Coach's Cutie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me (trying my best to push him over the top): "And I know you'll deny it. But there's no doubt she has a huge crush on you. She loooooooves you, and you loooooove licking pussy, so it's just a match made in cunnilingus heaven, isn't it?"

Yep, apparently my technical terminology did the trick, as Greg starts cumming, and cumming hard! He starts furiously pumping into me, while I release my hands from his grip so I can instead grab and squeeze his tight, little butt and feel it tense up as he continues to orgasm. Fuck, I love this feeling, and god, I love Greg's hot body too!

I keep myself spread as wide as can be, content to accept every last drop of semen my boyfriend has to offer. And while I'm not technically orgasming myself, I'm squarely on cloud nine right now.

Most of all, I'm just so glad that confessing everything about Maddie has gone so well, as I was definitely worried about it! And not only was it just okay, but it was fucking hot as hell telling Greg and having him fuck me at the same time!

As Greg finishes up and gives off some exhausted pants trying to catch his breath, he continues to lie both on top of, and inside of me.

Greg (while subtly turning his head to the side to make a little room for us to talk): "Oh my god Becca, that was so hot."

He's definitely not wrong.

But then I realize that despite relaying almost everything I could about my interactions with Maddie, I actually failed to mention the one thing I was most excited to tell him!

Me (at very close range): "Oh my god, I forgot the best part!"

Greg (almost half asleep): "What's that, Hon?"

Me: "Maddie told me that she and all the girls on the team call you Coach Dream behind your back."

Greg's eyes instantly go from 80% closed to wide open. His head also darts back and away from mine.

Greg (very succinctly): "Who told you that?!?"

Me (confused why this of all things is such a big deal): "Maddie did. I just said that. Why?? You didn't know they called you that? It's because they all think you're super hot."

Greg (seeming borderline upset now): "No, I'm well aware that they call me that. But how do you know they call me that? I never told you that."

Me (I don't know how I could make this any clearer for him): "I. Just. Told. You. From Maddie."

Greg (definitely getting annoyed now): "Becca, quick fucking around. I'm not in the mood for any more of this stupid role play. Where did you hear that?!?"

Oh my god.

Oh fuck.

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god.

No wonder he took the news in stride. He thought I was making the whole thing up! He thought it was just some dirty talking bullshit!!!

Oh fuck. This is not good. In fact, this is a total fucking disaster.

Me (super apologetically): "Greg. Honey. All of that was real. Everything I just said, actually happened. I wasn't making any of that up."

Greg, whose penis is still inside my vagina, immediately jumps out of me, and out of bed. And as he's standing there naked with his glistening semi-limp cock dangling around, I feel his semen start leaking out of me. When I look up at his face, I see a pretty even mix of anger and confusion, neither of which I'm looking forward to dealing with.

Greg: "Tell me you're joking. Please tell me you're joking."

Me (trying my best to be reassuring here): "I'm not joking, but it's going to be okay. I swear it's gonna be okay."

Greg: "How is it gonna be okay??? You talked to her? About sex?!? Are you insane??"

Me: "Look. I swear to god she doesn't know anything about how you feel about her..."

Greg (cutting me off): "Well, I should hope not! Fuck! Becca, what were you thinking?!?"

Me (lifting the covers): "Here... come here. Get back into bed. Please..."

Fuck, I really need Greg to give me a chance to explain. I know I can smooth things over if he can just calm down a little.

Me (after Greg doesn't budge): "Pretty please..."

Finally, Greg lifts his leg and climbs back onto the mattress, but not close enough to where he's actually touching me.

Me (trying my best to be loving with just a hint of seductiveness, just in case that might help the situation): "Look, it just turns me on sooooooo much to think about you and Madison getting together. It's like the hottest thing in history."

Greg: "Yes, I'm well aware of what you think about that."

Me: "And after really getting to know her, and seeing firsthand what a sweetheart she truly is, I can see now why you're basically in love with her."

Greg (very defensively): "Woah! I am not in love with her."

Me (with a little chuckle): "I said basically for a reason. I know you're not like for real in love with her."

That's a total lie, though. I actually do think he's 100%, absolutely, for real, madly in love with this young girl.

Me: "But I'm being serious here when I say this. She feels every bit as strongly about you, as you do about her. She's totally infatuated with you. She has an enoooooooormous crush on you."

Greg (quickly): "No way, she..."

Greg (after a pause): "Well... how do you know that? There's no way."

Well isn't this intriguing. He's already starting to come around. That was quick!

