Cock Boys Ch. 01: John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My unquenched lust for John was increasingly taking its toll on me. Online stories feed my fantasies for the past year. I imagined countless new plans to have my way with John. I got some satisfaction from taking advantage of typical jock ass slapping.

I have been giving all the senior 18-year-old players an encouraging ass grab on and off the ice, like athletes do. John just got a lot more attention once he took to wearing jocks. Every chance I got to be alone with my boy, at sleepovers and when changing in the locker room, had me pawing, patting, or holding his ass. Sure, I 'had' to give the other senior guys asses some attention in the locker room to mask my preference for John's jock-wrapped bubble butt. In my defense, I played the role of a positive motivator for the team.

From those jock fashion shows for mom, John seemed to lean into it whenever I patted his ass. When stripped down to one of his jocks, his ass was like a magnet for my hand. Jocks were his sole uniform of choice in the locker room, at his house, and during sleepovers. I wore briefs under my clothes to contain my frequent hard-ons.

We took turns were we slept every weekend that winter. At least 2/3rds of the time were at my place. My basement bedroom was secluded and private, while his 2nd floor bedroom was beside his step-brother and parents bedrooms. Unfortunately, the two twin beds in my bedroom meant we never slept together, albeit only two feet apart. His bedroom had a futon, but he usually gave up his bed for me. I slept in loose boxers while, you guessed it, John now wore his day jock to bed. I didn't know if he knew it, but his day-old package exuded a hard-on-inducing musk.

He preferred sleeping at my house due to the privacy. He was more likely to keep his ass and hard bulge within reach of my hand(s) as we played Xbox on the floor or watched reels on the bed together. Not to mention feeling each other up to 'critique our gains', when flexing our developing muscles.

All those chances, and we hadn't yet stroked each other's cock.


During our sleepovers John would always ask me in passing before going to shower each night. Not really asking permission, but unwilling to simply go on his own. By then he had been out of reach of my hands, in bed. It was usually around midnight, we were horny after watching porn and trading sex stories. "Billy, mind if I grab a shower before bed?"

Of course I told him to go ahead. "Yeh, go freshen up, take as long as you need."

He jumped out of bed with a massive hard-on pressing against his jock. Only a naive fool wouldn't know what his shower was really all about. Which is why 'my dad' took down the bathroom door to be painted, a job that wasn't getting done anytime soon.

I sat at my Xbox, as cover, to watch him. He stripped off his jock, damp from precum, waiting for the shower to warm up. His hand usually started jacking his big cock. I could just see his arm jerking and ass clenching. Stepping into the glass shower, he wasted no time lubing himself with conditioner. There was no pretense soaping himself. It was all about pleasuring himself. He was already pretty fired up before asking to shower, now free to stroke he couldn't hold back. I rubbed my hard package while feasting my eyes on my tall muscle boy.

He was singularly focused on nutting, meaning I was free to watch him stroke his meat and blast a huge load of boy batter. He pumped his cock using both hands, forming a tight fist tunnel. Getting close, he tweaked his nipples and tugged his tight sac gripping his boiling balls. One hand never stopped stroking. Twisting and lightning fast strokes to the crown sent him over the edge howling in relief. I watched his well practiced routine and loved how he finished himself off and strutted out of the shower. He as too quick for me to finish, but I didn't mind the evening's climax.

Stepping out of the shower dripping wet, he dried his junk before pulling back on his used jock. Walking out, looking pretty satisfied, he finished drying himself. I was taking in his wetness as he slowly toweled off his muscled body. His bulge shock teasingly as he dried his hair.

John innocently asked, "What you playing bud?".

"Nothing much, just waiting to use the john, John haha."

I didn't want him to think that I was openly watching him. My boy needed to feel safe to freely masturbate in my shower.

Even though his quick nightly shower strokes never gave me enough time to jack, I could count on the morning's main event for my time to cum. It was always the perfect chance to stroke out a big load with or really too my horny boy John.

By morning, those hot shower images and my steely, morning wood, sure made for an explosive combination. Each morning, whether at my house or his, I sent him off to shower first, so that I could take care of my horny hard cock. Telling John to have his morning shower lit my fuse. I slid into his bed, with the sheets still warm from the stud's smoking hot body. At home, it gave me the perfect angle to watch John play.

The morning show started the moment he peeled off his 24 hour jock. I had a good view of his ass and big morning wood as he tested the water temperature.

My meat was ragging and was hard as a rock. His wet teen skin was smooth and hairless showcasing his muscles. I wish I could tell him 'You look so hot'. He soaps himself and lathers his cock and balls with slick hands. Holding his head under the shower spray blinded him to my viewing pleasure.

Under the shower spray, he worked to finish himself off. One hand braced himself against the shower wall as his knees buckled. He bent over trying to make himself last as long as possible enjoying the morning stroke. His hard muscular body strained while slick, soapy hands played with his balls and stroked his cock until he blew. He lingered in the shower still stroking his soft 5" and palming his tight spent balls. It took a few minutes of calming himself under the spray, giving me much needed time to finish myself off.

He might have come to realize what his personal sex show did to me, but didn't let on. Little did he suspect how he would turn out to be my submissive Cock Boy.

There is no time for my lube if I was going to cum before John got out of the shower. So I stroke myself off, concentrating on a quick finish. I squeeze my balls, pulling them tight and slathering my pre-cum all over my crown, twisting and jacking over my hard cock, there's no time to edge. I just let myself go watching John actively jerk. Remembering his naked jack off session last night and twisting my grip around my purply hard cock had me on a hair trigger. Picturing my boy John working my cock had me ready to explode every morning. I finished myself off imagining his lips wrapped around my pulsing cock. Cumming with a big load onto the cum rag, pretending it was John felt so right. Getting up for my shower still leaking cum, i finished wiping my dripping tip off before throwing it back on his bed, wadded up full of fresh cum.

After my shower, I noticed the cum rag was folded and placed on my side of the night stand. John was either a neat freak (not) or sucked off all of my fresh cum. After seeing the evidence again, I knew John definitely had a taste for my cum.

Once I knew he was swallowing my load each morning, I made sure to also stroke out a fresh load into his cum rag, instead of using the shower stall at his house. That way, my big Cock Boy got fed his morning load of cum regardless of where we slept. A few times, he had the telltale traces of fresh boy cum on his chin. It was so hot seeing the evidence of his taste for my cum. It was definitely a sure sign, foreshadowing his true need to service me fully, as my needy cum dump Cock Boy.

At his house, the shower was down the hall, so I rarely walked in on him at night. But you know that I made sure to stop in every so often to catch him obviously jacking behind a shower curtain. Teasing him with "Slow down big boy" or "Having a good time boy?" Just encouraged him on. To far gone to stop he almost always hummed and grunted as he blew his load (for me). I left him to cool down and finally strut back to bed in just his jock, for a change not obscenely bulging.

Mornings at John's, I still crawled into his sheets to fill his cum rag. My expert hands got me ragging hard. What got me really horny was imagining using my Cock Boy fully and the memories of John's naked muscled body and bulging jock pouch, stuffed with his hard 8-inch meat.

Returning to the bedroom, damp and sporting a fresh jock, his eyes betrayed his desire. They searched momentarily, locking onto the full cum rag. Just that, all but guaranteed successful Cock Boy training. That little slut, fuck, it was hot knowing how much he loved 'secretly' eating my cum. I spanked him once lightly on my way to shower, "Morning boy."

Too hungry for my cum to reply, he just yelped, "Oh!"

The evening showers sessions or shows as I like to think of them ended once we started to jack off together.

But first I needed to get him excited enough to start openly stroking together; then it wouldn't be a stretch for him to help a buddy out by jacking me. Getting his plump lips around my hard cock and tapping his virgin muscled ass would soon follow. Turning him out to be my submissive Cock Boy was my horny mission.


Two weeks in, he had aa growing variety of brands and styles of soft white cotton jocks. Some with wide waist bands and others with the tiniest straps, all those jock pouches tried their best to wrap his junk and contain his big 8-inch cock and heavy balls. Much to my eye's delight.

His athletic jocks had that stereotypical sexy wide band. Some were solid in color and others were mixed. I first saw the hot pink jock that mom secretly bought after she eagerly handed me the package as we walked in after school.

"Thought my boys might enjoy this one."

"Thanks mom." We both answered in unison.

"Billy, have John put it on for us." Us? What's mom thinking?

We rushed upstairs to see what she meant. I couldn't believe it. Passing the package to John, he reached in to see for himself. Mom must at least suspect or know outright that her buff son was mine. He couldn't strip fast enough to pull on her gift, a pink jock. My boy looked hotter than ever as I pulled his pink-clad ass to show mom. She smiled at me, obviously having figured out why he didn't lust for her.

