Coach's New Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if someone came to the door?" I asked, curious of each new response.

"I would have put on more clothes," she said with some attitude thrown in.

We hadn't discussed anything about her reacting poorly to me and I honestly never considered it. I pushed on cautiously.

"Your tone is a bit off this morning," I told her.

She appeared to be put out that I was holding her up from cooking. She didn't answer me.

"Did I do or say something that caused this change in you?" I asked.

"No, I was just hungry and wanted to eat."

I looked over at what she was cooking to confirm there wasn't enough to split between the two of us.

"So, let's see if I have this straight. You got out of bed before I woke up, put on a shirt that didn't cover yourself, decided to cook breakfast and didn't make enough for both us?"

"Well, yes but...," she started before I interrupted her.

"But what?" I said louder than my previous statements. "We had a good routine going and for some reason you decided to change everything!"

I was mostly interested in driving home that it wasn't the change that bothered me, but that we never discussed it.

"I didn't think it would be a problem," she said with the same attitude.

A moment of clarity struck me. She had spent a lot of time reading about what we were doing, and I instantly knew what she was doing. I decided to let her experiment and see how we both responded to each other in the new scenario.

"You're being a little brat, ya know," I told her as I watched her reaction closely.

Her face lit up for only the briefest of moments before she resumed the expression she'd been wearing the entire time. I didn't have a plan for this scenario so, I had to improvise as I went.

"If I wanted a mouthy little bitch in my house, I would have just brought some whore in from the streets."

"If I wanted someone to control my every move, I would have stayed with my dad," she replied quickly.

It was an impressive response on her part, I had to give her that, but she wasn't going to take the gold medal that morning. I walked over to her, reached across the stove, and turned the burner off. I then grabbed her by the arm and pulled her toward the bedroom. I knew it was the right time to dive into the final toy.

"Take your shirt off," I ordered her.

She huffed in defiance but did what I told her. As she did, I pulled out a wide, rubber covered bar that had holes for both her wrists and her ankles. I showed it to her before ordering her onto the bed. She'd not experienced that device before. Understanding her lack of experience, she remained in a neutral position waiting for me to tell her what to do.

"Bend over that way," I told her, pointing toward the headboard. "Remain on your knees but put your arms between them until your wrists are next to your ankles, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered.

She moved slowly, judging the space she had to move and eventually getting into the position I described.

"You will learn to do this faster, or I will put you into the position myself, understand?"

She responded as I expected. I put the device on her and looked her over. I decided to change how she was situated and turned her until she was facing the side of the bed I was in at the time.

"You'll know that from this moment on, there's consequences when you misbehave." I crouched down and looked into her eyes. "Unexpected behavior is misbehaving. Not doing what you're told is misbehaving. Seeing the pattern yet?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said with a little more confidence.

"I'll not have you being a little brat without consequence, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I went to the guest bedroom where I had spent weeks meticulously cataloging and storing each toy in our collection. I opened the top drawer and three rows of butt plugs presented themselves. The ones on the top row were chrome with colored imitation gems made from glass. Each one was a different size, and they were ordered from smallest on the left to largest on the right. The middle row was all glass plugs of different colors. Each of them was the same medium size. The bottom row were the original ones we purchased as we tried them out. I picked out a chrome one from the top row. It was the third one from the right.

Up until that day, we only used them in bed and only for small amounts of time. She made a change that morning and I was about to make another one. I crouched in front of her and showed her the device. She looked it over then focused on me again.

"This is going to be a part of you the entire day," I informed her.

I stood and moved behind her. I didn't waste time and pushed it against her puckered hole right away. Nothing she did was surprising, and I expected nothing out of the ordinary. When it was comfortably inside her, I left the room without a word said between us.

I turned on the stove and finished what she started. I added some extra things to make sure she could smell what I was doing. When it was done, I put it all on a plate and brought it to our room. I moved the chair so that she could see me without much effort. In silence, I ate what she began cooking for herself.

"Thinking about your vulnerable position while I was making my breakfast made me want to fuck you before we go out today," I told her as I was nearly finished eating.

When it was gone, I made a show of how much I enjoyed the food she started preparing. I looked her over again and I stood in front of her, releasing my cock from the confines of my shorts. She didn't say a word. Instead, she opened her mouth, and I slowly slid my cock into her mouth. She moved her tongue around my shaft as I fucked her throat. When I was satisfied with her performance, I let her know.

"You suck cock pretty well in this position. Makes me think twice about letting you out of it," I said as I moved behind her.

I pushed my cock into her pussy without warning and held it there as I grabbed her hips.

"Yeah, I like this a lot."

"Me too, Daddy," she told me.

I could tell by her tone that she truly enjoyed her position of vulnerability. I fucked her hard and fast and was ready to cum quicker than usual. I pulled out of her and came all over her back. I removed myself from her and went to sit in the chair next to the table that the bag of food was on. I pulled out what I got for myself and set it aside. I took what I got her out of the bag and fed her while we chatted.

"Are you done being a brat today?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

I worded that intentionally to let her know that she was done with her shenanigans for that day. The future was open to new adventures in rebellious activity, though.

"Good. You're going to let that cum on your back sit there and dry. You're going to clean up the kitchen. You'll keep the plug in for that entire time. You'll remove it for your shower and get ready for the day. When we leave, you'll give the plug to me, and I will put it inside you. Take one of the small bottles of lube with you wherever we go today. When you get uncomfortable, you'll check on it but you will not remove it for the day without telling me, understand?"

I gave her complete and detailed instructions and she readily accepted them all. When I was done feeding her, I released her from the spreader bar and sent her to the kitchen. I got my morning shower. She completed every task that morning and the day went on as I imagined it would. It was one of our better days and I thanked her internally for her decisions that morning. It thrust us into the final stages of training. We had a few days since then that were similar. We were both thankful for those days as we worked out all the nuances with our relationship.

That was a month ago.

***

Now, as I'm standing here watching her, I walk toward the bed and sit next to her. Placing my hand on her shoulder, I gently wake her up.

"Hey Baby," I whisper. "It's time to get up. We have places to go, yes?"

"Okay, Daddy" she yawns. "I'll get dressed."

"I have something for you first."

She sits up and watches me intently as I produce a small box and hand it to her. She opens it and pulls out a dainty silver chain. At the center is a slightly thicker silver O-ring. She examines it and seems slightly confused because it does not have the same clasp as a normal necklace would.

"It's a day-collar," I explain. "The clasp locks with a small hex key so it cannot be easily removed."

I watch her reaction as she starts to understand, and a smile spreads across her face. She hands it back to me and shifts around on the bed so that she is facing away from me. She then moves her hair out of the way and presents me with her neck. I take that as my cue and place the chain around her neck. Taking the hex key, I lock the clasp into place.

"Now you will always know you belong to me."

She kneels on the bed and looks at her reflection in the dresser mirror as she runs her hand gently across the chain.

"Thank you, Daddy!" she tells me.

It was one of the most genuine tones she's taken with me. I know she genuinely appreciates me and the gift she now wears. I get her off the bed and pull her into a warm embrace. This act is the final step in the relationship we built together and neither of us will ever want to change a thing about it.