Coached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian had clearly placed a fresh pack of Marlboros next to a lighter and now clean ashtray on the table alongside the bakery goods. "Sorry for sleeping in," she croaked as she sat and took her seat and he nodded at her for encouragement as she pulled the cellophane off the pack and flicked open the lid and pulled the first cigarette of the day out of the pack. She leaned forward and Brian lit the cigarette for her, and for him she took a couple of deep hits and gently coughed as her lungs dealt with the first onslaught of the day, by the second inhale she was starting to feel normal.

"So, what is the plan for the day coa...Bri?"

"I guess that you did enjoy yesterday?" He asked

She nodded "Very much so" the latest waft of smoke pouring out her mouth and nose.

"Do you fancy some champagne with the croissants?""

Shelly frowned "Oh, it's only what 10?"

"But it's 6pm somewhere in the world "

"Err let's finish this coffee first, then open the champagne" she said manicuring the ash of her cigarette before taking a hungry inhale on it.

"Not a problem."

***

By 1130 Shelley was starting to feel lightheaded, both from the finishing the bottle of champagne, but also from Brian helping her with her cigarettes. The coach in him was trying to perfect what he liked to see her smoke. In running he was a perfectionist. With smoking he was no different.

"Just hold it another second before exhaling as we did with the last two cigarettes!"

"You mean like this?" she asked before drawing on her cigarette her cheek caving in around the white stick between her lips, the hot cherry on the end bristled with the energy imparted from the athletes' strong lungs, as she took the smoke deep inside her chest, counted to two and exhaled the large cloud up to the blue sky.

"Ideal, now do it again," he suggested, and Shelley nodded licked her lips and placed the filter between them and deeply drew on the cigarette, held, and exhaled.

"I can feel it doing things inside me it's wonderful!" She beamed.

"You are doing wonders for me, think we ought to get you down to the beach soon, or I might have to drag you back into bed?" he chuckled openly rearranging his hardon within tent in the crotch of his shorts as he watched another deep inhale take place. He could not help but give his appreciative nods as she exhaled.

"I am more dressed for bed." She stated with a sultry smile with her exhaling smoke drifting down across her bare chest, she smiled and let the dressing gown fall off her shoulders to reveal her naked pert breasts.

Brian's eyes looked down. "Oh well, yes, as you put it like that, shall we head back inside? Oh, and remember to manicure your cigarette, see how long the ash has got!" Brian the continuous coach striving for perfection said getting up from the chair.

"Oh, yes, thank you coach!" she said as she flicked the cigarette on to the ashtray knocking off the large ash and then dangled her cigarette and offered both her hands to be pulled up, and once upright undid the rest of her dressing gown and let it slowly fall to the floor as she sauntered naked towards the bedroom.

***

With Brian having his second post coital snooze in the last 24 hours in bed. Shelley grunted as she slowly lifted his arm off her shoulder and wriggled out of bed and paused to watch him sleep before she creeped out of the bedroom and on to the balcony to retrieve a fresh cigarette. She knew she did not need it but felt it would be good. She lit it with a cheek hollowing inhale, after the amazing sex work out, she had for reasons unknown to her really wanted this cigarette. She picked up the dressing gown off the floor and wrapped herself back in it, and then with her now practiced deep inhale she, exhaled out over the med, dangled the cigarette walked back into the apartment and headed into the bathroom for the next urgent issue, a pee.

When she flushed, the noise stirred Brian and he woke up and called out for her as he walked out of the bedroom and stretched.

"Hey, Shell" he said wiping sleep from his eye, "shall we head out for breakfast take two?" he asked stifling a yawn.

"Yup," she said before her inhale, "now you are awake, let me get my bikini from the wall, it should be dry now, and put on a skirt and we can head out if you want?" she said with her exhale and went on tip toes to give Brian a smoky on the lips whilst she gently teased between her fingers his now limp cock, she smiled and it stirred between her fingers yet again.

Chapter 6

"Help yourself to the crisps!" Brian said as the cork popped and poured the white wine into the waiting glasses. "Think we won't be having dinner for a bit, still a little full of lunch."

"Thank you for an amazing afternoon, the food and wine for lunch was amazing!" Shelley smiled before taking a swig of the wine and a subsequent deep drag on her cigarette. "As was the location of that swim, it was gorgeous and amazing."

"It certainly was a nice walk to that cove, and yes I am feeling a little stuffed after food, however I feel we can do it all again tomorrow."

"That would be amazing, I loved it, Oh, Bri," she said exhaling "erm think this is the last cigarette in this pack?" She said as she stubbed a cigarette out and shook the last cigarette out of the pack and lit it with a quick inhale.

"No problem, it is ok there is a carton in the kitchen, hang on I will get you a new pack." He practically jumped out of chair and headed into the kitchen.

"You are a star!" Shelley called through the glass windows and then exhaled her latest cloud and drank another gulp of her wine. "Slightly concerned I may have opened that pack at breakfast, and it's now what like 7?" She said as Brian dropped the new Marlboro red pack on the table.

Brian shrugged his shoulders "You are on holiday, relax, don't worry. I am not!"

"Are you sure?" She asked taking another deep inhale and manicuring her cigarette, as requested earlier, as she exhaled. "I might need your help before we go out for dinner with the aftersun" Shelley suggested as she caressed her slightly sunburnt pink right breast with her spare hand. "As I haven't spent this much time topless since puberty!" She grinned and took another deep inhale on her cigarette, paused held it for a second as Brian requested and exhaled, "And it's sunnier and I am thirstier than I thought," she said smoke still drifting out of her lungs, and took another large swig of the wine.

"Finish that cigarette and I can then start enjoying massaging that cream from the fridge into you."

"I would like that very much!" she grinned.

***

"Think I'm a bit pishhed" Shelley said leaning against the corridor wall of the apartment with her lighter flame swaying in front of her white cigarette protruding from her mouth whilst Brian unlocked the door "dis was much easier before the last sex on the beach or was it a cosmo?" She giggled.

"Shell, shall I help you?" Brian asked as he finally unlocked the door.

Shelley nodded and Brian took the cigarette from her mouth, turned it the right way around and then flicked the lighter for her.

"Fank you," she said smiling after her quick inhale and she stumbled into the apartment following Brian. "I need to piss now, thens I will join you in the balcony or bed, wherever you are Bri!" she said as her head wobbled and jolted with every step as she meandered towards the bathroom grabbing hold of the wall as she got close.

Brian grinned and watched Shelley stumble in and bounce slightly off the bathroom door frame as she attempted to get in. As she closed the door behind her, he went into the kitchen and got a large bottle of water out of the fridge and poured two glasses, he gulped down in one go his, then topped it back up again, wiped his face of water splash, and took them out on to the balcony.

After finishing his second glass of water Brian looked around to find where Shelley was, he got up and went back into the apartment, he looked in the empty bathroom and then into bedroom to find her fast asleep snoring on her front with her skirt up around her waist and her bright white lacey knickers at half-mast contrasting against her slightly pink sunburnt thighs and buttocks in front of him.

He retrieved the cigarette that was still burning between her fingers with her hand hanging over the bed and stubbed it out on the bedside ashtray before she started a fire. He gently picked her up and nudged the bedsheets back and gently placed her back on the bed, unzipped her skirt and pulled it down along with her knickers, taking a second to admire her gorgeous athletic body before putting the covers back over her.

***

"Morning sleepy" Brian said as he came into the bedroom carrying a cup of coffee.

"Urgh, my head." Shelley groaned as she sat up before coughing again.

"Good morning to you too!" Brian smiled as he sat down on the bed beside her.

"Urgh" and she coughed again "My throat feels shit, and my tongue feels like its covered in carpet, did I wash my teeth last night?"

"Err, no, you passed out here." He pointed his finger to the end of the bed, "That's how you got here." He gently stroked her hair, "don't think you managed to wash your teeth before sleep, you only just made it to the toilet in time." He chuckled before giving her a kiss.

"I really wouldn't kiss me yet sweetie, I wouldn't kiss my self!" Shelley said batting him away. "I can taste an astray on my lips, I must taste awful."

"It's ok Shell, have one of these, it will make you feel better"" Brian said as he opened the draw beside the bed and picked up a new cigarette pack.

Her eyes widened in shock. "Oh." She said blinking a few times and then nodded thoughtfully "Err, is it ok,"

He nodded in agreement back at her.

"Yes coach, certainly will!" and coughed again,

"Here you go"" he said opening the fresh pack for her and then offering her a cigarette from it, which she took and then accepted the flame from his lighter and had a quick draw on the cigarette. It felt wrong, but so right, and as the bitter smoke engulfed them, she had a second deeper inhale.

"Thanks for that Bri, I think that is just what was required" she said and holding her cigarette clear of them both, she leaned in to give him a sloppy loving kiss. She then picked up the coffee from the bed side unit and took a large gulp. "Did I finish that new pack last night?" She asked bringing the filter back to her lips.

"Think you were enjoying the cocktails and cigarettes all night long, Shell, its fine, you are on holiday."

"If you say so Coach." and inhaled hungrily on her current cigarette.

"It's ok, and as with yesterday, I have got some boulangerie products out on the balcony when you are ready." he smiled, squeezed her hand, leaned in for another smoky kiss and then got up to let her get out of bed on her own.

***

"Don't open this morning's champagne just yet Bri, I am still feeling a little delicate" she smiled and took another deep drag on her third cigarette of the morning. "Might just need a shower and another coffee." she said with her exhale.

"That's ok Shell, you were enjoying your cosmo's last night, I'm not going to force hair of the dog and all that on you, but I really don't mind opening it?"

"I'm not enjoying them now, I think they are still repeating on me that is for sure." She held her hand on her chest, before bringing the filter back to her lips as she slowly drew on her cigarette "the world is, I think, still spinning" said with her exhale as she frowned and manicured her cigarette in the full ashtray on table between them.

"Like I said it's up to you."

Shelley nodded "But as we are on holiday, we could investigate the hair of the dog theory?"

"There is no time limits or rush today to do anything, shower, swim, bar, whatever!"

"I will probably take you up on that," she smiled, then gently coughed before taking another hit on her cigarette. "Oh, sod it, go on, open the wine, I might as well be drunk!" She grinned at Brian and then flicked the growing ash again off her cigarette and finished off her coffee with a slurp as Brian went back into the apartment to get the champagne.

***

"The weather is so nice here; your parents are so lucky." Shelley said thoughtfully before dragging on her cigarette looking out at the view. "But I probably should get some clothes on, so we can go and explore the bars on the sea front again?" She said whilst exhaling before then slurping on her wine.

"They are, that is for sure, as for the bars we can go if you want?" Brian asked taking a sip of his water "or top up our tans?"

"The restaurant we went to on the first day was nice?"

"Yup, we can go back there again!"

"Cool, I will go and find something to wear, and we can head off!"

***

"Silly fucking bra" Shelley shouted from the bedroom.

Brian rushed into the bedroom "Are you ok?" he asked as he looked up to see Shelley furiously inhaling on her cigarette and then she threw the bikini top across the room in frustration.

Shelley nodded as a tear rolled down her flushed cheeks.

"Bri, can you help me?"

"What is the problem?" Brian asked as he went across the room, squatted down, picked up the offending item of clothing off the floor studying it as he came back to her.

"I think I am still a little drunk from last night, or the straps are twisted and broken!" she giggled, then using the back of her hand wiped her nose of tears and snot from her nose then took a slug from the champagne glass on the bedside table. "Can you help me with the fucking straps?" She said as she leaned across and manicured her cigarette in the ashtray before another deep inhale.

"Yes Shell, of course I can" Brian said as he came round behind her dodging the stream of smoke being exhaled by Shelley as he helped her put the bikini top on again, finishing off by helping her tie the halter neck knot, and then kissing her muscular shoulders.

"Hey that is nice, oh yes, I like that, but no, don't do too much of that, otherwise I will want you to be taking it straight off again."

"I can?"

***

"Bri, fuck, I'm feeling fat. I need to run!" Shelley frowned with her cigarette precariously balanced in the corner of her mouth as she held both of Brian's hands.

"I know, and you know you are not!" He replied positively. Shelly nodded in agreement.

"But" she removed her right hand from Brian and repositioned the cigarette and deeply inhaled, and removed the cigarette form her mouth and as she exhaled, she manicured the ash from her cigarette "We have had pastries every morning, and I have just had an amazing salmon starter, and the steaks are on the way, and" she drew again on her cigarette "I've not been anywhere near the gym in days, even for my upper body work!" she said with her exhale.

