All Comments on 'Cock Caged by a Big Older Lady Ch. 01'

by realbadboi

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 2 years ago

This was an ok over the top fantasy but the grammar and spelling mistakes were so distracting that it took away from the stroke potential.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She needs to actually give him some pussy if she really wants to keep him...

Share him with her girlfriends as well.

Next24Next24over 2 years ago

I loved your writing. Maybe have him pimped out to other older women. Keep his cock caged until he has to perform for the women. Then one of his customers can be his mom.

Next24Next24over 2 years ago

I loved your writing. Maybe have him pimped out to other older women. Keep his cock caged until he has to perform for the women. Then one of his customers can be his mom.

Next24Next24over 2 years ago

I loved your writing. Maybe have him pimped out to other older women. Keep his cock caged until he has to perform for the women. Then one of his customers can be his mom.

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

I did enjoy it, but have to agree about the misspelling and grammar. Please continue. Sharing with girlfriends would be hot. Prostrate massage and milking, maybe pegging, all juicy possibilities. More teasing with the huge breasts tooo. Please have someone edit it first. I am willing to help with that. I have posted 86 stories on this site under another name. Let me know if you would like my help.

Gj_sub86@yahoo.com

johnnuttalljohnnuttallover 2 years ago

Great start, the boy is in for interest future.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 2 years ago

Nice work! Could use some editing. I vote anal plugs and strap-on next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed good start, but you would definitely benefit from an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fat belly, smelly pussy, cigar breath? Big tits are OK I guess but, yikes. Movin’ on now. “Amazon/Goddess” is just a fat dyke. Zero sex appeal. Never mind the editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, there are so many options. First, to your question about what should happen is.... yes to all the above. Then you can add so many other humiliations and degradations to the chapters. Femdom can be so much fun since he seems to like what kind of happened but he will find out that there is a lot of pain that he will not like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Begs for more chapters!!

Would love to see her teasing him even more with him locked. Anal strap.

Regular emptying of his prostate by her while he's in chastity.

Bondage. Mummification with long facesitting under her thick ass and pussy.

More smothering!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great.

But mainly because I've been there more or less; done that... At first with my oldest brother... His friends... Later with rides when I was hitchhiking... Later with both men and women as a boy whore...

No, not exactly as is your story but, close enough.

I was always too horny and turned on to say no and then, of course, being used and abused is what turned me on.

Still does.

I am older and fatter nowadays but back in the day - I was that cute boy who got sucked into being a submissive slut for anyone who wanted to dominate me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story very much, it's a great start, you should probably make him a sissy sex slave, ose his job, I'd love to see him in leather or rubber, a collar, options are endless, but please don't let it end here, it's too good to stop

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

"I had been spanked as a child, so I knew my place" what kind of idiotic conclusion is that? If you were beaten as a child do you know your place? If that's all your mind produces, then you should do some psychological research! Also, I can't believe you're one of those stupid people who think a cock cage could withstand bolt cutters or a power grinder! So my suggestion, stop writing quickly, it's not one of your strengths!

Darkwolf28Darkwolf28over 2 years ago

A good story, well written, and unlike some, long enough to enjoy. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Woa...dude you need to continue this story!

Its awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a great story and well told..., but please, please, please proofread or have someone else proofread for you before you post. I got about halfway through when I got so distracted by constant spelling errors and misuse of words that I couldn't continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story…. her control and dominance had me so hard! I love the humiliation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story please continue adding headscissors and feet licking cleaning with more humiliation, absolutely love it

WillieachesWillieachesover 2 years ago

I dont really care how you go with the rest of the story!! I just want MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep with the story, I love it. Can you please add dirty feet cleaning and using him as an object, I want more humiliation :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe she should only edge him when he gets unlocked and not let him cum for a long time. Maybe even for a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, please keep it going. I think he should definitely have a prolonged course of chastity, be subject to lots of anal play and pumped out to others by mommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think miss Simmons fucks him herself.. Honda

ls2256ls2256about 2 years ago

Keep it going. Lots of bondage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what ever you do you can't end it like this..

maybe have him take her to his family too humiliate him, or let all of her friends use his tongue and ass, what about have him finish college the support her for live as as her personal pussy lick slave, while she has someone elses baby for him to financially support and raise her child..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep this submissive in chastity cage like virgin for teased,make him horny as hell and sexually frustrated. Then anally taken and used many ways and also feminized sex slave and maid servant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't listen to the detractors. I love Ms. Simmons, I love that she's sweaty and smelly and hope there's more of that in his future.

I think the bartender will certainly get his turn at that ass, and I think that the boy is going to learn to suck cock. Perhaps in public right in the bar, or in the parking lot.

I also think that Ms. Simmons has some friends much less attractive than her, and our hero is going to be loaned out.

Only negative comment is that there are a number of misspellings, which are a little distracting. You could use a light edit, meaning correct the misspellings but most of the language is fine.

daytonakrysdaytonakrysabout 2 years ago

I agree with other commenters about the dire need for editing. Please make and keep a pledge not to publish another chapter without having it edited first. I saw a good offer above in the comments; take advantage. And I'm going to offer here my own services: any draft or partial draft you're considering, email it to daytonakrys65@gmail.com, and I will gladly tighten it up and correct it.

Your story has potential for further development, obviously. After a dreamy night plundering John's lips and mouth, Miss Simmons might wake up the next morning in a super horny mood, and ride John's hardness to one or two orgasms while he is under strict instructions not to come. When she's finished, he's still hard like a rock and aching, and she penetrates him with a couple of fingers and massages his prostate to empty him, prior to locking him back up. Subsequently, I personally love Miss Simmons showing him off to a few of her less appealing, more frustrated friends, and "leasing" him out to them for varying periods of time. Payment could be for favors, like bargain-basement lease rates on her dojo, fantastic deals on a new pink SUV, a favorable vote from a particularly bitchy and repugnant city council member on a zoning issue, etc etc., where Miss Simmons runs much reduced risk of a pandering charge.

I'm getting long-winded here, and I apologize. But in the comments, I saw job loss as a possibility for John, but I always think locking the boy back up and keeping him in suspense during his workday is hotter. Maybe include some risky workplace visits from some of Miss Simmons's clients as they try to get in a freebie? ... Those are my thoughts, perverted though they may be.

Lking4u2Lking4u2about 2 years ago

Exceptional storyline, should be good for about 3 or 4 more chapters. Look forward to reading the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some suggestions for Miss. Simmons and her use of John

Puts him in frilly panties

Uses a strapon on him, both ends, videos it and sends it to the bartender

Miss. Simmons has her girlfriends come over for a strapon party with john

Takes him for public play at a BDSM club

Turns him into a French maid and has him clean her house

Takes him to the bar in the maid's uniform and let's the bartender have his way with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some threads for future chapters

Miss Simmons continues to lock john and has him in panties full time

Uses john as a French maid to clean her house

Trains john to take a strapon after sucking it while dressed in lingerie

Miss Simmons has her girlfriends come over for a strapon party with john

Miss Simmons sends the videos to the gay bartender then feminizes john and takes him to the bar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Miss Simmons keeps boy as her toy. Then turns hi. Into a slut oral pleasuring other woman making him so horny her fucks anything. Thanks for the read xx

QwertoQwertoalmost 2 years ago

I Like when she stripped and spanked him in public. Maybe she will take him outdoor to the mall or restaurant caged wearing only shirt reachink just under his buttcheeks. For easy acess. She definetly need to play with his butt and ass more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow a very hot read. I am normaly not into femdom stories but this was amazing.

For ideas:

"I want own it all to myself. I wanna be the only one who gets to touch it, play with it. I wanna show it off to my friends like a trophy"

go further in this direction. She makes him to beauty parlor of her friend and he gets a make over, shave him off all publik hair, newhair cut new clothes so that he looks very boyish. She takes him to a medical exam where he has to jerk off to see if he is healthy or gets jerked off there.

He is in college so he is short on money so she can corupt him free living etc. he becomes her sugar boy.

He is not allowed to mastrubate he as to ask for it. So he has to do it in front of her and her friends. Made him hump her leg like a dog or humpf something like flesh light when he is on all four.

Parade him around in front of her friends like a trophy with a leash attached to a cock ring.

joneh75joneh75over 1 year ago

Very hot story. I'd like Miss. Simmons to show her fighting skills , and beat the boy in fair game.I will be hot if she fuck a nother woman.she must challenge the bartender and enslave him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi,just read your story..as for ideas what to do next..how about making him her toilet.

I have read a lot literotica in past month, never knew about until then,and that came about

by accident..so far without doubt my favourite stories are from sputnik...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Suggestions: She let him go home, but locked. He must earn her attention and his release. She makes him rent a room in her house paid with domestic services. She punish him when he is not perfect. Ms Simmonds makes an agreement with him: She gives him an orgasm/ ejaculation for every 100 orgasms hi gives her. She comforts him when he is drive crazy by no release and after punishment ts. Her punishments are always extreme and severe. She also likes to play with him, by teaching him "self defense" in never ending sessions where she practice her fighting skills and he gets bruised. He can also earn release from chastity by servicing her female friends, while her gay friend is an ever present threat. But the greatest threat to him is her best female friend "Gretha" that is even bigger than Simmonds and has a clear sadistic streak. She orgasms after very long play and only when her lover helplessly suffers and screams in pain and agony from unpredictable tortures she her inventing mind comes up with. Ms. Simmonds is not happy of Gretha getting her hands on him, but she does not want to damage her relationship with Gretha. So occasionally Gretha get to lend him for her sadistic pleasures and Ms Simmond will have to comfort him after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous