Four Play at the Nude Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple at the nude beach connects with another couple...
783 words
4.05
12.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan

We'd come for the sea and the shore and the cocktails and the canapes, yes. But mostly we'd come for the thrill of our first jaunt together on a nude-only beach. The thought of being completely exposed thrilled us both and intimidated each of us a little, but we'd committed to this bit of added spice in the hopes of kicking new tinder on the bonfire of our many years of happy marriage.

The boat ride out to Es Cavalier was fun. Salty spray bounced from the bow with every wave and we stood in it and got thoroughly spritzed with it. Rebecca slipped off her top playfully and her thick nipples rode high and proud on her chest in the salty early morning breeze. I smiled and took in the glorious view of her silhouetted against the Mediterranean sun. She held my hand and her hat against the breeze and smiled back contentedly. It wasn't until we got to the all-nude beach and we both had to shed the rest of our clothes that she got a little apprehensive.

Once ashore at the nude beach she stripped like a trooper, nonplussed by some indifferent attention from the crowd; not sure whether to be relieved by the natural acceptance of nudity by the mostly European crowd or self-conscious (or excited) by the odd lewd stare. Her nipples were still delightfully perky, and I thought I could clearly detect the musky scent of her arousal underneath the coconut and floral scents of her sunscreen.

We headed up the strand and she shuffled along half a pace behind me as we sought a quieter part of the beach. Her black curly hair - now streaked with some silver from a mix of Mediterranean sun and life experience - floated gently on the breeze and accentuated her smooth neck and firm shoulders. Her tits jiggled delightfully as we walked, making her chest tattoo ripple and undulate suggestively.

I glanced down at her furry mound of matching dark curls and felt my interest swell. Her smooth thighs flashed golden tan in the sun and the leather thongs of her almost thigh-high sandals tugged at the flesh of her shapely calves and legs. I felt a familiar stirring in my groin as I drank in the view of her and the naughty reality of her almost completely naked in the open air.

"Eyes front, Mister," she chided.

Time enough for idle fantasy later, I supposed. I grunted back at her and we trudged on. But I continued to thrill at the thought of my lovely wife laid bare in front of the beach crowd, her charms -- or most of them - exposed for all to see.

We came to the end of the main strand and rounded a small rocky outcrop, crossed a stretch of packed white sand, and then crossed another small rise, just as my source had described. But when we got to the quiet, secluded little cay and its azure sound of shallows, we were a little chagrined to find it occupied. A well-tanned couple - obviously not newbies to the nude beach scene, judging from their complete lack of tan lines - were lounging on a large blanket smack in the middle of the secluded beach.

The man propped himself up on one elbow and raised the other arm in greeting. The stunning woman next to him stirred and started to bring her knees together in reaction to our sudden appearance, but he deftly dropped his hand to her knee and held her still.

"Hi, there," he helloed us.

Her gorgeous mons and meaty sex glistened between her bronzed thighs. I was captivated for a moment, taking in the unique complexity and brazen thrill of her exposed sex. My mouth watered, but still felt dry when I tried to speak.

"Sorry to disturb you," I croaked, through lips that suddenly throbbed with the urge to do much more than disturb these two. "We'll just press on, then."

"Oh, this is the best spot you're going to find on this side of the island," the fellow assured us. "Why don't you join us? We don't mind at all."

He looked Rebecca and me both up and down unashamedly as he spoke and I felt the beauty beside him checking us both out as well from behind her broad shades. I couldn't help but notice that in the short time we'd been chatting, his cock had noticeably thickened and hardened until he had worked up quite an impressive semi.

"Alright, then," I replied, sharing a quick glance with my wife. Little did we know what a monumental moment we'd both just stepped through...