He wore it for our championship hockey game, causing the locker room to cheer and holler.

He wore all his jocks low in the front. It was extra revealing and sexy, not to mention giving his big cock more pouch to fill. The waistband naturally curved up over the top of his high butt, making it show under his shorts or jeans.

I had long ago encouraged him to shave his body, like me, to showcase his muscles better. Getting him to shave off his happy trail was an easy next step for my boy, especially with his new jockstrap life. One mention and he was shaved the next day. His jocked body looked even sexier.

"Nice, boy, keep it up." Not sure if I meant his big cock, the shaving or both.

"Ok Billy, thanks, I think it feels better too.", as one hand he rubbed the smooth skin over his shaved happy trail and the other cupped his package on pure reflex.

During our sleepovers at my place, he was quick to strip off any pants or shorts to hang heavy in a white jock. His bulge would noticeably swell as soon as he shed his clothes. Lastly, he'd pull up his t or muscle shirt while I busied myself, making it seem like I wasn't watching his obvious strip show. He was always more relaxed in his jock, especially in my basement bedroom because of the added privacy. Hands on his hips, he'd wait for me to join him in my sleep boxers. Usually we flexed and posed, supposedly to judge how our muscles were changing.

That jock-wrapped bulge wasn't his only asset. Sure, a fit 18-year-old teen in only a jock is a tasty treat for the eyes. Add a hot, curvy ass framed by the jock straps and waistband, and you'd be as horny as my teen cock. It was always easy to catch more than a few wandering eyes in the locker room.

I caught some 18-year-old boys watching his cock, others his bubble butt, and most glanced over his muscles. That heavenly ass was lifted so nicely. His 6-foot-tall teen frame, growing muscles, soft blue eyes, cute hair, and sexy jock were an overwhelming combination for any horny girl or boy looking. I was definitely a horny boy, but so were at least two others.

I made up countless justifications to pat and rub his butt: "Good job, let's go, see you, time for bed, wake up, hurry, good game, hi, yes, no,..." The 'reasons' were endless. I couldn't get over that feeling of power having my hand on my taller studs ass. He always thanked me for the positive comments that went with my ass-grabbing.

By bedtime, we were both raging and excited when, finally, a horny overload switch flipped on between us. Without saying anything, we both started to jack in bed. Luckily, it was light enough to see his silhouette lying on top of his covers, rubbing his bulge. In February, we started openly jacking together or was that for each other ha, ha.

He usually slides a pillow under his ass to push up his pouch-covered cock. It also rotated his bulge toward him, making it easier to play with his covered cock and oozing tip. He used both hands to slide over his covered cock, tip to base. He loved feeling himself up in his jocks.

We usually jacked off with only the bathroom light or our screens lighting each other.

If we weren't watching porn on our phones, we'd be reading sex stories to each other. More and more, we'd just swap made-up sex stories, picturing how some girl would service us or how we'd lose our virginity. Sometimes I was the star, and more often than not, I told stories featuring John. He had a hot, sexy look and moan as the need to blast out his cum overcame him.

Any initial hesitation to openly jack in front of one another vanished quickly due to the building lust to nut together. At first, John would nut into his jock, too timid to pull out his cock himself. He rubbed his cock, which was practically pressing through the precum soaked pouch. He leaked so much precum that the pouch barely offered any resistance. Near the end, he would slide his fingers into the pouch to massage his cock and crown. Cum erupted inside his twitching jock pouch, soaking his fingers and leaking through the material.

I finally told him to pull his cock out like me in order 'to finish cleanly before bed'. That's how we really started jacking off our hard cocks. We both ached to relieve the lust generated from listening to each other's sex tales and boiling teen hormones.

He could never hold back once his orgasm neared cumpletion. He'd have to struggle to drag his jock over 8" of throbbing teen cock as he groaned, trying to hold back cumming. I could make out the silhouette of both hands wrapped around a raging 8-inch veiny monster, hands slick with the precum oozing from his tip.

I knew he liked my short heavy moans and the sloppy wet sounds my fully lubed 7-inch cock made as I fisted it. I always coated my cock and hands with Boy Butter to jack off with. It was my secret weapon for prolonged satisfaction and excited my Cock Boy.

