Cock Boys Ch. 02a: John

Story Info
2 teens, Twink Alpha Billy trains muscled John for service.
9.2k words
4.72
5k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two teens, Twink Alpha Billy continues to teased into submissive service big muscled John.

This is a high school story with very horny 18-year-old teens, giving each other what they need. John's jockstrap uniform barely contains his bulging 8-inch cock bursting with loads of pent-up teen cum. Billy looses his virginity to a MILF, thinking of boys. John gets to jack Billy more.

Any helpful comments would be appreciated. Feedback is welcome! I hope you get off reading this series, let me know.

**Any sexual activity described is with characters 18 years old or older**

Cock Boys 2a John

Waking up first, I loved watching John sleeping. It felt special to be able to just look him over each morning, unaware and fully exposed. His covers had long since been kicked off. Lying on his stomach, his ass looked so inviting. I knew his morning hard-on would soon become uncomfortably stiff and wake him, bringing my morning viewing to a big hard end. Sometimes he slept on his stomach, other times his back. I was treated to his grinding ass or rising bulge respectively.

Sure enough, he was grinding his ass in tight circles to a hot dream today. Part of me hoped he was already awake giving me a sexy show, enjoying the friction. I rubbed my package and tugged my nipple in lustful desire. My wrists were feeling fine this morning, but I wanted my boy to service my cock all day.

I watched him clench his jock exposed ass and mini thrust his hips into the mattress, before showing signs of waking fully. I didn't even mind that his bulging jock pouch was hidden from view.

Stretching, pulled his body tight and elicited a groan, "Ah-urghh". Rolling over his bubble butt was replaced by his bulging jock, full of hard morning wood. Spreading his legs while continuing to stretch just served to push his bursting jock bulge upward.

No matter how often he would be swallowing my loads or beg me to fuck his tight ass, watching John wake up was how I loved to start my day. I loved him and needed him to let his true Cock Boy desires out in the open. We were getting there and the journey was half the fun for us.

He was waking up so horny nowadays. Was it just teen hormones getting out of control, wearing only jocks, having me so close (I wish), dreams filling his unconscious, or something else?

Regardless, his muscled body sleeping all exposed, his morning grind and wood waking up were hitting my hormones hard today.

I couldn't wait any longer, I pulled myself up and sat beside my jocked muscle boy. Rubbing his thigh,"Wake up sunshine, time for my morning nut."

"Ah-urge; Billy I had the best dream."

Still sleepy, he had no resistance or hesitation. Acting on pure instinct, his hand reached over to touch my boxers. He rubbed over my hard morning wood, squeezing my package. It was harder than normal, responding to John's 'help'. He was stroking along my length before he realized what he was doing. By then I was pulling my boy into an embrace and had slid my boxers off. Lying beside him as he jacked me, I squirted lube over my cock.

John cuddled into my side, with his head in the crook of my right arm. Slick fingers were concentrating his grip around my sensitive crown.

"Oh, John, yes. I haven't been able to jack my big morning wood all week." He slides down my shaft pausing to squeeze the base, before pumping back up.

"Fuck, so good, boy."

"Am I doing OK Coach?"

"Yah, you should edge me all day."

"Don't you have to cum Billy? If you need it again, I don't mind helping out a buddy, Coach."

Good idea boy, I'd be aching all day if I didn't bust this huge nut. Keep working it out of me."

John hadn't missed a beat, stroking me to the edge and back over and over. I pulled his head to my chest brushing his lips on my hard right nipple. His lips throbbed on and around sending hot electric signals to my tense balls. I leaned into him, on my right side slightly. Like a bomb waiting to go off, that set off my explosion. Cum flew up landing mostly on John and his jock.

"Nice one Billy, hope that helped."

I pressed into him, reaching over for our cum rag. "Thanks boy, let me clean us for you." I carefully scooped up as much white nectar as possible. I was careful to collect as much as possible onto the cum rag, trying not to wipe it into him.

Satisfied I jumped up, playfully throwing the cum rag at him. "Finish cleaning up, then we're going for a run."

"Um yeh", taken aback somewhat, my boy was probably unsure whether I knew he ate our cum or if I thought he still had to wipe himself off more.

We went for a morning run after breakfast, returning to my house sweaty and hard. Stripped to his jock, I joined him taking off everything. "Time for that edge boy."

"You serious Billy. You need it now?"

" Why not? I usually need a long edge on the weekend, to keep my balls from going blue."

Resigned willing to his duty, John replied, "I guess, plus we'll need a shower anyway. "

John nodded walking to grab the lube. This was too good, hope he knows how long I'll be using him.

"Better get comfortable, I usually go an hour or two."

"Damn Billy, wish I could hold out that long, you're incredible."

"Yeh, feeling the tension building and building till I blow a huge load can be mind-blowing."

"Think I could learn to stay hard longer Billy?"

Plans were in the works to make John hard for so long he'd submit fully to me."Sure boy, we'll get you there with more training. Imaging being hard so long that you'll beg for release."

He was speechless, unsure how to take my encouragement or warning.

"Time get to work, lesson one starts today. If you cramp up or can't jack me that long, just let me know if you need me to nut." My goal was to have him beg for my load.

I followed behind him, walking between the two beds, as John bent over to get my Boy Butter. Turning back from the nightstand, he expected me to take my place on his bed. Instead, I pushed his shoulders down with barely any pressure. He sank to his knees looking up to my eyes, before refocusing on my hard cock and balls, now level with his full lips.

He sat back on his heels given himself room to coat my half-hard cut cock, filling from 5-inches towards its girthy 7-inch size. He licked his lips unconsciously as his hands got to work stroking. It rose straight out, responding to his touch and kneeling submission. His free hand was initially holding my ass to steady himself before reaching under my balls to squeeze and tug my sac. Pre-cum poured out with each squeeze.

"Use both hands for a fuck tunnel, let's pretend I'm fucking my bitch, boy."

"That'd be hot Billy, how tight do you want it."

"Good boy just like that nice and loose", as I fucked threw his left, then right hand. He watched in fascination, staring at the pulsing crown as it pushed through his hands to burst out if his right fist, in front of his face.

"This is easy, you're doing all the work."

"Slowly tighten your grip John." Sliding tip to base, I had to grab his hands to keep the connection as I pumped. I had to look away, otherwise the sight of his panting half-open mouth and plumb lips would send me over the edge.

I pulled 'out' of his grip to avoid cuming to soon. Stepping back, I lay down on his bed as John crawled to the side, never taking his eyes off my swinging meat.

Once I caught myself, I nodded for my boy to continue edging me. He was grinding his bulge into the side of the bed biting his sexy lower lip. Poor boy was sure to nut.

I just lay back with my hands behind my head enjoying the edging cycles while John struggled to hold out. I knew he couldn't stop himself from nutting into his jock without my coaching to control him. The boy moaned, "Umm, oh, ummm, ugh, ughhh".

He lost his rhythm stoking me and squeezed my balls tight while cumming, 32 minutes into my edge. I was impressed his second load took his long.

I pulled him onto his bed, to see cum leaking from his jock. Lying down on his left side, he got back to stroking. His wet pouch smeared cum on my leg as he cuddled in and curled his right leg over my legs.

I guided him for another 55 minutes of edging, working his hand along the bottom skin of my hard cock then twisting around and down my cock.

He was supporting his arm with his left hand, showing signs of muscle fatigue. Having been jacking 90 minutes, I pushed him on.

"Getting tired boy? Not so in shape after all ha, ha."

"I never jacked so long Billy."

"Feels good, better than edging myself, boy."

"Not sure how long I can keep going. Can you please cum?"

"Want it now'"

"Please Billy, just let yourself go for me. Pretend I'm someone you want to fuck, give me your seed."

"OK, get ready for my huge load slut, don't you dare slow down stroking the tip."

Beyond ready, my back arched up as I tensed every muscle. I shot across his leg, coating his jock and thigh before his wild strokes (maybe not so unintentionally) directed my white-hot cum onto his chest.

"Stop, but don't let go yet boy." I was still pulsing out a river of cum, all over his fingers. I collapsed back sweaty from the session and totally spent.

John cleaned me off with the cum rag, before wiping all my cum off himself. I jumped up, "Dibs on the shower".

I was so satisfied, I didn't stop to think (until later) about leaving John in his soiled bed, with a full cum rag.

A hot shower felt great, I saw John in bed watching me, waiting for his chance to shower. Once back, I slapped his ass as he passed me, "Thanks boy, that was a nice edge."

Now beaming, John perked up with my compliment. "That was a marathon Billy, how do you hold out."

"Training and mental focus."

I held out my hand waiting, as my Cock Boy stripping his jock, before stepping into the shower. "You won't need these anymore, I'll get your fresh jock, boy."

We headed out for the day, returning as horny as ever. I was looking forward to seeing and playing with John's ass as soon as he stripped. On cue, he was peeling off his shirt while walking down to my basement bedroom.

By bedtime, we were both ready to jack off together as in the past. John just 'had to' take care of me. He was so horny to nut, he didn't give me a chance to undress. "Let's get you ready for bed Billy." I'm sure he really wanted to admit he was really stripping me for another chance to jack me. His hands were rubbing over his bursting jock pouch.

He pulled up my shirt. Stranding in front of me so close that he rubbed his wet bulge on my lower abs. He dropped down tugging my grey track pant and briefs together. I rested my hand on his head, as I stepped out of my clothes. Naked and ragging to nut, I jumped on his bed, with John trailing right behind me. My eyes followed his pouch swinging side to side, unable to dampen the momentum generated by his heavy meat, as he hurried to the side of the bed.

No sooner was I lying back, sliding my hands behind my head, John got busy stoking me.

My wrists felt fine, so I got to work feeling up his ass and back. Reaching down, I pulled him as close as possible digging into his crack. My fingers grazed his hole. I let go, causing John to sag down slightly. His ass hadn't felt my touch for a week, since the accident. Grabbing the Boy Butter pulled his eyes away from my cock. John was checking, looking at all the fresh lube coating my cock and his hands.

"Lots of lube here, we're OK for now Billy." His ass flexed as his hips thrust his cock hard bulge into the side of the bed.

"I need some for that ass, boy."

John gulped, focusing back on my cock and tight balls. He straightened up, inched his ass slightly closer. He was already so close to letting loose a big teen load.

My fingers pushed a big wad of lube into his crack, coating his cheeks and easing my fingers to his hole. I played with his rosebud for the first time, circling and pressing in slightly. He initially clamped his cheeks together, using his strong bubble butt muscles to partially block my access. Lubed as he was, I continued to inch inward. My finger tip grazed his virgin rosebud, causing him to instantly lose all resistance. I dug into his crack, enjoying the free, open access.

He was out of control, stroking me so fast. There was no doubt my boy was a bottom Cock Boy. I loved playing with him, like never before.

John stopped stroking putting both hands on my body. He shuttered in response to my fingers ongoing assault on his untouched virgin hole.

"B-billy sstop, you sshouldn't t-tease me tthere, it's so wrong." My fingers dug in harder, massaging his clenching rosebud.

"Nonsense boy, I'm just helping out a bro, like you've been doing all week." He pushed back as my fingers worked his ass.

"Ahhh, urghhh, urghh." It was all John could get out as his rosebud clenched with each blast of teen cum. Filling his jock again, with his eyes locked onto my hard cock.

"Good boy, see I wasn't teasing after all. You just need some training on that hair trigger boy."

Leaking a ton of pre-cum, I was ready for the final round, "Finish Me John."

It took John a couple minutes to get back to stroking me up to speed like before his ass-gasm. I was still toying with his extra tight, post-orgasm ass. His whole ass and especially his hole was slick from the Boy Butter. He gyrated to the ongoing pressure and massage from my fingers and palm. Lubed heavily, he didn't (yet) experience much actual anal friction.

I was horny from getting my Cock Boy to nut. He didn't have to pull on my balls much to have me close. Circling the crown and palming my sac were going to make me nut huge.

John was grinding his cum filled jock. Pulling my hand off his ass revealed his cock was still hard. I lost it.

"Argh, um, argh Uhmm." John was smiling as I shot high, onto myself and coated his hands. He looked as happy with my big load as I was nutting. He used my cum to milk out the last drips, from my still oozing tip.

John followed almost immediately, grunting out another load, overflowing his pouch with a second load of teen cum. "Urge, ahh, ahh."

"Damn, lucky boy nutting twice. Good for you stud."

John perked up while reaching for our cum rag. "Wore me out coach, but blowing twice was awesome. I'll just clean us up, OK?"

"Get it all, you earned it." He might have taken that last comment two different ways. Both would be how I meant it: He earned his two orgasm and/or he earned our loads of cum.

I went back to bed, mostly cum free, after my boy wiped me down. John pulled off his full jock, leaving it on the far side of his pillow and pulled on his athletic jock from earlier today. He didn't let go of the loaded cum rag until crawling into bed. He had a cum crusted sheen across his chest, abs and thighs.

I turned off the light and rolled over facing away, giving my boy a semblance of privacy. Soft slurping gave away what was happening to our loads on the cum rag and his overflowing jock pouch. Smiling to myself, I drifted off to sleep, lulled by the 'white noise' of John suckling on teen cum.


Sunday morning I was up first with morning wood so hard it could split diamonds. I stripped off my boxers and rolled out of bed. I sat on his bed, with my hard cock twitching up and down, as John slept. I pulled down his sheet to uncover his jocked bulge, sporting the beginning of a big hard-on as well.

I loved waking up before my boy. My fingers traced his muscled chest and down one leg and up the other going round and round before he stirred. It took awhile before he stretched, looking up to me still sleepy.

I rolled over him to lie between him and the wall. His tight muscled frame and bulge felt incredible. I couldn't stop myself from grinding down into him as I pressed my hard cock into his abs while rolling over him.

He knew my move and tried to fight me. His big muscles would normally be no match for my push. Laughing, he gave way as I extended fully, pushing him out of bed. Bracing my back against the wall gave me all the leverage I needed.

I was immediately stroking my hard cock in his sheets, as he stumbled into the bathroom to shower. He perked up rubbing his bulge as the water warmed, before stripping off his jock. Our morning routine of John jacking himself off in the shower and me into the cum rag (for John) was back on track. I finally busted a huge load, having basically edged straining to nut, watching my boy sleeping, feeling him up before waking, and taking in his soapy muscled body jacking his 8-inches in shower.

John came out wet and naked, looking for a clean jock in his bag. His eyes spotted the freshly loaded cum rag and his tight lips betrayed his hunger.

"Morning boy", was followed with a pat on his still naked muscled ass, bent over starting to pull on a white jock. He didn't take his eyes off his morning prize, however. He ended up falling forward just missing the sticky white load of cum saturating the cum rag by his pillow.

I left him to it and went to shower. John stayed bent over his bed, slurping on my cum 'unseen' by me. Having nutted a huge load, I was done showering in minutes. Walking back out, John jumped up pulling himself off the cleaned cum rag. Turning his face away, he wiped his lips and chin instinctively, trying to act like he wasn't feasting on my cum.

The boy was a slut for cum and would be getting it straight from the source with a bit more seductive training.

March progression:

John was ripe for further Cock Boy training while I packed to go away to Sports Camp, the second week of March. Not only had he asked to jack my cock ('to help me out)', he couldn't stop himself from nutting while doing it. There's no question he loved it, the boy and his hands gave me very happy endings. His competitive drive and need to please brought improvements daily, climaxing in our 90 minutes dedicated edging session Saturday. I needed to keep him thinking of my cock.

Kidding and teasing him a bit, "Gonna miss those magic hands boy, now that my wrists are healed and I'm leaving."

"Thanks I guess Billy, just wanted to make up for my accident, I suppose it wasn't too bad."

"You're right boy, thanks." No kidding it wasn't bad, the horny boy nutted while stroking me nightly.

Once at camp, I texted John to jack off together. He quickly agreed and we set 9 p.m. to connect. He messaged me 5 minutes early and we were soon sharing video. I stood to strip in front of my camera, while John chatted shirtless, lying on his bed in a darkened room.

I could only see his upper body and head. I knew what he was wearing, just off camera, any number of jocks that I had picked for him. We talked non-stop, fantasizing about blowing our nut with the girls in town. We were obviously both stroking our teen cocks. Getting hornier by the minute, I was openly stroking on camera.

John whimpered and grunted biting his lower lip while I recanted my sex-filled stories. A few stutters and twitches were sure signs he was back to nutting in his jock for me.

I was impressed, he latest 36 minutes on his own. Almost an hour in, I blasted loudly, not hiding or suppressing my orgasm. An hour of edging for my audience earned me that much. John hadn't looked away or blinked much while watching.

"Looks like you had a good time without my help Billy."

Each year I attended the same all-boy hockey camp three hours away, for winter break and six weeks in the summer. I was in the trainer/coaching program. My mentor, Jake, a college junior, had me apply last summer to the coaching management position. That March week was my favourite camp experience. I got off on learning how to mold young athletes and condition them for high performance and success. Also, having the boys sweat and work themselves to exhaustion was so cool.

Thank God I got relief, talking to John nightly. Stoking with him was what kept me sane around the other boys and gave me something to look forward to as I got horny all week.