Cock Boys Ch. 02a: John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away after a brief pause, enjoying watching him struggle to make sense of his Cock Boy desires. Keeping him horny and wanting more Billy was working.

My fingers dragged through his hair as I straightened up with my hard rod waving over him. My pre-cum dripped onto his shoulder as I stood towering above my taller Cock Boy. Fuck, I hoped I made it look effortless. Because I had almost nutted across his tender lips and painted his face with cum.

Bracing myself with my knees on the edge of his bed, I waited for my Cock Boy to act on his desires. His left hand was already sliding up to my balls to work my tight sac. I looked from his lust filled eyes to my cock, John got the message and reached over with his right hand to grip my pulsing hard meat.

He knew exactly what to do and how I liked it. Two weeks without stroking me hadn't left my boy clueless. Just the opposite. He worked my balls with his left hand and cock with his right hand like an old pro. My cum boiled up with an unstoppable force. It felt so good trying to holding back, just to enjoy my Cock Boy service me.

I thrust my pelvis out, tensing for a huge series of cum shots. "Fuck John, here it comes."

I fired a salvo over our cum rag. John scrambled to drape it across his chest. I pumped out my best load of the winter. Like a trained puppy, he milked every last drop out of my balls. Each spasm began as his hand mirrored my tightening balls, as they contracted inward. Like an open-heart massage, his hot hand pumped my balls. My own record load of cum was summoned from deep in my big balls. The sweet spot between my balls and ass felt like a trigger, firing off each powerful volley.

Time slowed as my cock contracted in his grip, forcefully from the base, rocketing my cum up and out of my throbbing, cut cock head. Each violent blast flew high, arcing down on him. The last flow of cum dripped off my cock tip onto John's arm. He automatically cleaned me off and wiped our cum into his skin with the cum rag. Such a hot move.

I flopped down naked, sharing space on the same bed for the first time. We caught our breath as I guided his breathing back to normal. My palm rested on his right nipple while my arm draped across his damp, muscled chest until we came down from our shared orgasms.

With our cum rag in hand, he wiped the cum still oozing onto him from my spent cock.

He finished, pulled up his jock, and lay beside my naked teen body. "Wow, Coach, that was the best jack training session ever. Thanks,"

Spent and almost falling asleep, I said good night, and left John's cum-soaked bed for a good night's sleep.

Waking up horny and smiling from our Cock Boy pleasure, my eyes almost couldn't believe the view Saturday morning.

Seeing his jock butt sticking out of the covers on the edge of the twin bed got my cock steely hard and pulsing. Pre-cum soon soaked my boxers and sent me immediately to the bathroom. I had always sent John to shower first, not today.

A marathon jack-off session in the shower cooled my hormones somewhat. Shower gel coated my tightening balls and throbbing cock. I played with the meaty skin under my cock, rubbing back and forth while squeezing my aching balls.

My cock head was so sensitive. I switched to long stroking my 7-inch cock. When the urge to blast became too much, I switched to twisting my slick palm over my cut cock head, picturing John sucking my cock. That did it, and I grabbed my balls while my cock painted the glass shower wall white with teen cum.

I must have blasted 10 full shots of cum. In a daze, I rinsed off and wrapped a towel around myself before joining John in my bedroom. He was awake and sitting up on his bed, apparently scrolling on his phone. His tight upper body was out, and the covers hid his jock bulge and wide legs. One hand was under his covers, obviously rubbing himself.

He asked about my long shower, and I said I needed it to wake up. That didn't seem to satisfy him. With a smirk, he threw back his sheets, revealing his hard cock, peaking out of his jock. The tip was wet with pre-cum. He jumped out of bed grabbing his new jock on his way to shower.

He high-fived me walking past and air-quoted, "I know what you've been up to".

I slide into his warm bed, naked. John was in the shower so fast. Morning wood had me hard again, watching my naked muscle boy shower and jack himself. I suddenly realized John had watched me in the shower and obviously watched me jacking off. I was shocked at the revelation, happy it was out in the open and impressed that he hadn't nutted before his shower.

He seemed to be edging as best he could. I nutted into our cum rag, leaving John his morning load.

He was laughing when he came out damp and locked away in a new wide-band white jock.

I patted his ass and said, "Sorry you had to see that". Not really because I guessed he now knew what drove me to nut a big, tasty load for him each morning.

"No problem Billy. We're bros, right?" His eyes were all over the wet cum rag.

As soon as my hand grabbed his ass, he unconsciously pumped forward, rubbing his bulge into me. I loved it and gave him a firm swat on his ass.

Sadly, that snapped him back to teen boy reality, and he broke off and got back to his phone. I left him alone, going upstairs to check on breakfast. Something I had never done. It just seemed mean to leave him sitting beside a load of my fresh cum and with no privacy to enjoy it.

Five minutes later, we got dressed for breakfast and then headed out for a bike ride. I watched his ass sway in tight grey sweat shorts. His muscled legs, in white socks, pumped his bicycle ahead of me. My raging teen hormones made me want to follow that sight for miles. He turned off for home at lunch, stunned that I wasn't following him home.

"I'll see it later on...", not giving him a time, let alone a day.

Jake's camp mentoring had taught me one big lesson at camp. If they're horny enough, you can bend them to your will. That lesson gave me the resolve to delay seeing his new place. Getting a fit stud to be my 6-foot tall, 8-inch Cock Boy was my goal. Acting uninterested would definitely frustrate him into begging me to go over.

Next, I stopped off to see Dad at his clinic, but really I needed some official sample jars, blank labels, test strips, and a secret weapon. If John believed his testosterone levels were low enough to limit his gains, he'd be one step closer to being my Cock Boy.  All afternoon, I printed labels for the testosterone test kit from a made-up internet lab (Muscle Up). Once I decided on the sample kit and packaged the Testosterone Home Kit, I was ready. I used food coloring to dye a hidden result strip. The new kit had a small jar originally used for male fertility sampling (cum tubs), a fresh test strip, and a printed testosterone level colored legend.

He couldn't wait for me to see his new jack pad and gym. His texts were pleading; he even sent pictures of himself in a jock showing off the gym and apartment. But I was making up excuses not to go. "Come on, Billy, I'm dying to show you."

His texts kept coming,

"Stop teasing when you coming over?"

"You coming soon or what?"

"?"

"Ready?"

The last text after supper said he was coming over. Suddenly, his big frame was dropping two stairs at a time, bursting into my bedroom. In a tight cycling Lycra shirt and cycling shorts, but out of breath, he grabbed my hand while panting. "You have to come over to see my place; my mom already said you could stay over."

It was cute when an out-of-breath, sexy muscle teen who's taller than you was basically begging you to spend the night. I know he was excited to show me his new place, but like me, he might be remembering our horny jack sessions.

I pulled him onto my bed to sit beside me on my right side. I don't think we'd been this long alone without John having stripped to his jock. He resisted my pull ever so slightly before he slides in close, sitting leg to leg and ass to ass on my bed.

John spoke first, his impatience obvious. "Come on, Billy, you're not doing anything."

I put one hand up and stroked the back of his neck. My other hand was brushing his left inner thigh while I told him I might have figured out his stalled gains. "I think I know why you're not gaining like you should."

Wide blue eyes stared back at me. He was out of breath again and hard.

Holding up 'my' red test strip, I explained the testosterone tests we did at camp and what my red result signified: max T blood levels for peak muscle development.

John reacted with, "No way, that's cool, bro. I bet I'd be in the red also". 

I jumped at the chance to win that bet. "Sure, John, if your test is red, you can give me a dare, and if not, you don't get to nut until your T levels are red. All cocky and cum satisfied he looked down at me and said, "Sure bro, no way you'd beat this jock body."

"Remember, if you lose, you'll need my permission to nut." Poor Cock Boy was going to love losing this bet. He needed to be controlled by me and just wasn't man enough to admit it. Who could blame an 18-year-old virgin? Lucky for him, I was ready to help him become the sub Cock Boy we needed.


(Hope you're hard with this little cliff hanger. Chapter 2b will follow quickly, to give you and John much needed relief.)