Me: "I know because she basically admitted it. She thinks you're like the most perfect boyfriend in the world, and she told me that I'm the luckiest girl in the world by getting to be with you."

Greg gives me a very skeptical look.

Me (smiling at Greg): "She's not wrong, you know."

I can see the wheels in Greg's head spinning. I'm a little surprised that immediately post orgasm, having just been drained of all his horniness, he still seems to be as receptive to this information as he is. But then again, I'm not really that surprised. She clearly means a lot to him. In fact, I think it's pretty obvious his feelings for this girl are so much deeper than simple lust. He absolutely worships this girl.

Which, I know what you're thinking. What the fuck am I doing being with Greg, then? Why would I be in a relationship with someone who's so clearly obsessed with someone else? But it's fine. I'm having fun with him, and I'm having fun with this, and from my perspective, that's all that matters.

Greg finally seems to be calming down a little too, so I figure I might as well keep this going.

Me: "The other amazing thing about Maddie, is that she's such an open book. I swear I didn't have to pry any information out of her at all, she just volunteered it. She wanted to tell me everything, and that's how I found out about her... to be fair... very limited sexual experience."

Greg (with a look of sincere disbelief): "She just... like... told you all of that stuff? She barely knows you!"

Me (excitedly): "I know! Although to be honest, we've really connected the few times we've hung out. We've been talking a lot about divorce and what she's going through with her parents."

Greg (shocked): "Wait, her parents are getting divorced?!?"

Me: "Oh shit. Did I forget to mention that too?? Yeah that's the whole reason why they had to bring Cassie into the shelter, and why I'm now fostering her."

Greg now has a look on his face as if he's just completely overwhelmed with all this new information.

Greg (mouthing quietly to himself): "What the fuck..."

Me (somewhat defensively): "You see... I didn't go out trying to stalk this girl or anything, she came to me. It really was a total coincidence."

Greg: "This is so fucking bizarre."

Me: "I know! And I've been dying to tell you all of this, this whole time, but I didn't want you to freak out."

Greg: "Well... I am still freaking out."

Me (as I take Greg's hands into mine as we lie next to each other in bed): "But listen... there is nothing... in this world... that I wanna see more... than you... getting a chance... to make love... to young Madison."

Greg stares at me but doesn't say anything in response.

Me: "This William boy who she supposedly had sex with twice? He's lame as hell. I've never met the kid, but trust me, he sucks."

I was hoping to get a little laugh from Greg on that comment, but I get nothing. He does seem to be deeply invested in what I'm saying right now though, so that's good.

Me: "Maddie might not technically be a virgin, but she definitely hasn't experienced real sex yet. And trust me, she's sooooooo curious to discover what it's all about. And I was serious when I said that more than anything, she's dying to find some nice, cute boy to finally eat her pussy for her. She seems to think that's what she wants."

Me (after a brief pause): "But that's not what she really needs."

Greg (quietly): "It's not?"

Me: "No. It's not. She shouldn't have to settle for a boy. She needs a full grown man. An adult. She needs to find someone much older and much more experienced than she is."

Greg (hanging on my every word now): "She does? Shouldn't she be with someone her own age?"

Me: "No boy is going to know how to lick her pussy. At least not the way she deserves. She needs to get eaten out by someone who really knows what they're doing. Someone who will take their time, won't rush, and won't be thinking about what's coming next. Someone who will relish in the chance to lick her, and will enjoy it every bit as much as she enjoys getting licked."

Me (staring right into Greg's eyes now): "Do you think you might be that someone?"

Greg slowly nods to affirm that he could be.

Me: "You're not gonna make her settle for some boy, who's only doing it so she'll return the favor with a blow job, are you? You're not going to allow her first time to be left in the hands, er... mouth, of some immature, pubescent novice, are you?"

This time Greg very subtly shakes his head no.

Me: "Good. Because you'd be letting her down, and you'd be letting me down, too, if you did. I really want to see this happen."

Greg (so genuinely): "You do?"

Me: "You're damn right I do. But that's not all I want."

Greg: "It's not?"

Me: "No, that's just the beginning. Once you're done eating her cute, little, curious pussy out, and making her cum multiple times..."

Greg gulps down a super pronounced swallow.

Me: "Then I'm going to need to watch you fuck her."

Greg again nods very slowly up and down, almost as if I'm preaching to him in some sort of church, and he's a full-fledged believer of mine.

Me: "Trust me on this. You should've heard the way she was talking about you. She called you, and I quote, the most perfect boyfriend ever."

Greg: "She really said that? Like those exact words?"

Me (slowly for emphasis): "Those. Exact. Words."

Me (continuing): "But I know that you're not perfect... because I'm not perfect. Nobody is. You and I are both mature enough to realize that."

Greg again nods to signify that he agrees with my very basic assessment that all human beings are flawed.

Me: "But Maddie hasn't figured that out yet. She's still so young and idealistic, that she actually believes some people are perfect. That they can do no wrong."

Me (continuing): "And in her eyes, you're one of those people."

Now Greg is back to very slowly shaking his head no.

Me (correcting): "Uh-uh. You are. Maybe not in my eyes, but in her eyes, you are. And that's what matters."

Me: "Picture Maddie, lying here on your bed. She's completely naked, with her legs spread, and you just got done going down on her, showing her a world of pleasure she didn't even know existed. And as you stand up to survey your accomplishment, you're also naked, and your cock is harder than it's ever been in its life."

Me (as I reach down to start fondling his still recovering penis): "And Maddie sees this cock of yours, pointing straight at her, and she knows it's attached to the nicest, sexiest, manliest person she's ever known. It also belongs to the teacher and coach who just gave her the most intense feelings of ecstasy she's ever experienced. And so... do you know what she's gonna want?"

Greg (meekly): "What?"

Me: "She's going to want that perfect cock, that's attached to that flawless human being, to become part of her, even if it's just for a few minutes. She's going to reach out with her arms and gesture you in, signaling for you to climb up on top of her. And then, Maddie's going to pull you into her. Not because she made a conscious decision to do that, but because her biology, and her evolutionary instincts are gonna make her do it. She is going to need your cock inside of her, as badly as she's ever needed anything in her life."

Me: "And I'm going to be there to watch you penetrate her. To watch you stick your big, fully grown man dick right inside her tight, but extremely wet, sweet little pussy, as deep inside her as you possibly can."

Greg is breathing so heavily right now, he clearly is enjoying my narration.

Me: "But no matter how far up inside her you go, and how full your penis makes her feel, it won't be enough for her. Maddie will need you even deeper, and she's going to grab ahold of your wonderfully tight ass and pull your two bodies together with all her might. And she'll do this because she wants your greatness. She wants the two of you to become one, and as long as you're inside her, then in her eyes, she'll be just as perfect as you are."

Remember how a moment ago I mentioned that Greg's cock was still recovering from when we just had sex? Well, it's definitely getting ready for round two now!

Me (as I start stroking Greg's ever stiffening penis up and down): "But Maddie knows that all good things must come to an end, and you can't actually fuck her forever. However, her body knows that there's one way to make sure that part of you remains with her long after this bout of intercourse has ended."

Me (after a brief pause): "Do you know what that is?"

Greg slowly shakes his head no.

Me (answering my own question, which I had assumed was pretty obvious): "Her body is going to do everything it can to make sure that you cum inside her. But not just that. Her body is going to want you to blow the biggest load of your goddamn life deep inside her young vagina, and it's going to do everything in its power to make sure that happens."

Greg as he's prone to in moments like this, closes his eyes.

Me (feeling like I could just go on for forever here): "It's just her biology. She'll have no control over it. Maddie's instincts are going to take over and ensure that you cum so fucking hard up inside her. And when you do, I'm going to be soooooo jealous. Jealous of Maddie, that is. You see, it must be the most satisfying and exhilarating feeling in the world, to have an amazing man like this... a man you respect, and idolize, and have the biggest schoolgirl crush on, to give you the most precious and personal thing he has.... his cum."

Greg moans.

Me: "And not just give it to you, but deposit it so deep inside you, that it'll be inside your tummy for days."

Greg moans even louder, and I think it's my use of the extremely juvenile term, tummy, that really did it for him.

I start pumping Greg's cock even harder.

Me: "You have to understand, I've never felt that way about a man, and I never will. I've missed my chance. Only someone Maddie's age, with Maddie's innocence, could ever idolize another person to that extreme, like she does with you. But for all the kids, teenagers, and young adults that grow up having a hero like this, I can't imagine that too many of them ever get the chance to have sexual intercourse with their heroes. To have their heroes fuck them so hard, to become one with them, to fill their young fertile wombs, with their semen..."

And here comes orgasm number two...

Me (as Greg grunts while shooting a surprisingly large, brand new load of jizz straight up into the air): "I want you to fuck Madison so badly... and I wanna be there to see it happen."

Greg (softly, after his orgasm starts to fade): "I want that too."

Me: "That's so fucking hot to hear."

Me (grinning ear to ear): "Alright, let's invite her over tomorrow."

12