Quickie in the Park

Story Info
Propositioned in the park.
1.8k words
4.54
16.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

My name is Jay, I'm 24 and straight but what happened this night has got me thinking.

It started on Saturday night, it was hot and I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk winding up a park I ride my bike at. A cool breeze began blowing so I walked to a bench by the woods and sat down.

After a few minutes I heard someone whisper, "what are you hear for?"

Turning around I see and older man leaning out from behind a bush and said, "just here for a walk, it was so hot in my apartment and my ac is broken so here I am."

"Oh ok we were just wondering sorry to bother you," he said.

"No problem man, who are the we you're talking about," I said.

"Just me & a friend getting ready to smoke a joint," he said.

"A joint can I get a hit or two?" I asked.

"Sure come on in," he said.

Pushing the bush aside I saw 2 men both maybe around 40 or so and said, "hi I'm Jay I live down the street."

The man who spoke to me earlier said, "I'm Dave, I live a few streets over."

The other man said, "I'm Roy nice to meet you Jay."

Dave lit the joint and after he took a hit handed it to me, we passed it around until it was finished. Dave pulled out & lit another the shit was strong I had such a buzz going as did Roy & Dave.

After finishing the 2nd Dave said, "how about we do up another?"

"I'm in," said Roy

"Count me in," I said.

As we smoked the 3rd joint Roy leaned over and kissed Dave, as they made out all I could think was, "what the fuck!"

Roy then unzipped Dave's pants pulling out a massively fat 7" cock and began sucking him off.

I couldn't take my eyes off it as I watched this man swallow another guys cock, Dave must have noticed me as he said, "want some of this, come here Jay?"

I felt like I was in a hypnotic state or something as I walked towards him watching as he unzipped my pants taking out my cock running his tongue over my shaft before swallowing my skinny 8" cock.

"Oh shit," I moaned as he took my shaft down his throat.

Dave Pulled me down to the ground with him & Roy, I watched Roy swallowing him as he sucked my cock. Dave unzipped Roy's pants pulling out his enormous cock a little bigger than Dave's in length but so much fatter than his.

As I saw that cock I imagined it would take 2 hands to reach around it and was amazed at something being that big.

Dave pushed my head down until I was face to face with Roy's cock then said, "open wide you're in for a treat."

Still in a mesmerized state I instinctively open my mouth and begin running my tongue up & down his shaft. Then taking a deep breath & forcing my mouth open as wide as possible I swallow half way down his shaft, I could feel his huge head bang against the back of my throat. Knowing I could never force his huge throbbing cock into my throat I began bobbing my head up & down his shaft as my hands caressed his huge hairy balls.

We laid there for several minutes each fervently sucking the other cock I could feel I was ready to explode and pushed my cock hard into Dave's face. Just as I was ready to shoot my load I buried my face deeper onto Roy's hard throbbing cock, his head ripped my throat wide open causing my gag reflexes to kick in and I pulled back.

Roy pulling away from Dave's cock for a second said, "Jay you know you want to swallow it up!"

I suddenly shot my 1st stream of cum and in an excited state rammed Roy's cock back into my throat. I fought the urge to gag and swallowed, a few inches slid deeper as I felt my throat open wider than I could ever imagine. My second stream of cum shot and I took Roy even deeper bottoming my mouth into his hairy crotch.

I held Roy's cock deep in my throat as I continued to shoot stream after stream of cum into Dave's mouth.

As I watched Dave being sucked off by Roy I could see his body tense and knew he was going to explode.

Dave pulled my cock from his mouth and after licking my cum from his lips said, "fuck I'm gonna explode."

I began pumping my mouth up and down Roy's shaft forcing his entire shaft down my throat as I watched the hot action going on in front of me. I wanted so desperately to taste & feel his hot cum shoot into my mouth.

"Fuck oh yes," Dave said as I saw his body tense and his hips pump as he shot his load into Roy's mouth. After what seemed like 30 seconds his last stream shot as he collapsed against the ground.

