Coach, Daddy, Sex God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are..." he started, but then he smiled and shook his head when he took in her impish grin. His legs were still shaky and he had to lie down anyway, so he decided to put off arguing with her.

He kept his shorts and tank top on when he slid into the bed, as if making some sort of statement by refusing to get naked before joining his daughter under the covers. It was impossible for him to miss her nakedness when she rubbed her body up against him. "Pumpkin—" he started, but then her mouth insistently closed on his. Once again she teased out his tongue and sucked it while her hand fished his throbbing cock out of his shorts.

All he could do was groan helplessly when she released his tongue and started kissing her way down his body. At first, she really did limit herself to kissing that fat daddy-cock. Her lips kissed their way up the length of one side of his shaft and back down the underside until she was nuzzling his balls. Her hand stroked the base of his shaft while she kissed those bloated testicles and she moaned right into his scrotum. Daddy had so much cum built up after those last two times he fucked her ass without release!

Cindy eagerly kissed her way back up to the tip of her father's completely hard cock and she looked up at his face when her tongue swirled around the bloated head. He groaned again and shook his head, but he couldn't stop her. His wonderful daddy-dick was hers to enjoy and she moaned in her throat as it filled her mouth. Eric couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight as his daughter once again sucked his throbbing dick and feasted on his cock juice.

He was leaking pre-cum in a continuous stream this time, and she swallowed it noisily and moaned every time she did. It felt incredible for both of them, but he could not hold out for long with her talented mouth working him over like that. He bellowed out loud and blacked out as his daughter drained him. "Mmm-hmm! Mmm-hmm!" she moaned as he filled her mouth with his salty cock cream. Then she gulped it down and eagerly sucked more of it from his erupting cock head.

Eric fell asleep with his daughter still sucking his half-hard daddy-dick.

* * *

When he awoke two hours later, Cindy was asleep. She was still nursing his renewed cock with a blissful expression on her face. His mouth was dry and he had to work to get some saliva going. He couldn't take his eyes off of her lips spread wide around the thick, throbbing shaft. It felt amazing every time she pulled more pre-cum out of him and swallowed it, feeling like she was sucking the fluid right out of his sensitive balls.

It was such a dream-like sensation when he felt his orgasm overtake him, and her eyes fluttered open as she drank his sperm again. The pungent aroma of her drenched pussy assaulted his nostrils and demanded his attention as soon as he finished shuddering through that incredible climax. Cindy moaned around the mouthful of daddy-cock as he turned and spread her legs with his strong hands.

It was time for Daddy to feast on her juicy little snatch.

His thick tongue felt amazing as it worked her sensitive folds and drove inside her. Oh! Her Daddy was so good at pleasing her pussy. It was like he knew exactly where every secret, special place was down there, and he sent shocks through her body as he stimulated each one. By the time he latched onto her throbbing clitoris and sucked it between his lips, she had already come explosively a half-dozen times. She finally released his wet cock from her mouth when she cried out with the most intense orgasm yet.

Her Daddy truly was a sex god! The way he made her come again and again was unlike anything she had even dreamed. She stared at his face as his tongue lapped up her copious pussy juices and she shuddered yet again.

"You're magnificent, you know that?" she croaked in helpless adoration.

In response he drove his tongue deep inside her tortured pussy and licked out the concentrated nectar from the depths of her hypersensitive channel. "Oh, fuck!" she gasped. "I can't believe you're making me come again!"

Eric licked his lips when he finally withdrew his tongue, but then his eyes were drawn to his daughter's rock-hard nipples on her heaving breasts. "Speaking of magnificent..."

Cindy moaned happily as her Daddy filled his big hands and his hot mouth with the sensitive flesh of her quivering breasts. There was no rush, no urgency and his eyes held hers as he savored her wonderful tits. Cindy shivered again when she felt the throbbing shaft of his cock press between the folds of her freshly-ravaged pussy. She could feel his pulse against her overly-sensitive clit and it made her whole body shudder.

She felt like she was on fire with non-stop arousal. Eric still felt guilty, but he loved that helpless expression in her eyes as he had his way with her stacked, slutty body. After keeping his eyes carefully averted from these eye-popping breasts for so many years, it was a tremendous release for him to finally savor them with his mouth.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried out, coming hard from the sensations her throbbing nipples and clit sent shooting through her core.

After that climax left her quivering in its wake, Eric relented. He knew that she was too sensitive for him to continue, knew that it would border on pain if he kept enjoying her body the way he had been for the past hour. He gently rolled her onto her side and rubbed her back as her labored breathing gradually slowed. Cindy shivered again when he leaned down and planted a loving smooch on her lips.

"I'm going to make dinner," he whispered. "Just relax and rest, Pumpkin. You can come join me when you're ready."

Cindy sighed happily and watched her father. He shook his head and grinned at her when he found his wadded-up shorts beneath the covers where she had pushed them out of her way earlier. It made her smile to recall how he had lifted his hips in his sleep when she insistently pulled those shorts off of him. Then he had responded to her gentle touches, spreading his legs so she could lie between his muscular thighs to suck his magnificent cock.

Even if he still held reservations, his body knew it now belonged to her. She sighed when he bent to pull those shorts back up his legs, and she couldn't take her eyes off of his round, muscular butt. Cindy closed her eyes and relaxed until the wonderful aromas wafting out of the kitchen started making her salivate. Then she rolled out of the bed and retrieved her t-shirt from the floor. She wrinkled her nose as she regarded that shirt. It was time for a new, clean shirt.

She strutted through the apartment stark naked, loving the way her nipples responded to the stimulation. They got even harder when her Daddy stared at them and licked his lips. She couldn't get the smile off her face as she went into her bedroom and pulled a fresh t-shirt over her head.

This time she pulled a pair of tiny panties from her underwear drawer and pulled them up her legs. It wouldn't do for her horny pussy to drool her juices all over the dining room chair. Besides, those little panties wouldn't really get in her Daddy's way when he was ready to have his way with her again.

* * *

They enjoyed a nice, tasty dinner together. After they did the dishes, they cuddled on the couch and watched a spring baseball game. Cindy loved how her Daddy gave breathless commentary on the game while she sucked his dick. By the time the game was over, Cindy released the wet, throbbing cock from her mouth with a loud "pop!" It was completely hard and every vein stood out proudly. This cock was ready to fuck her again.

Eric looked at his saliva-soaked erection and then at his daughter's lust-filled face as she got up from the couch. He groaned when the smell of her aroused pussy assaulted his nostrils. She took his hand and insistently pulled him to his feet.

"Come on, Daddy," she whispered, leaning up on tip-toe to kiss his lips. "It's time for you to fuck my ass again."

As he followed her swaying hips back into his bedroom, he was far too turned on to think rationally. Somewhere in the back of his mind was the part of him that wanted to resist what was happening. That tiny part of his brain cried out in protest as his daughter bent over to slide her panties down her legs. He was already dropping his own shorts and trying not to drool as Cindy tossed her snug t-shirt aside and reached for the jar of Vaseline that was now on the headboard.

It's not too late to stop this! The thought was both fleeting and futile. It was too late for him to protest as he crawled into the bed and knelt behind his daughter. All he could do was moan as he watched her little fingers work the lubricant into her horny little butthole and stretch it open for him. His throbbing cock would not allow him to seriously consider stopping.

Cindy's deep moan only fueled his desire as he eased the bloated head of his cock into her molten teen asshole. She couldn't get enough of this magnificent daddy-cock in her horny backdoor. She had to suck down her saliva to keep from drooling on the pillows as her butthole was spread wide open and filled so perfectly.

"Oh, Daddy!" she moaned deliriously, "Fuck my ass! It feels so fucking good!"

Eric felt a pang of guilt as he began driving his dick in and out of his daughter's horny little asshole. Oh, it looked and felt incredible, there was no denying that. But...she had been an anal virgin before the weekend started. Now he had transformed his own daughter into a horny little butt-slut, eager to feel him ramming his hard cock into her insatiable ass again and again. Even as his rampant cock pounded in and out of her clutching rear passage, he felt that guilt assailing him.

