All Comments on 'Cock Cravings Ch. 05'

by Wesea112

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 2 years ago

Such sweet nostalgic memories. I can every pulse and throb of those cocks in my mouth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm........what a GREAT WAY to start my day! First cup of coffee, comfy in my recliner and your amazing recap of your slutty glory hole evening! Stroking through my shorts to this, once my wife leaves, I hope to find a couple cocks to suck on doublelist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fantastic account of your entry into the world of cock sucking. I had “experimented” with other boys in high school, but it wasn’t until I discovered glory holes and the pleasure of sucking glorious cocks and swallowing cum that I became a confirmed cocksucker. I visit adult book stores and cruise local parks as often as possible to satisfy my constant need for cocks and cum. Thanks again for your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sucking cock has been my hobby for 45 yrs

wm/60 in TN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best descriptions of how a person becomes a cocksucker I have ever read. A lot of us started getting sucked off in a porn store and after a short while wanted to suck a cock as well. It is addictive to suck and then swallow a load of cum. I always want more. It’s all about the cock, the sight, the smell, the feel, the taste, and the cum. All cocksuckers love cock and never get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm, love to suck a hard cock and get a mouthful of sweet cum. Love to suck some married cock in NE IL/SE WI. markj269@hotmail.com

69stroker6969stroker69over 2 years ago

Loved your story. I could have written a similar story. I am a proud, dedicated cocksucking cumslut. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story! His emotions were very similar to what i have experienced. It makes you want to go back again and again as you so crave that cock and cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need to eat at least one good load a day !

cum lover in tn

mmmm

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think were brothers I cruise rest area men's rooms and glory holes a few times a week looking to suck guys off and swallow there cum NO RECIPROCATION WANTED! Been doing this since I was in high school 74 now and consider myself a total faggot now. Off pussy for over 25 years now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous