Coastal Control Pt. 01

Story Info
That long-absent spark of submission, rekindled.
1.1k words
4.25
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XlornX
XlornX
9 Followers

"I'm going to explain how I see this working, so pay close attention and let Me know if anything feels uncomfortable to you. Yes?"

She nodded silently, knowing it was not the time to speak. She had followed His directions so well thus far that she didn't want to break from that obedience. The thrill that ran through her from how he spoke with such command and composure was not something she wanted to relinquish time soon.

The train rattled along its tracks, the gentle roar muted within the club car and hindered further by recognizable soft rock-inspired muzak. They had a day, give or take, before reaching the destination of South Carolina's coastal escape.

Since she'd embarked, a million emotions had come and gone, from anxiety and anticipation to calm and chaos again. The notion of their adventure had developed slowly. It was an opportunity to match physicality with the energy of their virtual exchange, to see how well the connection reconciled with tangible reality, and explore the dynamic without expectation.

It may have come to pass that they could discuss the intricacies of an alternative lifestyle as nothing more than an intellectual pursuit, but she doubted that. Instead, the intensity of each successive wave of desire filled the small space between them.

His easy smile softened in silence as he observed her reaction.

"Relax. My sweet girl."

Again, he paused, noting the tempo of her breath and heartbeat. Reveling in the way it responded to his subtle shift in tone.

Captive yet neutral ground, the train was the perfect place to begin the negotiations. While the other occupants seemed to be in their own little worlds, there was a spark of interest when the two entered the space, and it was further fed by the intensity of energy swirling around each.

Sharing a mid-day meal in and of itself was not strange, though an observer might ascertain the topic of conversation to be a bit risqué. Before they'd boarded the train, which was a moment that both would forever remember as 'The Beginning', all of the deal-breaker discussions had been had.

All that was left was Everything.


This was the moment she'd waited for, the commencement crashing like the waves outside and her heart thundering in her chest. "Could this really be happening?" When she entered the cafe, she wondered about the surrealistic situation as she ordered a coffee and moved to one of the small tables in the center of the room. "Have I completely lost my mind?" As if in response, an anticipatory shiver ran down her spine. His last correspondence, attached to a plane ticket and promise, was now running through her mind.

'I want you to understand exactly what to expect, should you decide to come. We are just starting out and though we have talked for many months, you need to feel comfortable and safe before we move on. I want you. Know this. Believe it, because it is the truth. You may not see this, and I want to be clear, because I know how you can overthink. Do not doubt my devotion and desire for you. I give you My word that I will remain in complete control of Myself... though this may mean I need to step away. This is for your safety and to show how sacred this agreement is to Me.'

His instructions followed in the simple, direct when she'd come to expect. The trip would last one week, and they would not engage in any scene play. This was an edict upon which He would not be moved. "I will become acquainted with your body, but you will remain a stranger to mine, at least for now." This week was meant to introduce and fully understand what an agreement between them would entail.

They had discussed many details across the Internet, they had conversed over the phone, and she'd quivered from his voice alone, but this was to be different, in person. Her hesitancy would be tested to its breaking point. It was a moment she'd waited so long to encounter. A need built over the hours of conversation as he peeled away every layer of armor upon which she'd relied all her life, baring her soul in ways she'd never thought possible.

Now, on a sunny Wednesday at the coastal café they were meeting, they were taking the next step, and she felt utterly out of her depth. He had slipped in quietly, sat behind her, and noted the book in her hands. The code that would introduce them came in a low, gravely timber. The gasp that escaped her lips, the nearly imperceptible jump, and the way the goose bumps ran over her exposed skin pleased him immensely. The flush to her skin that He'd made happen again and again but never had the pleasure to experience in person until now. He figured that was how she'd react, and the side of his mouth turned up in a half smile that came without warning, as it often did with this girl.

When He'd received the confirmation of her ticket being processed at LAX, He smiled and thought of how often He could make her blush on this trip and looked forward to keeping count. She was so collected and in control as a general rule that he couldn't wait to break the mold of propriety and let her authentic self form. He would revel in that long-absent spark of submission that burned all the right corners in His soul. The desire had rekindled in a way that blazed back to life once He'd begun to consider her for His own.

She wanted- no... She needed to be delivered into the freedom only His touch could provide. He knew she was the one He'd been waiting for. Her timidity tugged so profoundly that He wanted to simultaneously wrap her in His arms and do the most depraved things together.

He was sure she could feel the intensity of His attention burning against her back as He sat across the opposite table, watching every subtle cue. The tremor as she lifted the steaming mug to her lips, the contraction of the muscles of her throat as she swallowed, the pulse against her pale skin, and the deep red flush that rose in her cheeks with every minute shift of His stature, how she tensed hearing the clearing of His throat, relaxing as she felt His breath against the back of her neck.

"Are you ready, My dear?"

This was the moment. Her cue to turn and properly meet the man who had carefully, patiently, graciously discovered the missing piece that would make her whole. This man, who made her realize her true ambition, had been buried deep inside herself all along, but now she dared to reveal it. Now she could submit. And now, as she turned, she fell into the depth of his dark hazel eyes, knowing this was exactly where she needed to be.

XlornX
XlornX
9 Followers