Coach Bangs College Cheerleaders

Story Info
Wrestling cheerleaders target the coach.
1.9k words
3.96
6.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

It is Wednesday night at 11pm. The University wrestling practice is over. Andy (32 yrs.) is the head coach of the wrestling team. He stands 6 feet tall and weighs 190 lbs. When his athletes leave the gym. Andy runs stairs for 45 minutes which keeps him in good shape. He's got a full brown beard, mustache and shoulder length hair. It's a little bushy with some curls.

While reaching the top of the stairs. Andy turns and sees that the wrestling cheerleaders finish their practice. He jogs into his office which is inside the men's locker room. The gym is locked up at 11pm. There is no one around and Andy strips naked. He grabs a college towel and walks out of the office toward the showers. His cock flops and the balls swing side to side as he walks.

Shiyun (20 yrs.) is the one of the cheerleaders who is Chinese (34-24-32). She has long black hair which is tied in a ponytail. She gets locked inside the outside hallway after the gym closes. All of the doors she checked are locked. One door opens which happens to be the men's locker room. She steps inside and instantly sees Andy taking a shower. Her right hand quickly stops the door from slamming shut. She lets it close quietly.

Shiyun pulls off the sports bag from the shoulder. She unzips it and grabs her iPhone. She turns toward Andy who faces the shower wall with his head leaning over. The long hair falls over the face. The hot water splashes over his neck and shoulders. She turns on the iPhone video and zooms in. A smile crosses her lips while looking at his firm butt-cheeks.

She whispers, "Oh-My-Gawd. It's coach Andy. Turn around please."

Andy does turn and bends over to grab a shampoo bottle. His finger flips the top open and squirts liquid onto his hand. He sets the bottle down, leans back up and rubs both hands together. The wet hair covers part of his face. He spreads the shampoo lather over his thick brown crotch hair. His fingers stroke that flopping cock and those big dangling balls.

It's Thursday at noon inside of the student union cafeteria. There are many students. Coach Andy sits and eats lunch with several athletes. His hair is tied in a ponytail.

Shiyun and Ladonna (20 yrs.) sit at a table a few rows behind Andy. Ladonna is a blonde cheerleader (35-24-31) who is Shiyun's best friend. They both eat, drink and watch Andy closely. They nod at each other and Shiyun stands up. She wears a short gray pleated skirt and walks on the left side of Andy's table. She turns her head and looks at him. Both of her hands lift up that skirt showing her bare butt-cheeks.

Andy looks and does a double take. Shiyun quickly drops her skirt and walks through the crowded cafeteria. Coach watches her and smiles nervously. He looks around to see if anyone else saw it. No one did. He realizes that it was Shiyun who is one of the team's cheerleaders. He continues to stare in her direction. Ladonna passes by him and follows Shiyun.

It's Friday night inside the university gym before a home wrestling meet. Andy leans against the side wall and watches the cheerleaders rev up the wrestling fans. His focus is on Shiyun who jumps up and down. Her black hair is tied into two long pigtails. In the last 24 hours. He could not stop thinking about the flash of her butt-cheeks. He decides to concentrate on his coaching job and not be distracted by her.

The wrestling meet is over as the last heavyweight wrestlers leave the mat. Andy turns around to head toward the judges table. Shiyun stands in front of him and smiles.

She says, "Hi, coach Andy."

He replies, "Hello young lady. I'm sorry. What's your name?"

"It's Shiyun." She grabs his left wrist and writes her iPhone number with a pen. A giggle comes from her voice. "Text message me."

He says, "Okay," looking down at his wrist.

She leans up and kisses his bearded cheek. As she jogs away. He watches her ass for a split second.

The gym is closed at midnight and nobody is around. Andy finishes taking a shower and steps into his office. Both of his hands rub a dry towel over the wet hair. He places that towel on the desk chair. His bare buttocks sit on it and he spreads open the legs. He grabs his iPhone and decides to text message Shiyun.

Andy says, "Hello young lady." He waits for an answer.

Shiyun replies, "Hi coach Andy."

"You flashed me - Honey."

"Did U like what U saw?"

"Great Ass Shiyun."

Andy clenches below the waist and his cock moves.

She giggles, "I saw U-2 Andy."

"Shiyun. U did not."

"Yes - The Gym Shower. UR a hot coach."

"At my age. I'm decent."

"U ever Fuck 2 cheerleaders. 1 after the other?"

"No - But I fantasized about it."

Andy is aroused and his cock begins to grow.

"How about me and Ladonna?"

"U and the blonde cheerleader?"

"Ladonna's my best friend."

"Shiyun. It has 2 be out of town."

"The Wife & Kids?"

"Maybe.. Out of town wrestling meet. Next Saturday."

"Ladonna and I can't wait."

Andy looks down at his semi-hard cock.

The out of town Saturday wrestling meet is over. Andy noticed that both Shiyun and Ladonna didn't travel to cheer on the wrestlers. He looked for them in the fan bleachers too. They weren't there. Shiyun hadn't sent information on the hotel room. He planned on this night by working around his family schedule. Maybe it was just a "tease." He thought about the cheerleaders all week. Two hot gals who want to get fucked by the head coach. Was it too good to be true?

Andy opens the door to his truck. He angrily throws in his sports bag. He climbs in the driver seat. His iPhone vibrates in the pocket of his college sweats. He pulls it out and checks his text messages.

Shiyun says, "The tallest hotel across the street. Room 450."

Fifteen minutes later inside of the hotel room. Coach Andy, Shiyun and Ladonna are naked on the king size bed. He lays on his back with his head pushed up against a pillow. His hair falls over the face. Ladonna gently kisses his lips. Her blonde hair is tied in a short ponytail. Her left hand is placed on his hairy chest. Shiyun strokes his thick 6 and 3/4-inch cock with some lube. Her long black hair has two braids. They hang over her tits.

Shiyun says, "Ladonna. Coach Andy is ready."

Ladonna asks, "Can I go first?"

Andy answers, "But, we hardly know each other."

They all laugh.

Ladonna rolls onto her back and pushes the head into a pillow. She spreads open her legs and reveals the blonde pussy. Those tits jiggle with the pink nipples. Andy rises onto his knees and moves over in between her legs. His hair hangs loose and the left hand grips his stiff shaft.

He says, "I don't need fucking viagra. You gals make my cock so damn hard."

Shiyun lays down next to Ladonna.

He moves forward and spreads his knees. He leans over and the right hand is placed on the bed next to her left tit.

His smiles. "Nice to meet you Ladonna."

She giggles. "It's finally nice to meet you coach."

Andy's left hand guides his cock-tip toward her blondeness. His tip spreads open the pussy lips and it disappears. He stops and places the left hand next to her right tit. Ladonna looks up at his long hair and that thick beard.

He slowly shoves his cock inside of her hot pink cunt. His thick brown crotch touches her blonde pussy.

She responds, "Ohh-Gawwwdd.!"

Andy grunts, "Fuck. I miss hot college pussy."

He looks down at his cock and begins pushing in and out with force.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Her tits jiggle.

Ladonna responds, "Ohh-Coach.. Gawd.. Coach.. Ohhhh.. Andy.!!"

Shiyun leans over and watches his cock drill her best friend's pussy.

Thrust.. Thrust. Thrust.. Thrust.

Ladonna jerks her head. "C-Coach.. Coach.. Feelz.. So-Good.!!!"

Andy keeps watching his cock.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust..

Ladonna screams, "Coach.. Coach.. Do-Me.. Good.. So-Good.!!!"

Andy pushes in and then holds it for a second. He pulls out and leans back up onto his knees. Ladonna lies there breathing hard.

Andy breathes hard too through his hanging hair. "Okay... Sh-Shiyun.. Ready?"

Shiyun lays back and opens her legs showing that black pussy. Both of her hands flip the long braids above her shoulders.

Andy moves over on his knees. "This is so much better than that damn pussy pocket."

Shiyun laughs, "She's not giving it to you, eh?"

"You said it baby. Not me," he chuckles.

He leans over onto his elbows just outside of her shoulders. They kiss each other. Both of her hands are placed on his back.

He whispers, "Go ahead and put my cock inside you."

She says, "With pleasure coach."

Her right hand reaches down and grips his stiff shaft. She guides his cock-tip toward her pussy lips and inserts.

Andy is still on his elbows who pushes inside as far as he can.

Shiyun screams, "My-Gawwwdd.. Coach."

He closes his eyes and drops open his mouth. His head jerks to the left. "Fuckk.. You're tight as Fuckk.!!"

She grabs his back tighter. "Coach-Coach.. Do-Me-Good."

His butt-cheeks begin to bounce up and down.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She squirms under his body. "G-Gawdd.. Coach.. C-Coach.. Do-Me."

Ladonna moves over and leans on her right elbow to watch closely. She places her left hand on Andy's buttocks as it keeps bouncing.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Shiyun's hands keep grabbing his back. "My-Gawdd.. Coach.. D-Do-Me.. F-Fuckin-Good.!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Andy lifts up his head and the hair falls over his face. His mouth is wide open. Her tight cunt feels so damn good.

He grunts, "Holy-Fuckk.. Holy.. Fucking.. Gawwdd.!!"

Ladonna spanks his bouncing buttocks... Slap-Slap.!!

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust... He pushes inside and holds it.

Andy explodes big, "Ohh-Fuuuuuuuuckk.. Fuuuuuuuuckkk.. F-Fuck.. Fuuuuuuuuckk.!!" His body shudders.

He breathes hard. "F-Fuck-Shiyun.. You're so tight.. Fucking-Tight.!!"

She leans up and kisses his hot lips. Andy slowly pulls out his cock and rolls over onto his back. His right hand pushes his hair from the face.

Andy says, "I can't believe this just happened. Thanks."

Ladonna lights a cigarette in her mouth. She climbs over to lay on Andy's right side. She hands him the cigarette. He takes a puff and blows out a long smoke. Her right hand runs through his long hair.

Shiyun takes that cigarette from his mouth and puffs on it too.

Ladonna climbs off the bed and grabs her iPhone from the desk top. She hands it to Andy.

She says, "Check out your video."

He turns on the phone and double clicks the video with his name on it. He clicks play and it shows him taking that shower.

A smile crosses his face. "Please tell me you didn't put my cock on the Internet."

Shiyun says, "No. We wouldn't do that to you."

They all laugh.

He kisses Ladonna and then kisses Shiyun. He says, "Okay, now it's your turn ladies."

Andy climbs off the bed and turns. He grabs Ladonna's legs and pulls her buttocks to the edge of the bed. He drops to his knees and pushes open her legs revealing the thick blonde hair. His head leans in and the tongue begins to lick the folds of her pussy lips.

Ladonna arches lower back...

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers