Cock Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was passed over, and I did think it felt good in my hand, but passed it back before the sandglass was finished, so Betty could have a final feel.

By the time of the next phallic course, I was ready to appreciate it properly. Yes, it was a good one, and I would love to see it come, but just enjoy the sensation of holding it now.

Jerry tried to get us to join him, but Betty said we had other plans. He winked at me and raised his thumb.

We didn't of course. We just went back to our room. We had had enough sex for the day, and I sensed Betty didn't want to discuss it, so we went to bed. I lay there for a while playing the scene of that magnificent fuck in my mind. Then I thought I hoped she was doing the same, so I kissed her.

CHAPTER 4

We didn't manage to escape Jerry and Shireen so spent some time with them next day, including lunch. Nobody talked about cocks. They turned out to be a very decent couple. He was the boss of a large business, so quite well off. He gave me his business card, as these guys do, and said if there was anything he could do for me, etc.

I thanked him, but thought we were unlikely to need the services of an industrial sludge removal contractor.

In the evening, our waiter was the five-inch one, but very pleasant and helpful, and his cock seemed quite big enough for me. Betty asked me, and I confirmed that I was enjoying the chance to hold some cocks. I am not gay, but I like them. We both do.

The next day we actually went out of the gate and had a nice cock-free time including lunch in an Italian restaurant.

When we went to book our table for the evening, the woman at the desk said that Peter had suggested we take a later time and had booked a table for us. We thought it would be nice to have him again. It was, and we both enjoyed his cock. He asked me not to pull it, and I realized he must have had customers before, so maybe it was getting sore. Sometimes you don't think about what jobs entail, and what difficulties they may have.

When he brought coffee, he spoke to us in a low voice.

"It's nearly time to close. I'll finish about half an hour after that, so I could come to your room about ten minutes later."

Betty understood, but I didn't.

"You mean to finish you off?" she whispered.

He nodded.

"Yes, no charge. I just thought you would like to. Nothing else, no charge, but you're such nice people and you gave me a big tip. You can as well do it instead of me."

Betty said OK.

While we waited, we talked but could see no ulterior motive. The hotel had customers who liked cocks. Probably most of them would have jumped at the chance.

When he came in, he asked to use the bathroom for a quick shower, and eventually appeared naked, his cock limp. He was slightly embarrassed how much we enjoyed looking at him. I guess the intimate situation with friends was very different from laying his dick on the table for paying customers.

He had a bottle of lube which the hotel provided along with soap and shampoo. He went over to Betty and offered his cock to her.

"No," she said. "This is for my husband Philip. I've done it before, he never has."

She turned to me.

"Look, darling. I would be really pleased if you could take this nice young man and his lovely cock all the way from soft to coming. And enjoy it as much as you can. I really would."

I don't know how long it took. I was trying to savour every second.

At last this great cock was jerking and ropes of sperms were going out!

The feeling was greater than any I had imagined. I was so choked, I could hardly speak.

"Thank you so much!" I gasped.

"No problem," he said.

"You don't know how much this means to us, you really don't," said Betty with tears in her eyes.

"Darling, I'm so glad you managed it at last!"

"Happy Anniversary!"

He went to clean himself up, and get dressed.

"You're only here for a few more days, right?" he said and we agreed.

"If you like, I could try to get the same table booking while you're here, and we could do the same tomorrow and the day after. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment."

Betty hugged and kissed him.

"You're a very kind boy, and some girl is going to be very lucky. I'll give you our address, and you must promise to write when you find the right one."

The next evening, when he came to offer himself at the table, we were very hesitant.

"It doesn't seem right," I said, and Betty nodded.

"We'll be seeing you later, so it seems a bit demeaning," she explained.

"Please," he said. "It's demeaning to be a servant, but it's my job. If you want me every night that's good. If you refuse me every night the boss will think there's something wrong. He'll probably replace me with Sammy Ten-inch. I'm used to it, and you'll be off soon. I rather you had a grope than lots of other people. Some even try to hurt, you know, and some are just unpleasant. If you can, try to enjoy it."

He took it out, and we treated it gently with reverence and appreciation, and it gently rose to thank us. I don't remember what we ate.

I insisted that Betty have a bit of time massaging him before I made him come.

The next night he was hesitant.

"I'm clean," he said. "I've never had disease. Would either of you like to take me in your mouth? I don't mean suck off, just in case you want to know what it feels like?"

It was obvious we were both inexperienced, perhaps even naïve.

We both tried it, soft (which was easy) and hard (which was a bit of a mouthful) and agreed it was interesting. Betty had jacked off some boys before we were married, but never sucked or fucked.

Once again, I had the privilege of taking a nice big cock to its greatest desire. I had, of course, never even touched another man's until we came to the hotel.

CHAPTER 5

All too soon it was the end of the week.

Jerry took hold of me.

"Listen buddy. If you didn't know, it's the talent contest tonight. Shireen and me will be performing. The voting is by clapping, so if you wouldn't mind giving us a big hand?"

At the dinner an announcement was made that the talent contest would take place during coffee, and performers should get ready during dessert.

"Well," said the hotel manager. "Now it's time for couples among our guests to show off their partner's cocks, and tell us why they are the best. Your appreciation would be appreciated. Loudest applause wins!"

A man and a woman came up and the man dropped his pants to show a long cock hanging down. He had a self-satisfied grin on his pudgy face.

"My boyfriend has a twelve-inch cock!" giggled the woman. There were a few claps. That appeared to be all she had to say. (And I don't think it was longer than Sammy's.)

Then there were various kinds of piercings and objects attached, a heavily tattooed one kept rigid with a cock ring and so forth.

"Any more?" said the manager, and Jerry and Shireen stood up and strode over.

"Drop your pants," she said, sharply, and he did so, to show his cock enclosed in what looked like a tiny cage.

"My husband is in a cock cage," she continued. "It is impossible for him to erect, and quite painful if it tries. He is not used to it. Every year we come for a two-week holiday in which he is exposed to the maximum erotic stimulation. Not only does he know that I often fuck other men, he sees me massaged to orgasm by the beautiful staff here every day. Most of all, everywhere he sees reminders of cocks, and how wonderful it is to erect and come. At dinner he has to handle big cocks and feel them erecting, while his own is straining against the cage. It is hard to imagine how excruciating that must be, and how utterly humiliating for him to be my slave."

"This is the cock he has given up for love of me, and to deny him while enjoying so many others gives me amazing pleasure because I am a femdom wife. And he is happy to do it. It is the best cock in the world for me."

There was a fairly stunned silence, as Jerry grinned and she kissed him on the cheek. We clapped, then others joined in, until it was clear they were the winners but far from unanimous.

"Last chance. Any more?" said the manager.

"Over here!" said Peter. Suddenly, he and Betty were propelling me towards the stage.

"No," I said. "You can't mean it. You can't make me show them!"

"No, I won't make you do anything, I never would. But just let me tell them."

She turned.

"My husband has the tiniest cock you have ever seen. It is too small to fuck me, but out of his kindness he uses a strapon."

"It is not his fault any more than it is an achievement for those who have big dicks that they are so proud of -- it just happened."

"He's not angry or envious. In fact, he likes cocks, as someone who cannot play an instrument can like music. He does not have the instrument, but he is glad to know that others are making music and wishes them joy of it, and every happiness to their partners."

"He is the kindest and most generous man I know, who does not resent what he sees here, but wishes well to all. He has been glad to be able to feel one in his hand as he has never done with his own, and share what most of you must have, a little wonder at this marvellous organ."

"I have been fucked with a cock precisely once in my life. It was wonderful, but I would not trade it for the happiness I get when he comes between my lips. That is why it is the best cock in the world even if it is the smallest."

There was a long silence then the clapping started and rose to applause.

"No doubt there!" said the manager.

"Thank you for that heart-warming insight. We would like to offer you three days free at the hotel whenever you choose."

"One week!" called out Jerry, and others started to agree.

"Yes, one week," he said quickly, before the crowd demanded two. "And can we have a big hand for our remarkable runners up?"

There was a round of applause.

"Now will you come to the bar with us?" said Jerry.

They told us that he has to control a large organization, and gets relief from being completely controlled at home. She bosses him around and uses mild punishment to remind him. Everything to do with sex is entirely her decision. They have a femdom relationship and a happy marriage.

However because of his work, there is limited time to actually discipline him properly. There can be late phone calls and things happening at the weekend. They take two weeks away and make it as intense as possible. Part of the joy for her and eventual satisfaction for him is making him suffer while appearing to be having a good time.

"It's like banging your head against the wall," he said. "It's so nice when you stop! The sex can be amazing!"

Shireen said that hearing of our situation she felt a bit guilty about depriving a cock.

"I'm sure you'll get over it," said Jerry. "She'll probably become more strict than ever. She's a natural mistress. Here's hoping, anyway!"

He handed me his card.

"Just in case you lost it."

"Look, I meant what I said about doing anything for you. It would be a privilege to pay for a couple more weeks for you."

"And if your boss won't give you the time off, I know one who will! Seriously, I'm sure we could find a place for both of you in the organization. No favors, just jobs you can do well and earn money for me."

"Excuse me," said a voice. It was Peter, and he had Ruthie with him. He took me to one side.

"I went and told Ruthie what you said, and she was anxious to see you before you left. She's through here." And he ushered us through a staff door.

"Sir," began Ruthie. I cut in.

"Phil and Betty," I said.

"Phil. Would you like me to fuck Betty before you go? I think she liked it a lot, if you would give permission. It seems a shame if that was the only one. And if you come back again, I would be glad to service her as often as you both want. I normally only fuck men, so it was actually a bit of a change. She responds so well. We could do it tonight."

"Or I could, if you prefer," said Peter.

"I'd be delighted, darling," I said to my wonderful wife.

"Sorry, boys," she said. "It's very touching of you to offer, but I meant what I said. Once was enough, and I am grateful it was so good." She got up and kissed Ruthie.

"Would you mind if my husband gave you a handjob, instead?"

After more negotiation, we went back to the room and I took Ruthie's large cock all the way, while Betty did the same for Peter.

We agreed the Cock Hotel had been a wonderful experience.

CHAPTER 6

I'm just an ordinary straight guy. Average physique and looks (though Betty is kind enough to say I'm good looking, I know I'm no dreamboat.). I'm attracted to women, not men. I have balls. I can ejaculate. I just have too tiny a cock to penetrate her. Yet she chose me above the men she could have had. I think she saved my life.

I couldn't help wondering what other guys were like. And turned to the completely unreliable source of information on sex -- porn. I liked the women, but was fascinated by the men and their cocks. What it must be like to be like that?

We looked at porn together. She's a normal woman. Naturally it must have appealed to her to see these musclemen with big cocks. And of course she looked at and commented on the women.

It made us both very hot, until she sucked me off and I fingered her. Later I learned cunnilingus and eventually persuaded her to let us buy a strapon. She insisted on quite a small dildo.

I guess it's a bit like watching an action film. Part of the enjoyment is empathizing with the hero. Somehow you are the one doing the impressive physical stuff, coming out with the smart quips and giving the bad guys their just deserts.

It must be like that with most people looking at porn.

So when I actually got to hold a real cock and make it come, somehow I could imagine that was my big cock in my hand.

It's probably not true, but I always felt that the pleasure must increase with the size. All that cock to fondle, how fantastic it must be to have so much meat to pleasure! And to come all the way through that long tube! Magnificent!

I wonder how many men actually felt the same with the cocks on the table?

The special massage with Ruth was different.

Betty said she was happy with the strapon, but I had always felt a cunt really deserves a cock, and had fantasized about getting a man to do it. It was so wonderful to see it at last! Though I really would have liked her to have been fucked again, as Ruthie and Peter offered.

Jerry did in fact find jobs for us and we moved to his city. Industrial sludge removal involved a lot of organization and administration, and fortunately we worked in offices rather than with vacuum trucks and chemical disposal sites. We didn't see him usually at work, because he was out dealing with all sorts of people. However we sometimes visited for dinner.

I wasn't sure what I had imagined, but her control seemed very mild. He just left all domestic decisions to her and would do exactly what he was told. They had a paddle and what looked like a small and inoffensive slapping device but was apparently safe but effective for chastising his balls. It hurts more than you would think, apparently. When we were there, he just did everything such as serving and clearing up. They said the cage was the most extreme thing they did and only once a year.

"If a man wears it for too long the cock shrinks and ultimately becomes unable to perform," Shireen explained, so we don't want that, just some discomfort for a while."

"By the end of two weeks it is getting to be comfortable for him, so it comes off again. Then next year I make sure he gets a lot of sex before we go so that he appreciates the difference. Then nothing for a week so it's all built up and he's getting really randy. Then the cage and the frustration."

"Wicked, aren't I?" she said with a smile.

As they say, whatever turns you on!

When holiday time came around again, we all travelled together in Jerry's car, guys in the front, girls at the back.

"I'm wearing a cock cage now," he told me. "Before, she tried to get me excited then put the cage on at the hotel to frustrate me. It may be something to do with you guys. I've been caged for a week, which was sometimes damned inconvenient at work. But she says I should be free at the hotel to enjoy everything. Maybe that'll be nice. This domination thing isn't just about pain, you know. There's quite a lot of control in giving a guy plenty of pleasure, so why not switch it around?"

We were given adjacent rooms, top price, with a connecting door. Part of it was our free week, with Jerry paying the difference. Having unpacked we went for lunch.

"The beast is out of its cage!" was the first thing Jerry said.

"I've never really been keen on physical restraint," Shireen explained. "In a sense, it's cheating if he only obeys me because he has to. I think we're reaching a new and deeper stage in our relationship."

There was a message for us from Peter. Nearly all the waiters wanted to offer me their cocks at table, and most would be glad to be jacked off, if I wanted. He had arranged a rota for this, if we wished. He apologized that he had been promoted, and would not be part of the phallic course on the table. He also had a fiancée now, and would prefer not to be jacked off. However, both the masseuses were available for anything we wanted.

We had a walk around and eventually ended up by the massage parlour. When she was free, Ruthie came out to see us, and kissed us both.

"You look even prettier than I remember!" said Betty, and they went into a quick technical discussion of hair and makeup.

"So would you like a massage like before, after we close up?" Ruthie inquired.

"Yes, I'd like a massage, but no, not like before. I've never had a body massage, and I think you said you can do them."

"I would love to! Every day, if you like. I am fully qualified, but I don't get much chance to use it!"

We arranged to come back after the parlour's closing time and before dinner.

Betty thought it was wonderful, and yes, she would like it each day. Ruthie refused payment, though she was entitled to it.

For dinner, we were at a table for four. Shireen had changed and so had Jerry. He was wearing makeup and a white dress with a close-fitting skirt! There was just a slight mound from his cock.

Shireen introduced him as Jenny, her maid.

Without thinking, I said "Is the cock cage back?"

"What a strange question!" said Shireen. "Jenny's a girl. She doesn't have a cock, so why would we need a cage? We neither have one, that's why we've come here to see cocks, and enjoy them together."

"But, er..." I began, but fortunately stopped my thoughts. Any erection would be visible.

She ignored me.

"Jenny and I were talking in our room. She wondered if she might get too excited, and I told her that she should control herself. She should certainly not masturbate because nice girls never do. And she knows that if she messes her panties she will be punished."

She gave a big smile, and kissed Jenny on the cheek.

"Just think, two weeks of girl time together! And all those lovely cocks getting nice and stiff!"

For the phallic courses we had Sammy Ten-Inch, who was a very polite young man (at least to us.) Its dark magnificence laid out on the white tablecloth was something to see. Swelling in our hands was exciting. There was room enough for both of us to enjoy his erection at the same time.

"I think you're a wonderful couple," he said, "and I'll join you after coffee".

Shireen and Jenny had an eight-inch. Shireen was teasing him unmercifully.

"Oh, aren't these splendid!"

"Oh, Jenny, doesn't that feel good?"

"It must be nice for a man to feel his cock getting big and hard, don't you think? I would almost envy him."

"I think they're quite charming when they come, don't you?"