Coach's New Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have we learned today?" I asked her.

"Trust," she said with a slight whimper.

I brought the small whip down again in the same spot. She cried out louder.

"What?" I asked, giving her another opportunity.

"Trust, Daddy!" she cried out.

"Good," I said in a strong but soothing tone. "You'll communicate better with me from now on?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered.

"Good girl."

I set the whip down next to the bed and reached into the bag for the final item of the day. I pulled out a vibrator that was similar to my cock in every way that was possible with the store's selection. I knelt on the floor next to the bed and showed it to her. When I asked, she confirmed it looked just like mine.

"Open your mouth."

When she did, I fed it to her like a snack I was teasing her with. I touched the tip of her tongue with it at first. Each additional time I fed it to her, it went deeper into her mouth until I found it sufficiently lubricated. I sat on the bed next to her.

"When you disobey me, there will be punishment as you now know. When the lesson has been learned," I told her just before I slipped the rubber cock just inside her, "there will be reward."

I thought for a moment as I pushed the toy deeper into her tight pussy.

"This isn't the only time you'll feel pleasure, either. I'm not here to punish you. I'm here to teach you to be the woman you want to be. You want to be mine one day, yes?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said before letting out a slight moan.

"One day you will be. Between now and then, your goal is less of this," I said, reaching down and showing her the small whip, "and more of this," I added pushing the cock deeper inside her.

She groaned happily and I continued. I moved the fake cock in and out of her until her body shook harder than the cold air forced her to before. When she was fully recovered from her orgasm, I kept her restrained and we talked about her experience. Apart from what I observed, I learned she had always longed for the attention I gave her, both the pleasure and the pain. I soothed the pain I had previously inflicted while promising more in the future.

"I'm creative, you know. I have a desire to give you both of those things. My greatest hope is that one day, you will receive them both by choice."

There was duplicity in my meaning, and I left it to her to figure it out. I'd give her all the resources she needed to explore her new life with me. I began removing the cuffs and anounced her tasks for the evening. She asked me questions and I provided her sufficient guidance. She was enthusiastic to the point that she went about her chores without bothering to dress. I was happy to see her not only nude moving about my house but also with a smile.

I continued learning about my new submissive in the days that followed. I used those first three objects in various ways to learn what she was about and how she pictured her future. She loved the rubber cock nearly as much as she did mine. She enjoyed being restrained, but I learned that cuffs weren't the answer to that problem. The whip was perfect for her, but I wanted something better. I decided another shopping trip was in order, but since I was a teacher, I didn't have unlimited funds for this adventure. I decided she needed to have a say in what went in and on her body. It was only fair.

I sat her next to me as we browsed the website of the local smut shop and told her what the goal was.

"I want to get things we'll both enjoy. Don't be scared to point out things you want to try and nothing is off the table. I'm not buying the store out, but I'd like to start building the collection we will both use on you. You see what I'm getting at?"

"Variety is the spice of life," she said with a smirk.

"Exactly!"

With that, we began building. She picked out several dildos and vibrators of various shapes, sizes and colors. I picked out a few styles of whips I wanted to use on her. She had little input of them but was interested still in their application. When it came down to restraining devices, she took control. It seemed that the art of restraint was her true passion. Everything else seemed to simply be an accessory for that action. She was awed at many of the devices she saw but I noticed a focus on a particular style item.

"You like that one?" I asked.

"I like the idea of it. I've never seen one before," she admitted.

"Have you heard of a spreader bar?"

She looked at me with a straight face and reminded me that she didn't have much experience in what we were doing. I told her that I wasn't worldly in those matters, but my age and experiences gave me a significant edge over her considerable lack of experience.

"I can picture you bound by this thing," I told her. "Oh, the things I could do to you while you're bound by this. We will certainly get one. You pick it out, though."

I noted each item she pointed out and made a shopping list for the next day. When we were done, I had a long list of items that would begin our collection.

"We'll have literal days of entertainment ahead of us with this list!" I joked.

She let loose the cutest little chuckle I ever heard.

"Whatever will we do when we've used them a time or two?" she asked as she continued her laughter.

"That's the beauty of all this," I told her. "When each tool has been used once, creativity makes the next use even better. I'm creative, ya know."

"Yes, you're so creative that you interrupted Andy fucking me at the tree with the 'what are you two doing' line!" she said between giggles.

I looked at her sternly.

"Are you mocking me?" I asked in a tone that suggested playtime was over.

"No."

"No what?" I said, eyeing her suspiciously.

"No, Daddy, I wasn't mocking you."

I judged her presentation with skepticism.

"I think you might have been, whether you intended it or not. I think it's time I test a boundary this time," I told her.

It was really the last thing I needed to investigate before I went shopping and she gave me the greatest opportunity I could think of. I stood and took her by the arm and led her to our bed.

"Get undressed and lay face down, there's one more thing I need to know."

I watched her undress quickly as if eager to please me. She followed every instruction and even opened her legs wide for me as she lay.

"Are you expecting me to fuck you?"

She turned her head to look at me. Something made her unable to answer me in the time I required of her.

"When I ask you a question, an answer should follow quickly after," I told her. "Whatever comes to mind first is either going to be the correct answer I was looking for or, if it's an incorrect answer, it will certainly be what's on your mind. Either way, it's useful to me. Are you expecting me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Daddy," she replied.

"Where?"

"In my tight little pussy."

"I have another idea," I informed her.

I stood and took a moment to admire her vulnerable form before digging around to find a partially used bottle of lube I had stuffed in a drawer. I remained across the room as I gave her an insight into what I intended for her. I wanted to see her entire body react to the news of what I planned to do.

"Your tight little pussy has a way about it. It knows when a stiff cock is nearby, waiting to invade it. It prepares your tunnel to welcome that cock by layers the walls with wetness."

I nearly laughed at my own tone. It sounded like I was teaching her sex education for her first time.

"You know what doesn't do that?"

Sheena remained quiet, expecting me to tell her.

"I asked you a question," I told her.

"Sorry, Daddy. My ass?"

"I believe I'm asking the questions here, little lady."

"My ass."

"Yes! It doesn't quite prepare itself for a stiff cock like your pussy does."

Her body tensed up for a moment. I gave her time to mentally prepare. I walked silently back to the bed and sat next to her.

"That's where my experience comes in. Everything about your reaction tells me you've never even considered the idea of being fucked in your ass."

"No, Daddy, I haven't. It will hurt!"

"Pardon the phrasing, but if you let an asshole toy with your ass hole, it will hurt. I'm not an asshole, though, am I?"

She giggled slightly before replying, "No, Daddy, you're not."

"So, before we shop, I need to finish my shopping list, you see. To do that, I need to know what will fit in that nice little puckered hole you have."

She turned her head and focused her eyes on me. They looked at me up and down as if measuring my sincerity. I smiled warmly at her. She returned the smile and rested her head softly against the pillow, keeping her eyes locked on mine. I showed her the bottle before opening it and letting a few drops fall onto the crack of her ass. She flinched briefly, no doubt because it was cooler than her skin. I pressed my index finger against the droplets and lathered my finger with the lubricant.

"I'm going to use my finger first," I informed her.

I searched out my target and worked the lube around her hole. I chose not to narrate my actions and just watched her as I invaded her most private area. I worked the tip of my finger into her ass as I watched her face. She winced at first and instinctively relaxed herself. I felt her hole accept me and I pushed deeper. She exhaled as she attempted to control the pain of the intrusion.

"How does this feel?" I asked, still pushing deeper.

As she began to respond, I pushed the next two fingers into her pussy and buried them deep. All three fingers were buried into her intimate holes, and she let out a sound I'd never heard before. It was an intensity I'd never seen before. A guttural moan escaped her lips and her body shivered.

"Describe what you're feeling."

"It's incredible, Daddy. I love feeling you in both my holes!" she told me.

I began moving my fingers in and out of her. She opened her legs further and pushed her body back onto her body's intruders.

"God," she hissed, "fuck me harder!"

I stopped, smiled and slowly withdrew my hand from her.

"Later," I told her. "I have what I need and now I must go shopping. I want you in this position when I get back so, I'm going to make sure that happens. I know you don't like these much but," I said, shrugging my shoulders a bit in indifference, "I don't really care."

I put the cuffs on her, holding her in the prone position for the duration of my absence. I ended up spending a small fortune on the things I needed but considered it an investment in our mutual pleasure. I got a strange look from the girl behind the counter, and I gave her everything I intended to buy. She looked all the items over and shot me a look.

"New little slave girl," I told her with a wink.

She blushed lightly and I could sense a little jealousy in her tone as she commented while ringing me up. I ate it up and left with a smile. The girl at the register left my mind quick enough. No, I was smiling at all the images running through my head about what I would do to my baby girl with all our new toys.

When I returned, I found the little devil sleeping in the position I left her in. It was cute, but I wanted to play. I pulled out one of the new whips I bought. It was an intricately designed piece. The handle was stiff but wrapped with soft black leather. The tendrils were slick on one side but suede on the other. The tips were cut in the shapes of diamonds. I touched each one between my fingers then focused my eyes on her unsuspecting ass. I brought it down hard.

She screamed loudly and recoiled as much as her restraints permitted. I brought the whip down onto her again.

"Do you like it?" I asked her, regarding my new whip.

I set it aside and sat next to her, inspecting the damage. It was mostly lines of red on her light skin. I caught a glimpse of a couple diamond shaped welts on her soft skin.

"The shape of the whip left its impression on you. I think this might be the best thing I got today."

"What else did you get?" she asked after recovering.

I showed her each item and explained what they were intended for and how I would use them. She was getting more and more excited until I pulled out the smaller item I intended to use immediately.

"What is that for?" she asked.

It was a long dildo, but its thickness was lacking. I brought it to her specifically to train her ass. She was mine but her ass needed more convincing and the small rod that was moderately larger than my finger was going to be the thing I used to do it.

"You like what I did to you earlier. This will be better."

I went through the same process as before except with the new toy. I gently pushed it into her tightest hole, and she winced again but less than before. I pushed it in more and more and she accepted it better than I thought she would. She nearly pleaded with me for more. As I gave it to her, I pulled another new toy and pushed it into her pussy.

"Fuck!" she gasped. "So full!"

"Just wait until I've trained you, baby girl. One day, you'll have my cock in that ass of yours. We have to work to get there, though."

I fucked both her holes and watched in pleasure as I brought her to the most powerful orgasm she ever had. I knew it was because watching her body thrash under the control of the restraints she still bore was a sight to see. She pulled her arms and legs so much that I thought she would tear the bed apart. If she had, I would have simply purchased another one since the story behind it would have been memorable to say the least. When she couldn't force her body to do what she wanted, she resorted to using her voice. It started with whimpering and quickly moved to loud moaning. That lasted only a few moments and her moans became screams of pleasure. I saw the moment her body exploded in orgasm. It was blissful to watch.

She violently contorted her body as I fucked both her holes and, in a flash, her body went limp. She began whispering the same thing over and over.

"Stop," she managed to say, "too sensitive!"

I decided to give her that moment. My pride overrode my desire to train her in that moment. I was proud to bring her such pleasure. I knew that pleasure would come at a cost for her, though.

"It's only just begun, baby girl. You've had your pleasure. Now, it's my turn."

I quickly unleashed my hard cock and mounted her. I stuffed my cock in her tight pussy and fucked her without a care for her feelings. In that moment, she was my whore, and she had a hole I intended to use for my pleasure alone. When I shoved my cock in her, I intended to dump my load in her cunt without a second thought. I chose another way, instead. I fucked her ruthlessly. Finger fucking her before shopping was a thrill, for sure. Piling all those new toys on that counter was an additional high. Fucking that bitch after I gave her the biggest orgasm of her life was the moment I lived for. She begged me to stop. It was pleading on a whole new level, and it was a new standard I would work toward every encounter we would ever have in the future.

"Will you cum again?" I asked jokingly. "Doesn't matter. When I cum, I'm going to cum in your hair and you're going to wear it for a while. What do you think about that?"

She grunted and emitted incomprehensible nonsense. It was fuel to the fire already burning within me. Her tight pussy milked me for all I was worth and when the time came, so did I. I moved up her body and jerked my cock above her head. Seconds later, my cum was flying through the air from the tip of my cock to her hair. I made sure to coat as many of her locks as I could. When I was finished, I surveyed my work.

"If I had to make a mark, I think this is what I would choose," I said. "No doubt you feel it, yeah?"

"You came all over my hair?" she asked.

"Of course, I did. I would have done it all over your face but you're not in a great position for that, are you?"

She let loose a sly smile. By the time I had recovered from dumping my load on her, it was well past dark and time for bed.

"You've been a good girl today, you know."

A genuine smile crossed her face.

"You behaved well, got rewarded and took everything else with as much dignity as I could expect from someone in your position."

I waited to see her expression. When there weren't any, I told her my expectations.

"I will want you again in the morning," I told her. "I want you the same way you are right now. There's only one way for that to happen."

She looked up at me as best she could in her position.

"Yeah! You're staying in these chains. When I wake in the morning, I will fuck you again. Maybe I'll stick my cock in your ass, maybe I won't."

She looked used as I finished explaining my plans for her. She was restrained, cummed on, and exhausted. I don't think she gave a fuck what I said. She needed sleep and I was going to give that to her in exchange for having her the same way I did that evening.

"Daddy," she whispered.

"Yes?"

"I need to pee before you leave me for the night," she told me.

"Alright," I sighed.

I unlocked each of the cuffs from the bed posts but made sure to keep them on her wrists and ankles. I wanted her to hear the noises and she walked to the bathroom. When we got there, I leaned against the door frame and watched her.

"You're going to watch me like I'm some prisoner?"

"Yes, I will watch you and you're not a prisoner. You're free to leave whenever you like."

I didn't want to give her an idea of my intentions behind watching her. I watched every move carefully and took mental note of the process.

"This might be something to explore later on," I thought as I watched her finish up.

I walked her back to the bed and locked her back up.

The very next morning, I fucked her the same way I did before. She responded even better than before, and I grew more in love than before. Days turned into weeks, and we used all the toys except for one. I had trained her cunt and her asshole to open to my will and her body obeyed. She turned into the greatest thing I'd ever seen, and I had never seen her smile so much. We both found our purpose in life. There was simply one more thing I needed to experiment with. She, however, had other plans.

I had woken up one morning to find baby girl not lying next to me. It was a curious development considering she'd never gotten out of bed without me. Often, our activities the night before would keep her sleeping after I woke. Other times, she would remain in bed and wait for me to wake up. She never woke me intentionally, though. That morning, she not only woke before me, but decided she was going to deviate from our routine.

I walked out to the kitchen to find her making a small breakfast for herself. She stood at the stove with one of her own shirts on and that's it. I was used to her putting on one of my shirts and using that to cover herself. Seeing her standing there half naked cooking was a bit of a turn on but an oddity in the house, for sure. I went through several options I had to make her realize I was standing there. I opted to clear my throat to minimize startling her while she was cooking.

"Shit!" she announced as she rapidly turned to face me.

"Are you making breakfast?" I asked, knowing full well what she was doing but wanted to go through the entire interrogative process.

"Yes, Daddy," she responded.

"Looks like there's enough for just one," I noted.

She looked behind her quickly and nodded at me. I moved closer and made a show of looking her up and down.

"You're also not covering yourself very much this morning."

She looked down at herself and replied, "I didn't think it was a problem."

A part of me wanted to make a joke that thinking was apparently not her strong suite, but I didn't have enough experience with her to know how she would take it.