Coached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley looked and tried on clothes into several stores for more skirts, linen trousers and some tops that where not just running t-shirts. Also on her list was underwear, she lived 95% of the time in a couple of sports bras, so for the trip she invested in two sets of matching underwear from Marks and Spencer.

As she had no idea what she would be doing with Brian in France, marching up mountains or sitting by the pool with cocktails, so she also bought two bikini sets and some walking boots, she was proud of toned abs as her boring black swimming kit for training would not do for lounging by the pool!

With her credit card effectively screaming from its extremely rare work out she stopped for break at the Starbucks and brought herself a flat white and a blueberry muffin. At first, she headed toward back corner where she would normally sit, however as it wasn't raining, she turned on her heels and decided to sit on the seats outside in the sun with the other smokers. With a good look around to check she didn't know anyone, got the pack from her bag and hurriedly she lit the cigarette and enjoyed her warming deep bitter tasting inhales intermittently separated with slurps of the coffee and the delightfully contrasting sweet taste of the muffin.

Chapter 4

Before she really knew it, it was 7 am and they were in the airport having done the laborious task of checking in, they were getting ready for boarding the flight to Nice. Brian had, with a big grin, suggested that she really should use the smoking area in departures before the flight as it would be a long time until she could actually smoke again. Shelley did not have the confidence to tell him that she hadn't wanted a cigarette. She hadn't actually smoked this early in the morning, other than sneaking the occasional afternoon one. She was only really smoking in the evenings, yet he was semi adamant as it was a 2-hour flight, she really ought to. So as ever to please Brian she tootled off the smoking area wiggling her bottom at him as she went. She sat there, nervously lit up a cigarette and on her own and rather bored and smoked a cigarette. Looking through the window following Brian's nodding and encouragement through the window she soon lit up and smoked a second one a whilst Brian made a couple of calls to finalise the trip walking up and down the seating area outside her glassed off area.

With her lungs and bloodstream over saturated in nicotine, head feeling slightly giddy from the two rushed cigarettes, her mouth dry. A quick visit to duty free meant that she was pleased as her wrists and neck covered in three different duty-free perfume tester pots which nicely covered up her smokey aroma. She then asked Brian for pre-flight drink, as they were going easyJet the knew the drinks on the plane would be extortionate.

With a large cup of black coffee with a sausage sandwich in the airport bar at eight in the morning and the toilet visited they set off for the gate and a plane to the glorious South of France.

***

"Thanks for coming with me" Brian turned to her and smiled as the plane taxied to the runway.

"Honestly, I appreciate the invite, I've literally been bouncing with excitement since you asked, did think you would change your mind once you saw my pack of ciggies." She smiled as she put her hand down on the arm rest and gently squeezed his hand.

"They convinced me this was the right decision." Brian said as he affectionately gripped Shelley's hand as the plane engines whirred for take-off and their heads hits the headrest as pulled it away as it rumbled down the runway. The smiled at each other as they took off.

***

Two and half hour later they stepped out of the air-conditioned airport into the wall heat of the South of France and the Mediterranean. Brian grinned at Shelley and dug a lighter out his bag and then suggested that she had a cigarette as the apartment was a while away by taxi and as he looked at his watch suggested that it was going to be here five minutes time. Shelley blinked with surprise at the order, then shrugged her shoulders and pushed her hoody sleeves up her arms to cool down and dug into her travel bag, swapping her passport she was still holding for the pack of cigarettes. Brian offered to light it for her, she inhaled using her practiced and potentially needed deep inhale. It was stressful waiting for the bags. The warmth emitted from the cigarette did not help with the heat of the outside, but after the flight and the anticipation of the week away she felt the nicotine do its work and felt the delightful buzz as she inhaled deeply again and again and with the bitter smokey taste covering her mouth then had a good gulp of her bottled water to wash it all down.

***

The apartment was a penthouse suite in a building a couple of blocks back from the Mediterranean coast. The large balcony had stunning view of the sparkling sea over the sea front buildings. The whole place was done up to a high and expensive standard.

"Ready for a glass of 'arrived in France champagne'?" Brian asked as he went to the fridge, "the housekeeper ensures this flat is stocked for all eventualities." He smiled as he pulled it out the fridge.

"Well, yes, as in Rome and all that," grinned Shelley as she looked around the apartment noticing again that there were again lots of ashtrays.

"We are close to the Rhone wine region, but I get your point" he smiled. "Hold the glass, need you to catch the wine for me when the cork goes." He said as he started up-wrapping the metal seal around the cork and then wrestling with the cork, he removed it with a flourish, they both ducked with the loud pop.

"Cheers!" Brian said once the bottle was open and they clinked their glasses, Shelley took a gulp of the wine.

"This wine tastes amazing, but I do know wine in France, always does."

"That's true!"

"Better watch out though, the bubbles always go straight to my head!" she chuckled and smiled at Brian and took a second gulp. "I might quickly go and get changed into something more comfortable; hoody and tracksuit bottoms are great for Gatwick, but useless for the Med. I am sweating!" she flapped her top.

"Great" Brian smiled, "I will find the wine cooler and we can go out on to the balcony, your bedroom is on the left," he said as she pulled her suitcase in to the bedroom.

Shelley pulled off her hoody and sniffed it, she could smell the lingering potent aroma of cigarette smoke mixed with perfume on it and subconsciously pushed it to the bottom of her bag, and she took off her grey boring traveling bra and large comfortable panties and changed into her new green bikini set and then pulled one of her bran short new skirts up over her bottoms.

The sun was shining right in on the balcony 'better get the sun cream on' she said to herself, she also dug out and put on flip flops and headed out of the bedroom. Only just remembering her now half empty pack cigarettes still in her travel handbag after reprimanding herself she retrieved the pack and headed for the door.

She placed the pack on the glass table next to the ashtray and her surprisingly topped up wine glass and sat down and grinned at Brian who had also changed and was now wearing his shorts and short sleeve checked shirt.

"Thank you ever so much for inviting me on this trip, it's all rather exciting!" Shelley beamed her smile and took a gulp of her champagne, "This view is stunning and rather peaceful, even if we are a rather long way up!" she said leaning forward and attempting to looking down over the low wall.

"Yes, I find it great to escape out here, talking of escape, please feel free to smoke here!" Brian said smiling at her, "I know it's been a while since your last one?"

"Oh right, has it? Right, yes ok, thank you." She said soon wiggling a cigarette out of the pack, no sooner was the white cylinder was in between her lips, Brian produced the lighter from his pocket to light it. Shelley noticed as she exhaled his stare at her face, so no sooner than she exhaled, she moved her hand back to her mouth and took a second deep drag on the cigarette.

They chatted and made small talk for next hour and in the process, Shelley had stubbed out three cigarettes and both of them finished off the bottle of champagne. She was feeling giddy for both reasons.

"The cork is about to pop on me, better make a dash to the loo." Shelly announced getting up and having a gentle cough as her lungs readjusted to the recent smoke "Thinking we should have some lunch soon? As I haven't eaten anything since Gatwick?"

"Ah, yes, of course, sorry I was distracted, once you have been to the bathroom, I will use the loo too, and we can head off to a local restaurant I know not far from here, the food is amazing!" Brian grinned as he watched the short skirt bottomed Shelley walk past him from the balcony, he reached out to touch her before recoiling it before touching as she headed to the toilet.

***

The lunch was taken on the promenade by the seawall in one of the many restaurants along the waterfront, along with another bottle of wine as the now particularly tipsy Shelley found Brian smiling and very attentive with suggesting and offering to light her next cigarette and ensure that she had a top up her wine between courses. By four o'clock she was now beyond a little tipsy and rather drunk. The food, wine and heat gave her a particular tired feeling. She was blaming the early start, but after wine and her lungs were tight from the recent consumption and her stomach overly full of the nice food, she felt content as Brian grinned back.

Once he had settled up they walked hand in hand a little further down the promenade firstly for affection, but predominantly for stability as Shelley was wobbling around a little even in her flipflops. She was drunk. After a very short distance Brian found a nice area of sand where he suggested that Shelley should have a bit of lie down and a sunbath as it was still hot and she was rather sleepy, there was no disagreement. With Brian helping with the zip, she wiggled her hips and pulled down her skirt and put it in her bag and rubbed some sun cream over her arms and legs and used her bag for head rest and had told that she would have a quick twenty minute nap.

An hour later Brian gently poked her between her ribs in an attempt to wake her up and suggest she rolled over before she got too burnt, she sat bolt upright and deeply coughed and groaned. Brian smiled and suggested that a cigarette would help. At that moment in time Shelley couldn't think of anything worse right now. But as the coach instructed she followed his instructions and lit a cigarette, her lungs and head hurt, and her arms and legs felt far too hot.

The first and second inhale felt uncomfortable, but by the third she had got her lungs under control, but with a squeeze of her thighs together she rather desperately needed to wee. She asked Brian for a helping hand up and put the cigarette between her lips and offered her hands, he pulled her up to standing and supported her with his hand around her slim waist whilst she got her balance. Once upright she suggested that she really needed to paddle to cool down.

He offered to stay and look after her bags and their stuff as she went in the sea, they could then swap over, she inhaled deeply on the cigarette, and inhaled again so it was nearly at the filter and dropped in the sand with a shrug of the shoulder, assuming that it was what everyone else did, exhaled, and then sleepily navigated and stumbled her way down to the sea.

Even though it was the Med, the water was initially colder than she expected for the first few seconds as she made her way in and the sea crept up to her knees, as she stumbled forwards pee trickled down her legs she then accidently on purpose fell forward on to her knees and then from the kneeling position sat down in the water up to her chest to ensure she got her bikini bottoms wet with the sea water as well as her urine and sat there splashing around grinning back at Brian on the beach for a few minutes.

As she staggered back up the beach, Brian went into his bag a brought out a little towel, she was impressed at his ability to think of everything.

"It is gorgeous in there, once you get acclimatised." She confidently announced rubbing the towel down her smooth legs as he stood beside her, his firm hands on her hips as he held her up vertical.

"Great," he said pulling his shirt over his head and revealing his toned body before heading down to the sea for his own swim, "If you are going to fall asleep again, make sure it's on your front!" He smiled before turning and heading down to the sea.

Shelley wiggled her hips and pulled up her skirt, and then attempted to peel down her now damp bikini bottoms all whilst trying to protect her modesty. She got there with bit of effort put them in her bag. Whilst looking the bag, she noticed the pack and retrieved a cigarette, lit it and sat back down on the sand trying to remember to keep her legs firmly together as she lay back and watched Brian swim lengths up and down the sea front in the sea.

She enjoyed watching Brian towel himself down before they packed up from the beach and walked up the road back to the apartment. Shelley now had the pack firmly in her grip. She nervously looked at the open top and there were only a couple of cigarettes left.

Shelley took a deep breath. "Bri, we will need to find a shop or are they called tabac's here for some more cigarettes?"

"There are plenty in the apartment, as I said the housekeeper stocks the apartment for all eventualities, I don't think you will have to worry"" he chuckled as he smiled

"Oh, that is very kind" she said thoughtfully.

Within a few minutes they had walked the short distance to the apartment. The took it in turns and both showered, and Shelley then dressed putting on her new matching underwear on under her new blouse and linen trousers for the evening. With the sleep and shower was sober enough to focus on rinsing out her bikinis using the sink and headed out on to the balcony and placed them on the very hot wall to dry out for tomorrow.

Once she had being domesticated, Brian soon suggested that she sit down, relax and light up, and that is exactly what she did.

***

After the evening meal that Brian had prepared whilst she had sat on the balcony snoozing off the afternoon wine in the reclining chair. They were still there. Shelley had just poured the last of the bottle of the current wine and was feeling extremely relaxed again.

"Might be a little tipsy Bri." she said fiddling with her hair

"And? It's ok, you are on holiday, I am not going to make you do any reps whilst we are out here!"

"That's good, not sure I could actually do anything now." she giggled and gently tapped her fingers on the table, she was missing something and couldn't work out what it was, she took a sip of her wine, licked her lips, that didn't solve it. Out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of her open cigarette pack, and with a triumphant smile of realisation, she reached across and picked one out and lit it, with her deep inhale, the body relaxed, and the building antsy feeling quickly disappeared.

"Thanks for coming out here with me, I certainly appreciate it." He said smiling as he watched her.

"As I have said several times, thank you ever so much for inviting me." she stated before bringing her hand back to her mouth and inhaling deeply on her cigarette letting the smoke pour out of her mouth and across and over Brian.

"You certainly managed to keep this consumption quiet from me?" he said looking at the exhale disappear into the night sky.

"Er well yeah..."

"That first cigarette you smoked in front of me was so tentative, I would have said you hadn't been smoking long?"" he asked.

"Well, with my injury and not being able to run as hard or as fast....I guess..." she trailed off and had another deep inhale.

"Your smoking certainly impresses me!" Brian again smiled.

"Oh, er thanks" she said with her exhale filling the void between them, "Did Marian start smoking for you?"

Brian took a deep breath and nodded as he shuffled up in the plastic chair, it squeaked on the tiled floor. "Well, we were both in school together and both ran for our county, but as I have told you many times, I had a foot injury that stopped my career far too early!"

"Oh?" she inquisitively tilted her head before then drawing on her cigarette.

"She was still running at that point until one drunken evening together I told her I liked to watch girls smoke as we were sitting next to a group of girls smoking, you could smoke indoors in those days." He smiled fondly at the memory in his head.

"So how did she respond?" she said with smoke pouring out of her mouth.

"I think in an attempt to stop me letching and staring at the pretty girls beside us, she asked to bum a cigarette and a lighter off one of the girls, she never looked back from there."

"Wow, just that one cigarette, it's taken me ages to enjoy it." she quietly stated before another cheek concaving inhale.

"I hope you haven't started because of me; she had an addictive personality.""

"Ummm..." she exhaled. "Maybe I guessed you liked girls who smoke?" She said before again deeply inhaling.

"I certainly like you and I love your style." Brian smiled and watched as Shelley's nipples hardened in her bikini top, "but as a coach, you know..."

Shelley thought for a second, took yet another deep inhale on her cigarette it fizzed in the dark sky.

"How about this week, I sack you as my coach?" she chuckled her exhale.

"Oh, well yes, you can do, if you want?" Brian laughed.

She nodded.

"Well then if a sexy smoking girl wants to be with me, that's great!" He smiled back.

Shelley felt warmth between her thighs grow as he paid her compliments and then inhaled again on her cigarette filling her chest with warm smoke in an attempt to hide her blushes "Thanks Bri." she said as she gently placed her left hand and casually stroked the crotch of her linen trousers and manicured the cigarette with her right.

Brian smiled and looked at Shelly taking her all in. "Do you fancy an early night in my bed?"

Chapter 5

The following morning, she woke up groaned and noticed that she was very naked in an empty bed, Brian had clearly got up earlier, her first thought was she could smell strong coffee; the second was as if someone had spent the night sitting on her chest and head, her throat was if the road contractors had been out tarmacking all night. She coughed hard and could feel her lungs straining as if she had flu, she had smoked practically a whole pack that was four times what she had been normally smoking a day, she also thought she had drunk from at least three bottles of wine during the day, no wonder her head hurt.

"Morning Shell." Brian said breezily walking in her bedroom dressed in his linen shirt half buttoned up and blue cargo shorts.

"Morning Bri!" she croaked as she shuffled up against the headboard and coughed again not bothering to cover her chest up as it was Brian after all.

"Shell, you will be pleased to know, it's another gorgeous day out there, and your black coffee is ready, I have popped downstairs whilst you were still sleeping to the boulangerie for some fresh pan au chocolate and croissants, feel free to come out and join me on the balcony when you are ready!"

Shelley nodded, coughed and spun her legs out of bed and paused as the world swung around, and she gingerly got up and attempted to pick up last night's discarded sexy bra and panties off the floor, she smiled as with the flashback of his large firm hands taking them off and gently caressing her body before lifting her into bed, she then grabbed the wall for support as she almost collided with it, she determined that she was still rather drunk, and then dropped them on the bed, she then picked up the posh dressing gown from the chair and her sun glasses beside the bed and wrapped herself in it and headed out to the rather warm balcony.