Cock Cravings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minuets of this, he began to give me more and more of his cock. He slowly allowed more through until he was pressed tight to the wall, his cock and balls jutting out of the wall. I was mesmerized by this picture, a man's anonymous cock and balls, sticking out of the wall, begging to be pleasured. It really goes to the root of what I love about servicing men, their penis and cum filled testicles isolated from the rest of his body. It's all I see when I'm servicing any man, it is all about his pleasure and his explosive release and in the moment, nothing else exists.

I fed on his now rock-hard cock, licking and sucking, exploring his cock with my mouth and tongue. I loved watching his foreskin move over his rigid seven-inch shaft and over the vein's underneath. Licking the outline of his veins, teasing the underside of his cock, tasting the pre-cum oozing from his urethra.

I slowly licked the underside of his cock from the tip, all the way down to his balls, pausing there and breathing in his manhood, the musky scent of his smooth balls. I licked them, feeling their weight on my tongue and kissed them, opening my mouth and gently sucking them in. I would roll my tongue over them while sucking, looking up and feeling the weight of his cock on my nose, forehead and face before tracing my way back up his shaft and taking his cock into my mouth again. I loved how the head of his cock would slide past my lips, filling my mouth and I would roll my tongue over it as I sucked him further into my mouth.

Studying his cock in the dim TV light, my desire took over and I lost myself in worshiping his cock, reveling in the feeling of his shaft between my lips, his engorged head popping out of my mouth. Being there on my knees making this strangers cock throb felt so powerful and submissive at the same time as I tried to understand what was happening in my head. I wasn't supposed to be here, let alone be on my knees sucking random cocks at a gloryhole, but I couldn't get enough of it now as I bobbed up and down on this cock like a greedy whore.

I'm not sure how long I sucked and worshipped the nameless cock through the hole, I just kept putting money into the slot to keep the video playing as I enjoyed the sensations, my own cock rock hard and leaking pre-cum. His cock got harder and harder as I sucked, growing thicker as I stroked him with my mouth and now my hand. I could hear him groan from the other side of the wall and felt his balls begin to tighten in my left hand. He pressed his pelvis into the wall and I knew he was going to cum. I quickened my pace, sucking ferociously, tightening my lips around the shaft and locked onto the head of his cock.

My efforts were rewarded as he stiffened and groaned from the other side of the wall, his cock twitched once, twice... throbbing in my mouth as I locked my lips onto the head of his cock just as his cum oozed out at first before exploding. His cum now shot out of his cock in hard, thick streams, filling my mouth with his sticky, hot cum. I pulled back to swallow, my mouth open and had just came off his cock as he shot the last few squirts onto my upper lip and nose.

I swallowed the load in my mouth, feeling the thick texture of his cum go down my throat and tasting his load, still stroking him with my right hand. The distinctive scent of cum filled my nose as I licked the cum from my upper lip and wiped it into my mouth. I milked the last few drops of cum from his cock and licked it from the tip and it left me wanting more. I was so turned on by the taste and smell of his cum and how his powerful cock had exploded and filled my mouth. My own cock was rock hard and begging for release as his cock retreated from the gloryhole. His leaned down and said thank you before opening the door and leaving.

There I was now, alone in my booth with my rock-hard cock and the taste of two anonymous loads in my mouth. I had only wanted to try sucking cock through the glory hole tonight and never expected that I would have sucked two in a short time. I knew I had to head home soon, but moments later the booth next door was occupied. I was just going to jerk off and leave, but the next thing I knew, the stranger next door put his semi hard, uncut cock through the hole into my booth.

Automatically, I dropped to my knees and felt his cock brush my face and lips. His foreskin was soft and smooth and had the familiar, manly scent. I lightly rubbed his cock over my upper lip as his cock began to swell. Then parting my lips, I licked at the skin covering the tip before sucking his cock into my mouth. I sucked and pulled at his cock and foreskin with my mouth and lips, swirling my tongue along the underside as he continued to grow harder.

I reached up and stroked his now hard cock, my hand moving his foreskin over the shaft and exposing the head of his cock partially. His cock was shorter and thick and fit in my mouth easily as I continued to suck and stroke him. I would suck his cock into my mouth, my lips tightly gripping his shaft and would pull his foreskin to the base, feeling the skin slide past my lips and exposing the head in my mouth, and then would swirl my tongue over it. He seemed to enjoy what I was doing as his cock grew thicker and harder with each stroke and he began to moan from the other side of the wall.

Suddenly he stiffened, his cock twitching in my mouth as he began to cum. Again, I was rewarded with the hot sticky cum spewing from another stranger's cock, straight into my hungry mouth. I sucked and stroked his throbbing cock as he came, gobbling up his load as it filled my mouth. His cum was thick and tasted sweet and there was a lot of it. He came more than of the other guys tonight and I could only swallow it as he continued to cum. His ejaculation subsided and I sucked the last few drops from his spent cock, licking my lips and savoring the taste of his thick cum.

My cock had been straining the whole time I sucked him and when I touched myself, my own cock exploded, shooting my load all over the wall and floor of the booth. As I stroked my cock and emptied my balls, my pent-up desire for cock faded and the familiar shame came over me as it had before. I could still taste the cum in my mouth as I stood up to zip my pants. I waited as the other guy left and then headed out a few minuets later to head home.

As I walked to my car, I relived the last hour or so that I had spent in the basement of the bookstore and how I had so willingly sucked three strangers' cocks and let them cum in my mouth. I mean, I didn't even spit their loads out when they came but instead, sucked them even harder to get every drop of their cum including licking the last drops from the tips of their cocks. Even though I felt embarrassed about it, deep inside I knew that I had really enjoyed it and craved it in the moment. It was such an intoxicating feeling, to be on my knees sucking these men anonymously, making them cum with my mouth. I knew it wouldn't be long until I returned to the gloryhole for more.

That is how it started for me... I have long ago accepted that I love being a cocksucker and a cum slut, especially when it comes to serving at a gloryhole which I do as often as possible.

12