not my fault when you're the one acting bitchy," I retorted. "I needed a break from time to time."

McKenna said nothing, so I twisted her nipples. God, I loved doing that!"

"Ow! I'm sorry, sir!"

"For what?"

"For... acting bitchy."

"Louder."

"I'M SORRY FOR ACTING BITCHY! THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY?"

I twisted her nipples, again, harder this time. McKenna yelled out a bit louder this time and then gasped in pain when I refused to let go so quickly this time."

"Please, please, PLEASE! I'm sorry! For the love of God, I'm sorry!"

"Apologize respectfully," I said gently as I released her nipples. McKenna took a few moments to composed herself before answering.

"I'm sorry for acting bitchy when I was your boss, master. I won't ever do it again."

"Damn right you won't. If you do, I'll punish you for it. Now, go make us breakfast!"

I dismissed McKenna with the customary smack on the ass. Although she had been my slave for less than 24 hours, she no longer flinched when I did this. All the while Lacey continued to dutifully suck me off and I felt myself close to an orgasm.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I grabbed Lacey's head and pushed my cock further into her mouth. Before long, I found myself cumming down her throat.

"Swallow it all," I reminder her. Lacey needed no reminding. She swallowed every last drop and then showed me her mouth. I nodded in approval.

"Let's go," I said as I climbed out of bed. "We need to get ready for work."

I took Lacey by the hand and led her into the bathroom.

"I need to piss," I announced. Lacey turned to leave but I held her arm in place. "No, you're gonna aim for me."

"Seriously?!" exclaimed Lacey. "You can't do that yourself."

I turned and smacked Lacey across the face. This time, the slap was hard enough that it left a slight mark.

"You will be punished later today for your subordination," I told her. "Yes, I can do it myself, but why should I when I have a slave to do it for me?"

Lacey grumbled under her breath but moved over and took hold of my cock. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she probably wanted to grab my balls and squeeze them as hard as she could, but she instead aimed my cock at the toilet. I sighed loudly in satisfaction mostly to annoy Lacey as I pissed. When I was finished, I had her jiggle my cock and allowed her to let go when I was sure there was nothing left.

"Good, slave." I turned to go toward the shower when I realized there was another morning ablution I needed to perform. "Go help McKenna in the kitchen and be back here in fifteen minutes."

After giving Lacey her smack on the ass, she went to help McKenna. After I finished in the bathroom, I snuck toward the kitchen but ended up pressing my ear to the door when I heard they were talking about me.

"He's an asshole!" Lacey exclaimed. "And misogynistic, and a pig, and-"

"A man?" McKenna suggested. I faintly made out the sound of an egg whisk.

"Look at this! He's having you cook and clean! He-"

"Has us by the balls. Lacey, don't you get it? We killed a man, and he has proof! Even if we dumped my car into the Hudson they'd still arrest us! We are clearly the ones in that video and they will trace the license plates on that car to me. Plus, everyone saw how drunk we were. Don't you get it? If he goes to the police, it's over!"

"But this is ridiculous! I told you what he had me do in the bathroom just now!"

"Lacey, drop the innocent act. Remember all the times you had me help you with your make-up so that nobody would see the bruises on your face after your boyfriend would beat the shit out of you? You can handle a slap now and again and you can definitely handle holding his dick when he wants to piss."

"It's the principle!"

"What fucking principle? The one where we keep him happy and avoid jail? I hate to break it to you Lace, but if you don't do this, your life is over. He knows that and he's using it to his full advantage. To think I once told people he'd make a terrible businessman!"

"So you're ok with it?"

"No, I'm not fucking ok with it! But what choice do we have? I even tried to offer myself up on your behalf but it didn't work. He wants both of us. I woke up way too early this morning to talk to my lawyers and you know what they advised me to do? Anything that man says. Otherwise, it could be twenty years we go to prison for, maybe even life considering what he has on me!"

