All Comments on 'Co-Workers Turned Sex Slaves Ch. 03'

by eroticauthor333

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Reinforcement seems to have worked. I like the tattoo idea and maybe piercing too to solidify their new positions. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wrote this about tattooing with white inks. I would like to make more proposals but then I did not have time, but I do now.

-

I'm excited about the idea of nipple bell piercings. Perhaps even permanent piercing. On the one hand, this will create problems with hiding in public. On the other hand, problems with concealment will lead to additional embarrassment.

-

I really like the pose: hands behind the head, legs wide apart, knees half bent. It seems to me that this position is even better than just on your knees, it is more humiliating and gives convenient access to all vulnerable places. I hope you use this in your story.

-

MCs should strengthen control by taking direct control over their accounts and installing parental controls on all electronic devices.

-

The current collars were purchased hastily. But how about making custom-made collars that will look like jewelry so that girls wear them all the time?

-

I also suggest sending McKenna to work with a vibrating egg at low power. So that she quickly begins to enjoy the situation.

Also I would like chastity until McKenna starts begging to fuck her, but that's me))

-

And here you may have recognized my habit of making a lot of proposals and my love of chastity))

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice one

GortmundyGortmundy3 months ago

Taking erotic advantage of the situation is fine, but he's just being a cruel swine for the sake of it. Hopefully one of them stabs him or he gets nailed in some other way. Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Do a scene where the guy pisses and cums in a bowl of cereal and have the girls eat and drink it all

Patoche95Patoche9527 days ago

Une suite est prévue ? J'ais hâte de la lire j'ais vraiment bien aimé ce récit.

eroticauthor333eroticauthor33323 days agoAuthor

Yes, there is a sequel chapter coming in a few days! The girls are about to get tattoos :)

jleetechiejleetechie19 days ago

Much better length to this chapter. Agree, he comes off as a parapalegic. He will have no muscle mass in a month at this rate if they must do everything for him. Lacey is not far wrong with her appraisal of him. Good ideas about the bdsm bag of toys; steel collars are ideal. The trip to McD does not really come off as erotic or plausible, but maybe I live a sheltered life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticauthor333@eroticauthor333
Hey! Welcome to my profile. In real life, I'm a mild-mannered academic (PhD student), but sexually I'm really into BDSM (my favorite thing in the world is a naked woman in handcuffs). I'm here writing stories about things that come to mind. What I write isn't always something ...