Coached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian, looking at this if you can buy one carton for me, I can buy the other?" she pleaded.

"As it's you" he smiled.

***

Shelly was busily with a dangled cigarette loading the clothes into the washing machine, she had just unpacked all the clothes, she was surprised how much of her clothes now stank of cigarette smoke. As Johanna wasn't coming back from the Grandparents until tomorrow, she went over the fridge opened a bottle of wine and poured herself a large glass and sat down at the kitchen table, she inhaled deeply on the cigarette released a large cloud to the ceiling and put her arms around her travel bag containing her two cartons of cigarettes as if she was hugging them, and took a sip her wine.

"You ok Shell?"" Brian asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah a little sad that the holiday is over." She frowned before taking a deep inhale on her current cigarette, "and stressing about you probably wanting me in the gym first thing tomorrow!" she said as she exhaled.

"Ah, a downside of a week of fun and letting yourself go?"

"Yeah, its been fun." She nodded and inhaled again on her cigarette, " But I will need three weeks to catch up, if I do..." she said as exhaled and manicured her cigarette and took a subsequent slug of her wine.

"I wouldn't worry about the gym honey." Brain said sitting beside Shelley. "Anyway, you sacked me as a coach" and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh, I did, didn't I?" she said with her exhale.

"But you should still go to the gym, but I maybe tomorrow before you have opened the wine?" he stated looking at the half-drunk glass of wine.

Shelley nodded, "True you are right, maybe I will go tomorrow?" She smiled thoughtfully and then inhaled deeply on her cigarette and turned to Brian, "You know Bri, I love you" she said with her exhale and smiled and leaned across for a smoky passionate kiss.

***

A year later they were married, but there were three in the relationship, Shelley was married to Brian, but thoroughly wedded to her cigarettes.

The End