Cock Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And men certainly enjoy having a big stiff cock, and shooting lots of sperms!"

After the second phallic fondling session, she announced "I think Jenny and I are going to the little girls' room. Come on, dear."

He looked really uncomfortable as he went unsteadily to the ladies in his high heel shoes, trying to hide his boner with his purse. We had finished our dessert when they came back.

"Sorry to be so long," said Shireen. "Jenny was getting a little bit overwrought, but I've calmed her down."

She opened her purse, and Betty saw the ball slapper inside.

"Anyway, we wish you a peaceful and pleasant night. Jenny and I are going to the bar."

At the appointed time Sammy came to our room. He was not in his waiter's outfit, but in casual clothes.

"Good evening," he said. "I have washed, but I will do so again if you wish, sir and madam."

"Call us Phil and Betty," I said. His face wrinkled.

"Would you mind if I didn't? I just feel so inadequate next to you."

"What on Earth do you mean?" I asked, genuinely puzzled.

"Well, you made me realise how thoughtless I'd been. I have a big cock, so I was swaggering about. No trouble getting girls, and everyone wanted me on their table so I did OK for tips. But it wasn't any more achievement than being black. Other people aren't so lucky, and yet you carry on."

"It really hit me. And the fact that you might get some comfort from holding it was just, well I don't know."

"Sorry, I'm getting a bit confused. I don't know if I'll be able to perform."

"Please don't say perform," said Betty.

"If someone is fortunate to have a beautiful voice, I think it is only right that they should share that gift with others. You have a beautiful cock. What you do here allows many people to appreciate it in a way that is very rare. Personally, I would like to see all of you. Would you do that for me?"

Shyly he undressed. He wasn't a muscleman, just a healthy young man, lean and tall.

"Well, that is a treat," said Betty. "Would you kiss me?"

He bent down and put his lips on hers, and she gently grasped his cock. They kissed for a long time, and it began to rise. Their lips came apart and she kissed his neck. Her gentle movements continued as she led him to the bed and gently pressed him down.

I then witnessed a work of art as she took some lubricant and gently stroked, her little hand making the long journey from the tip of the knob to the base of the shaft. There was no hurry. It just went on and on. I could see the veins standing out, and he was panting a little.

Then he was tensing and saying "I'm going to come!"

"You do that, Sammy," she said gently, and put her lips around the knob. I could see the spasms as his ballsack twitched and the sperms shot through. It was like a perfect instrument perfectly played. A maestro performance, in fact.

"Fucking hell, Betty!" he said. "You're good!"

"I mean, sorry for swearing, but you are!"

As he dressed, he said "You took a bit of a risk madam. I'm actually clean, because I'd lose my job if I tested positive, but you should be careful."

When he had gone, we had a cuddle and a little talk. We were both feeling guilty about the other, but eventually agreed not to be!

I was sorry that I had never been able to offer her even a full handful. I thought it must be nice for a woman to do that, and she had been deprived. She was so good it was a shame the talent had not been used.

She was sorry that I had never received it or even held my own for a good jacking off and felt guilty for enjoying it with someone else.

What we agreed was this. We would not swap the love we had, nor our own way of doing sex for anything. We would both try to enjoy cocks as much as we wanted, and enjoy the other person's pleasure. It was going to be the perfect holiday (and it was!)

I appreciate breasts on women, though I have none of my own, and Betty does without desiring them or being envious. They are lovely things. If we look at a beautiful woman, she knows that my interest is no reason to be jealous, and her interest is natural.

It is the same with cocks. We can admire a well-endowed man, and we both liked the feeling in our hands, and the sense of satisfaction when we made it come.

We both take pleasure in the happiness of the one we love, which is magnified when we do things together.

So it was that we had a wonderful time each day feeling a nice cock at the table, and making it come in the evening. We each wanted the other to enjoy it, and eventually negotiated her doing twice as many as me. Sammy returned, and I had the chance, which was good for me, but must have been a disappointment to him. As the holiday progressed, we had more and more to compare and discuss.

Betty had a relaxing body massage every day, but declined the offer of anything else. I had one each week, and declined Ruthie's kind offer to fuck me. I didn't really want a cock that way. For us the strapon is not really a substitute cock, just a way of loving, reaching the erogenous zones inside. I did not want to share mine with anyone else.

CHAPTER 6

Shireen and 'Jenny' had a slightly different holiday, of course.

The next morning, we each asked how the other couple had enjoyed the evening, and said very much of course.

There was nothing personal except something Shireen whispered to us.

"Unfortunately, Jenny messed her panties, so she had to be punished. I hope the noise did not disturb you last night."

We said no, we hadn't heard anything (which was true) and we had probably been occupied at the time.

Later on, we were amazed to see Jenny by the poolside in a swimsuit. Her breasts were false, of course, but she appeared to have no cock and balls at all, just a female crotch! Some kind of new restraint, I supposed. We did not want to know the details.

(We learned later that his cock was tucked back between his legs and the balls hidden somehow. Apparently there is special underwear, but it gets very uncomfortable with an erection.)

Very few people actually swam, of course. Like the others, they just lounged around or used the spa while chatting and ogling the lifeguard. Then Shireen would go for her daily genital massage, which her maid would watch.

She also took Jenny out to town, sometimes with us. The restaurant or art gallery was just an excuse, of course, for Jenny to be paraded out in public in a short skirt. This was rather inappropriate for someone who was not very convincing as a woman but might have got by in more modest clothes.

With all the stimulation in the hotel an embarrassing erection would sometimes be achieved, which was the aim, of course.

Most people came for a week, but we were staying two, so saw the changeover and clapped at the weekly contest. There were definitely a couple of crossdressing men and a couple of trans women. A lot were gay men, of course, but there were quite a few women, some with men and others in their own groups. Anyone can appreciate a nice cock, whether they have one or not. The newcomers are amazed, but get into it within a couple of days, and leave happy. We certainly enjoyed a choice selection of young cocks, many twice.

We had also stayed in a luxury hotel and got to know the surrounding area, often with Shireen and Jenny. Betty made sure I kept my foot out of my mouth by not referring to Jerry's work or any other references to him being anything other than the obedient maid and companion of a lady.

Sometimes at night we would hear sounds which might have been slaps and cries of pain, though they may have acted for our benefit.

We also got to know some of the staff in their spare time and met Peter's fiancée. We thought she would be satisfied with him.

Driving home, Jerry told us that his time had been periods of restriction and humiliation but with exceptional sexual release, better than the time with the cock cage, though they are certainly not giving that up.

We were grateful for the whole experience and the many cocks which brought us so much pleasure by their own pleasure.

It's a wonderful hotel.