John lost it: "Um, yeh, oh, oh, ummmm, that's it, yes, ummmm".

"Here it comes, Billy. I can't stop it. Ugh, um, yes, um, yesss, ohhhhh."


I knew he was into watching me during one of our jack sessions at an early February sleepover.

He sheepishly asked for my lube halfway into jacking his raw, exposed cock. "You think I can last like you if I try your lube, Billy?"

"Maybe, boy, but you'll need my special mix." Smirking at him, my eyes locked onto his soft blue eyes. He broke first, looking down to my cock.

"You really want it, boy?"

"Please Billy. I need it.", became his cry for lube.

That's when I would walk over to him. My 7-inch slick cock led the way as I slowly fisted it. My hand could only wrap halfway around the full shaft.

He scooted to the side of the bed and had the habit of stopping jacking and loosening his grip as I stood over him. His eyes wandered between my cock, the lube, and his cock.

"Ready for some lube, boy?" My eyes flicked from his blue eyes to lock on to his throbbing cock, held by his hands.

"Fuck yah, Billy, don't hold back. Coat my massive cock," he said, as he watched me slow stroking my 7" x 5.5" beast.

Leaning closer, my cock occasionally grazed his tip. I loved to edge and had precum pouring from my tip like a faucet. I pumped thick drops of my hot honey on his exposed crown and over his hands. His eyes were wide as I coated him. Frozen stiff, John couldn't take his eyes off of my actions.

"That's it, Billy; lube your boy."

John was innocently thinking boy as in bro. I was only think about my boy slowly being seduced and trained to be my Cock Boy.

Next, I squeezed out a generous dose of Boy Butter over his hands and cock tip while also re-coating my cock over him. Excess lube dripped onto his abs or thigh.

"Coat that cock, boy, but don't stroke yet." I turned to hurry back to my bed.

Lying down on my back, we resumed jacking off together. He immediately followed my lead, stroking in sync with my sloppy stokes.

John's eyes stared at my cock as he matched my pace, stroking tip to base or short-stroking the tip. I was vocal, breathing hard, and moaning as we jacked. He bit his lip to try to hold out and whimpered in ecstasy as we stroked.

After a few sessions, I had the sense that I was in command of his cock. My pace and technique would control his cock and the inevitable orgasm. If I wanted him to blow, I would speed up the short strokes on my cock head. Complementing him on his massive cock always pushed him over the edge.

"Doing good boy, stroke that beast of a cock big boy, Oh ummmm."

My moans and wet stroking soon had him panicking for our cum rag. Hips trusting upwards, John would coat himself in white teen goo, moaning and panting.

"Ugh, ugh,ugh, ummm, yes, fuck, yah, that's how you do it."

Sometimes I worked our cocks slowly, making John sweat as the edging frustrated him.

I had gotten him to agree to announce before he was cumming so that I could 'get the cum rag ready'. Really, he was asking my permission to cum. I could already tell when he was going to blow his nut. I saw it as a bit of a competition and always had John cum first before throwing him our cum rag.

"Um Billy, hurry, pass me the rag."

John would wipe his load off his cock, hands, chest, and abs. Occasionally, he'd need to clean his face first.

He didn't seem to be aware that I always held off for him to nut first. He often praised my stamina and asked how I could hold off blasting my cum for so long.

"Fuck your awesome Billy, teach me how to last that long!"

I'd grunt as I finally announced my time to cum and ordered him to bring back the cum rag, usually waiting till he was just reaching to finally pull up his jock. My urgent tone had poor John fumbling with his jock. He was conflicted about the need to bring it over asap and pulling up his jock. His blue eyes stared at me as I exploded across my chest and neck while cupping my balls tightly and stroking out each hot shot.

I started using a firm voice when he couldn't bring me the rag soon enough to 'prevent me from making a mess'. "John, you need to get over here quicker when I'm ready to shoot my load." I acted annoyed at having to wipe up my cum shots.

Soon, John simply started crawling over to deliver our cum rag, as I continued stoking long after he finished. His jock would still be down around his legs as his 5" soft cock and tight balls swung loosely.

I'd shoot off at his eye level. He watched me nut before he rose on his knees to pull up his jock and take back the used cum rag. Initially, I was surprised by that. I'd find it in the morning, wadded up by his pillow with only a telltale trace of our cum, having been sucked cleaned. It always ended up folded on my night stand, cleaned off again after my morning nut.