Coaching Hockey Rewards

Story Info
Coaching has many rewards.
3.2k words
4.5
4.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers

I had coached hockey for 15 years as my son and daughters grew up playing hockey. I may not have been a great hockey player, but I was a great coach! Now I was at the stage of sitting in the bleachers watching my 10-year-old grandson play. It was frustrating watching them play. Poor passing, no hustle, some kid trying to be a one man show. Looking at the bench, the coaches were looking at their phone more than the game.

After a game my grandson came out of the locker room and said, "Hey Papa, the coaches want to talk to you. Can you come into the locker room?"

"What's this all about?" I asked.

"Well, we have 4 coaches. Three of them coach another team and the 4th one is a referee. They are looking for someone who could be on the ice all the time. They asked if any of us had parents who played hockey. I told them my grandpa used to coach hockey. So, they want to talk to you."

I went into the locker room and met the other coaches. It was as my grandson told me. They had a head coach, but I was there to keep some type of consistency. Being a Widower I had nothing else to do except to sit at home and watch tv during the long winter months. I agreed to help.

The first two practices I pretty much stood on the ice and help set up cones. The third practice I suggested to the head coach a drill to work on stick handling and shooting. He agreed and I set up the drill. The next couple of practices we introduced more and more of my drills.

I was excited for our game this coming Saturday. The boys seemed to have improved. At this point their record was 1 and 5. We were playing a strong team on Saturday.

The game was a close game. We were tied up 4 to 4 with 1 minute left in the game. We were being pressured in our zone, when Kyle, one of my defense players got the puck. Without looking he tried to clear the puck from our zone. The puck went to their center, and he shot and scored.

Kyle skated to the bench looking very sad. I never believed in yelling at a player. That just teaches them to hate you. Instead, I sat down next to him on the bench and put my arm around him. "Kyle, what did you do wrong out there?" I asked.

"I passed it to the other team." He answered.

"That's right. That's because you didn't look up. You need to see the ice before you pass the puck. Always know what's going on around you. We all make mistakes Kyle. What is important is we learn from these mistakes."

The buzzer sounded and we loss 4 to 5. But I could see good progress in the team and told them that in the locker room.

Sunday, we had another game against a team in the same caliber as us. Prior to the game Kyle's mom Julie, came up to me and said, "I want to thank you for being so kind to Kyle. He really likes you as a coach. Since I got divorced, he doesn't see his dad much, and needs some mentoring from a man."

"Kyle is a good kid and hard worker. He will be a good hockey player." I told her.

Julie gave me a hug and said thank you again. I thought it was odd she hugged me. But I wasn't going to complain. Julie was a cute little spinner. Shame on me for thinking what I was thinking, she was 30 and I am 62.

The season progressed and we kept getting better. Our record was now 12 and 7. We were beating teams we had loss to before. I got to know the parents well. When they would go out for drinks afterwards, they would invite me along. Most of the time I would join them. Julia would usually sit next to me as we were the only single people in the group.

One time my daughter jokingly said, "You better not be hitting on my dad. He is too old for you!"

"Oh, come on. Your dad is hot! Plus, I am safe with him. I am pretty sure he can't get it up anymore!" Everyone laughed.

"I am sorry, I am hard of hearing. What did you say?" I said, making everyone laugh.

This coming weekend we had our first tournament out of town. I rode with my daughter, her husband and two boys. My grandson and I talked hockey strategy most of the trip. Everyone had planned on chipping in for the cost of my room, I turned them down as I could easily afford my room. But it was a nice jester.

We had our first game Friday night. We won easily 7 to 1. Back at the hotel we ordered pizza and used a meeting room for a get together for pizza and drinks. I made the rounds visiting the parents. It felt nice when they thanked me for coaching and how much their son was enjoying it and have gotten a lot better.

"Okay, it's 9:30. I want all the players in bed by 10. Parents, you can do whatever you want. Just make sure you kid is in bed. Also, no swimming in the pool until after tomorrow's last game." Everyone headed off to their rooms. I went to the hotel bar for a drink.

As I was heading back to my room through the pool area when I saw some of the parents in the hot tub. "Come join us." They yelled.

I went to my room and put on my swimsuit. As I was getting in the hot tub, Shelly a hockey mom said, "You are in pretty good shape for 63!"

Just then Julie arrived and said, "I told you he was hot."

I turned and saw Julie approaching us wearing a small bikini. That's when I first took a good look at her. She is 5 ft. 2. About 105 lbs., barely B cup breast, chin length blonde hair, brown eyes and a toned body. With that swimsuit on she went from cute to sexy as hell.