I have to be the worst father ever, he thought with a sad shake of his head.

"Oh, God, I'm coming!" Cindy cried out. She looked over her shoulder and she panted, "I love you so much! Please don't stop."

Even though he hated himself for it, there was no way he could stop at that point. His cock ached for release and his daughter's tight asshole was practically begging for a massive load of hot daddy-cum. Minutes later, she cried out again as her daddy's thick tool swelled up and exploded inside her. It was what they both desperately needed, but they felt completely different about letting it happen.

Eric was disgusted with himself as soon as his dick had finished filling his daughter's perfect bottom with all the hot daddy-cum he had to give her. His self-loathing was clear on his face as his features twisted into an angry frown.

Cindy was overjoyed to feel him coming deep inside her. It made her feel fulfilled in a way she had craved her whole life. Not just as a woman who was taking a massive cock and all the cock-juice she could handle; it felt like she and her Daddy shared a special, physical relationship that more than made up for what her brothers had enjoyed. For the first time she felt complete and close to her father. Then she rolled over and saw that awful expression on his face.

"Pumpkin..." he started, shaking his head sadly.

"Don't you dare!" she warned him angrily. Gone was that little girl voice, replaced by the rich tones of a very pissed-off young woman. "I loved every second of that," she said, reaching out to lightly fondle his spent cock. "You made me feel special, and closer to you than I have ever felt in my life. Look at me, Daddy. I mean, really look at me. I'm a grown woman now, and I could have any guy I want. Am I wrong?"

His eyes drank in her delicious curves, her hard nipples, the beautiful flower of her slightly spread pussy and he shook his head. She was irresistible. "No," he murmured, "you're not wrong." His eyes worked their way up to her intense gaze. "It doesn't change the fact that I'm your father, Pumpkin. I should be stronger than this. You know we shouldn't be doing the things we've done this weekend."

"Oh, no, Daddy, that's where you're wrong," she chided, sitting up to face him in the bed. "All my life I've felt left out because I'm a girl. You always had a special bond with my brothers that I didn't get to share with you, and it felt like I was cursed. Now I finally understand that it wasn't a curse, because I get to share something with you that they didn't. I get to be your woman."

"But you're my daughter," he protested weakly.

She shook her head at him again. "Do you love me?"

"Of course!" he replied automatically.

"Then why do you feel the need to spoil this?" she asked. "I love feeling your hard cock filling me up. You can't pretend you don't love it too. My mouth, my pussy, and my asshole are all yours now, any time you want them. See, you got harder as soon as I said that. What you have to understand, Daddy, is that you belong to me now, too. This wonderful, thick daddy-cock is mine and I want more of it. The sooner you can accept that, the happier we both will be."

Eric looked down at his throbbing cock. It was still slick with the lubricant and some of the sperm he had so recently deposited in his daughter's horny little asshole. She lay back on the bed and pulled her legs up out of the way, exposing her throbbing asshole. He managed a weak smile as he slid forward and pressed his cock-knob against her welcoming butthole.

"This doesn't change anything," he murmured as he once again filled her ass with cock.

"Kiss me, Daddy," she replied. "Kiss me and make me feel special."

He leaned down and kissed her hungrily even as her hungry ass swallowed his cock to the root. She moaned into his mouth and encouraged him to fuck her. When they finally broke off that intense kiss they both gasped for air. Cindy managed to speak first, panting out, "It feels so perfect! I love the way you fill me up, Daddy."

Eric lowered his gaze to watch his thick shaft sliding in and out of her stretched asshole. It looked incredible and it felt...like "perfect" somehow fell short. It really did feel like her tight little holes were made to take his cock perfectly. Even though he had come inside her just minutes earlier, he was once again completely hard inside his daughter's snug asshole.

He looked at her face in wonder, drinking in her loving and aroused expression. "I love you so much," he whispered.

"That's more like it!" she panted in response. Then she shuddered spectacularly through yet another anal orgasm.

Eric was finally beginning to accept his new reality. His daughter loved him deeply and that would never change. He would always love her, and that wouldn't change either. The only thing that was forever changed for both of them was that they would never stop fucking and sucking each other every chance they got.