Cock Caged by a Big Older Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My poor penis was aching to get hard in its cage, and I was so turned on, my hips jerked convulsively. I was so in aw of this women. She was so sexy and strong I'd do anything to serve her.

I looked up at the goddess, from my position below, tongue between her massive cheeks, and saw she wasn't even paying attention to me anymore. Though her hips moved slowly to my licking, she was ignoring me. Miss. Simmons was calmly puffing her cigar and sending text messages. She was using me like a whore...

End

This is all for now... if you would like more please comment below, I'm open to your ideas...

I'm interested in any suggestions as to what Miss. Simmons might do with this sweet young man next. More ropes, spankings, pictures... what else might she have in her bag of tricks... Will Miss. Simmons turn him over to the sadistic old gay bartender..? Or will she fuck him her self...? You tell me...