Cock for Rent

Story Info
Can't afford rent, an arrangement is made.
1.2k words
3.94
38.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 and ready to move out to my own place, though I couldn't afford to rent alone I knew I could get by with a roommate. I know the wise thing to do is stay with parents until I have enough saved for a deposit on a mortgage but I just had to get out of there.

I found and visited places that were falsely advertised, had unpleasant people and so on. Finally I found a nice 2 bed apartment being sublet by my ex girlfriends brother, Alex. We split on good terms so I called Alex and set up a visit. When I arrived I was shocked to see how spacious and nice the place was.

Alex seemed down to earth and the location was convenient for many reasons. The only issue was the price, way out of my price range. When I brought this up to Alex he asked me to follow him out front, which lead to a private balcony with lounge chairs and a hot tub. He asked me to sit, so we sat, he then proceeded to offer me the place for free.

Now I was taken aback by this offer, and then by how much he knew about me from my ex, how I want to quit my part time job to focus on writing, my goal to pay off a mortgage before I'm 40, and then the catch.

Let me describe myself; I'm 5" 11, broad build but still athletic, brown hair, green eyes and carrying a fat flaccid dick of 8.5 inches, which is where Alex's eyes were currently looking, at the bulge down the leg of my grey chinos.

Now I knew that Alex was gay, but I didn't know that he used to use his sisters phone a lot and she wasn't careful about the pictures I sent her. He told me he would send my dick pics to himself for his pleasure, and that for free rent & free roam of this beautiful apartment, all I had to do was allow him limitless access to my dick.

After recovering from the shock I told him I'm not gay and couldn't have sex with another man. "Who said anything about sex?" He responded. "As long as I can have that thing in my mouth on demand that's all I ask. You can quit your job, write at home all day and have no worries regarding rent."

I opened my mouth to reject him once again but failed to argue against his logic. I told him its just not for me and said goodbye.

The next morning I headed to work for my 6 hour shift at a printing company, I was an admin temp doing busy work. I kept finding myself thinking about what Alex said about how I could quit this shitty job and focus on myself, no outgoings or worries, but could I really let a guy blow me?

A few days later I couldn't shake the thought and returned to see Alex, he welcomed me in with a smile and sat to talk. "I can't believe I'm even considering this." I told him. "But if I was to say yes... it couldn't be limitless access... I mean, if I brought a girl over, or friends...." That's when he cut me off. "Of course I mean only when we are alone. I won't do it if there are people here, but you can't have people here all the time, only some of the time. We share a bed unless you bring a girl round which again can't be all the time."

There were other things we went through and I again took my leave. I was kind of considering it but then he said we would share a bed.... I'm not sure I want a guy having that much access to my dick. For all I know he'd be at it nonstop and I'd get no sleep.

I spent the next day looking at my savings, £3,481.69, not nearly enough for a mortgage, it would take me over 3 years just to get the deposit.

I went to see Alex for a 3rd time, he greeted me with a smile as before and sat down again. He asked if I'm back for more questions and I looked at him trying to think of something to say.... after a few seconds he turns his head to the right and says "Our rooms through there. We'll get your things packed and sent from your parents and I'll give you a tour."

I again tried to think of something to say when he started the loud blender; he finished and I realised, to my surprise, I had no objections. He poured us 2 delicious smoothies then said 1st things 1st. He nodded towards his room and I knew what he wanted. I followed him in where we made eye contact. "There's one other thing..." I told him. "I don't cum from blowjobs." He gave me a smug grin and said "I wouldn't worry about that."

I laid on his king size bed without a word. I closed my eyes and he got to work unbuckling my belt. He unfastened my button then pulled my zipper down and told me to lift my hips which I did as he pulled my pants down.

I still had my eyes closed at this point but I could tell he was just staring at it. Then he wraps his hand around it which makes me jump. He laughs as he slowly pulls my foreskin back and begin to jerk me slowly. Soon enough I get bigger and feel his warm mouth envelop my growing cock, gripping me at the base and his tongue flicking as he twirls his mouth around it. Getting harder he pushes his head down slowly taking half of my hard cock deep down his throat for as long as he can before coming up for air and jerking me much faster now bringing me to my full 11 inches. He goes back down sucking up and down my cock while both hands are twisting and wanking at the same time.

This goes on for what seemed like forever with him switching techniques and really going for it. It actually was the best blowjob I've ever had, not struggling as much as most women ive been with to fit it in his mouth. Finally I feel it and tap him on the shoulder to let him know. He starts sucking faster until I tense and he deep throats me until I have a huge orgasm down his throat.

As I'm coming down he sucks and licks me dry. Minutes go by and he's still at it. I told him I think I'm clean now and he's still sucking, minutes more and I'm getting harder again. He still doesn't stop. I look at the clock and 90 minutes has gone by, this is going to be a looong night.....

I wake up around mid morning feeling completely drained after the best night sleep I ever had. Alex is gone and there's a leaflet for a moving truck, same surname as Alex and my ex, must be another relative of theirs. I guess after I quit my job I can call to move all my things in.