Cock, Balls and Ass 02

Story Info
Continuing story of my gay adventures.
841 words
4.3
3.6k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

Up early one morning, I'm feeling horny as I sit in my kitchen naked having coffee. The phone rings and it is my former fuckbuddy Mary. Mary and I now live fourteen hundred miles apart, we rarely meet in person anymore. She was just calling to catch up and hear firsthand about any new sexual adventures of late.

We chatted about the weather, family and of course sex. Saying she was horny today she was on speaker phone laying in bed. She had just inserted the glass penis I'd given her as a gift. This glass penis just happened to match my actual penis size exactly and she enjoyed playing with both.

Mary said she had been horny for a week. Recently, she'd inserted the penis, then put on her bikini panties and pants and then went shopping. She said it is thrilling to have a penis in her while being out and about. She is a hot little devil who enjoys doing things like I just described.

Being all horned up as we talked, I started jerking off. It seemed that we were both masturbating together at the same pace. I was talking and pumping my cock. As I came I shot my cum into my now almost empty coffee cup. Drinking my cum was so exciting and delicious. She heard me cum and that excitement made her cum as well.

After we settled down I filled my cup with coffee and we talked some more. Mary wondered if I'd do something that she and I had done in the past? After years of having great sex together we decided to memorialize our fun on video. We made some excellent videos with our properly positioned phone cameras She asked if I would make a video of Tom and myself for her. Telling her that Tom was probably unwilling to do a video, I promised to ask him on her behalf.

Two days later I was at Tom's house for some late morning fun. With no time like the present I asked if he'd be willing to do a video for Mary? He'd never and will never meet her, but he knew her well from our many sex discussions. Tom being a bit shy and secretive about being bisexual/gay was reluctant at first.

After due consideration Tom agreed to allow me to video our fun on my high tech phone. I said he could review the video and edit whatever he wanted out of the end result. So I positioned the phone on his dresser checked the angle to be sure it was good and now it was time to party.

I stood naked and hard in front of the camera Tom walked in and got on his knees. Taking my cock in his mouth he looked up at my brown eyes meeting his baby blue eyes as he took my penis all the way in his mouth. He must have been excited by the idea of being on video because he gave me a blowjob extraordinaire. He stopped just before I came and we reversed positions.

I knew Mary would love seeing me giving a blowjob after receiving so many from her. When Tom said he was about to cum we paused. I whispered to him that positioned properly, we could photo ourselves doing anal.

Adjusting the camera angle, I reclined on my back. My rock hard cock was ready. Tom stepped into the frame with his already lubed ass. He smeared lube on my cock and face to face he slid onto me. We pounded each other, as I was about to cum Tom slid off me taking my cock in his mouth as I shot load after load into his mouth. Now crazy for cock I put Tom's cock in my mouth and gave him a blowjob and his cum shot into my mouth and throat. We both had incredible orgasms that day.

After reviewing the video Tom said it was alright if I sent it to Mary. The next morning I sent the video. I wondered what she would think of me now?

Two days later I received my answer. Mary was not sure what she thought after first viewing the video. After the second viewing she admitted she liked it a lot. She said the minute Tom stepped into the frame she knew why I was attracted to him.

Mary said Tom's body was just what she'd expected. Tom a bit taller than I has what she described as great pecs and abs. She added his muscular physique and great ass excited her. She was surprised I'd blow a guy with pubic hair? I told her I didn't mind because his balls and shaft are shaved. She said although it will never happen she would fuck him in a minute.

I said to Mary that you are always welcome to visit me in Florida, saying both my and Tom's cocks, balls and asses would be all her's to enjoy. Will she come to visit? We'll see...

673djp
673djp
77 Followers