All Comments on 'Coal Miner Pt. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
cbank13cbank13about 16 years ago
You are terrible!!!!!

Why do you always do this to me? This is just another one of your great little stories I never want to end for the day. YOU most definitely are one of my favorites

zed0zed0about 16 years ago
Lemme 'splaine it to you....

X wives make great fuck buddies, and you don't have to marry them or anything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I know it strings readers along, but short choppy

stories are the pits. You set this one up and ended it in just one page. Hmmm, if I was still calling out my exwifes name after nine years I think I would take myself to a head doctor. That isnt love folks, that is plain crazy. This Mary/Nancy is like most women, especially divorce women, they play the odds and manipulate the man for their own objectives. At least we know assholes life and marriage were also destroyed.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Very good

This is great, a few more twists to keep us confused. Another great one from the master.

DG HearDG Hearabout 16 years agoAuthor
DG Hear again

This is the setup for the ending tomorrow. I will guarantee mixed feeling tomorrow. Should be a few comments, at least I hope so. Remember, it's just a story and how one man dealt with it. Thank you for the comments. Sorry about the short chapter.

DG

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
Not unlike the rest of your readers

I believed I had a sense of where this would go. I should have known better! I envy you your skill in telling brief stories that keep the reader interested but take us somewhere unexpected and also generate interesting and mostly complimentary comments at the end (as I believe if the commenter won't attach an identifier of some sort, she/he/it may be hiding the fact that she/he/it cannot support her/his/its comments so I generally ignore them)In my perfect world, there would be an DGH, an HDK, a Wanderer, A Troubador, a K.K., a Blue88, a celt, an S-Des, a capecodmercury, a headhuntertales,a Longhorn__07,an ohio, a patricia51, a jack_straw, a curious2c,a GaryAPB, an Aussie Bard, an evanslily, a 2Xwidderwoman AND (DON'T LOOK NOW BUT) a just plain bob story for me to read each day. Were this wild and crazy fantasy to actually come true, I would add them to the other authors who if not consistently, do come up with a good story now and then and I would retire (AGAIN) and enjoy reading their work for as long as the Lord saw fit to allow me to remain on this earth. Oh yes, and I would dabble a little in trying to write something of my own in grateful return to each of these contributing authors but, regretfully, that is something that has been escaping me over the last several months as I have not been able to produce anything I would be willing to post yet, but I'll keep trying. Thanks for the story DGH. Sorry for rambling. I'll be up bright and early tomorrow to find out what finally did happen.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 16 years ago
A very good story from a very good author

Good story and you still keep them so down-to-earth appealing. Just finished this one over on Storiesonline and enjoyed the ending. Please keep writing, as it is pure enjoyment to so many of us. <P> PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A really interesting story

This is truly a great work of literature, full of plot twists and meaningful characters. Not the typical shallow storyline but a well fleshed out story.

Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nicely done, DG Hear

After a rather boring section 2, this section (3) has the characteristics of the DG Hear writing style. You bring into the story some new angles. I do think I know what is to happen now, but what will be interesting is how you accomplish the reuniting of Rob and Brenda(?). Keep on Mining - RAG

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Yet Another.

It is always a pleasure to see your name on a story.

<P> Rob thought about Brenda while making love to Mary seems like a strong sign that he has forgotten how much he

distrusted Brenda. Though as I mentioned in the last chapter

he could be being selfish and trying to have a great companion for the golden years. The question is, if she learned her lesson. If she did, I believe that she loves him.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Enjoying it.

Please keep writing. There aren't enough good stories like this being written. Thanks

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Coincidence should be a story's 'middle name.'

The story continues to be good. What I love about a lot of these stories is the coincidence factor. How unusual could it be that our hero ends up sleeping with the 'ex' of the guy who slept with his wife? Perhaps turnabout is fair play? It does create some fun, maybe a feeling of fate, Devine justice, or what goes around, comes around, and it is a nice technique to use in a story. It certainly keeps one's interest because, of course, we are all dying to find out what is going to happen. I definitely can't wait . . .

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
A compelling read

Similar to chapter one, very compelling narrative even as you guess where the plot might be headed. I find it difficult to imagine how after nine years he could still be so attached to his ex especially given the circumstances of their divorce. Just a difficult premise for me to imagine (or to recall from seeing or hearing of in real life).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Arrrrgghh, not very impressed (sorry)

The first 2 moved me to tears, but this one not really. You kind of destroyed the aura of 'nice' that Rob had. How can he miss his ex-wife for nine years and then jump into eating muff(without even knowing the last name of the muff owner) so easily. Do I really feel for him to go back to brenda after this. I don't really care what he does right now, he seems to be like all the rest of them. I don't even think he deserves Brenda anymore. Nice story teling, except it's not the emotional type of ending I expected to make me fill buckets for days, and I have been checking my computer every hour since yesterday.

JennyBearJennyBearabout 16 years ago
Great story

Nice touch with Brian's ex, payback is a bitch.

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Brenda the FOOL

That Brenda is such a fool she was much better with Rob than thinking with her puss and fucking with that skirt chaser

Atlanta,Ga

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Nice Sidebar

Great mixing in the Earthday lecture ....

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
trouble brewing

Forget the cheater.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Still In Love With Brenda?

Maybe he is, but he STILL shouldn't take her back!

First, there is her dumb ass excuse about wondering about "other men". As I said in Part 2, given her pre-marital experience that just makes no sense!

Second, there are her repeated lies - first, nothing happened, then it was only once, then it was a four month affair!

Finally, there was the utter STUPIDITY of seeing (and fucking him!) to "break it off"! If she wanted to break it off, all she had to do was not see him anymore!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SAY A MAN HAS STRONG ISSUES

even issues can not stop any accidents. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoying it

five stars. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brains are lazy

Ever wonder why a parent calls their children by other children names?

Why a person in a new relationship calls their partner by the ex's name?

Brian power is expensive, so to save that power for real emergencies it takes the lazy way out and dumps people into boxes

Calling out an exs name doenst mean you still love them, it means you care for the current partner at the same level you once did for them

And if cucky goes back to the whore he deserved the pain of her cheating on his wimpy ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Know Who I'd Choose

And it wouldn't be going back to Brenda. The facts in the story about the coal mining industry are now 11 years out of date. But they are still indicative of the changes continually going on, natural gas is cheaper, solar and wind are gaining and they are all cleaner. Regardless, we would still be living in caves and cooking over camp fires without coal and the men who brought it to the surface It takes a lot of courage, more than I have, to keeping going down in those mines every day. I can't imagine what it takes to do it the first time, much less to keep going back. We can never pay back the people and their families who have givien so much... His talk was the best part of the entire series, thank you. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Howcome

Howcome she let him come in her,was she on the pill.?.If she was she is probably sharing it around and he should get tested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This deep deep love

That isn't strong enough to keep your spouses legs crossed.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Howecome? She's 49

She's 49, maybe she's on the pill, but I gotta say it's unlikely she'd be having any more kids.

Besides many Women when they're done with kids will get their tubes tied. Either way if she says to cum at her age, it's safe enough.

I love the talk he gave. He more or less summed up why we still use fossil fuels. Because nothing else generates as much power, and we need that power, more and more of it every year to fuel our society. That doesn't make coal as innocent as he says, what with the corruption, dodging laws whenever possible and cheating/killing workers, but no industry is without sins.

So yeah, holding up signs and talking about the evil of coal is fine and all, people should understand that corporations are never their friends. But the fact remains we do need them, and pie in the sky theories about solar power and experimental overpriced fusion reactors isn't going to generate the power that coal has...not yet anyway. Maybe one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story-line is improving as I read the various chapters. Bringing in Brian's ex-wife in the picture is just magical. It also helps understand better the various characters. I just hope that he will never go back to Brenda. It is all a matter of trust and Brenda has destroyed this forever. She had her chance and failed. I hope he will not become a wuss or a wimp. 5 stars for this chapter.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't quite get these old biddies cheating, once people hit their 50s the sex ratio starts to skew towards women, menopause, ed and other problems start to become problematic.

When women cheat or divorce at this age it tends to be because they just can't stand living with the dickhead anymore, empty nest reassessing why put up with unnecessary shit etc. In a few cases it's because she's found someone that's better.

So it's basically all on the mans failures at this age. Truth hurts, but really a leopard doesn't change its spots, if you've chosen well and aren't a complete dickhead the chance of making it till death do us part is really high.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

There is place south of I80 in Wyoming.

This area looks like a black lake.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9. ( it’s low sulfur)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories