Cock Boys Ch. 02a: John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is also another story about my lost virginity. Jake, the straight college stud, had taken me under his wing last summer. He was a bit of a legend among the other counsellors and camp owner. Stories of MILF conquests last summer had spread among the staff. I had also heard it all from him firsthand, how he had his pick of horny, neglected moms who came 'early' to drop off or pick up their sons daily. The summer session ended with him promising to have a MILF fuck me as a present for turning 18.

His chiselled athletic abs and straight stud confidence turned me on. As a college coaching assistant, he exuded authority and leadership. Qualities that inspired me to model myself after him. He turned me on, even though our interests differed somewhat when it came to cock. He liked using his on MILFs and I had been Cock Boy obsessed. Over the winter break, I found out Jake's bragging and rumours from last summer were all true.

As usual the boys were dropped off each morning for breakfast at 8 a.m. Programs began at 9 a.m. Jake & I greeted the boys as they filed into the camp hall. He was all over any hot MILFs who got out to 'talk'. The first morning, Jake let me watch him give a smoking-hot MILF a sweaty pounding. His confidence and naked ass had me jacking to his thrusts. I couldn't take my eyes off his dick sliding in and out, slick with pre-cum and cunt juice. His dick was smaller than mine, but seeing him expertly fuck was hot. His cum was leaking out of her used cunt, when he called me over.

"Billy, get over here, Ann wants to be your first. He pulled his naked body off her, standing up all sweaty from his fuck. She giggled and urged me over with a come-hither motion from both hands.

"Let mommy show you a good time stud, mommy can't wait to be your first baby." Jake must have been priming her. He grabbed my naked ass, as I had manhandled John so many times, and pushed me into bed between Ann's cum filled legs. I was hard and leaking from watching his pounding. Jake slide his hand on my ass and was verbally teasing me, driving me over the edge.

"Go ahead stud, slide that big cock into Ann, she's lubed up with my fresh load."

"Guide the boy in bitch." Ann wrapped her small fingers around my pulsing 7-inch beast pulling me closer. She was bitting her lower lip in lust, looking forward to being my first.

"Oh it's so thick, thank you Jake." Jake spanked me and shoved my ass, forcing my pulsing cock tip into her cunt. His hot cum spread over my cock, with his hand pushing my ass. Ann reached around pulling my other ass cheek.

My big cock spread her cunt, bottoming out with my balls slapping her. Looking into Jake's piercing eyes, I blurted out, "Thanks Jake, I'm not a virgin!"

I was lost in lust. I began pumping non-stop to Jake's encouragement and Ann's moans.

"Go for it Billy, stretch her out, feels great I bet."

"Oh man, thanks Jake. I could get use to this." My eyes were on Jake's tight naked body and I couldn't bring myself to break his confident gaze.

"Oh baby your cock is so big. Fill me with your virgin load, ummm."

I lost it, blasting my cum deep into the MILF while Jake's hand worked my ass, holding me in her. Collapsing on her, he patted my ass in congratulations. Funny how it felt so sexy and straight when he did it. Guess his straight masculinity and cocky confidence were the turn-on.

We high-fived over Ann's leaking cunt, naked with cum covered cocks. He ordered the MILF to crawl over and clean our soft cocks. She sucked my wide 5" first, licking me clean before taking in Jake. I reached over to pat his ass an athletic thank you and to get a feel obviously. He fist bumped my shoulder laughing as he started to get hard. No time to go again, as we had to get going.

He pulled out a jock, getting dressed before my eyes. I had to remind myself he was straight and tear my eyes away. Luckily, the stud had no gaydar.

On day two, Jake pulled in two MILFs to his cabin. He pushed one, who reminded me of John's mom Jill, into my arms. I don't know what he told her, but I found out after she was his sluttiest repeat MILF last summer. She was all over me, stripping off my clothes.

I watched Jake strip himself, ending with a thumbs up sign to me. Watching him fuck had me filling another MILF with a load of my potent teen seed. I didn't last long, but I made up for it by fucking a second load into her, while hungrily watching Jake pound his MILF. I couldn't wait to describe everything to John tonight. I knew he'd lose it.

John stayed in touch on social media, but I missed real contact with him. His nearly naked jock bulge and ass could easily raise the cock of any horny boy.

That night I told John this was too much; we needed to stroke our raging cocks like at our sleepovers. Immediately, his eyes brightened, and he looked like an eager puppy. He surprised me by saying, "Might as well Billy ". Soon our moans, grunts, and whimpers punctuated our stories again. He copied my angle, framing his jock bulge and blue eyes in the video link. When I judged he had earned it, I told John he could pull down his jock to free his cock for serious jacking.

My MILF conquests at camp had John begging for details on what it felt like to sink my cock into horny hot holes. His questions and relentless interest never failed to harden my cock. I got harder telling him how she (really John) would get me off choking on my big cock or me fucking her. I set my phone on its side to show off my hard cock and piercing gaze.

When I couldn't last any longer and my balls were squeezing for release, I would stop talking until he would fix his lust-filled blue eyes on me. "Oh, is it time Billy?" He hadn't lost his willingness to edge himself and cum under my command. All it took was a nod from me, and he would pump out his load.

I still had him cum first. His load occasionally hit his face. When it did, his eyes would open wide, and his facial expression would let me know he was proud of his powerful nut. He watched until my rock-hard cock burst out ropes of cum across my chest and chin. Our wet cum, covering our bodies, slowly drying as we finished our talks. Our calls would end with two smiling, relaxed teen boys sighing goodnight. We chatted and jacked off daily.

My private junior coach's room gave me all the privacy I needed at camp for John and my MILFs. I couldn't figure out how John was able to find the time and privacy that week to talk and stroke together for ~60 minutes each evening.

Unknown to me, John set up a home gym in his parents unused backyard garage. It had an apartment upstairs that hadn't been used since they bought the property 10 years ago. He kept the changes to that a secret all winter. John, Tyler, and his two uncles had worked putting the finishing touches on the renos and outfitting the gym with a combination of his older Uncle's loose weights, a bench, his parents unused elliptical, and a new resistance machine. Tyler, his Twink stepbrother, didn't lift and realized that by helping, he'd have his own privacy with John 'out of the house'. John's Uncles, Bo and Jamie, did most of the real work. They were 35 and 44 years old, respectively. Their Cock Boy participation would come in due time.

Jake taught me how to conquer any horny bitch. Sure I nutted big in those MILFs that week, but I couldn't say if it weren't really Jake driving my lust. My horny teen mind drifted to naughty thoughts of using John and other Cock Boy fantasies involving horny twinks or muscled senior high school boys, and maybe some older men.


The first Friday back, John came for a sleepover. He had on loose jeans, a sexy hoodie, and a ball cap. His dirty blond hair was medium long, and that ball cap gave it a skater boy flow. My cock was filling fast; lucky for me, my briefs kept it from showing too much. I wasn't expecting anything different and ran upstairs to get our snacks. As soon as I came downstairs, it didn't take him long to start to shuck his clothes in front of me as usual. Imagine my surprise after camp.

I couldn't believe my eyes. He had on his tiniest soft jock and his biggest muscle pump. He smiled proudly as I stared at his X-rated bulge and racked my eyes over his hard body. He proceeded to give me a muscle show, fresh from a workout, minutes before coming over. Had he planned this? God, his veins were popping on his arms and shaved lower abs.

I didn't think an improvement would have been possible in 15 days. His ever-present jock-encased bulge was bursting, and an enhanced, tight butt were my eyes reward for missing him. I blinked and looked into his eyes while walking over to him. I was quick to praise his muscle gains and pat him on the left ass cheek. My finger rubbed ever so lightly in between those firm, muscled buns. "Wow, John, I'm impressed with your transformation, and thanks for showing me your big muscles."

He didn't know how hot he really was, but boy, was he proud of his gains. He just stood there, posing, while I patted his ass. His bulge pulsed when my hand rubbed his ass and really jumped while 'innocently' probing his crack. He missed my touch.

I was a little jealous of his changes until he complained that his gains had hit a plateau. That was when I knew that my fantasies had a chance to come true. If I could seize this opportunity to train John into the Cock Boy he should be, I knew we'd both have a good time.

I offered to use my latest athlete development skills to help him get back on track with his gains and bulk him up for college try-outs. He had to do everything I said if he wanted to improve. He was quick to accept my help. I had to remind him that he needed to stay fit for track as well. He pulled me in tight, hugged me, and promised to follow my instructions.

"If you can help me gain more muscle, I'll do anything you say, Billy."

With one hand on his ass (because two would be gay), I smirked looking up, telling him he'd have to call me Coach Billy. His bulge pressed against my abs, and the blazing hot tip of his 8-inch hot cock throbbed against my rising meat when he answered smiling. "OK Coach."

This taller, more muscled teen stud was going to be putty in my hands sooner rather than later. How long can a teen cock stay hard before bursting? This horny boy was going to find out soon enough.

We separated with a faint whimper from John. He was overly excited to describe his new garage gym, free weights, and benches. In that tiny jock, he walked around my bedroom, gesturing with his arms as he described all his work getting the garage renovated. Pre-cum was soaking the pouch around his helmet. Best of all, he said the upstairs was his new bedroom. He called it his Jack Pad, since I knew he couldn't get much privacy in the house sleeping next door to his parents and stepbrother.

Everyone was on board and helped after he laid out his big plan to train hard for hockey and track. His parents had agreed to the move if he promised not to bring any girls to the garage. If only they knew what I was planning.

That evening, he gave me my own key to the garage and told me that he had the only other key.

After supper and back in my bedroom, he came over to me stripping back to his tiny jock. Impatient to show off his garage, he asked, "Will you come over first thing tomorrow, Billy? You need to see it." 

I knew he wanted my approval, especially for his gym set-up and new Jack Pad. I was standing, still fully clothed, when John walked over, leaning into my right side and rubbing his butt on my loose t-shirt. Reaching over to hold his phone out in front of me, he started flipping through pictures of the garage layout. I held on to him, wrapping my right palm around his right ass as he leaned his left check into my side.

The pictures of his gym layout and Jack Pad queen-size bed were promising.

"Awesome John, great pictures. You're really set up for privacy and weights." This big boy towered over me in height and muscle mass, but he was still just my Cock Boy.

Yeh, Billy, I stroke anytime now; it's great!"

"Sounds fun boy. Coach needs to get his sleep boxers. Grab them out of my dresser."

One slap on his ass sent his muscled form strutting away. My shirt and socks came off first. By then, John was waiting with my boxers. I made sure to stand facing him as he waited. Undoing my button and slowly lowering my zipper, I took my time prying open my jeans to expose my bulging briefs. Sliding my jeans over my ass and cock bulge, for John, turned me on even more. His tiny pouch was showing a growing wet patch around the full tip. As my jeans fell around my ankles, I gave John his first Cock Boy task.

"Help me out; my jeans are tangled around my ankles." Dropping to his knees, John bent down. Holding onto his head with one hand, I stepped out of my jeans. I spread my legs to showcase my briefs and bulge at John's eye level. He gulped imperceptibly. I held his gaze as his eyes looked up at me.

"Might as well finish me off, boy...." John bit his bottom lip, frozen in place. Pausing for effect before continuing, "slide down my underwear and help me step into the boxers."

He complied silently, eager to resume our bedtime jack off session.

My freed cock bobbed in front of his hungry eyes, as he leaned in to pull up my boxers. I pulled up his chin to stare into his blue eyes, "Thanks boy".

My tented boxers and his bursting jock pouch were obvious signs of our lust for release.

He flopped onto his twin bed, looking up at me. I walked between the beds, watching his puppy-dog blue eyes begging for a treat.

Those eyes followed my bobbing cock, bouncing in my boxers.

Time to take advantage of my basement's privacy. I had waited almost 15 days to jack with John in person. Now I wanted more. First, I settle John boy down on his bed. Laying down, I pulled my boxers off, freeing my big cock to slap against my abs. He looked on as I lubed myself to start stroking. He was rubbing his bulge non-stop. As usual, he was getting more excited and eager to stroke his covered cock. His pouch was wet with his boy juice.

By now, 15 minutes had passed before I got up as slowly as possible; my cock throbbed with each step towards him. His eager eyes followed my progress and actions. My boy's jock didn't look as if it could contain his 8-inch monster much longer. Once standing over him, I smiled and told him, "Pull it out boy, time for my lube."

He was so fired up to nut, he thanked me for letting him finally start stroking.

"Fuck yah, Billy, I thought you forgot about your boy Johnny and his big dick." He pulled his jock down, freeing that big 8-inch cock to rise straight up. It was so hard it barely moved.

I pumped out a generous dollop of Billy juice onto his gaping cock slit, mixing it with his oozing pre-cum, before grabbing the Boy Butter. I covered my 7-inch girthy beast stroking the full length over John, dripping more pre-cum. Reloading my right hand with a generous heap of Boy Butter I got to work lubing my boy's meat.

"Um, let's get that big beast lubed for some endurance boy."

He whimpered under my touch, feeling my hand on his exposed cock skin for the first time. I resisted wrapping my hand around his tempting cock. My fingers left a thick amount of Boy Butter everywhere, especially his throbbing crown.

"Oh Billy; please coat me." His big cock was covered with a thick layer by the time I grabbed my monster cock.

"There we go, we're ready now."

John gave a nervous laugh, saying, "Hah, ha, t-thanks, Coach".

Cock-crazed, he wrapped his hands around his 8-inches. Finally, getting his hands around his twitching cock, he slowly stroked his 8-inch hard cock, mixing my custom blend of lubes. "Fuck Billy, I missed using your lube."

"Time to start stroking, boy."

He reached up instinctively, going for my cock. I slapped his hand away, making him recoil in submission. "I've got it, boy; let me see how long you can last first."

He watched wide-eyed after my rebuke. My boy waited to resume jacking until I started.

"When I'm alone, it's over too quickly. I guess you've always been my jack coach, Billy. Jacking off with you is the best."

I almost added 'so far, boy' to the end of his compliment.

This was shaping up to be our best session together, partly due to the anticipation of two dripping teen dicks and my desire to control John's cock.

"Nah, boy, you just need proper training to reach your peak. Follow my lead or you'll nut too soon."

Only a few minutes in and John was overexcited, "I'm close, Billy; let's cum together, nowww. Oh fuck, I'm soooo close."

"It's Coach when we're training boy, and you'll cum when you've earned it."

Unfortunately, that seemed to bring him closer to nutting. His moans grew louder, and I knew I might not be able to stop the coming eruption of cum from his boiling balls and steely cock. My boy wasn't yet trained in denial as my Cock Boy. Drastic action was needed. I stopped jacking, freeing my hands.

Jumping up, I flew over to him. My cock was waving menacingly like an angry beast. I pulled his hands off his cock and yanked up his jock. Safely wrapped in his jock pouch, giving his cock a chance to cool down.

John was not happy. For the first time in 15 days, he was denied immediate relief while on the cusp of erupting, possibly his biggest load.

"What the fuck, I was so close, Coach." Calling me Coach, especially in his lust-crazed state, said a lot about our new dynamic.

"I'm in charge, boy; we're going to edge till it hurts, and you'll thank me after. I know you'll love it."

No other protests were voiced. His breathing was slowing, and his cock was throbbing less. He knew I was right. Fuck, he said it earlier.

I stood over him, jacking over his jock bulge. Lube and precum flew off my cock across his jock bulge, arms, legs, and chest. His eyes were closed as he focused on calming his own 8-inch beast. His ears weren't closed, so my wet, sloppy stroking and grunts didn't really make it easy for him. Five minutes passed before I pulled his jock down. By then, his hand was cupping my balls and massaging my perineum.

His other hand stayed on his chest, rubbing in my drippings. Puppy dog eyes pleaded for me to allow him to stroke. I held off granting him permission until he begged again, "Please Billy, don't make me edge again." Nodding over to him, we both began slow fisted our cocks. I made it clear that we were not stimulating the crown or tip at all.

When I sensed he was closing in on relief, I ordered, "Hands up, boy.'  He obeyed immediately. However, his hips kept thrusting to my stokes. With him humping below me and my jacking, we brushed up against each other; his waving hard cock and my fingers. After the first contact, his thrust seemed timed and aimed at my hand jacking the loose skin under my hard shaft. That slow stroking and hands-off cycle went on for 5--6 times. Each time, he lasted less and less time stroking.

"Please let me cum Billy." He had been in need to nut for a while when I threw down our trusty cum rag.

"Ohhh, Coach, yes, ummm, can I cum now?"

Sure, boy, shoot your load. Show Coach what an athlete can do when properly trained."

Holy hell, 15 days apart, had one last surprise. John pumped out a massive load, with eight powerful eruptions. The first two coated his face, then landed from his chest to his abs. Finally, a slow river oozed out of his volcano cock covering his fingers and dripping onto his balls. Was it a world record load? Maybe. Fuck, I loved watching my Cock Boy nut bending to my will.

Wiping his cum with our cum rag brought back memories of all our sessions. Leaning down, I ruffled his hair, congratulating him on a massive nut. Doing so moved my cock towards his lips as planned. Still horny from just blowing up, John unconsciously turned towards my steel-hard cock, seeming willing to take my cock into his mouth. Plump lips were pursed, ready to kiss my cock head. I swear my cock grew and the crown swelled purple just from his proximity. His eyes had jumped from my face to my slick cock, raging just inches away.