Coach, Daddy, Sex God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, really?" he asked, stepping into her room.

She nodded and her eyes lit on the obvious bulge in the front of his damp workout shorts. He strolled over to the bed and lifted the leg of his shorts out of the way. She wiggled to the edge of the bed and welcomed him into her mouth. The smell of his perspiration wasn't bothersome to her at all, and she loved the salty taste of it on his thick cock. It was such an incredible turn-on for her. She had admired his sweaty body for her entire life, and now she was getting to taste it.

Cindy came from sucking her father's sweaty cock without even touching herself.

Eric looked down at her sexy body. It was impossibly arousing to see her shuddering through such an obvious orgasm just from taking him in her mouth. Of course, her eager, wet little mouth felt amazing too. He stood beside her bed and savored her loving blowjob for five minutes.

"Thank you, Pumpkin," he sighed, finally stepping back and bending to kiss her. "That was incredible. I'm going to grab a quick shower, and then I'll make us some breakfast."

Cindy rolled onto her back, licking her lips and smiling happily. She teased her hard nipples and shivered. They would have the whole day together! For a fleeting moment, she imagined her Daddy looking at her hungrily, and then she wondered what she should wear. Should she just stay naked? The thought was arousing, but she wasn't sure it was a good idea. They could get into a lot of trouble if someone came to visit.

She rolled up onto her bottom and sat on the side of her bed, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her lips were a little puffy, she realized. All that time wrapping them around her father's thick cock...she giggled. She was getting blowjob lips! She got out of the bed and walked over to her dresser, applying Chap Stick to her lips. When she worked it around and puckered, she smiled and shook her head. Between her puffy "blowjob lips," her oversized breasts with their hard nipples, and her short stature, she looked like some kind of sex doll.

She heard her father humming in the shower through the wall, and it turned her on to picture him naked in the shower. Then she blinked and gave a little jump. Why am I not in there with him? She set the Chap Stick down quickly and hurried to correct that oversight.

* * *

Eric grinned when he heard the bathroom door open and was still grinning when his daughter's head peeked in around the shower curtain. The grin gave way to a hungry look and a growl when she stepped into the tub completely naked. She shivered when she saw that look, but he rather abruptly pulled her into the spray and then stepped around her to wash her body.

It felt nice when he scrubbed her back, but he was brisk and businesslike when he did it. Her eyes were questioning when he turned her around and quickly soaped her breasts and tummy. He smiled at her and planted a quick smooch on her lips.

"We'll have plenty of time to enjoy each other today, Pumpkin," he explained. "But we won't have much hot water. I've already been in here a few minutes, and I want to get you clean before it turns cold."

True to his word, he kissed and fondled and explored her body thoroughly after he had turned off the water. Cindy was on fire when they finally dried off. Her father gently patted her sensitive pussy mound and lips, and he inspected it carefully. There was concern in his expression when he looked up at her face.

"Are you sore?" he asked softly.

She bit her lip, not sure how to answer. Last night had been incredible, but a repeat performance would probably hurt. On the other hand, she desperately wanted him and didn't want to scare him off. She thought about it for a while and then realized he was still waiting for a response.

"Tender!" she blurted. His brow creased and he shook his head. Before he could ask, she said, "That was the word I was looking for. I'm a little tender down there, but not really sore."

"Ah," he said, nodding. Then he scooped her up and kissed her. It felt amazing how easily he carried her in his arms like that. "Let me take a look at it," he said. "I know I was a little rough last night. I want to make sure I didn't tear anything in there."

He laid her carefully on his bed and opened her towel. Cindy was still incredibly aroused, and the gentle way he spread her legs and lightly teased her pussy open only heightened her excitement. For a man with such big, strong hands, his touch was incredibly soft. She shuddered as his fingers carefully explored her and his breath washed over her sensitive clitoris. Cindy struggled to contain her aroused groans, and her fingers clutched the sheet on either side of her as the teasing exploration continued.

Eric was genuinely concerned. He didn't see any obvious tears, but his daughter's pussy did look a little raw after the way he had used it the night before. It would be best if he waited at least another day to let her recover, and then he would need to be gentle when he filled her pussy again. The problem was, he was completely hard after their shared shower and that intimate inspection of her sweet little peach.

