CoC: My Champion's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, so look for a shimmering mirage. Gotcha. Geeze it's hot out here. I should've left my armor behind." Jenny sighed, adjusting her kite-shield before taking another drink.

'Hey! I think I see it!' Jelly called.

"What? How? Where?" Jenny asked hurriedly.

'I'm looking through your eyes. Right over there to our left.' Jelly said.

Jenny looked over where she was indicating and saw a glittering light in the distance. As she focused on it, it seemed to start to take shape. The glimmering grew in size and it slowly started to take shape the longer she looked at it.

'Let's go!' Jelly said eagerly.

Jenny started off at an open sprint, tromping through the sand wildly. Her feet missed and she rolled forward down the sand dune. She tumbled to the bottom of it and got quickly to her feet. The closer she got to the mirage, the more it took shape.

It became the shape of a sandstone city wall and Jenny approached the front gate. A guard stopped her with a large halberd in her hand. A beautiful grey-haired vulpine woman approached her, wearing a heavy leather armor and skirt. She had a dog's hind paws and her fur was black on the lower half of her legs.

"What's your business here in Tel'Adre?" The grey fox girl asked, holding her halberd forward.

"I don't know, I just wanted to find somewhere in this god forsaken world that isn't obsessed with sex." Jenny sighed with relief at the seemingly normal animal-person in front of her.

"Edryn." The girl called over her shoulder.

A red-haired centaur woman wearing practically nothing walked forward. She had enormous breasts and a kind face. Jenny watched as she pulled a silver amulet from around her neck and held it out. It glowed brightly and slowly turned red.

"Stay where you stand demon! You are corrupt! You don't belong in Tel'Adre!" The fox girl yelled.

"Urta, there's something wrong. It shows her corrupt, but she doesn't feel it. Somethings off." Edryn said, "It's like... there's corruption there... but she's not corrupt. Something inside her is corrupt, but she isn't."

"What do you mean Edryn?" Urta asked sharply.

"I think I know what you're talking about. I've got a slime living inside my body. See?" Jenny said, holding her hands up.

A stream of slime split from each of her wrists, swirling up and forming into a circle. She spun it around and sucked the blue slime back into her body.

"How on earth did you get a slime living inside you?" Urta asked, lowering her halberd a few inches.

"It was all a fishing accident. I ended up hooking a slime's core, the little red heart? Yea, I damaged it and she was going to die. So she ended up kind of raping me and implanting her heart up in me. Her slime became part of my body." Jenny explained, "I'm from Ingnam."

"The other world? You're from the uncorrupt world? You're an adventurer from Ingnam?" Edryn asked.

"I am." Jenny nodded.

"I think we should trust her. She may have a slime in her, but you know as well as I that the slimes have never been a problem. They've never truly been dangerous to anyone, they just like having sex a lot." Edryn said to Urta.

"Well, alright then. I'll trust you." Urta nodded, "You're welcome here in Tel'Adre stranger. What's your name?"

"I'm Jenny. The slime's name is Jelly." Jenny said.

"Wait, the slime has a name?" Edryn asked.

"Yea, I can talk to her up here. We kind of share minds." Jenny told them.

"Just know that we don't tolerate anything that will put Tel'Adre in jepardy." Urta warned.

"Understandable. I don't want to cause you any trouble." Jenny nodded, "Thank you for letting me in."

"If you ever want to talk, I'm found in the Wet Bitch after work." Urta said.

"Yea, I'm there most times too." Edryn smiled.

"Don't... don't you ever wear anything... you know... there?" Jenny asked, pointing at Edryn's huge bare breasts.

"What? No, why would I?" Edryn asked simply.

"Well your... your breasts, they're exposed." Jenny stammered with a slight blush.

"You really are from the uncorrupt world, aren't you?" Edryn giggled, "Get used to it. Mine are far from the last breasts you will see, even if they are the finest."

Jenny coughed and nodded slightly, noticing the stiffening sensation in her pants. Edryn's breasts were starting to get her a little excited. They were gorgeous, lovely globes that jiggled when she moved. Her nipples were pink, perky and very sexy. In her mind, she couldn't understand how a creature like that could be sexy. She was half horse, it was supposed to be disgusting.

They stepped aside and Jenny walked through the gate and into the desert city. It wasn't exactly a bustling town. Apparently existing in this realm had taken it's toll on the city. She saw a few people on the main street as well as a business stall or two, but nothing of what a city this size should have.