"It's ok Shell, it's absolutely fine" he nodded appreciably.

Shelley smiled and inhaled again bringing the cigarette close to the filter, "I am also drunk and it's like not even 1?" She said exhaling and stubbing the cigarette out.

"Don't stress, as I keep saying we are on holiday, it's not worth getting worked up about, eat and relax!" Brian tried to say calmly.

"I'm not getting stressed!" Shelley grizzled in a frustrated way, and she instinctively pulled another cigarette out of the pack and lighting it straight away with a quick inhale. "I'm just feeling it, and that it is fat!" she said with her exhale.

Brian smiled and leaned over the table and gave her a kiss on her smoke laden lips. "We can go for a swim after lunch if you like, that will make you feel better?" He asked as sat back and watched her pink lips again clasp around the dark orange filter on the cigarette as she hurriedly pulled the smoke into her lungs again.

Shelley nodded as she exhaled through her nose. "Sounds good, but only if I'm sober enough, I nearly drowned yesterday!" she giggled, dangled her cigarette, and then looked with puppy dog eyes at her nearly empty wine glass, Brian smiled and reached across and instantly topped up her wine glass from the wine in the ice cooler beside the table.

Brian smiled, "I am sure you will be fine, let's top up your water glass too." He said as he picked up the chilled bottle of water and filled the second glasses on the table. "Oh, look here comes the food," Brian stated as the blonde waitress in her fitted white shirt came over carrying the plates "medium rare for me, medium for her" he suggested as the large plate filling steaks were placed in front of them.

"Thanks again Brian, this looks huge, but amazing, we really should have had red wine with this, but hey ho." Shelley said before inhaling on the cigarette and then exhaling as she stubbed it out beside the four other butts on the small tin dish ashtray by her elbow, the waitress had positioned it there when Shelley had sat down with her cigarettes.

"Cheers, to us!" Brian said offering his glass to gently clink against Shelley 's glass.

"Cheers!" Shelley said with the remaining smoke coming out of her lungs, before taking a gulp of her wine. "To us?" And smiled.

Chapter 7

On their last morning in the apartment Shelley woke up naked and on top of the bed again, and rather than being offered her first cigarette of the day on the balcony, she had already reached across and lit her own cigarette from the new pack on the bed side table. She wiggled her head back into the pillow and stared at the ceiling hoping it would stop moving soon as her exhaled smoke headed towards it. With the bitter taste of the tobacco and nicotine on the tongue and the smell of coffee emanating from the kitchen made her lips salivate. She had realized for herself the past two mornings that she had been waking and actively looking for a cigarette before even moving from the bed in the hunt for her morning coffee.

She flicked her ash into the ashtray and then fell down into the chair, took another drag, exhaled, and then eventually picked up and took a sip of her morning coffee "Morning Bri, these taste so good together." She fluttered her eyelids as she smiled, "and the coffee and cigarettes are doing wonders for my head!"

"It looks like you have enjoyed our week away." Brian stated to his naked companion leaning with her elbow on the tabletop pulling again on her cigarette.

She smiled, and exhaled, "Absolutely the place has been amazing, a little sad to be heading home to be honest, could so get used this warmth and to leisurely afternoon food, drinks and swims." She grinned and then inhaled on her cigarette and looked at Brian's eyes as she held the smoke deep within her chest, and then forced the exhale across the table. "Bri, and of course the amazing sex with you" she said as the whisps of her exhale disappeared, she then stroked the upper reaches of Brian's tanned legs under the table.

***

Before their flight home they sat in the airport bar Brian with a coke and Shelley with a large glass of wine, Shelley had actively hunted out the smoking area after the first glass of wine, and had chain lit her second and third cigarette as the thought of the 4 hours without a cigarette including the flight now seemed like a very long time.

"Oh, I think I will go for tinkle now before it's too late, and then go to duty free and get a carton of ciggies, think I am going to need them now." She smiled at Brian, had a slug of wine keeping her eyes on him and placed her hand on top of his and this time he didn't remove it, just used his other hand to take a swig of his coke.

"Yes, we can finish these, and then go together," he replied.

Rather than Shelley focusing on the various perfume bottles as she had on the flight out, she made a beeline with Brian to the plethora of cartons of cigarettes. She stopped and picked up her phone out of her bag and looked up her allowance.