"What? What does-"

"Never mind that! The point is that there's no way I'm going to prison until I'm an old woman, and if I have to bark like a fucking dog and suck that bastard's dick every day to avoid it, then I'll do it. Now, ask Jack how he likes his eggs."

"Over easy," I said, walking into the room. McKenna and Lacey froze up. "Relax, I didn't hear much but I'm glad you're on board. Lacey, you can take over the cooking. I need McKenna for something special. McKenna, follow me to the bathroom but I want you to crawl. Oh, and that barking like a dog idea? I like it. Do that too until we get to the bathroom."

True to her word, McKenna literally barked like a bitch while she crawled behind me. She moved as quickly as she could to get the humiliation over with and I was happy to oblige since I had no interest in being late for work. When we got to the bathroom, I allowed McKenna to kneel. I went to the bathroom cupboard and pulled out McKenna's hair trimmer.

"You asked if I could manscape the first time you saw my dick, remember?" I asked. McKenna nodded.

"Yes, master."

"Good. You're gonna do it for me."

I handed her the trimmer. With one more "yes, master," McKenna got to work. She first trimmed my pubic hair to where it was just stubble as I made sure she had some paper towels to put down.

"Why the change of heart?" I asked.

"It's my best option, master."

"That it is. You'll get used to it, and it won't be all chores and genital care."

I shot McKenna a smirk which wasn't returned. Oh well. I lifted my leg so she could get better access to my balls as she trimmed all excess hair from them too. Pretty soon, I was good to go."

"For the record," I said, "I could have continued to make you go down on me without doing this, but I'd like you to enjoy it rather than just do it because I'm ordering you to, so there."

"Let's get one thing straight, master," said McKenna, as she handed me the trimmer but remained on her knees. "You may have leverage over me and you may have enough to blackmail me to do any depraved thing your perverted mind can think of, but I will NEVER enjoy it... sir."

"We'll see," I replied as I moved toward the tub. "Come, we both need a shower."

McKenna got off her knees and stepped in with me. The shower was easily big enough for the both of us. McKenna turned the water on, and we were soon soaked. I took in her naked body in a different way now as I saw her all wet and I soon found myself soaping her up. Of course, I spent longer than I needed to on her tits.

"I need to do my hair, sir." McKenna said. I allowed her to with a quick non-verbal gesture as I returned to admiring her stunning body. While McKenna washed her hair, I easily washed the rest of her body and soon, she was rinsing the soap off.

"Now it's my turn," I said. McKenna took the hint and began washing my hair. She soon moved to my chest and then down to my lower extremities. McKenna tried to spend as little time on my cock and balls as possible but because she had just trimmed my hair down there, it took longer than it most likely would have otherwise. Meanwhile, I had a boner again.

"I think we need to take care of this before we end the shower," I said. McKenna glanced down at my cock and then back at me.

"We will be late for work, master!" she said.

"Not if you're quick."

McKenna reached out and began to jerk me off. I ended up cumming quicker than expected since I spent the time squeezing her tits. Despite cumming in Lacey's mouth less than an hour ago, I had an entirely new load to spurt all over McKenna's stomach.

"Rinse that off and then come dry me off," I said, stepping out of the shower and onto the mat. McKenna quickly rinsed the cum off before following me with a towel. She went to get her own but I stopped her.

"You can air dry today," I said matter-of-factly.

"Yes, master." McKenna said as she helped me to dry off. I caught one last drop of cum with my finger and stuck it in McKenna's open mouth. Tasting my cum, she instinctively closed her lips around my finger and her tongue swept my cum off it.

"Good girl," I said as I moved to the sink. "I need you to shave me too. Oh, and in case you get any ideas, if you cut me, I will make you go to work naked today."

McKenna rolled her eyes, but I let it go considering how good she had been that morning. She lathered my face with shaving cream and set to work shaving me. I wasn't really going to make her go to work naked as that would raise some eyebrows, but the threat was effective, and she shaved me without a single mistake. Nodding my approval, I slapped McKenna on the ass and then led her to the bedroom. This time, I allowed her to walk and not crawl since I didn't want her getting dirty.

"Dress me," I ordered. "The navy suit with the white striped shirt and the red polka dotted tie."

McKenna went into my overnight bag and pulled out the necessary items. First, she held my underwear as I stepped into them. That being accomplished, she put my socks on, then my trousers, belt, undershirt, and shirt on. Buttoning my shirt up, the naked McKenna tied my necktie for me. I saw it was a full Windsor and not the four-in-hand which I usually went with. After I put my suit jacket on, McKenna finished by kneeling down and tying my shoelaces for me.

"May I get dressed for work now, master?" she asked politely. I shook my head.

"After breakfast," I told her as I helped her up. "Come! Let's eat!"

I walked into the kitchen with my hand casually resting on McKenna's ass. Lacey smiled ever so slightly as we entered.

"Just in time!" she announced. Three plates of hot food were waiting for us.

"Lacey, you need to shower," I reminded her.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "I-I mean-"

"Eat quickly," I said. Lacey began to shovel food into her mouth as fast as she could while McKenna and I sat down to eat in a more civilized manner. I spent most of the meal staring at McKenna's tits and debating whether I had time to fuck her again but I knew that I didn't. Halfway through breakfast, Lacey asked for permission to go shower.

"Yes, but in the future, whichever one of you makes breakfast will wake up early and shower beforehand," I said. "Go on, meet us in the bedroom when you're done. Also, make sure you wear that red lipstick today. It looks good on you."

Lacey barely registered what I said before rushing off. I lamented not getting to slap her ass on her way out as I continued eating.

"I think you'd look great with a tattoo," I said, breaking the silence. "What do you think?"

"If it pleases you, master."

"I mean, what do you actually think. Permission to answer freely."

"If I'm being honest, I agree, but I worry what kind of tattoo you would make me get."

I laughed. "Yeah, I have some ideas. Something to think about in the future. Anyway, I heard what you said to Lacey before. Thanks for helping to convince her."

"I didn't do it for you... sir."

"I know, but I want us all to get along. We're basically a family now."

"Family doesn't rape and enslave family."

I put my fork down and looked pointedly at McKenna.

"Rape is a strong word," I said after a while. "You have a choice, McKenna. It's just not a good choice."

She didn't respond. I finished my breakfast and put my disk in the dishwasher.

"One less chore for you to do," I said with a chuckle. "Let's get you dressed."

We returned to the bedroom where I went through McKenna's clothes. Unfortunately, her entire wardrobe seemed to consist of clothes purchased with the intention of hiding her thick body as much as she could. After some rummaging, I found a white and black houndstooth dress that seemed a bit smaller than the others.

"I don't wear that one anymore, master."

"Oh? And why not?"

"It's too small on me."

"That's exactly why I picked it. Put it on."

"What about underwear, master?"

I laughed in an exaggerated manner and McKenna got the hint. I did, however, allow her to wear a bra due to the large nature of her breasts. After I selected a black lack bra for her to wear, she stepped into the dress and I picked out a pair of black heels to accompany it. McKenna stepped into the shoes after I helped her to put on pantyhose. I had her twirl and nodded in approval. The dress was short enough to allow enough of her legs to be exposed but not enough for everyone to know she wasn't wearing panties. Her breasts were unfortunately completely covered as the dress went up to her collar, but I shrugged. I would have her buy sluttier clothes in the future.

I sent McKenna into the bathroom to do her makeup when Lacey came out. She was naked aside from her makeup and I noted her red lipstick with approval. For Lacey, I selected a navy skirt and blazer combo along with a pink dress shirt. I made her leave three buttons unbuttoned which allowed her cleavage to show. In Lacey's case, I allowed her to wear a red bra and panty set along with a pair of black heels.

"Ah, my two slaves look amazing!" I exclaimed when McKenna was finished in the bathroom. "Let's go to work!"

Unfortunately, work wasn't very interesting that morning. McKenna drove us and I considered having Lacey suck my dick but I also didn't want to risk a bumpy ride ruining her makeup. We arrive precisely at 9:30 and McKenna called a staff meeting. After this, I went to her office, and we quickly arranged for my workload that day to be mostly spread out between Lacey and her. So, instead of spending the day at work, I mostly spent the morning travelling between my apartment and McKenna's as I "officially" moved in. I gave my landlord 30 days' notice but for all intents and purposes moved out. After returning briefly to lunch and appearances, I spent the afternoon shopping for better suits with McKenna's credit card and buying some new toys at the sex shop to try out. I was back at work in time for our late afternoon staff meeting. I had forgotten how much of a controlling bitch McKenna could be at work.

"Dude," whispered one of my co-workers, "stop staring at McKenna's tits, she's gonna notice."

"She hasn't yet," I replied confidently, knowing full well that she had but that she also couldn't do anything about it. In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to ravish her in front of all my co-workers, but I knew that I couldn't. It was the wrong play. Instead, I waited until McKenna was finished and people began filing out of the conference room. I held up a hand to signal McKenna to wait.

"On your knees, now!" I ordered as I locked the door. McKenna looked back at the windows to ensure that the blinds were all closed before obeying my command. I pulled out my cock and without ceremony, shoved it into her mouth. Holding her head in place with one hand, I pinched McKenna's nose until I saw her choking on my cock.

"That's a good slut!" I remarked as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. McKenna gasped desperately for air, but I barely allowed her any time before I began to facefuck her. After a good minute or two, I allowed her to take a break as I pulled my pants off and sat down in a chair and spread my legs.

"Crawl over to me, bitch. That's it!"

I felt ready to nut right then and there as McKenna made her way over to me on her hands and knees. This would have been better naked but alas, we were at work. Being clothed did not stop McKenna from giving me excellent head and I soon found myself pumping a load into her warm, inviting mouth.

"You know the drill," I told her. "Swallow!"

McKenna swallowed my cum without a word as I put my pants on. I allowed her to stand up but held her back as she tried to leave.

"What do you say when someone gives you a present?" I asked.

"Thank you for your cum, master," McKenna squeaked out, clearly off-guard by the fact that she was being controlled at work in this manner.

"Good, girl!" I exclaimed, patting McKenna condescendingly on the head. I could practically feel her fuming mere inches away from me but she did nothing besides nod and unlock the door before leaving the room. Work was almost over so I played games on my computer until it was ready to go home. I texted Lacey and McKenna with specific instructions to meet me in the parking lot.

"Don't worry," I assured them as I arrived at McKenna's car. "I will come up with a better way to ensure we all get home without arousing suspicion. In the meantime, lets get dinner!"

McKenna drove while I rested my left hand on the upper part of her inner leg. Lacey was relegated to the back which spared her the groping, but I made sure to keep her involved in the conversation as well. We mostly talked about the weather and sports; the latter of which McKenna was surprisingly knowledgeable on.

"I want to get to know my slaves," I explained, addressing the unspoken question of why I was bothering to chat. "If the three of us can't have a normal conversation, then it's going to be a long five years."

I selected a steakhouse on the upper west side. I had always wanted to eat there but could never justify dropping $500 on a meal. Good thing McKenna was paying for it! During dinner, we talked aimlessly as I tried to learn more about the women. Both women were born and raised in the city although neither met until they became co-workers. Lacey had just come out of a long-term relationship and McKenna tended to hop from guy to guy. At a certain point, I asked about body counts. Lacey was quick to tell me four, but McKenna struggled to think and still couldn't come up with a number.

"Damn!" I remarked. "You're a real slut, aren't you?"

McKenna said nothing, most likely because she knew that whatever she said in reply would earn her a punishment when we returned home. One we got back, I looked expectantly at the women until they remembered my rule about clothes indoors. Both Lacey and McKenna quickly stripped until they were naked, leaving a pile of fancy clothes on the floor.

12