Sand was lining the edges of the streets from whenever the wind decided to put it there. She passed a stand on her left that had a few dozen shining and glimmering weapons all over it. On her right was a large blacksmith shop. A full set of armor stood on a pedestal just inside the door.

Numerous other stores were open along the street. Piercings, baked goods and clothes were all sold by different stores. Jenny just wanted someone sane to talk to and so she decided to find that bar the guards had been talking about. It was pretty easy to find and seemed to be the city's gathering point. There was a dozen or more people in the bar.

Walking up to the counter, she sat on a stool and looked around.

"What'll you have sweetheart?" The bartender asked as she walked up.

"What the hell?!" Jenny started, almost falling off the stool when she saw the woman.

She was normal from the waist up, wearing an apron and a nice frilly white top, the only oddity being her four upper arms. She had black and yellow eyes that stood out brightly. From the waist down, she had a sleek black spider's body. Eight long spindly legs held up a slightly fuzzy spidery abdomen. White markings splotched across her abdomen and she raised an eyebrow in surprise at Jenny.

"What's wrong hon?" She asked.

"What... what are you?" Jenny stammered.

"What am I? I'm a pure-blood Drider. You can call me Aunt Nancy." She said, "Who are you that you don't know a Drider?"

"I'm... I'm an adventurer from Inganm. I'm protecting the portal there. It's only usable once per year, but I have to stay there just in case if something figures out how." Jenny rubbed her face, "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to insult you. I'm just not used to all of this. I met a fox-girl and a centaur at the front gate. I've had a slime infect my body. A goblin tried to rape me. A bee-girl tried to lay eggs in me and I drank something that made my body change in very... freaky ways."

"Sounds like you've had a trying time sweetheart. Let me get you a drink." Nancy smiled kindly, getting a glass.

She filled it with a sweet-smelling amber liquid and placed it in front of Jenny.

"This one's on the house hon." Nancy said, "Just tell me more about yourself."

"Well I told you, I'm here to protect the portal into my world. I'm from the village of Ingnam." Jenny narrated, "We send a champion every year. I kind of expected to be met on the other side by at least someone."

"It would seem your champions are dying or succumbing to the rampant corruption in this world. I hope you don't share the same fate." Nancy said as she washed another mug, "I'm just wondering though, why send them through? Why not just guard the other side?"

"Because it's like guarding a door. The guards get posted outside it so they can see the intruders before they reach the door. The years we've not sent a champion, something always gets through. Drought runs rampant and we are plagued with terrible afflictions. People go missing and other tragedies befall us. But when we send a champion through, our year is peaceful and kind to us."

"And so each year you sacrifice a person to a terrible fate so the rest may live in peace." Nancy said.

"It's not as terrible as you make it sound. We volunteer for it. Nobody is ever just thrown to the wolves. We know what dangers there are and that we'll never likely come back. But it's worth it for the knowledge that the rest of our family and our friends are all safe." Jenny sighed, "So far it's been trying and difficult, but I think I can survive."

"Don't you miss your family?" Nancy asked.

"Very much so. I loved my father very much and a spent a lot of time in the forge with him. We built some fine armor and weapons together. He helped me make this shield and this chainmail." Jenny sighed, looking down, "Sometimes I wish I had never volunteered, but I wanted him and my friends to be safe. If only I could talk to our elder. Just for five minutes. I could tell them of all the dangers and things I've come across. We could be more prepared and bring along better supplies. We could harden ourselves against the sexual nature of this world and be ready."

"You seem to be doing alright though. You're not hurt or banged up or... well, knocked up." Nancy pointed out.

"Yea, I suppose. I'm just having a hard time of things." Jenny sighed, rubbing her face and taking a drink.

"You'll make it sweetheart, don't worry. You seem good and tough." Nancy reassured her with a pat on the arm.

"I have no doubt of my strength. Since this slime invaded me, I've become incredibly strong and resilient. I've not really put it to a hard test yet... but the few times I've been in combat as well as collecting firewood I've been stronger than the biggest men of my village. It's really cool." Jenny smiled, "I'm just worried how long I can resist all this sex."

"Here's my suggestion to you. Masturbate." Nancy looked at her with cool eyes, "A lot. I mean it. Just play with yourself every single night and morning. Nothing can make you horny if you've just gotten done having an orgasm or three."

"I... I... I don't... well, I don't know about that. I mean... those changes I was talking about? That wasn't just the slime coming inside my body. I made a mistake and drank something." Jenny blushed and rubbed her hands.

"Oh? What's that? There's so much on Mareth that can change you, even if I don't see it, I still can't guess it." Nancy said honestly, "And don't worry. Remember, you're talking to a half-spider woman working in a bar full of anthromorphs. You're in safe company."

"I... I grew... boy parts... err... part." Jenny whispered.

"A penis? You're scared that you grew a penis? At least you got something native to your race. I know someone that drank something and they end up with a barbed cat penis when they're a centaur." Nancy giggled, "So consider yourself lucky. That's just a schlong. It's no demon tail or bee-legs."

"But... but I can feel it... it's hanging out of the side of my panties because it's so long. It's so scary, it's as big as my arm when it gets hard! What am I supposed to do with that?!" Jenny hissed.

"Big as your arm? My goodness... that's very hot." Nancy smiled, "Sweetie, have you used it yet? Like on another person?"

"Well... I... maybe... this bee girl Reena... I kinda... did her a lot. It's weird. When it gets hard around another girl it's like I become another person. I become so feral and uncontrollable. It's like watching something possess me and just... just lay waste to anything in my sight." Jenny whimpered, putting her hands on her head.

"Ohhnh gods I miss my husband now..." Nancy moaned, her eyes drifting as she imagined dirty things, "Sweetie, would you like to come into the back room? Put that thing to good use?"

"What? Nooo!" Jenny squeaked fearfully, "I... I mean... I just. It's not you... it's just the whole thing... I swear I don't think you're ugly or anything, but... but..."

"I'm half spider. I understand. I'm not offended or anything." Nancy smiled kindly, "I've got something to do sweetheart. You enjoy that drink and come back for a talk whenever you want."

Her spider legs tapped on the floor as she walked away and went through a door behind the counter. Jenny sighed, and took a drink before standing up.

'So what now?' Jelly asked.

"I think we should go home." Jenny shrugged, "We know how to get here now, we can come back at any time."

'Alright then.' Jelly said.

*******

On their way back to camp, they came across a strange sight in the desert. A normal looking man pushing a large wheelbarrow with some strange fleshy thing in it. Behind him walked a succubus demon wearing nothing but a belt and a small loincloth.

"Greetings!" The man called to them.

"Uhh... hello?" Jenny said unsurely.

"Nice to see a friendly face out here." The man smiled, "My name is Marcus."

He put down the wheelbarrow and held out his hand.

"Oh my god those are your testicles!!" Jenny screamed in surprise when she realized it.

"Yea, bit of a long story behind that." Marcus sighed.

"Come on Marcus, just do it. Let's go." The succubus sighed impatiently.

"I'm still not sure Lucia. It doesn't seem like a good idea." Marcus sighed.

"What's that?" Jenny asked.

"Lucia wants me to become an incubus with her." Marcus said, "Give up my soul and become a demon."

"What?! No, you can't! Why would you ever want to give up your soul?!" Jenny cried loudly.

Lucia glared angrily at Jenny.

"You know, she's right. My immortal soul is not something to be given so lightly." Marcus sighed.

"You bitch!" Lucia yelled, "Don't listen to her, just do it!"

"No, I think our current agreement will do just fine." Marcus said.

"You whore!" Lucia yelled, "I'll show you!"

Lucia lunged at Jenny, catching her off guard. She grabbed Jenny by the neck and pulled up a clear bottle.

"You humans just need to learn when to..." She popped the cork and shoved it in Jenny's mouth, "Shut up!"

Jenny choked and coughed, drinking down the disgusting liquid. Almost immediately a painful searing spread through her crotch, making her yell out and collapse to her knees.

"Lucia! What did you do?!" Marcus yelled at her.

"Oh come on, I only gave her a bit of your favorite potion. It's just the concentrated stuff though." Lucia said, tossing away the bottle, "Should work extra good."

There was a painful stretching and tugging in her crotch. She groaned again.

"What do you mean concentrated?" Marcus asked suspiciously.

"Ohh... I might've... found someone who can distill it for me... make it a lot stronger." Lucia hummed with a shrug.

"What's it doing to her?" Marcus groaned and rubbed his face.

"Probably giving her a quad the size of a watermelon." Lucia giggled, "That'll show her for saying what she did."

"Lucia, really? You're terrible." Marcus said scoldingly.

The pain slowed and Jenny managed to sit upright. She felt a new tension in her panties, a strange weight between her legs.

"So how big are they sweetheart?" Lucia asked, looking down at Jenny with a smug grin.

"How big are... oh my god... Noooo~!" Jenny screamed, leaping to her feet and running away.

"Don't do that again." Marcus sighed.

"I'm not sucking you off for a week." Lucia growled, crossing her arms.

Marcus gave an accepting sigh and rolled his eyes.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - TRIP AND A FALL

Jenny made it all the way back to camp before her legs gave out. Her erection was completely uncontrollable and she could feel the pre-cum running down her leg. Her pussy was drooling in her underwear, making them sloppy with juices.

Falling to her knees, she crawled weakly into her tent and rolled onto her back. She panted and wiped the sweat from her face. The change to her body had been so quick, so violent and powerful that she was exhausted. But that didn't stop her male parts. They were throbbing hard and pre-cum could be seen bubbling continually through the front of her shorts where it pressed upward.

"Ohhh... Noooo!" Jenny cried out when her hands touched them.

Between her legs, she could feel testicles hanging on top of her pussy. However, it freaked her out even further to feel that there were not a pair of semen-makers, but instead four sat there. Each the size of a plum, the entire sack couldn't even fit in her hand. Her panties were painfully tight and her new balls sought to escape their confines.

Hands shaking, she undid her belt and pushed the pants to her ankles. Her cock thrust up over a foot into the air and pre-cum ran freely down it.

'Would you like to have sex?' Jelly asked.

"Oh god yes! I need it! This thing is throbbing so hard, I need to cum!" Jenny called out loudly and desperately.

She wrapped both her hands around the hot tool and began to pump it up and down wildly. Her pussy squirted against her new balls and ran down her thighs. There was a pleasurable jiggling from inside it as Jelly's slime poured forth. Her entire body formed up between Jenny's legs and she leaned forward. Enormous, slimey DD breasts squished around Jenny's hands. It's hot, squishy form made her moan loudly and a huge burst of glistening pre splattered Jelly's face.

"Oh Jelly, yes! Yes!" Jenny moaned loudly as she got a sticky, warm boobjob.

Jelly smiled and wrapped her pliable lips around her head and began to suck down all the pre-cum that bubbled forth. She wiggled her breasts around and massaged the entire length of the huge shaft. Her breasts inflated with more slime in order to completely encompass the huge shaft. She pressed her body against Jenny and squished around her balls.

"More! More!" Jenny screamed, digging her fingers into the bedroll and blankets beneath her.

Jelly's body slowly formed together and turned around. Her breasts merged and became her ass, her body extending upward. Her hot slime sucked powerfully on Jenny's cock and she came almost immediately. An immense flood of white goo sprayed from her cock as she screamed and jerked upward. She reached out and grabbed Jelly's slime, sinking her fingers hungrily into her depths.

"Yessss~!" Jenny yelled, emptying her new balls for the first time.

The amount of cum she shot into the slime girl was such an immense amount that she could not believe it. It stained much of Jelly's body a creamy white and the sight of it ignited Jenny's lust even more.

She pushed herself up and shoved Jelly over on her hands and knees. Her huge breasts splattered against the ground and she jiggled all over. Jenny pulled back and thrust deep into her. Jelly's eyes went wide and she opened her mouth in a silent scream of joy.

"Oh god this feels good!" Jenny grunted, digging her fingers deep into Jelly.

She thrust harder, pounding the slime girl's form as hard as she could. Her hands sank into her jiggling butt and forced themselves deeper, making Jelly's entire mind overload with bliss. She squeezed her hands around her shaft, pushing the gooey slime tighter around it. Drool ran down her chin and her pussy soaked her thighs.

Her humping was becoming wild and frantic, the desire to release completely uncontrollable. She could feel her quartet of balls cradled in the warm slime, bouncing and jiggling around. Grasping her hands tightly around Jelly's goo vagina, she rutted crazed and uncontrollable lust.

"Jelly! Jelly! Oh god your slime feels good!" Jenny screamed, ramming herself harder into her.

The slime was hot and jiggling around her, seemingly sucking on her cock while she squeezed harder around it with her hands. Her pre-cum poured into Jelly in thick streams, spurting from her with each burst of pleasure. It was unbelievable ecstasy.

She pulled her knees up further and shoved Jelly into a pile on the foot of her bedroll. She penetrated deeper into her. Her body was little more than a large blob of slime in the shape of a person splattered across the ground. Jenny eagerly used her like a giant cock sleeve, sunk up to her elbows in slime as she wildly humped against it.