His eyes dropped lower, and he saw the tempting little ring of her asshole pulsing in time with her quivering clit. He licked his lips and got to his feet. "I'll be right back," he said softly.

"Okay, Daddy," she replied.

He returned immediately with the jar of Vaseline. Cindy shivered when he began to apply it to her sensitive butthole. "I took a good look, Pumpkin, and I didn't tear your pussy. It should be just fine, but you are still awfully raw in there."

He started working one greasy finger into her bottom, and she thought it felt strange. She looked at his face and nodded.

"Because you are so raw in there, it's probably a bad idea for me to put my dick in your pussy today," he continued. She managed to contain her frustration. After all, she was sure he was right. She felt raw and tender in there. But she did moan and spread her legs wider when he started working a second lubricated finger into her ass.

"The problem is, Pumpkin, I am completely hard after looking at your sweet little pussy. I really need to fuck you. Is it okay if Daddy fucks you in your tight little ass?"

Cindy's asshole throbbed around those two fingers as they worked in and out of her. "Okay, Daddy," she whimpered.

"Thank you, Pumpkin," he said. He smiled down at her lovingly, quickly lubricating his cock as he knelt on the bed between her legs.

Her heart fluttered when she saw that smiling face above her in the bed. It was incredibly arousing when he spread her legs wide and put her ankles up on his broad shoulders. He teased her asshole with the tip of his cock and she felt it opening up for him. She still gasped when she felt him pushing into her, but it didn't really hurt this time.

He bent and kissed her lips softly as the slick shaft of his dick pushed inside her tight little hole. Then he groaned, "God that feels incredible."

"Yes!" she panted in agreement.

She was shaking with excitement. Her whole body felt vulnerable and exposed in this position. Daddy was in complete control, and his throbbing cock felt simply amazing as it spread her sensitive pucker wide open. All my holes belong to Daddy! she reminded herself. He pulled his face back and looked down. She could feel him getting harder just from looking! All my holes belong to Daddy, but this one is his favorite.

Eric stared at his cock, now mostly buried inside his daughter's incredible little ass. He looked up at her face with wonder in his eyes. Her little ring was stretched wide around him, and made his cock look even thicker.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked softly.

"No, Daddy," she gasped. "It feels amazing. Please fuck my ass!"

Just hearing her say those words almost made him come. He was aware that he had a fairly big dick—certainly above average in all respects. But now he was more turned on than he had ever been in his life, and his thick cock looked enormous as it slowly slid in and out of his sexy daughter's sweet asshole. She shuddered beneath him, and he looked at her face in alarm. Her eyes were huge and her mouth shot open.

"Oh, God! I'm coming!" she exclaimed. "I never thought this would feel so good!"

The way her body shuddered through that orgasm made her massive tits bounce enticingly on her chest. Her nipples were impossibly hard, standing straight up and demanding her Daddy's attention. He groaned and leaned forward to capture the left one in his mouth. As soon as he had, he buried his cock inside her tightly-gripping asshole and took short thrusts in and out.

It felt far too perfect. As soon as he heard her crying out in orgasm again, it pushed him right over the edge. He moaned around the mouthful of his daughter's breast as his cock erupted inside her.

"Oh, God, Daddy! You're coming inside me! Oh, it feels so good!" Cindy panted and then a wicked grin came to her lips. She raised her head up from the mattress to hiss in her father's ear, "You're coming inside my asshole, Daddy. How does it feel?"

He released her breast from his mouth and gasped, "Oh, fuck!"

Cindy loved the way her Daddy shuddered and filled her ass with hot daddy-cum. She was spread wide open beneath him, completely vulnerable and exposed. Yet, in that moment she felt incredibly powerful as she milked him dry with her tingling sphincter.

He's all mine, now, she thought. My sweet, sexy Daddy can't resist me any more.

* * *

She was right, of course. Now that he knew how incredible it felt to fuck his daughter and knew how much she wanted him to do it, he could not resist doing it again. Oh, he still felt guilty, but that only made it more arousing for both of them.

