Coach, Daddy, Sex God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had already been incredibly aroused. Her freshly-fucked butthole was sending intense shivers all through her body as her fingers worked in and out of it. Seeing her father staring at her with obvious lust, and then hearing his voice like that... It was too much for her to take.

"Oh, God!" she gasped as her legs gave way.

Eric saw her legs shaking and reacted instantly when she started to collapse. He stepped forward with his left foot, into the tub, and quickly wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her upright. The water bouncing off of her shoulder and back had been escaping onto the bathroom floor, and his right foot slid slightly on the slick surface. His reflexes were still good enough that he merely stepped into the tub rather than slipping and falling.

He pushed the shower curtain closed most of the way to stop more water from spraying out without even thinking about it. His concern was still his daughter, shivering as he held her there in the warm spray. She finally managed to get her feet under her again and then she turned to face him. His face was full of loving concern, but his shirt was soaked and plastered to his muscular chest and torso.

She smiled up at him lovingly, and then the corners of her mouth turned up in a genuinely happy smile when his eyes dropped to her bared breasts and hard nipples. "Your shirt is all wet," she said softly. He didn't resist when she reached down and peeled it up off of him, lifting his arms up to let her work it up over his head. She dropped it as soon as he wrapped his arms around her again, and she hugged him back tightly.

Both of them savored the perfection of the moment as they held each other in the shower and the warm water washed over their naked bodies. The moment lasted longer than the hot water did, unfortunately. By the time they got out to dry, they were both shivering. It killed the intensely sexual mood, but they both had to laugh as they watched each other chattering and trying to rub that cold water off their skin.

They wound up dashing out of the bathroom quickly. The air conditioning was blowing cold air out of the vents, and they scurried into their respective bedrooms to put on warm, dry clothes. Eric's self loathing had completely evaporated by the time he returned to the kitchen to fix them something to eat.

Cindy saw his happy smile when she emerged from her room. God, he's so handsome when he smiles! she thought. Her own lips curled up in a smile, but her pussy gave a twitch at the same time. I want him to look down at me with that sexy smile on his face the next time he fucks me, she thought. She kept the thought to herself as she walked out to the kitchen and hugged him from behind.

"Hey, Pumpkin," he said. When she released him, he turned and kissed her on the top of her head just like he had done for years, before he had become so uncomfortable around her.

She sighed happily and got out plates, glasses and silverware. They talked about school and sports while they enjoyed dinner together. It was wonderful for both of them now that the built-up tension had passed. However, Cindy was getting more and more aroused as the evening progressed. They sat on the couch together to watch television after they had eaten, and she leaned against his shoulder and wrapped an arm around his muscular arm.

She had put on sweats after the chilly end of their shower, as had her father. The thick material of her sweatshirt concealed her breasts and made it easy for her father to ignore her obvious physical charms. However, his sweat pants failed to hide the obvious thick bulge of his cock. Because his head was above hers, he couldn't tell she was barely watching the television screen. Cindy stared at the thick shaft and the ridge of his cock head, not two feet from her face.

Her mouth watered and she had to swallow repeatedly. She could still recall how good it had felt and tasted in her mouth, and how abruptly he had taken it from her before she could enjoy it either time. She wanted to suck him again.

When she shifted on the couch and pushed her legs out to their right, Eric just assumed she was going to lie down to watch television. It seemed the most natural thing in the world for her to put her head in his lap. He lifted his arm into the air while she settled into position and then he rubbed her back when his attention returned to the screen. He didn't notice when her fingers deftly untied the drawstring holding his waistband. It wasn't until she reached in and pulled out his cock that he realized what she had done.

"Oh, Pumpkin," he sighed with disapproval.

Cindy licked the head of his cock and felt his hand slide up from her back. As she engulfed the head, she wondered if he would actually pull her hair to make her stop. Instead, he just sighed and stroked her hair as she filled her mouth with tasty daddy-cock.

Eric was tired of fighting with her. She obviously wanted to suck his cock, so he let her. Her soft, eager little mouth felt incredible as she nursed on his hardening dick. He kept stroking her hair and tried to pay attention to the show, but that soon became a lost cause. Her moans were just too distracting as soon as she got that first taste of his pre-cum. When the next commercial break started, he sighed again and turned off the television.

He laid his head back on the couch cushion and closed his eyes. Her eager sucking action and horny moans had gotten to him and he was completely hard in her mouth. He tried not to think that it was his daughter sucking his dick, but of course that just made it impossible for him to think about anything else.

My daughter is sucking my dick.

She's moaning and swallowing my pre-cum.

Fuck! She's really going to town on that daddy-dick.

Her hot little mouth feels fucking incredible. I love the way she uses her tongue.

I should really make her stop, but...damn that feels so good!

My daughter is sucking my cock, and oh, lord is she good at it.

He licked his lips and let out a careful breath. "Cindy, if you keep going like that I'm going to come in your mouth," he warned her gently. He didn't really want her to stop; it felt amazing and he felt surprisingly little guilt about letting his daughter suck his dick. But he loved her and he didn't want to flood her mouth with his cum—unless, of course, she wanted it.

Cindy moaned louder and sucked him even more insistently when she felt that fat daddy-dick swelling in her mouth. He was drooling out a steady stream of delicious pre-cum into her mouth and she couldn't get enough of it. Her loud moans kept her from really hearing him when he warned her. It was terribly exciting for her to feel him getting even bigger in her mouth.

Her eyes shot open in surprise when that first blast of thick, salty cum shot out of his dick and coated the inside of her mouth. It wasn't the first time she had let a guy come in her mouth, though. She recovered quickly and gulped down the rest of her father's sperm as it erupted from his cock. Her delirious moans and obvious gulping and swallowing sounds just intensified his pleasure as he filled his daughter's mouth with cum.

Eric's hand clenched a handful of his daughter's hair and his entire body shook. He didn't pull her hair or push her head down when he did it. After he had fired six ropes of thick cum, he relaxed his grip and gently stroked her hair while she drained him.

It was music to her ears when her Daddy gently murmured, "Oh, Pumpkin, that was incredible. Thank you so much."

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned around his pulsing cock.

Cindy got every drop of his tasty cream and swallowed all of it. He never went completely soft after that, and she kept savoring the way her father's cock filled her mouth. His appreciative moans spurred her on. It marked a clear turning point in their relationship. She knew he would never again try to stop her from sucking his dick whenever they were alone together.

It grew dark in the living room as she continued to savor the fat daddy-cock in her mouth. Both of them moaned occasionally and her slurps and smacking sounds just heightened her father's arousal. Cindy hungrily slurped down every precious drop of his clear pre-cum as it oozed out of him onto her talented tongue. He was still hard and throbbing in her mouth when he let out a long sigh and gently patted her shoulder.

"Cindy, it's getting late," he said. "We really need to go to bed."

She reluctantly let him slip from her mouth and licked her lips. "Okay, Daddy."

They got up from the couch and she watched him tie the drawstring on his sweatpants and then stretch next to her. It was so dark she could just make out the dim outline of his body when he did it. Cindy sighed happily when he turned and hugged her, loving the way his hard cock pressed against her belly through their clothes.

"I love you, Pumpkin," he whispered, kissing the top of her head again.

"I love you too, Daddy," she murmured. She hugged him tightly and then turned to carefully make her way to her bedroom.

When she reached her room and turned on the light, she had to squint at the sudden brightness. She heard her father's bedroom door close across the apartment and let out a soft sigh. She peeled her sweat pants down her legs and stepped out of them. It was warm in the house. She probably would have changed into lightweight shorts and a t-shirt or tank top if she hadn't been so busy sucking her father's tasty dick. Now her sweats were damp with her sweat, which seemed appropriate. She pulled the sweatshirt over her head and watched her big tits bobbing up and down in the mirror.

Cindy pulled a pair of panties up her legs and turned off the light before getting into bed. She knew it would take a long time for her to fall asleep. Her drenched little pussy needed attention.

* * *

Eric lay on his back in his own bed and struggled to sort out his conflicting emotions. He felt guilty that he had let things go as far as they did, but dammit! He had tried harder than most men would have even been able to in that situation. It was all he could do to refrain from stroking his hard cock when he recalled fucking his sweet daughter in her tight little asshole. As much as it pained him to admit it, he desperately wanted to do that again.

He also knew that his daughter would suck his cock again. There was no way he could resist letting her. His dick lurched beneath the sheet as he thought about how amazing that had been. Did he even want to stop it from happening, really? Setting aside the fact that it was incest, it was still a naïve young eighteen-year-old girl who had been sucking his dick. He was almost fifty. He never would have let one of the high school girls he coached do that. Oh, it was hot to think about, but he would have stopped it.

Wouldn't he?

As he lay in his bed and replayed the afternoon's events from the beginning, he had to wonder. If it wasn't his daughter, would he have even tried as hard as he had to put a stop to her advances? He wanted to think that he would have, but then he pictured some of those gorgeous young women who had given him moon-eyes over the past five years. Unbidden, his mind filled with images of those girls moaning "Oh, Coach!" and encouraging him to fuck them.

It wasn't a fantasy he had ever allowed himself to indulge before.

Once again he felt dirty at how incredibly hard his dick got. He finally reached down and touched the tip of his throbbing cock. It was no surprise for him to find a large drop of pre-cum and spread it around the bulbous head. Cindy had clearly loved the taste of it, and he pictured one high school student after another lapping the tip of his cock and moaning as they savored the taste.

He wondered if he would have done a better job of holding out if Tessa hadn't moved away. Sadly, as much as he had enjoyed being with her, Tessa was nowhere near as irresistible as Cindy was. As he pictured his daughter in those thin t-shirts she insisted on wearing around the house, he groaned and started stroking his hard dick. He stopped and blew out a silent breath when he heard that soft tap on his bedroom door. Somewhere in the back of his mind he had been expecting it.

Cindy was practically shaking as she pushed the door open. "Daddy?" she whispered.

"What is it, Pumpkin?" he replied softly.

His eyes were adjusted to the darkness and he could easily see the pale skin of his daughter's impressive breasts bobbing as she stepped into the room. She was naked except for a cute little pair of panties. She stepped over to the edge of the bed and stopped, putting her hands behind her back and slowly turning from side to side.

"I couldn't sleep," she finally whispered. "May I cuddle with you?"

He thought about objecting, but his hard cock was just too eager for what he knew would happen.

"Sure, Pumpkin," he replied.

He pulled the sheet aside so she could slide into bed next to him, but it also let her see that he was naked. She hesitated only a moment before sliding her panties down her legs and joining him in the bed. He pulled the sheet over them and she wriggled up beside him, sighing as her breasts pressed against his chest. He had turned just slightly, but he carefully rolled onto his side facing her.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered.

"I love you too, Pumpkin," he replied.

He leaned forward and kissed her lips softly...at first. Cindy moaned when he began to kiss her hungrily and pressed his hard cock against her lower belly. Always before, he had resisted her efforts to kiss him like he was now kissing her. When his tongue slid into her mouth she eagerly welcomed it with her own. After just a few seconds, she realized what an amazing kisser her father was. It took her breath away.

As he continued to kiss her, they rolled over together so that she was on her back. It felt completely natural the way he settled between her legs. Her heart raced when she felt the underside of his hard shaft press between the moist lips of her pussy.

She was left panting when he withdrew his tongue from her mouth and kissed her lips. Her eyes closed when his big, strong hands cupped and squeezed her breasts. Then he was kissing his way down her neck, sending shivers through her body. She gasped when his hot mouth closed on her hard nipple. He ran his tongue around that sensitive, swollen bud as his lips applied firm suction. After just a few seconds, though, he abruptly pulled his mouth from her with an audible slurp.

"I'm sorry, Pumpkin," he murmured. "Did you really just want to cuddle?"

"No," she replied, still panting. She spread her legs wide on either side of his hips and her drenched pussy opened up in invitation.

He felt her legs opening up beneath him and reached down, pressing the tip of his cock between her wet and waiting lower lips. "Good," he murmured.

Cindy gasped out loud when he simultaneously took her breast back in his mouth and drove his cock deep inside her. She was suddenly, gloriously full of hard daddy-dick. Hours earlier, she had thought of her little pussy as his, but now she found out what that really meant. That amazing, thick cock filled her pussy, owned it, pounded it, and used it. She was all his now, and she came harder than ever, again and again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips and held on for dear life.

Eric had held back for so long. He had shown restraint for years and years, ever since his wife had packed up and left. There had been so many women who had obviously wanted him that he had turned down. He had his kids to think about, and his job. The few women who shared his life and his bed since the divorce had mostly been brief dalliances. Even when he had been with them, he had been careful, restrained, quiet.

For the past few months he had forced himself to be even more controlled. He had done his best to ignore his daughter's teasing and to keep her ripe young body out of his mind. Now she was all his and he no longer had to hold back. He let his rampant cock have its way with her willing little pussy and drove it in and out of her without any reservation. She quivered and came—hard—when he did it and that just spurred him on.

When he felt his own orgasm approaching, he decided that he didn't want to come inside her wonderfully tight little pussy. He wanted to taste her when he was done fucking her and didn't want to taste his sperm when he did it.

Cindy was stunned at how effortlessly he peeled her legs and arms from around his body. She was still shaking from her last orgasm and unable to even guess at how many she'd had. He slid up to his knees beside her and reached over to carefully pull her head towards his pulsing cock.

"Come here," he growled. Then he shoved it into her mouth. She tasted her own tangy juices on him, and then he was filling her mouth with another massive load of thick semen. "Oh, yeah," he groaned as she struggled to swallow it all.

Cindy had wanted to feel him coming inside her pussy, but it really turned her on when he took charge like this. She was his, and she loved being used by him. She had been desperate for just a taste and now she feasted on his cock-cream. It got even better. As soon as he had finished erupting in her mouth, he flipped her over and took her hard from behind. It felt like she was being spanked and fucked at the same time as his taut abs slammed into the cheeks of her ass.

Once again she was coming like crazy as he pounded her horny little pussy. By the time he spun her around and filled her mouth with another load, her pussy was beginning to get sore. It was sensational!

After she finished drinking all the sperm he had left to feed her, she found herself tossed like a doll onto her back. Her head was on one of the pillows and she gasped again to feel his mouth close on her sensitive pussy. He fucking devoured her for the next twenty minutes, and she blacked out twice from the extreme sensations shooting through her body.

By the time he was finished with her, she was blubbering and incapable of coherent speech. He gently kissed his way back up her body.

"Thank you, Pumpkin," he whispered. "That was exactly what I needed."

She nodded in the darkness. It was the best she could do. Then he rolled off of her and lay on his back, pulling her body to him and wrapping her in his strong embrace. Her head was on the juncture of that massive slab of shoulder muscle and the curve of his chest. She listened to his breathing as it slowed to a relaxed even pace, running her hand slowly over the musculature of his midsection.

My Daddy is a fucking sex god! she thought. A small smile played over her lips before she fell asleep. And he's all mine.

* * *

The next morning, Cindy awoke in her own bed. She stretched and yawned, and felt her pussy throbbing beneath the covers. Her fingers tentatively reached down to feel how puffy and tender she was. When she did, all the events of the previous evening and night flooded her mind. It hadn't been a dream, she realized. Then she had to wonder how she wound up in her own bed. She was still puzzling over it when she heard the front door open and close.

Her heart fluttered in her chest when her father's grinning face appeared in her doorway. He was slightly flushed and sweaty after his morning workout.

"Good morning, Pumpkin," he said lovingly. "I hope you don't mind. I had to carry you in here or I wasn't going to get my workout this morning. You looked so beautiful and peaceful, but I still wanted to molest you."

She smiled and rolled onto her side, exposing her left breast in its breathtaking entirety. It was so arousing to see her Daddy looking at her like that and licking his lips. "Oh, Daddy, you're so silly," she said in her little girl voice, "You can't molest the willing."