Cock Boys Ch. 01: John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until later that I first wiped his cum-soaked chest for him. Acting fed up with his pleading for our cum rag, I walked over to him, holding out our well-used cum rag. Naked and standing over John, I ordered him to, "Hold still so that I can clean you off." I soon inserted "boy" to that command.

"Boy, hold still so that I can clean you off."

After wiping his fresh, hot cum into his skin. I was almost ready to nut too. "I'm so horned up from our stories, John." Meanwhile, my left hand kept pumping my fat rod, waiting for my right hand to finish me off. I threw down our cum rag onto his chest, freeing my right hand. I was loving the dynamic of John's body as my cum dump.

John helped a lot with a bit of role play and words of excitement, "You're so big Billy, Cum for mommy, ummm, that's what your girl needs".

"Umm ughh, that's so hot John."

"You're so sexy baby, love that big cock, want to fuck mommy? Give me your baby batter stud."

Soon, John started lightly stroking his hand up and down my thigh. Eventually he grew bolder, sliding his hand between my inner thighs. I spread my legs, signaling him to continue. His fingers drew nearer to my tight balls, boiling with a big load of cum.

Feeling emboldened, I took John further down his Cock Boy path. "Quit teasing and grab my balls, boy." From then on, his fingers played with my perineum as his hand tugged my tight balls.

John barely got his mouth open to say, "Ok", before I tensed up. Unloading my cock onto the cum rag was always a huge turn-on for me. Ropes of my cum splashed across the cum rag and, invariably, John's tight upper body.

"Empty those big balls Billy, yah, shoot that cum." Like an open heart massage, his palm pumped my tight balls, draining my seed, as I nutted standing over him.

I used the soaked cum rag to try to 'clean' John's chest and abs. His wide blue eyes would stare at our softening cocks. The wet sheen of cum covering him would eventually dry after I mopped up as much as possible on our cum rag (for him).

When I felt extra cocky, I'd shoot across his neck and face 'by accident', apologizing. "Sorry boy, my nut got away from me. Thanks for the help, John."

"Pass me our rag boy to clean my cock." He quickly picked it up from his heaving chest. After wiping my cock clean, I threw it on him. I never cared if it landed on his chest or face.

John tried his best to clean up, but a film of our cum was left drying all over his chest, abs, and face. John wouldn't exactly openly lick his lips, but he never got mad. He'd try to laugh it off. "It's ok, bro, I'm really tired after our nut. Time for some sleep."

Jocked up in no time and pulling the sticky cum rag off himself, he rolled away from me, pushing it up beside his pillow.

Ass out, he began quietly licking and sucking off our teen loads. Probably thinking I was non-the-wiser, before drifted off into a deep sleep. It annoyed me that he could fall asleep so quickly. Having that jock framed ass under my gaze didn't help me fall asleep. That plus the boy's love of cum had me horny and impatient for my morning jack-off session.


One hockey practice, I laced up my skates to help with puck drills. I didn't pull on any gear or hockey gloves. The boys thought it would be funny to snow me by stopping hard and spraying me with 'snow' (shaved ice). John took his turn and skidded to a stop. I had no time to move. In his excitement, John misjudged his speed and knocked my skates out from under me.

I fell forward onto an equally surprised John. All geared up, he was easily twice my size and would have broken my fall perfectly if I hadn't sprained my wrists reaching out on reflex.

The school nurse wrapped my two wrists and told me I'd be fine in 10 days. Easy to say, seeing as she didn't have aching pain radiating to her finger tips and thumb.

I could barely dress, do up my buttons, and definitely couldn't jack my horny cock.

John apologized right away and all the way home, promising to make up for it.

"Like what? Dress me and jack me, fucker?" I glared at him, mad at his foolish mistake.

"Easy Billy, you'll be fine in 10 days." But he couldn't look at me when saying that.

"Don't tell me what to feel; you know how much I need to nut every day." I complained to John more loudly than intended.

"Sorry again, Billy. What about Marie from English class?"

"I'm not going to a girl all helpless for a handjob boy." John's mom would have probably done it in a heartbeat, but I had other plans that included John. It might be cliché, but it happened.

Two days later, John came over on Saturday for a sleepover. I was rubbing my cock against everything trying to get off since yesterday. He blew into my room as I was naked, humping a pillow on his bed.

"Oops, I can come back later, Billy?" I remember him saying it more as a question than a statement.

"Fuck it, I can't get off anyway; my cock is driving me crazy, no thanks to you." I rolled over, showing off my hard, aching cock.

He decided to stay because he began stripping off his clothes, looking at the floor. Fresh from lifting and biking over, his muscles were showing a nice, hard pump. I might not have been able to cum, but as I sat up, my ragging hard-on was not going down anytime soon.

He sat opposite me on my bed in his white Calvin Klein jock. Our knees touched as he stuttered, trying to get a thought out.

"What if... or...ah, maybe you could let me help you out, just for now?" He looked up, waiting for a response, unsure what I'd say.

"What? What are you saying, boy?" He froze, his eyes looking to please me.

Gulping, John continued, "Well, I feel responsible; it'd be just a buddy helping out another buddy; you'd do the same right."

Not likely, but I wasn't going to miss the chance to get my Cock Boy's training underway.

"Yeh, buddy, I guess you're right." I smiled at him, nodding affirmatively.

All smiles back, he asked when or how he could get started. Seeing as I was already primed, I simply fell back on his bed, propping my head up with a pillow, to watch my Cock Boy give his first service.

Still sporting a hard pump, the veins on his arms popped as he braced his hands on the bed, dropping to his knees. I could barely believe it as he slowly reached towards my cock.

I glanced down between his legs as he knelt beside me. A big bulge strained to contain his hardening cock. "Little horny yourself, eh boy?"

Blushing, he put one hand to my balls as he often did, and the other could only wrap part way around my cock. It felt so good to finally get the relief I needed at the hands of my Cock Boy.

He slide his fist up and around my hard shaft a few times pumping out beads of slick precum. Without being told, he reaching into my drawer to get the Boy Butter. The Cock Boy might have already planned this in his mind. All our other jack-off sessions had been with him staring at my throbbing dick.

"Don't be shy, coat my dick with plenty boy."

He pumped the full length, from the wide base to the leaking tip, using a teasingly light grip. That boy had me wantonly humping up to meet his strokes. I was so much in need of this service.

"Yah, that's it, Billy, just let it out."

I came to my senses, realizing I had to delay my orgasm to prolong his service.

"Slow down, boy. It needs to be edged for any lasting relief."

"Oh right.., sorry Billy. Tell me what to do."

"You know...., you've watched me long enough."

He nodded yes, knowing I was right.

Two days of frustration were peaking with the guarantee of blowing a huge load all over John's Cock Boy hands.

"If you make me cum too soon, you'll just need to do it again."

"Ah..., 'em..., can't you just coach me a bit, Billy?"

His hands kept sliding around my lubed crown and balls.

I directed his handjob between my crown and the shaft before finally telling him to rub my chest and leg. I needed a pause to calm my boiling balls.

Glancing to my eyes, he was impatiently waiting to resume playing with my hard cock and tight balls.

Looking down, John's actions didn't help ease the strain that I felt trying to calm the building eruption. With no cock to service, he started humping against the side of the bed, staring at my throbbing cock.

My hand was drawn to his ass like a magnet. I patted his ass like I had so many times before, feeling him flex as he rubbed his bulge against the bed. Unable to grip his ass, I used my forearm to pull him hard into the side of the bed. Holding him in place, he ground his hard cock in tight circles.

"Give me a minute, boy, go on... Finish yourself off." Getting John to nut from stroking his first cock and watching was too good. I never expected him to break so perfectly.

"Sorry, Billy, I can't stop."

"Go ahead. You should finish first!"

"Oh, ughh, ugh, uhmm...." He lost it, dropping his head. Face pressed into the mattress, inches from my cock, he grunted seven times into the bed. My boy was cumming on command from jacking me and submitting. Spread eagle, one hand squeezed my tight, and the other tried to dig into my chest as he came. He filled his jock with hot cum. Some boy cum escaped and ran down his legs.

Snapping my Cock Boy back to his duty, I growled, "Hey, it's me that needs to get off, boy. Back to it."

No longer distracted by his horny cock, John's other needs soon had me on edge again.

"Okay, boy, loosen your grip a bit. That's it."

"Now rub just the underside of our cock; yes. Around the crown; and stroke."

John was sweating from the prolonged effort and excitement. "Are you ready to cum, Billy?"

"You're about there, thanks. Just keep going."

That 'thanks' broke any lingering resistance that John had jacking me; he refocused on pleasuring me like a willing Cock Boy should. No longer simply trying to get me off, he relaxed himself for continued service. I directed him between my cock and balls, even playing with my hard nipples. John was a natural Cock Boy.

Arching up, I groaned in ecstasy. I nutted all over his hand, exploding onto the bed and his chest. I swear he aimed my cannon at himself.

"Thanks, finally some relief." I truly felt satisfied with my nut and my boy's good work.

All week, John followed me home from school or practice to stroke my girthy beast. He was improving each time and varied his technique and area of focus independently.

He had been a bit too generous with my lube. I didn't think anything of it until I saw the empty tube on the floor beside my bed Friday morning.

An idea came to me, so good, it made me stop myself from replacing the empty tube.

Friday afternoon, my boy stripped me as soon as we got to my bedroom. He hadn't even gotten himself down to his customary jock 'uniform' yet.

I had to walk across the room in my briefs to kick the door closed.

"Easy boy, you don't need any witnesses seeing you play with my meat, ha ha!"

"Fuck off; you need this, not me. It's just because of your wrists."

"Hey, just kidding."

Sheepishly, he added, "And I know how badly you need to nut every day."

"True. Thank God it's the weekend; once a day hasn't been cutting it for me."

By now, John was almost down to his jock. Hearing that, he paused and lifted his head, looking up at my bulging briefs. He knew I noticed when he turned those beautiful blue eyes to glance up at me.

I continued, "No offence, John; you've been helping me out a lot."

Reassured, he resumed stripping down to his white jock.

I lay down on his bed, ready for my handjob. He peeled off my briefs, pausing as my cock caught on the waistband. Smiling to himself, he tugged, causing my steely hard monster to slap the wet tip against my abs. Precum flew off the tip, arcing onto my chest. His hand tracked the bobbing cock before wrapping around the base.

Stroking me, John squeezed the lube, planning to ease the friction for a good, long edge. "Yes, lube me up; don't hold back."

"Oh no, Billy, look! Do you have any more?"

"What, no. Why didn't you tell me yesterday? Fuck, now what?"

"Spit on it, boy."

I let him think it was okay for a bit. "Oh, more lube; it hurts." John dripped a few drops, but it was nowhere near enough, and he knew it. His lips hovered above our stiff cock, held steady by his hands. I saw him lick his lips to draw out more saliva. Thinking he would soon suck me, those sexy lips made my crown pulse and oozing out more precum.

"I know Billy." Before I could get him to lick and suck me, he stood quickly and peeled down his jock. Kicking it off with one foot, he knelt over me.

"I'll give you my precum, like when you lubed me." One hand milked drops of precum while the other held me loosely; letting our precum mix and flow down the crown then shaft, coating my cock.

He edged me using a week's worth of training, getting me so close several times. He smirked, proud of his handiwork. My moaning was making John leak over me so much, he stroked himself in sync with my cock. Fisting our two cocks was more than he could take. I watched as he nutted all over my cock.

"Ssorrry Billy!"

The warm lube felt great and quenched my immediate need to nut. True to the task, John hadn't stopped stroking and twisting his hand on my rod. Lust from my boy's handjob and his cumming were too much even for me.

Both his hands were now working me over. I finally had to tell him to finish me.

I nutted before John's eyes, spraying his bed and hands. Getting up, I wiped myself with his sheets before pulling on my sleep boxers over a happy cock. On his knees, I ruffled his hair in thanks and went over to my clean bed.

He pulled himself up and ran over to retrieve his discarded jock. His tight muscle ass was so hot as he struggle to contain his hardening 8-inch meat in the pouch. He crawled into his bed, rubbing his jock covered hard bulge. My fresh cum covered his sheets, not to mention all my dried cum from a week of my boy jacking me off. I coached him along edging him in his jock. He was soon begging for a chance to cum again.

As usual, when it was time I nodded my permission and he was pulling off the jock before I could finish saying, "Ok boy, go ahead, you earned a nice load for yourself".

His first explosive shot flew out onto his chest. "Good boy, John!" That sent him off, rolling from side to side in ecstasy shooting his cum onto his sheets, mixing with mine. I watched my boy erupt all over his twin bed, not even pausing to think about our cum rag. He kept rolling in our loads, coming down from the excitement. He was still dripping cum while pulling on his jock.

He loved being jocked up. Still panting "That was sooo good Billy, thanks."

"You sure worked out some big loads for us John, good boy."

"Yeh, ha ha, I'm beat. See you in the morning."

His precum lube job was an unexpected surprise and a turn-on. My boy sure earned his nut for getting our handjobs done as needed. It was so hot having him jack me and can you imaging making him edge until he begged to be ALLOWED to cum. I was getting hard just watching my Cock Boy drift off to sleep, in his stained sheets, covered by our cum.

He hadn't sucked me or even begged to lick me yet. Those plans were coming...