They had a nice breakfast after that wonderful butt-fucking they had shared to start their Saturday. Cindy had gone to the bathroom to let her father's hot cum drain out of her freshly-fucked asshole while her father cooked for them. She had also stepped into the shower and made sure her bottom was clean and ready for him before she slipped on a fresh pair of panties. When she went over to the sink to wash her breakfast dishes, she looked over her shoulder and shivered when she saw the way he hungrily stared at her ass.

When she bent over to put her dishes into the dishwasher, he could not contain his lusty groan. It turned Cindy on tremendously to sway her hips from side to side, knowing her sexy Daddy was looking at her when she did it. She stood up and blew him a kiss, then hurried into his bedroom. By the time he had rinsed the rest of the breakfast dishes, she was back in the kitchen, breathing quickly as she feasted her eyes on his muscular backside. Eric finished loading the dishwasher and started when he turned to see her standing there.

They smiled at each other and their eyes wandered down. Eric took in her magnificent breasts and the obvious hard nipples that made his mouth water. Cindy shivered when she saw the head of her father's cock clearly outlined as it throbbed inside his thin shorts. He shook his head and murmured, "Amazing," before adding detergent to the dishwasher and starting it. When he turned around, he stopped and stared hungrily.

Cindy was leaning against the counter with her sexy butt pointed right back at him. She was holding the back of her shirt up, displaying her naked bottom with her legs spread. "Daddy," she breathed, "I tried to lubricate my asshole for you. Can you please tell me if I did it right?"

Eric could only groan as he dropped his shorts and stepped up behind her. Cindy was so excited to feel his strong fingers prying her cheeks open, knowing he could see everything. Then she shuddered to feel the hot, pulsing tip of his perfect daddy-cock pressing into the horny little ring of her asshole. He moaned right into her ear as he pushed inside of her. "There's really only one way to find out."

Cindy loved the way her Daddy was powerful but at the same time gentle when he fucked her ass in the kitchen. He was so hard, and it made him feel absolutely enormous as he spread her wide open. She would never have guessed she would enjoy having anything in her ass just a day ago. As soon as she felt him sheathe his full length inside her, she came explosively. It was a good thing he was holding her up the way he was, or she would have collapsed to the floor.

Eric could scarcely believe he was fucking his own daughter in the ass like this. He kept shaking his head, sure he would wake up from this incredible dirty dream to be wracked by guilt. There was no way his sweet little girl would do something like this—no way her incredible little asshole would welcome his bloated cock this eagerly. She wouldn't be moaning like a horny little slut and encouraging him to fuck her ass harder. No, this had to be a dream.

Even as he shook and filled her tight asshole with cum, it seemed too incredible to be real.

An hour later he was sitting on the couch when she lifted her shirt out of the way and impaled her asshole on his renewed erection. It still felt unreal when she did it, and he blinked in disbelief when she looked over her shoulder at him and bit her lip. Her lusty groan made him shiver, and then she was bouncing her sexy butt up and down in his lap, driving his cock deeper inside her each time.

"I can't believe how good this feels!" she gasped.

Eric shook his head. "I still can't believe this is happening," he muttered.

He looked down at her perfect little teenage butt working his thick shaft in and out. It felt incredible, but he had already come inside her twice. His next orgasm would be a long time coming. For Cindy it just reinforced what a sex god her father was. That massive cock filled her horny asshole perfectly and at that angle it sent tremors through her sensitive pussy and made her come explosively again and again. She wore herself out and shuddered when she finally slid forward and clutched the coffee table for support.

Eric reached forward and gently stroked her lower back and the luscious curve of her ass cheek. "Are you okay, Pumpkin?" he whispered huskily.

She looked over her shoulder and nodded vigorously, still panting for breath. "You just...wore me out!" she managed between ragged breaths.

She let out a gasp of surprise when he lifted her up from the floor and turned her around so she was sitting astride his muscular thighs. When he lifted the hem of her t-shirt, she lifted her arms into the air. God, it was such a turn-on when he looked at her tits like that, licking his lips and growling before filling his mouth with her hard nipple. Cindy moaned and pressed her sensitive pussy lips against the shaft of his fat dick while her Daddy sucked her inflamed nipples.

After she had finally caught her breath, he carried her into the bathroom, bending her over the sink and filling her horny asshole with his hard dick once again. He pumped slowly in and out, and their eyes locked in the mirror. It was incredibly intense for both of them, but he still didn't come. After Cindy's second orgasm, he picked her up again and they shared another brief, intimate shower.