I got into the tub and Julie sat down next to me. Julie and I were handed a beer. Several times she put her hand on my thigh to get my attention to talk to me.

Shelly made a comment, "Julie, keep your hands above the water, or are you just checking to see if it still works." Everyone laughed except my daughter who was sitting nearby. She said, "Gross."

Julie replied, "I am checking it out!" With that I felt her hand slide up my pant leg and she squeezed my cock.

I know nobody could see, but I played along. "No fair, we are in water. Have you never heard of shrinkage?"

Everyone laughed. But Julie's hand stayed on my cock gently squeezing it until I started to get hard. Then she removed her hand and said, "Yup, it still works." Everyone laughed. I wondered if they knew she was feeling my cock.

It wasn't long and we headed off to our own rooms. I had just turned off the lights and was getting into bed to watch a little tv before going to sleep, when there was a light knock on the door.

I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Julie. I was in my boxers so opened the door a bit and said, "Everything okay Julie?"

"Kind of, may I come in?" She asked.

"I am in my boxers."

"So, can't be any less than your swimsuit."

I opened the door and let her in. I could tell Cindy did a quick check of my body as I was of hers. She had on some very small shorts with the bottom of her butt cheeks hanging out, and a thin silky top that did not hide her nipples were hard.

"First of all, I want to thank you again for kind you have been to my son and me. All he does is talk about Coach Brian. Second, I must apologize for what I did in the hot tub. It was wrong. I want to blame it on being drunk. But I was curious. Plus, It's been 2 years since I even seen a cock." Julie told me.

"It's all good. Was all in fun and humor." I told her.

"You don't understand. I want to give you a gift for being so nice to Kyle and I."

With that she crossed her arms and took ahold of the bottom of her blouse and pulled it up over her head. I could see her cute little tits. She had quarter size areolas, and her nipples were hard, wanting attention. Before I could say a word, Julie got down on her knees and slowly pulled my boxers down.

She took my cock into her little hands and guided the tip of my cock into her warm wet mouth. My cock swelled to it's full 8 inches in her mouth. I was sure I wouldn't last long as it had been a long time for me. Plus, to have someone this young and attractive was new to me. But as quick as it started, she stopped and stood up.

"Yes, it definitely works. Let's take this to your bed." She said as she walked to my bed and removed her shorts, exposing me to her shaven pussy that had little red heart tattoos in a heart shape around it. She laid down on the bed and I climbed in on top of her. I kissed her soft lips which turned into deep kissing as our tongues played with each other.

I broke off the kiss and moved down to her perky tits and took her hard nipple into my mouth sucking on it and running my tongue across it. Her back arched as she surrendered to me. After nearly making her cum from nipple play I moved down to where her wet pussy was waiting for me. I lapped at her folds tasting her love juices before I slid my tongue inside her. I worked my way to sucking her clit. Julies fingers grabbed my head holding me tight. I worked two fingers into her tight pussy. I thought there was no way my cock is going to fit inside her.

I worked her G-spot while I sucked her clit. In no time Julie had an intense orgasm. I kissed my way back up her body then kissed her deeply to enjoy her juices. I didn't think I would fit, but I thought I would try anyway.

My cock was now dripping pre-cum. I started to rub the tip of my cock against her pussy. "Do you have a condom? I am not on anything right now." She asked.

"I am V safe." I told her.

"Fuck me Brian, fuck me good and hard then." She commanded.

It took some patients, but I was finally deep inside Julie. The feeling was so good. Warm, wet, and tight. I only lasted a few minutes before I filled her pussy with my seed.

I was surprised. At my age I should be one and done. But I was still hard. "I want to fuck you from behind so I can see that cute little ass." I told her.

Julie moved to the edge of the bed and was on all fours. I got out of bed and guided my cock back into her pussy.

Julie looked back over her shoulder at me and said, "Fuck me hard this time. Fuck me like you mean it."

I took ahold of her shoulders and fucked her hard, deep and fast. She looked like a little puppet at the end of my cock dancing away.

"Oh my god, oh my god you feel so good inside me. Make me cum. Please make me cum." Julie moaned.

Julie had several orgasms before I could finally reach my own. I was now showing my age. I was dripping sweat on her and I was spent. I collapsed onto the bed.

Julie snuggled up next to me and give me little kisses. "What they say is true. Older men know how to satisfy a woman. Thank you."

We had a good night kiss at the door and she went back to her room with Kyle.

The next morning there was a light knock on the door. What the heck, I don't need to be up for another hour. After last night I needed my sleep. I opened the door and there stood Julie with a tray of food for breakfast.

"I figured I would save you the trip downstairs to the continental breakfast and serve you breakfast in bed!" Julie said with a smile.

I welcomed her into my room, and we sat at the little coffee table and shared breakfast. When we finished Julie looked at her watch and said, "I have a little time before Kyle needs to wake up. I think I will have my protein drink now."

Julie got down on her knees in front of me and fished my cock out of my boxers. I sat in the chair while she took my cock into her mouth as she slowly brought it to life. Her tongue was all over me private areas. Occasionally she would tongue my taint. Towards the end she cupped my balls and stroked my cock with the tip in her mouth until I couldn't hold back anymore. I erupted 3 violent jets of cum into her mouth.

Julie tilted her head back and opened her mouth showing me my white gooey cum. Then closed her mouth and swallowed. "Mmmm you taste wonderful." She said with a smile.

She got up and gave me a deep kiss then left my room.

Saturday night and Sunday morning was a repeat performance. Julie always played it safe before coming into my room making sure nobody saw her going into my room. At the end of the tournament, we placed second place. Not bad for a team that had no clue what to do 3 weeks ago.

It was 3 days later when my doorbell rang. I answered the door and there stood Julie holding a pair of hockey skates. "I hear you are good at sharpening skates. Would you mind doing Kyles?"

"Sure, my skate sharpener is in the garage. You can wait in here and stay warm." I told her.

When I came back into the house, I didn't see her. "Julie?" I called out.

"I am back here in your bedroom. I decided to explore your house. You have a very nice big house." She answered.

I walked into my bedroom to find Julie completely naked on my bed. "I think you are overdressed for the party." Julie said with a grin on her face.

I had my clothes off in seconds and had my tongue lapping her pussy until it was soaking wet, and her body was shaking from an orgasm.

I moved up and started to feast on her perk tits sucking on her hard nipples. She was moaning with pleasure. But then she pushed me away and said, "We need to talk a bit."

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"First of all, we have to agree that this is just sexual. I don't want a relationship as I am not ready for one." She told me as she was looking at my hard cock.

"I am fine with that." I told her.

"Good. The other thing is, there was one thing my husband was good at. He really knew how to fuck my ass. As much as I enjoyed your big cock in me, I want to try it in my ass. It's a lot bigger than my husbands. But I am curious if I can take it. It's a whole different orgasm that I enjoy." She said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"You are so tiny. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Absolutely." She said as she put lube into her hand and started to rub it on my cock.

Julie got on her hands and knees and offered up her ass to me. I pressed the tip against her hole. Ever so slowly I worked it in. Once I got passed the outer sphincter muscle, I was able to slide easily inside her.

"O000hhh god that feels good." Julie moaned.

"Wow, this feels amazing Julie. I am not sure how long I can last!" I told her as I slowly started to fuck her ass.

"Oh yes Brian, do it. Fuck my ass. This feels so much better than my ex. Do it! Do it hard and fast. Fill me with your hot cum!" She moaned loudly.

Fwaap, fwaap, fwaap was all I could hear as I pounded her ass hard. Her body began to shake. I couldn't hold back after only a minute of fucking her cute little ass. With a grunt, I exploded inside her just as she came to a screaming orgasm yelling my name.

My seed was dripping from her ass as I pulled out. I can't believe how bad we were both sweating from that short experience. "Maybe we should take a quick shower." I suggested.

Julie just smiled at me and took my hand as we headed to my shower. I have a large walk-in shower. A rainfall shower overhead and two wall mounted shower heads opposite each other. We washed up, then started to kiss under the rainfall shower head. Her hand went to stroke my cock and I was fully at attention.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her against the wall as I penetrated her hot wet pussy. We fucked like that for a long time. She was so petite she was easy to hold up. Julie started to bounce more up and down on my cock getting into a faster and faster rhythm.

"Ooooooohhhh shiiiiit!" She yelled echoing off the shower walls as she came on my cock. A few deeper hard thrust and I came too.

As I let her down, I kissed her then said, "Thank you Julie. My life was so boring and lonely. You don't know how much this means to me." I told her. I so wanted to tell her I loved her. But I knew it could never be.

The rest of the hockey season we had a lot of get togethers. Tournaments were always fun with the sneaking around. But my favorite was one time her son was at a friends house spending the night. I was able to have Julie spend the entire day and night with me. We fulfilled each other's needs and desires.

After the season ended, I occasionally got to see Julie during the summer to sharpen Kyle's skates for hockey camp. When the next season came the hockey board decided only parents could coach. The parents of the kids I coached were very upset because I had taken their kids to a 28 and 9 season.

I continued to go to my grandson's games. I saw Julie in the stands with a new boyfriend. It hurt seeing her with another man. But at least I have my memories with this amazing young lady.

Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers