All Comments on 'Coach's Whore'

by Guy521

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 5 years ago
In anticipation of the coming content

"A young jock seduces his coach". I hope that rather common plot gets implemented in a new, inspiring way. At the age of 19 Tommy is rather old though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy coach

The older coach could be a very sexy, muscular man with a hairy chest and abs. What a sight for Tommy, and what a treat to see that naked body, and then feel that body pressed against him. I know whereof I speak. Coaches could be (and were) VERY sexual men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Had a good looking young coach

We had a new coach who just graduated which meant he had to be like 21. A perfect body unlike the other coaches who had gotten over weight. Sometimes he would come into the locker room and shower area when the students were using it. It made me horney and want him. He would put his hands on me and he would have talk to me in his office. I was a senior, looking at him gave me hard on. I had never had gay sex until went to college, so I only had one year to lust after him. It turns out about 2 years later he had left the school for a different school. He told me he got married to a real woman and that he was having sex with some of the jocks. I said oh no, I missed out on my first real crush. If I had only had an idea I would have attacked him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Coach

I always wanted the coach to pull out his cock so I could suck it, but I guess letting him catch me looking at his crotch all the rime didn't work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuy521@Guy521
Young guy, putting his fantasies and past experiences into arousing stories, using a range of sexy characters to do so.