Both of them had trouble standing after all that vigorous butt-fucking, or they might have taken longer in the shower.

* * *

After the shower, they shared a light lunch and made sure they took workout supplements. "We don't want to get cramps," Eric said with a smile.

His muscular butt was already cramping a bit after the unfamiliar exercise. Oh, he was in great shape, but all that clenching and thrusting was different from his normal exercise routine. He gave his daughter a wry grin as he rubbed his throbbing gluteus muscles.

"Wow, Pumpkin, you really gave my butt a workout today," he quipped.

She couldn't restrain her giggle. "You're one to talk," she countered. "I didn't even know my butt could take such a pounding." After they finished laughing, she smiled at him lovingly. "I'm so glad it was you, Daddy."

He cocked his head and fixed her with a quizzical look, swallowing the last of his milk. "What do you mean, Pumpkin?"

"Nobody ever put anything into my asshole until yesterday," she said, practically purring the word "asshole." She smiled at her father's astounded expression. "I'm so glad I saved my virgin ass for you, Daddy. Honestly, it never crossed my mind even though guys stared at my ass all the time. Now, whenever they stare at my ass, I'm going to get so turned on thinking about how incredible it feels every time you fill my horny asshole with your wonderful daddy-cock."

Eric's dick gave a lurch under the dining room table to hear her salacious words, but he creased his brow as he looked at her face. "Pumpkin...where did this 'daddy' and 'daddy-cock' language come from? You had stopped calling me that when you were ten. All of a sudden you're calling me 'daddy' all the time. And, to be honest, when you say 'daddy-cock' or 'daddy-dick' it makes me a little uncomfortable."

For the first time in nearly six months, Cindy addressed her father without using the high-pitched, breathy voice she had adopted so consistently. "I've always thought of you as 'Daddy,' even when I called you something else," she replied with a shrug.

That shrug made her breasts bob up and down beneath her snug t-shirt, and Eric couldn't help but stare at her hardening nipples as they shook invitingly. Cindy smiled and stood up, walking around the table and lifting her shirt out of the way. Eric pushed his chair back from the table, inviting his daughter into his lap and filling his mouth with her throbbing breast. Cindy moaned appreciatively and looked into her father's eyes with a smile.

"God, I love that," she murmured. Then she reached down between their crossed thighs and squeezed his thick shaft through his shorts. "I finally saw you completely naked about six months ago," she continued. "I couldn't help myself." She shook her head and licked her lips as she slid her hand up the length of her father's throbbing boner. When she spoke again, her voice was once again breathy and she sounded like a little girl.

"You were so big and powerful, Daddy. You made me feel like a little girl, and I couldn't believe how enormous my Daddy's thick cock was. You weren't even hard, and it was the biggest I'd ever seen. I started fantasizing about my wonderful daddy-cock, and I couldn't wait to get a taste of it. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, Daddy. Would it make you feel better if I gave this wonderful daddy-cock some nice kisses?"

Eric groaned around his daughter's hot tit-flesh. He applied firm suction and sucked her sensitive nipple and areola five times in rapid succession before releasing it from his mouth.

"We should go and lie down before you do that," he replied. "Let me rinse the dishes, and I'll come in to join you in bed."

Cindy pulled her father's face to hers, sucking on his tongue to give him a taste of what was to come. They both had to catch their breath following that intense kiss. She smiled at her father as she slid from his lap.

"Don't keep me waiting too long," she growled hungrily.

Eric stared at her shapely ass where the bottom hem of her snug t-shirt left those pale cheeks exposed. He shook his head and cleared the table, and his cock throbbed in his shorts the entire time he rinsed the dishes. Even though he was quick about it, he still had time to think that this was still wrong. Oh, it felt incredible every time his daughter touched his body and welcomed his hard daddy-dick into her willing body...

He shook his head and snorted. Did I just think of my own dick as a daddy-dick? he thought. I really do need to put a stop to this. It's gotten out of hand.

Cindy was completely naked beneath the covers and her eyes took in the haunted expression on her father's face when he walked in the bedroom. Before he could say a word she patted the bed next to her. "Come join me for a nice nap, Daddy. I need you to snuggle up with me and make me feel special."