Coat Check

Story Info
A coat check girl falls fast for charismatic customer.
790 words
4.25
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a good night, working as a coat check at this exclusive NY steakhouse could get her in tips what her last job paid in a month. She was pretty, and knew to smile, and laugh at the right time when chatted up by the well-off male clientele who threw their money around with little concern. When he entered, she recognized him from TV. His wife was on his arm. Elegant, beautiful, she was in her early 40's- perfect hair, perfect dress, nothing in her appearance went without care. He was her match- his suit jacket fitting perfectly, his greying temples not betraying is still youthful face. His charisma was enjoyed by men, and a source of attraction for women.

Jolting her out of her daydream, he handed over his wife's coat. Smiling, he took out a $100 dollar bill. "If our stuff's still here when we're back, there's another hundred in it for you." His guests laughed at his joke, completely charmed, as they walked off to their private room. While she reached for his ticket, she blushed and his wife, grabbing his arm, chuckled, turned and walked with him.

An hour later, he passed again, on his way to the bathroom. "Are you watching our stuff?" he asked, staring into her eyes. "There's good money in it for you."

She tried to respond, but caught off guard, her throat was dry and could barely get a sound out. He stopped, looked at her and waited.

"Yes," she finally muttered.

Not moving, he looked at her again. "Yes?" repeating, as if her answer wasn't complete.

"Yes...sir" she replied, feeling the red rush to her face.

He spoke clearly and directly. "In the left, inside pocket of my overcoat, you'll find something there. If you want the money I mentioned to you, plus a little more, in exactly one hour, be in the 2nd bathroom on the right, with it what is in the pocket."

Her throat was dry again. "Yes..." she finally uttered, and to his raised eyebrow, "...sir.", she completed. He broke his eye contact and went about his business, she was told what was expected, and he had guests he needed to get back to.

The next hour both sped by and dragged. As she returned coats and briefcases to others, she craned her neck, looking over them, looking for him or some member of his party. She could only think of the 2nd bathroom on the right. 10 minutes now from their rendezvous, she walked backwards to his coat and reached inside the pocket. She felt something, something very soft. Pulling something out of a guest's pocket would absolutely get her fired if anyone witnessed it, so, scanning the room, she carefully removed it. She felt in in her hand, soft, well made, silk, but she couldn't even look at it yet less, she look away for a second and see her manager approach. Finally, bending to pick up an umbrella for another guest, she looked in her hand and was lost in it. A designer, silk sleep-mask, high end- perfectly made.

She held it to her face, like Cinderella sizing a lost shoe. She felt her wetness. "Miss? Miss, my umbrella?" another guest jolted her, impatiently waiting for her to retrieve his belongings. 2 minutes now. A flock of butterflies in her stomach, she stepped away from her booth, apologizing quietly to the people still in line, and walked to the unisex bathrooms. The second bathroom on the right, she saw it, reached her hand out, pushed open the door... empty.

Was she late? Early? Her heart rattling, her palms sweaty, she remembered the mask. Slowly she realized it wasn't meant for her hand. Bringing it to her face, her hands now shaking a little as she secured it around her eyes, she heard a knock at the door, then felt it open.

"Coat check?" She heard his voice.

"Yes sir." This time, no hesitation. She heard the door open further and sensed the room being entered. Her empty hand, at her side, was opened, in it now two crisp bills.

"Good girl." She heard him again. Then, sensed the door beginning to close. There was no more talking and her eyes saw only the black of the soft mask. In an instant the space between her and the other person in the room got smaller. Then, another instant, lips, soft lips were on her, and a hand undid her pants. Fingers wasted no time sliding over her panties, and she gasped as they moved her cunt.

"You'll be a good girl for my wife, won't you, coat check?" She heard him say as the door closed.

She whispered into his wife's kiss, "Yes, sir."