Co-Workers Turned Sex Slaves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put those in the laundry basket and then meet me in the living room," I commanded. "I have a surprise for you!"

My two slaves walked off with their clothes in their hands, each nervous about my 'surprise.' They were right to be. When they returned, I held up two matching steel collars in my hands. Each collar had a ring around it where a leash could be attached.

"On your knees," I ordered. Lacey and McKenna gracefully dropped to their knees. I took one collar and closed it around Lacey's neck, before doing the same to McKenna. Reaching back into my black bag, I pulled out two separate chain leashes and attached them to Lacey and McKenna's collars.

"From now on, each day when you come home, you will immediately strip naked and put on these collars, which will live on that table by the door. You may only take the collars off when I give you permission. Otherwise, I expect you to wear them every evening unless we are outside the penthouse. Understood?"

"Yes, master," both slaves murmured submissively. I yanked their leashes.

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes, master!!"

"Good. Now I have a few more surprises."

Reaching again into the bag, I pulled out some nipple clamps. McKenna could not hold back a gasp as she saw them in my hand. With tits like hers, she knew just how much fun someone could have with them. I gleefully attached them to McKenna's nipples first, and then to Lacey's.

"You do not have to wear the nipple clamps at all times," I clarified, much to McKenna's relief. "But I will be using them quite often so you'd both better get used to wearing them. Now for the last surprise!"

I pushed aside the dildos, spanking/whipping equipment, and various cuffs until I found the four dog bowls that I was looking for. Two read "McKenna" and the other two read "Lacey."

"From now on, you will eat and drink out of these unless given permission otherwise."

"What?!" cried McKenna, unable to contain herself. I glared at her, and she sank back down onto her heels.

"Thank you, McKenna! I was looking for an excuse to try out some of these toys tonight."

"Haven't you degraded us enough?" Lacey demanded, emboldened by McKenna's defiance.

"Probably," I replied smirking, "but you don't really have any choice but to take it, and it turns me on."

"Misogynist," muttered Lacey, barely loud enough for me to hear, but I heard it. I yanked her leash hard, and she knew she had made a mistake.

"What was that?!" I asked sharply. Lacey shook her head.

"Nothing!"

"The only thing I hate more than backtalk is lying. I heard what you said."

"Ok, fine!" hissed Lacey, standing up. "You're going too far! We have both submitted to every single perverted demand of yours and you continue to demean and degrade us. You know what I think? I think you can't stand the idea of a successful Latina and you just had to find a way to tear me down! Congratulations, it fucking worked."

I raised an eyebrow. McKenna remained on her knees looking down. I looked Lacey directly in the eye before delivering my response.

"I could care less about you being a successful Latina," I told her. "You're the one who's hung up on the whole race aspect. You and McKenna with all her talk yesterday about how she doesn't fuck white guys. I didn't make you my sex slave you because of any racist shit. I did it because you're hot as fuck. Now, here is what's going to happen. You will apologize. You will then accept the punishment I am about to give you. McKenna, you will only get a spanking and then you'll have most of the night off, because you stayed on your knees like a good girl. Lacey, you're about to enter a world of pain tonight."

"No," replied Lacey, still standing.

"Excuse me?!"

"I've had all day to think and if you send us to prison, you won't get to fuck us anymore, and you don't really want that, so I'm renegotiating."

"No? I'd like to fuck both of you, but if you go to jail I'd still have McKenna. McKenna, tell her about the embezzlement and how much time you're facing."

"Huh?" asked Lacey, turning to McKenna, who hung her head in defeat.

"It's true," she replied. "I stole money from the company. I have been for years! Jack... sorry, master knows so he's got that on me too. My lawyer told me this morning that between the manslaughter, leaving the scene of an accident, and the nature of the embezzlement, I'd be facing a life sentence."

"In short," I interjected, "McKenna is truly my bitch, my whore, my slave. Isn't that right, McKenna?"

"Yes, master!"

Realizing the predicament she was in, Lacey slowly and fearfully sunk back down onto her knees. I smiled sinisterly.

"Apologize," I ordered, "like you mean it."

"Please, Ja- master! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it! Please don't send me to jail!"

"Why the change in heart, Lacey?" I asked. "I thought this was too demeaning for you?"

"I-I didn't mean it!"

"Yes, you did, but you now know you don't have a choice. However, you still need to be punished. Wait here while I punish McKenna first. I'm going to need to take my time with you."

I allowed Lacey's leash to fall to the floor and I walked McKenna over to the couch while she crawled beside me. I patted my leg, and she bent over it ready for her over the knee spanking.

"Count each spank and thank me for it," I said. "You will receive ten spanks."

"Yes, master. Thank you, master!"

I began to administer the spanking. Lacey knelt some distance away as I brought my open hand down on McKenna's bare ass ten times in rapid succession. She took it quite well and thanked me with each spank.

"Have you been spanked before?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," answered McKenna. "My daddy used to spank me."

"Well, that works out, cause I'm your daddy now."

"Yes... daddy."

"You can have the night off," I told McKenna, unclipping the leash, and allowing her off my lap. "You do still have to stay naked and keep the collar on until bedtime. I'll take the nipple clamps off though."

"Ok, master. Thank you ma-AAAAAAAAUGH!" McKenna cried out as I tugged on her nipple clamps hard and twisted them.

"Sorry," I said as I removed the clamps, "but I couldn't resist. Off you go!"

I sent McKenna off with another slap on her already sore ass as I beckoned Lacey over with my index finger. She moved to get up, but I pointed to the ground. Getting the hint, Lacey crawled over to me and bent over my lap.

"Oh, no. You need more than a spanking for your behavior."

I removed Lacey's nipple clamps and put on her heels causing her to look puzzled. Her look of bewilderment soon changed to a look of panic as she realized that I was crawling her towards the door.

"No!" Lacey cried. "Please! Anything but that! Don't take me outside! Please! I'll be a good girl! I'll drink from my dog bowl! Please!"

"Sorry, but you have to learn. Open the door or else."

Lacey hesitantly opened the door. To her relief, nobody was in the hallway. Grabbing McKenna's car keys, I walked her to the elevator and when it opened, nobody was there. I did notice a security camera and there was a man at the security desk in the lobby, but he barely looked up from his book. In an apartment building full of rich people, it seemed like not much was unusual. Lacey, however, was thoroughly embarrassed with her face bright red with humiliation.

"C'mon my Latina slave," I prompted with another tug on the leash. Walking her to the garage and McKenna's car, Lacey was only too happy to get inside where nobody could see. I allowed her to hide out of sight if she sucked my dick on the ride, which she was happy to do so. I was still wearing my suit from work so nothing appeared out of the ordinary to other drivers. I drove her uptown where I somehow found parking. After I came inside Lacey's mouth, I had her quickly swallow before removing her collar and leash. Draping my overcoat around her, we stepped out into the crisp night air and walked down the streets of New York.

"Why are we here?" asked Lacey, clearly cold despite my coat, which made sense given that she was naked under it.

"You'll see," I whispered. There were very few people still out at this time of night, given that it was a weekday. We passed a homeless guy sleeping and a few passersby, but not much else. Only one of the women walking noticed that something might be amiss with Lacey as her legs were bare, but she probably assumed Lacey was a classy escort or something. We stopped at McDonald's and walked inside.

"Welcome to McDonald's how may I- umm, umm, uhhhh..."

The cashier trailed off as I removed the overcoat from Lacey's body, fully exposing her in all her naked glory. Lacey nearly covered up but one glare from me and her hands dropped to her sides.

"Hey, Omar," I greeted him, reading his nametag. "You in college?"

"Yeah," he replied, not taking his eyes off Lacey.

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen. I'll be twenty in May."

"Have you ever gotten a blowjob?"

"I-I mean n-not really."

"Would you like to?"

"I-I don't have a lot of money, sir."

"Not a problem, she'll do it for a Big Mac."

"Coming right up!"

Omar went to put our order in and then took his "smoke break." We went out back and Omar dropped his pants revealing a decently sized cock, but I was pleased to note it wasn't as big as mine. I know, I know, but I supposed boys will be boys. Encouraging Lacey with a nonverbal gesture, she stood in front of Omar and got on her knees before taking his cock in her mouth. I tapped away on my phone for a few minutes until she was finished. Without being told to, she swallowed his cum. I allowed Lacey to wear my overcoat again and Omar returned to his station where he handed us the Big Mac, free of charge, which I handed to the homeless man as we walked back to the car.

"I can make life easy or difficult for you," I told Lacey, breaking the silence. "Obey me, and it will be easy, perhaps even pleasurable, but if you ever resist again, I will make you do worse than that. Believe me, I would have had you suck off the homeless guy if I wasn't worried about getting an STD. Understand?"

"Yes, master," Lacey answered meekly, the fire gone from her brown eyes. We got in the car, and I drove us back.

"Just to be clear, that was only part of your punishment," I added. "You will be punished further when we get home."

"Yes, master. I'm sorry, master."

Upon returning to the penthouse, I reattached Lacey's collar and leash before forcing her to crawl once we were inside. I crawled her to the living room where McKenna was watching TV and drinking whiskey, something she likely did in her free time before becoming my slave minus the nudity. I cuffed Lacey's hands above her head and attached it to a hook that I bought at the sex shop. They really had everything I needed! Now, Lacey was ready for a whipping. I took out the flogger I got at the shop and made sure that the rigging was secure before I began. Removing the leash, I brought the whip down on Lacey's bare back a few times before allowing her to breathe. She took the first two without a sound, biting her lip to keep quiet, but the third one caused her to cry out. I double checked with McKenna that the place was soundproof before continuing to rain lashes down on Lacey's back.

"Ow! OW! AUGH! I'm sorry! I'M SO SORRY!" cried Lacey as I whipped her, counting out loud as I did so. "I'm sorry for everything, master!"

"... nine, ten!" I counted before pausing. I stopped to examing the red stripes that were beginning to form on Lacey's back. I allowed her to take a short break and then brushed the whip along her ass causing her to shiver.

"I'm going to enjoy this," I whispered as I brought the whip down on her ass. This time, Lacey squirmed harder to avoid it, but I managed to land the whip where it needed to be. I noted that leg cuffs would be helpful in the future as I counted five more whips.

"I'm going to give you a choice now," I informed her. "You have taken ten on the back and ten on the ass. I will now give you a choice. You can have five on the tits or two on the pussy."

"Two," panted Lacey. "Two on the pussy."

"Alright, spread your legs."

Lacey placed her feet farther apart, her legs trembling as she did so. Not wanting to give her time to close her legs, I quickly whipped Lacey's pussy. It was a direct hit, evidenced by the scream Lacey let out after. I sure hoped McKenna was right about the soundproofing.

"You're almost done," I assured Lacey. "Just one more. You can do it!"

This time, I helped Lacey part her legs in anticipation as I prepared for one final lash, which I delivered swift and mercilessly. Lacey howled with pain once more before I uncuffed her.

"Shhhh, it's over now. You're done with the worst part. Well, the most painful part at least. I'll give you some time to compose yourself."

Lacey did seem like she needed time, but I also needed to prepare. I drank some water and borrowed a slightly tipsy McKenna to undress me, which she did. I had her apply lube to my cock for a few minutes before allowing her to go back to her drinking and tv watching. With my cock lubed up and fully erect, I returned to Lacey, her back full of red welts.

"Get on the couch and on all fours!" I ordered. Lacey picked herself up and did as I asked, her body full of sweat. I made a mental note to have her shower before bed.

"Spread your ass," I instructed. Lacey reached around and did as I asked. I squirted some lube on her asshole, but she barely made a move. After I was done, I slowly inserted my cock.

"AHHHHH!" Lacey cried as I entered her final hole. I fucked Lacey in the ass less that a meter away from McKenna as she sat on the couch trying to ignore it. I decided to go easy on the ass slapping given what Lacey endured before remembering her earlier defiance. No, this was a punishment. I slapped her ass hard a few times adding insult to injury as she moaned more in pain than pleasure each time I did so.

"Who's bitch are you?" I asked, grabbing a handful of Lacey's hair and yanking it back.

"I'm your bitch!" she squealed as I continued to fuck her ass with gusto. "I'm your bitch!"

"And don't you forget it!" I punctuated with another smack on that thicc booty, adding to the sounds of her cheeks clapping. With one hand gripping Lacey's hair and another groping her ass with the occasional smack, I found myself soon cumming inside her most sacred orifice. After I was done, I pulled out with an audible 'pop.'

"Good slave," I praised her as I attached the leash back to Lacey's collar. "One last thing and then your punishment is over."

I walked Lacey over to her dog bowl before ordering to spread her ass once again, but over the bowl. My cum spilt out of her asshole and into the dog bowl. Then, allowing Lacey to rest on her knees, I ordered McKenna over to aim my cock at the bowl. With an exaggerated sigh, I pissed into Lacey's bowl until I finished relieving myself leaving a cocktail of my piss and cum in her dish, much to Lacey's horror.

"Now you're truly off for the night," I told McKenna. "Just be ready for bed by eleven thirty. As for you, Lacey. You will not have any food or water until you drink every last drop of that."

"I-I-I can't! Its... its..."

"You can and you will."

"Master," interrupted McKenna softly. "I think she's learned her lesson."

"I will decide when she's learned her lesson, slave!" I snapped back. McKenna went silent and slinked away. Lacey looked up at me with her pleading brown eyes, but I remained firm.

"The longer you wait the more disgusting it will get," I told her. Lacey took a minute to think before she began to lower herself to the dog bowl every so slowly. I encouraged her with a foot on her head and she found herself being pushed towards the liquid faster than she would have liked. Resigned to her fate, Lacey lapped at the piss before recoiling in disgust.

"Ew!" she cried. "Please-"

"If you keep complaining I'm going to have to whip you again."

This was all the encouragement Lacey needed. She bent down and began to drink the piss and cum concoction. She gagged several times but managed to keep it all down. After making Lacey lick the bowl clean, I was satisfied.

"Are you going to disobey an order again, slave?" I asked. Lacey frantically shook her head no, piss dripping off her chin.

"What are you, bitch?" I asked.

"A slave," answered Lacey immediately. "Your slave."

"More specifically."

"Your sex slave."

"And what can I do with you?"

"Anything you want!"

"And why is that?"

"Because you're my master and I am your sex slave!"

"Good. I believe you've learned your lesson. Go get cleaned up and then make me a sandwich, bitch. All this fucking has gotten me hungry."

"Yes... master."

Lacey rushed off to the bathroom the moment I unclipped the leash. I leaned back on the couch and waited. A short while later, Lacey returned all freshened up and with a sandwich, chips, and a pickle. She was trying to make me happy! I took the plate and smiled.

"Get down on all fours in front of me," I instructed, pointing to the right spot. Lacey complied instantly. I swung my feet around and used her bare back as a footrest for the remainder of the evening while I enjoyed my food and some light entertainment from the show McKenna was watching. Oh, and of course from Lacey too!

12