Coach Laurie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckWolf
ChuckWolf
85 Followers

OK, time to get this show on the road Coach Laurie thought and then slid her index finger into Nick's ass, knuckle-deep and brought the suction of her mouth up to 11!

"Aanggkkk!" Nick grunted and, with all resistance gone, came in a white hot sea of ecstasy, his orgasm seeming to go on forever as his cock exploded in Coach Laurie's mouth and his asshole tightened around the index finger buried deep inside it. All the while, Coach Laurie never stopped sucking the cum out of him and finger-fucking him, bringing Nick to such bliss that he thought he might pass out from it.

Still convulsing, Nick staggered back, freeing himself from the invasions of Coach Laurie's mouth and index finger and said, "I--I really tried Coach..."

"Save your excuses!" Coach Laurie said in mock-anger and then continued, "I'll give you another chance to get yourself hard again. You've got two minutes, starting...now." as she noted the time on her old-fashioned wall clock placed above her door.

Turning around and arching her back, she said, "Since I heard you like my ass, I'll let you use it for inspiration, so lube that cock up and get to stroking. Now!" and then smiled a wicked smile as she started planning on how she was going to use Nick for the rest of the day.

THE END

ChuckWolf
ChuckWolf
85 Followers
12