All Comments on 'Coach Miller Ch. 07'

by 88girfriend

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gingertopnbottomgingertopnbottomover 1 year ago

My brain is doing such a happy dance right now. Cheers Mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not quite get the story line, when the mom assumed that Mo was going home with her Mo said no. She said she liked her but she would be staying with Ashley and Lacy because she loved them. But when Ashley said she should move in with mom and be a couple she smiled and was glad. Did not make much sense.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year agoAuthor

I am so sorry for any confusion. At the point where Mo says, "I love you very much Catherine but I'm not leaving Ashley and Lacey" that was a point before they all agreed that they should all be girlfriends together. Mo was saying I love you very much Catherine but I'm not willing to leave Lacy and Ashley for just you. Later after Ashley has proposed they all be girlfriends together that's when Mo agrees with Ashleys plan. Mo is totally on board because that means that she doesn't have to give up Ashley or Lacy and she gets to keep seeing Catherine. Of course, later in the story we discover Ashleys plan didn't work. Even being apart for only a month, they all miss eachother too much. I hope that helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going with this story line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user88girfriend@88girfriend
I hope you enjoy my stories. I have tried to created my own universe where all the characters from many of my stories live and oftentimes interact with each other in crossovers. I am a very open minded person and respect all, constructive comments, good or bad. I have incor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES