CoC: My Champion's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding her pants up over the hard shaft, she got on her chain mail and grabbed her sword before setting off for the creek. It was deep enough that she could sink past her waist in the swirling cold waters. After looking around thoroughly, she stripped naked and did just that. Once the cock touched the cold water, it helped cool it off a bit and clear her head. By the time she was done washing her thin body and small breasts, it had sank completely back to it's flaccidity. She was able to get back into her underwear and clothes without a problem.

A small breakfast of a piece of beef and a large drink of water and she was on her way. She checked her snares and traps. Nothing had been triggered. She sighed and continued walking through the forest. She walked for more than three hours in the peaceful green woods before finding anything.

She came upon a small glade, guided by a sweet scent and an odd sound. Almost as if someone was humming a pleasent tune, she came to find a strange sight. Atop the largest flower she had ever seen sat what could only be described as a giant bee-girl. Shining black carapace covered her legs while black and yellow downy covered her up to her waist. A large abdomen and stinger grew from above her backside. Similar black downy covered her arms almost to her shoulders. Her wings hummed a soft tune behind her and her warm black eyes looked longingly at Jenny. She wore no clothes and Jenny could see large, bare C's on her chest. Her nipples were a glistening black, as were her lips. Her antennae twitched among black and yellow striped hair. She tossed aside the small flower she had been fiddling with and sat up on the flower bed.

"Hello there." She said softly, her voice almost buzzing in tune with her wings.

"Hi." Jenny said nervously, her hand gripping her sword and shield.

"You don't need thozzze." She hummed, "I'll not hurt yooou."

"Well, you'll forgive me if I don't trust the giant bee with a foot long stinger." Jenny said, trying to not listen to that harmonic, almost hypnotic buzzing.

"If you zzay zzzo." She buzzed, "Would you be willing to leg me lay my eggzzzz in you."

"What? God no! I knew you just wanted me! Just like that imp!" Jenny cried, lunging at the insect woman.

The bee-girl leapt out of the way, landing skillfully on her dainty legs. Jennifer was fast though and she lunged at her again, sword leading. The bee-girl sidestepped and tried to trip Jenny. In response, she stepped over the foot, turned and clubbed the bee-girl across the face with her shield. The bee buzzed loudly and stumbled back, falling to her knees. Jenny jumped forward again, taking the initiative to smash her with the shield again. She fell to the ground and Jenny pounced on her. Her sword clasped in her hand, she just about ran the girl through when she saw her terrified face. Her arm slackened and she sighed, lowering her weapon.

"You zzzpared me." The bee-girl said in surprise.

"Don't trick me again." Jenny warned, sheathing her sword.

The bee-girl nodded slowly. The moment Jenny sighed and looked away, the bee twisted and sank her stinger into Jenny's leg. A sudden heat emanated from the wound and her cock flinched powerfully. Her pussy moistened in a moment and she gave a soft moan before looking down at the bee-girl. She hit her again quickly with her shield and then drew her sword. The bee-girl whimpered loudly, realizing her mistake.

Jenny couldn't fight the urge growing in her pants and she drove her sword downward. It stabbed through one of the bee-girl's wings and pinned it to the ground above her shoulder. The girl cried out in pain and winced at the slicing of the thin membrane in her wing.

"Don't move at all and you might get to keep the wing. What's your name." Jenny asked loudly as she sank to her knees, pressing one to the fuzzy yellow and black abdomen.

"I wazzzn't given a name. But I like to call myzzzelf Reena." The girl said softly, her voice no longer accompanied by the harmonic sound of her wings.

"Well Reena, what the hell did you do to me?" Jenny asked.

"Juzzzt...juzzt a zzmall aphrozziac." Reena's voice still carried a trademark hum, "Hoping to put you in the mood."

"Well it worked and now I'm going to fuck you." Jenny said, yanking the front of her pants down.

She tugged her panties down and pulled out the throbbing shaft. Reena's eyes grew large and she gave a small squeak of fear. Jenny, however, noticed a glistening on the black pussy lips in her downy-covered crotch. She tossed her shield aside and reached down, touching the wet hole softly. A sticky, thick goo came back on her fingers.

"Ooooh..." Reena moaned, "Pl...pleazze...I'll do what you azzk...juzzt...remove thizz thing from my wing..."

"Fair's fair. You lie and I'll kill you though. I'll strangle you with my bare hands." Jenny said, eager to get her non-existent rocks off inside this cute bee-girl.

She reached up and carefully removed the sword, sheathing it and tossing it with her shield. Reena tested the wing gingerly behind her back and folded it with the rest.

"Okay...pleazze...continue." Reena said, spreading her legs better.

The scent of honey was all around them and it seemed to emanate from the bee-girl's crotch. Jenny leaned down and sniffed at it. A burning desire filled her body and she pushed her face eagerly into Reena's crotch. A delicious honey flavor filled her mouth and she lapped wildly at her cunt. Thick, sweet honey dripped from her and she dug her tongue in deep, eager for more and more of it. Her cock throbbed wildly; she was torn between continuing to drink from this sweet honey pot and sinking her virgin shaft deep into it.

Adjusting herself, Jenny carefully straddled the fuzzy abdomen that sat between Reena's spread legs. She leaned forward and continued to lick at her delicious pussy. Reena moaned and buzzed happily as pleasure surged through her lithe body.

"Whoa!" Jenny cried, jerking upright when she felt something wet poking at her asshole, "What the hell?"

She looked back behind her to see a lumpy black phallus-like tube sticking out of her abdomen. Sticky honey coated it from top to bottom and seemed to bubble from the tip of it.

"What is that?!" Jenny yelled.

"My... my eggzzz..." Reena said pitifully, "Pleazzze... let me lay them... I have zzo many."

"You want to lay them? Alright, how about this." Jenny said, turning around and sitting down on Reena's crotch.

She reached out and grabbed the ovipositor in both hands. It's hot sticky honey quickly covered Jenny's fingers and she rubbed up and down it. Reena threw her head back in a loud humming moan. A fresh surge of sweet goo spurted from the ovipositor and soaked Jenny's hands to her wrists. She jerked harder, pleasure starting to tingle through her own body as her pussy brushed against Reena's wet hole. Her cock dribbled pre-cum and rubbed against Reena's fuzzy abdomen. It felt good as she eagerly jerked off Reena's strange organ.

"Ooooohhhh..." Reena buzzed and a strange lump passed beneath Jenny's fingers.

A white egg emerged from the ovipositor and rolled off onto the soft grass. A new flood of sweet honey poured forth from it, amid two more eggs. With each egg she passed, her moaning and thrashing grew more violent. It was apparently extremely pleasurable for her. Jenny pulled harder and then squeezed tightly with both her hands around the base of her ovipositor. Reena's pelvis lurched against her and the bee-girl thrashed wildly, desperate to release the rest of her eggs.

"P... Pleaazze... let go! Let... let me." Reena begged weakly.

"This is what you get for trying to impregnate me with these things." Jenny said, "How bad do you really want to release these?"

"I'll do anything... anything... juzzt tell me what it izz..." Reena groveled, "Fuck me... uze me like a cock zzzleeve. I don't care. Juzzzt... pleeeaaazzze."

Her face was slowly turning red and tears streamed down her face. Jenny sighed, she was too kind for her own good. She let go of Reena and started to jerk her off harder than ever. Reena screamed joyously and an egg fired powerfully into the air and landed off in the grass somewhere. A huge eruption of slimy, sticky honey erupted from her ovipositor and soaked her entire abdomen, as well as splattering over Jenny's throbbing cock. Eggs poured forth, each one making Reena cum anew. They bounced off Jenny's hands and landed in the grass all around the fuzzy abdomen. Egg after egg after egg escaped the gurgling organ amid a constant flood of honey. Reena gave a final scream and one last egg popped slowly from the organ. Her abdomen was considerably smaller and the ovipositor sank weakly against it, not enough energy in her body to even retract it.

"I'm still horny." Jenny said, turning around on her, "And your pussy looks awfully wet there."

Reena's eyes followed her through half-closed lids as she pushed down on her. Her hard cock prodded at the opening of Reena's cunt, sinking slowly into it. It's honey-soaked hot depths felt amazing and Jenny couldn't resist just pushing herself completely to the hilt without mercy. Her cock shoved roughly against the bee-girl's cervix, making her moan loudly. Jenny pushed harder, jabbing her head against the small opening.

Soft moans and weak movements escaped Reena as Jenny's cock finally managed to push through her cervix. She was surprised to feel the opening give way and she moaned happily. Her head sank into the burning hot womb, a feat impossible for any human woman. The sensation of the tight hole right around her hot head was amazing. The tight entrance to the bee-girl was pushed right up to Jenny's crotch and she couldn't imagine anything could feel better than being sunk completely inside such a hot, sticky hole. One more clench from Reena finally pushed Jenny over the edge. A thick eruption of sticky goo exploded into the hot womb. She pumped her hips again and again, more thick goo splattering and slowly filling the small womb. The last of fur cum finally escaped her cock and she pulled out with a sigh. She fell back at Reena's feet, sitting bottomless in the soft grass.

Both girls were left panting heavily in the afterglow of the all that pleasure. Jenny looked the cute bee-girl over. With all her eggs lying amid the mess between her legs, the abdomen seemed to fit her small body a lot better. She had gorgeous breasts and an all around sexy body. If it wasn't for the whole egg-laying thing, she would make a great companion in this kind of a world.

Reena wiped her forehead and sat up awkwardly, pushing her abdomen behind her. She crossed her legs and stared across at Jenny, her eyes half-drooping and a look of adoration on her face.

"What I wouldn't give to lay my eggzzz in you. You're wonderful." Reena sighed lovingly, "Zzzuch a perfect zzpecimen. A beautiful feminine body with zzzuch a powerful... dick."

"Well keep dreaming. I'm not letting anyone impregnate me with anything from this world. I made one mistake already and that's how I got this." Jenny said, pointing at her soft, sticky cock.

"At leazzt come back again. The pleazzzure wazzz wonderful." She buzzed, slowly getting to her feet.

"I might think about it. Hey... do you have a spring or something around here? I'm kinda dirty." Jenny said, getting to her feet as well.

"No... but I could clean it." Reena hummed happily, "One moment."

She walked over to her huge flower and dug under one of the pedals. She pulled out something that glinted in the sun and Jenny had an urge to lunge for her weapon. But she was glad to see it was only a glass vial.

"What's that?" Jenny asked.

"It'zz empty now. I'm going to fill it." Reena buzzed, walking back to get on her knees before Jenny, "Uzze me... pleazze."

It took Jenny a moment to realize what she meant, but her open mouth gave it away quickly. She put her hands on Reena's long black and yellow hair, sliding her hardening cock on her waiting tongue. She pushed it down Reena's eager throat, covering it in her spit and cleaning the sweet honey from it. She looked down to see Reena fingering herself eagerly. It made her cock throb harder and she pushed it down her throat again. The bee-girl gurgled and swallowed again and again as she was throat-fucked. The sensation of her wriggling tongue and her convulsing throat was making her moan loudly. She squeaked in surprise to feel Reena's fingers rub against her clitoris. Pre-cum splattered from Jenny's cock, bubbling down her throat. The taste of it made Reena give a throaty moan and her fingers quickly moved back to her own pussy.

Jenny moved her hips faster, starting to really go at her throat. The pleasure was growing more and more and she cried out with ecstasy. She sank her cock completely down Reena's throat and let her next load of cum explode down it. Hot sticky goo sprayed into her stomach and splattered all about her throat. She swallowed quickly, eager to take in every bit of cum. Jenny slowly pulled back, the sensitive head moving carefully over her tongue. Reena was sure to lick the head off carefully, leaving it completely clean again. She sighed happily and held up a small glass vial with a shaky hand.

"What's that?" Jenny asked.

"P... pure honey... undiluted from... from your cum..." Reena hummed, "Izz very good for fighting corruption... itz very pure and clean."

She used a shaking hand to cork it and hold it out to Jenny.

"The last thing I drank I found here, it gave me a cock. No thanks." Jenny said, shaking her head.

"Go on, it won't change you. Itz juzzt very good at abzzzorbing corruption. Uzzze it or don't, but pleazze take it." Reena said, her arm starting to shake form her exhaustion.

"Okay fine. I suppose I've already drank plenty from your pussy as is." Jenny shrugged, taking the vial.

"Itz different. Itz never been touched except by a bee-girl'zzz body. Itz very pure." Reena sighed, just sinking over on her side to nap in the grass.

Jenny sighed and pulled up her panties, leaving her cock hanging pervertedly out the side of them. She tugged on her trousers and put the small vial in her pouch before picking up her gear. She looked in the sky and found the sun on it's way down. A few short hours until darkness. A good time to head back to camp.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - A WALK ON THE SHORE

Jenny awoke on her second whole day on Mareth. When she first arrived, she ended up with a penis. Her second day she fucked a bee-girl, albeit a very cute and sexy one. She wondered what today would hold for her.

After experiencing some of the forest, she decided it might be best to go see just how far away this lake was. If she needed to eat, fish seemed a viable option. Hopefully they would be edible and incorrupt.

Shouldering her pack, she checked that the fire was out and made a small circle around the grove to check her traps. Everything was in order, the portal glowed purple on the other side of the grove as usual. Nothing had attacked her yet and her traps were all untouched. It was as if things seemed to avoid the area right around this portal.

Striding off through the bushes, she followed the general direction of the lake. It shouldn't be hard to find, according to the map it was huge.

It only took her about an hour and a half of tramping through the woods to reach an open grassy area. It spread forth before her and sloped downward towards the lake. Sparse trees and grass covered what shores she could see. The far shore of the lake was so far away, it was imperceptible to her eye.

Walking down to the shore, Jenny stood on the water's edge and looked out at the clear blue waters. Here, on the edge of this gorgeous lake, it was almost as if she wasn't in a world of corruption and horror.

Going to a nearby tree, she broke a branch off it and quickly stripped it of it's bark with her knife. She tied a string and a hook to it before tossing the hook in the water. It wasn't the best rod she had ever seen, but it would get the job done and hopefully she would catch a fish.

However, after about an hour of sitting there, it was apparent that she wasn't going to catch anything at all. Maybe this was just a bad spot on the lake or something. So she walked for a little while and picked another spot that seemed a little more promising underneath the shade of some tall trees. Another hour or two passed with little more than a nibble or two. Fishing never seemed this hard back home. Even without worms, she could still catch a fish or two in the lake near Ingnam.

Suddenly something tugged on the line and Jenny yanked back. The hook stopped and something pulled on it. She dug her feet in and pulled, slowly dragging back on the fifteen or so feet of line tied to the pole. Whatever it was, it was huge.

The water seemed to rise upward, pulling upward as she tugged. First a head and then shoulders. Suddenly she was dragging a woman made of water out of the lake. Her hook was stuck in the side of something red that floated in the girl made of goo.

The girl surged forth, large DD gooey breasts bouncing with each step. She had a look of fear and almost pain on her face as she stepped up near Jenny. She stuck out her lip and pointed at the small red object with a gooey finger. Jenny looked closer and saw that it was a little red heart, rather cute with a little curl at the bottom point. The hook was jabbed in the side of it.

"Oh my, that's part of you. I'm sorry. Umm... how... how should I... do this?" Jenny stammered nervously, scratching her head.

The goo girl stuck her hands in her own chest and pulled them out, obviously showing she can't get rid of the hook without losing the heart. Jenny nodded and understood, she would have to sink her arms in this sticky, slimy girl.

"Here I go." Jenny said, tossing the stick down.

She reached out and grabbed handfuls of breast goop. The goo-girl seemed to give a small shudder of pleasure and Jenny pushed. Her fingers sank into the breasts, feeling the warm, bouncy goo start to give way. Once her fingers had gotten through that outer membrane, they moved easier. She pushed up to her wrists in the goo and the girl seemed to be shaking with the ecstasy of the penetration. Jenny pushed harder, sinking to her elbows and her hands finally reaching the small red heart.

When her fingers touched the heart, the entire goo-girl shook, orgasm after orgasm wracking her gelatinous form from just the touching of it. She used her other hand to gently grab the hook. It's barb was stuck in the red flesh from the tugging on it and Jenny was trying to be as gentle as possible with it. Finally getting it to a spot she thought she could tug it out, she did just that and pulled the hook free of the heart. The moment it came free, the goo-girl melted into a blob, sinking away from Jenny's hands.

"Whoa." Jenny chuckled, tossing the hook with the rod, "Are you okay?"

She knelt down and looked at the jiggling gooey pile. The slime creature fought to get upright, trying to reconsitute herself. She seemed to be having a lot of trouble. Jenny put a hand on her gel and looked at the little heart. There was a small tear of flesh in the side of it and Jenny sighed. It seemed the small injury to the heart was enough to cause the goo-girl to lose the ability to form a body.

"I think I might've done this. Umm... is there anything I can do?" Jenny asked, looking closer.

In a desperate ploy to save herself, the goo-girl lunged at Jenny. She clasped around her body and pushed into her clothes. Jenny giggled and jumped about at the ticklish feeling all over.

"Hey... hey! What're... you doing?!" Jenny squealed, bouncing about.

She gave a cry when she felt the warm slime pushing between her legs. The slime's core shoved into her pussy, tearing through her hymen. It pushed her open and whatever the gooey girl was made of, it quickly soothed the pain of the violation. Jenny gave a moan, feeling her go ever deeper. The little heart wriggled up to the top of her pussy. Her slime slipped into her womb, wriggling through her cervix. The heart bumped against it, unable to get through the opening. Jenny whined, falling to her knees at the amazing pleasure from this wiggling, squirming goo. She tore the front of her pants down and started to pull on her hardening cock.