Now it was just me sucking Roy's cock which I was doing like my life depended on it. After what felt like an eternity, my mouth sore and my throat parched from being forced to stay so wide open for so long, Roy's body tensed as his 1st stream shot down my throat. Pulling his cock from my throat his cum filled my mouth so much so each subsequent stream forced cum from the corners of my lips before I could finish swallowing the previous.

After his final stream ended Roy's cock began to slowly shrink and I was shocked when he became fully flaccid his cock was way less than half it's erect size. Licking my lips I cleaned off the cum that leaked out.

As the three of us lay there Dave said, "we come out here a lot, I think Roy would agree if you want to come back you would be more than welcome."

"Oh yeah, I have to get going now my wife will be home from work soon. See you tomorrow Dave, Jay it was great meeting you." Roy said dressing and leaving us alone.

Dave & I both sat up naked from the waist down and began talking.

"I can't believe you got Roy's cock in your throat that was fucking awesome, I tried and just gag." Dave said.

"I can't believe I did any of that. It's the 1st time I've done anything like that, I'm straight." I said with a raspy sore throat.

"Dude what you just did isn't straight, you seemed to like it way too much. That's not a knock or anything just a observation." Dave said.

Looking away I stammered & said, "I have to admit it was hot and his cum tasted better than I would have thought. I only hope I get my voice back soon my throat is so fucking sore."

I could see Dave's cock beginning to grow & could feel mine stiffening as I watched.

Dave reached out taking my cock as he began stroking up and down my shaft, I reciprocated stroking his growing shaft.

Dave leaned his face to mine kissing me his tongue forcing my mouth open as it playfully began flicking at mine. As we kissed he ran his other hand grasping my bare ass, then pressing a finger to my hole slowly slid it in.

Pulling away from our kiss I moaned pushing against his finger, I could feel my cock getting hard as steel as he stroked me faster.

"You like that you little faggot," Dave said.

I felt a wave of excitement roll over my body as he said that to me and not knowing why said, "Yes crap yes I like that let me be your faggot."

Dave pulled out another joint and we smoked while jerking each other off, soon I was feeling that same strange wave as before as my inhibitions seemed to leave me.

Dave stopped stroking my cock and turned me over, after getting me to my knees he went behind me. Feeling that mesmerized state again I knew what was happening, I didn't want this to happen but I couldn't stop him,

Spitting in his hand Dave slathered my ass then he spit and covered his cock. I felt his cock pushing against my ass then suddenly he pushed his huge cock stretching it wide open as 3" entered.

"Ow fuck that hurts," I moaned as his cock seemed to be splitting me open.

"Shh take it like a man, you're gonna love this," Dave said.

Dave pulled almost all the way out and then slammed hard forcing his cock all the way inside me.

"Please please no," I plead with tears welling as the pain ran through me.

"Don't worry it'll be over soon, you're gonna want it over & over when I'm done," Dave said.

Dave then began rapidly pushing in & out, thank God it didn't take long before I felt his cock stiffen and streams of cum began filling my ass.

Dave slid his cock out when he was finished and said, "bet you can't tell me you didn't like that."

Sitting there I had to agree after the initial pain I really did like his cum shooting inside me and said, "yeah I guess if I was honest."

I could feel the cum leaking from my ass as Dave said to me, "well I have to get going now, I really do hope you come back again. Roy is a big bottom guy and maybe next time you can have another 1st."

"We'll see," I said.

Dave dressed and left, as I sat there with the high beginning to wear off I wondered what just happened. I dressed and hurried home as the cum leaking from me soaked through my underwear and pants.

When I got home and undressed it really hit me, I did like everything that happened tonight. Picking up my underwear I put my nose smelling the cum that filled me up. I felt a tiny stream of cum run down my leg, taking my finger I cleaned it off with wonder I licked it off wanting to taste it and found it to be sweet, tart & salty.

As I lay in bed my mind wandered and I found that I think I want to go back there again as I was hoping to fuck Roy. I could feel my cock growing as I imagined what it would be like and began stoking myself. After covering myself with my cum I drifted off to sleep.....

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers