Cock Hotel Pt. 02

Story Info
The cock lovers have more intimate pleasures.
8.1k words
4
5.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7

The following year there was a surprise at the hotel. As we checked in, Shireen and 'Jenny' were joined by a young man called Robert.

Shireen invited us into their room and explained. Our room had one bed, theirs had two. I wondered where Robert would sleep. It turned out to be with her.

"Robert is our guest, not one of the staff, so we can have sex together. He is clean, and only 19, so his hormones are raging. This week, Jenny is going to learn how to be a good cocksucker. I am sure with all the stimulation he will get many erections and it will be Jenny's job to deal with them all."

'Jenny' had her mouth open. It was obviously news to her.

"Yes, Jenny, I can see you're eager, but not in public please," Shireen admonished her.

"Anyway, he's not ready, but I'm sure he will be soon enough."

Robert looked a bit nervous, I thought.

Anyway, she was right. It didn't take long as she gave him the tour.

It looked like a very impressive boner, and Shireen excused the three of them so that Jenny could have her first experience.

We decided that as it was a nice day, we would go out into the town and have lunch in the Italian restaurant.

"Shireen can dominate her husband, but she doesn't have to control us," Betty said.

We had a nice day, and Betty had a proper massage from Ruthie.

We only met the others at the dinner table.

Apparently Jenny had been a bit messy in the morning, but had managed all her dessert after lunch, and was looking forward to the next one. According to Shireen, that is.

It seemed that Robert was not some regular escort, just a young man needing money for college.

Unlike last year, the waiters did not offer their cocks as an after hours service, and there was no way we would ask. I guess they assumed that Robert was there for that purpose, which was a bit of a disappointment. Sammy Ten-Inch wasn't there; the largest they had was nine inches.

As the week wore on, I was a bit sorry for Robert. Shireen was obviously having a great time, dominating the two men. They both had to do exactly what she told them: Jerry because that was their bag, and Robert because he needed the money. I guess it must be weird having someone forced to suck you off, and being expected to get it up just to humiliate the other person. Maybe the hotel helped him.

She tried to dominate us (and would have succeeded with me) but Betty stood up to her, in a sweet female way. I think she would have gone along with Jerry, because I did and because he was our boss, but she didn't have to with Shireen. Which meant we didn't have to be with them all the time.

It was better without them, but Betty said Shireen needed an audience, and they had been good to us, so we should be there most of the time.

Betty actually had a lot of entertainment from watching other people in this unusual environment. The gay couples, the women out for a laugh, and couples like us.

It was Thursday of the first week and we were at dinner. A staff member came apologetically and said Shireen's husband should switch on his cellphone outside the room to take an urgent message.

At once, 'Jenny' dropped the cock he was holding, pulled his phone from his purse and and walked away as quickly as he could in high heels.

"Sorry, guys, we gotta go," he said, returning a few minutes later, speaking as Jerry.

"Should just be a couple of days."

"Come on Shireen, and make it snappy!"

Femdom was obviously off.

Shireen held her forefinger up to Robert.

"Robert, Betty is your mistress till we get back."

She turned to us.

"He's paid for, and he's bi, so use him any way you want. Ciao!"

We were all three a bit dazed.

After the meal we went to the bar, and I wondered what the problem was.

Robert said that Jerry had his phone off as the hotel required, but called in for an update each day just after the lunchtime cocksucking, so he heard something of the conversations.

The last one had mentioned "those bastards from the EPA". There was also some tax issue, and a contract dispute.

Robert turned out to be a very pleasant young man. He said there were some interesting places nearby he'd like to visit and Betty suggested he take us there while Shireen and Jerry were away, which brought a big smile to his face.

Then we went to our room and were surprised when he came in as well.

"Aren't you going to your room?" I said.

"Don't you want me, Mistress Betty?" he answered with a puzzled face.

"I'm here for your service."

"Oh no," she laughed.

"We're not like that. I don't do femdom. You just do what you want till Shireen gets back. You're just a guest in the hotel, like us. It'd be nice to visit places as friends, but do what you want."

"OK," he said, "thanks," and turned to go.

He was half way out of the door when he turned and came back in, closing it behind him.

"Actually, I'm going to jerk off anyway, so if you want to do anything with my cock you can. It's better when someone else does it."

I looked at my darling wife.

"Well, since you put it like that, but only as friends, understand?" she said.

"Oh yeah, that'd be great. Much better than being bossed around."

Of course Betty insisted it was me, but she said she really enjoyed seeing this healthy young man naked and coming with his cock in my hand. I did as well.

Afterwards he talked some more. Telling us about the places we were going to visit and a bit more about himself. He was actually at the local college, which is not far from our home (and is how Shireen found him) but had come to the hotel by coach, as she had arranged. She had given him half the money before, and promised the rest after, if he did a good job. The main requirement was an unattached and clean young man willing to be sucked off and to fuck another man. Obviously he had to get a test, and another just before travelling.

He was attracted to men and women, so he said it was nice to go to bed with Shireen and kiss and grope her.

"I would have liked to fuck her," he said, "but of course all my erections were for Jenny to deal with."

"Isn't Shireen a bit old?" Betty said.

"No, she's OK. She's a woman, so tits and ass. She's OK, but you're better, of course. I mean to look at, and as a person."

Betty blushed, but he was obviously right. (Later she said it was good that Robert appreciated older women like Shireen, who could be just as sexy.)

"Next week I'm supposed to fuck Jenny, but she doesn't know that yet."

We neither of us said anything.

I thought how much better it would be if he fucked Betty instead. I was sure she found him attractive, and it sounded as if he liked her.

I guess our silence seemed more significant than it was.

He stood up.

"I'd better be going. What time do you want me in the morning?"

"How about breakfast at 7.30?" I suggested.

"So do you want me to come here at seven? Or will you come to my room?"

Betty understood before I did.

"Oh no, you don't have to provide that service for us. Just do yourself, if you want to. We'll see you at breakfast, and then you can show us that historic building."

"What a nice young man," she said after he had left.

We just hugged and kissed in bed. That was enough.

But then I was thinking about seeing Betty sucking him off, and being fucked.

She must have sensed something, because she patted my groin, then sleepily sucked off my little erection.

"I love you, darling," I said.

"Mmm" she answered.

CHAPTER 8

Robert was waiting for us at breakfast, and mentioned a couple of other places we could visit.

When we were just outside our rooms, he stopped.

"I didn't jerk myself off this morning," he whispered.

"Are you sure you don't want to do it? Otherwise I'll do it now."

"Oh, go on, darling!" I said and she didn't refuse too much.

How glad I was to see her massaging a proper cock! And my hopes were realised when she covered the knob with her mouth and sucked him in and out till he came. I could see it was even better than when I had jacked him off, as he shook with pleasure.

"Oh God, Betty! You're so good!" he said, and I swelled with pride for my wonderful wife.

She came over and quickly kissed me, and I was surprised at the slime going into my mouth. She kept out lips together until I swallowed. It was weird.

He went off to his room and we both cleaned our teeth.

"You've swallowed a man's sperms," she said.

"So next time you can do it directly. I'm dying to see it."

When we were ready we knocked on the door and he joined us going downstairs.

The hotel had arranged a hire car which was waiting for us, so I followed Robert's directions until we came to an obviously old and slightly peculiar looking house. It was as interesting as promised with a secret hiding place, and some other unusual things, which a charming lady explained to us, quite wittily. It also had had some part in American history over the years, with various famous people and important documents.

We had lunch in a salad bar and then walked around the gardens he had mentioned, which were lovely. I got a text from Jerry saying he would be back on Tuesday. Nobody said so, there and then, but we were all three pleased to have an extra couple of days.

As we chatted he told us that he was majoring in chemistry so had found a position as an intern our company's labs. Shireen had spotted him and eventually persuaded him.

"I didn't want to feel like a whore," he said, "but the money would be very useful. And I like fucking men and having them suck me off. I'm not going to make a habit of it."

"I mean make a habit of doing it for money," he added with an embarrassed laugh.

"I do mean to make a habit of fucking and being sucked off!"

Back at the hotel, we agreed to come to his room in half an hour after we had freshened up.

I knew I wanted it. To take a cock coming in my mouth.

I guess for many people it will seem uniportant, but I was in my thirties when I finally held a proper cock for the first time. I had the privilege of making a few cocks come in my hand at the hotel. To feel Ruthie's knob in my mouth was a totally different way of appreciating it. Now my darling wife had cleverly passed cum to me, so there was no reason not to actually take it directly.

Obviously I had neither Betty's experience or talent. But I stroked and loved it with my lips and tongue until it burst the strange liquid into my mouth, as I felt it pulsing and Robert thrusting in my hand.

It wasn't so much a sexy experience as a transcendental one. Fully appreciating the magnificence of a cock performing its true purpose, with the signs of the ecstacy of the owner.

So wonderful and satisfying.

I thanked both of them, and I think Robert was a bit touched by my gratitude.

He touched my head gently, and said "You can do it again later. And tomorrow."

When he had gone back to his room to get ready, Betty hugged and kissed me and said she was so glad it had gone so well.

"To think 'Jenny' was being forced to do this as some kind of punishment!" I said, and she laughed.

"Now you and I both understand something. Just remember that I don't love Robert, but I do love you and it's so much better when it's yours."

I didn't argue, of course, but in my head I thought a proper size one must be better.

At dinner I was entirely happy with a five-inch and six-inch, and thinking how good it would feel if I could just suck them off now!

So when Robert suggested we skip dessert, I agreed, and was glad to see from his pants that he was ready as well.

Back in his room, I was about to dive in, when Betty stopped me and demonstrated a bit. I followed as well as I could, and she gave me a bit of coaching. Robert loved it! I was so happy to be pleasing this cock, and delighted when he gasped "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Almost as soon as we had finished, Betty ushered me back to our room next door and pulled down my pants. I hadn't washed my cock since I had pissed, but decided not to mention it as she flung her mouth onto me.

I just stood there as she gave me a wonderful sucking off. I guess we were both already pretty hyped up!

But that wasn't the end.

She went straight to the drawer with the strapon, and handed it to me.

"For chrissakes, fuck me!" she said, and I hurried to oblige as she took off her skirt and panties, which were sopping wet, and laid down.

I entered carefully, and began to make love to her, but that wasn't what she wanted.

"Harder!" she said. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

It didn't take long to bring her to orgasm, and I paused as I usually did.

"Don't stop!" she gasped, and I carried on.

She was quivering and rolling her head around with her eyes closed, and then went into another orgasm. I continued fucking slowly as she came down from it.

"Like that," she whispered, so I carried on.

She opened her eyes and gazed at me with a look of pure love as I gently filled her.

"I love you," she said in a while.

"That'll do."

"For now," she added as I pulled out.

CHAPTER 9

I slept like a log.

"Wake up sleepyhead," came the voice and a kiss.

Betty was nearly dressed.

"Use the bathroom, and be quick about it, we have a breakfast appointment."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but needed a piss, so went.

"Wash your face and clean your teeth," she called.

"What's the hurry?" I asked.

"There's a stiff cock next door, and I don't want him taking care of it himself."

"We've been texting," she explained, without me asking.

She re-combed my hair, because I never do it to her satisfaction when we go out. My pants and a fresh top were ready.

"Slippers will do, it's only next door," she told me.

"Oh, I'm not ready yet, so it's just you boys. You don't have to hurry back, I'll be a while."

Women do take time with makeup and hair.

Robert had obviously showered, and was waiting in a hotel dressing gown, watching the morning weather forecast on TV. He switched it off and opened his gown, then just sat there expectantly.

I was going to say "What do you want me to do?" but as I spoke, he put his finger to his lips to tell me not to speak.

His cock was not hard. (But then the weather forecast is not very exciting.)

I knew what I had to do, and knelt down to take his knob in my mouth. Almost immediately it began to grow, as I tried to suck and lick as Betty said. It was good to feel it swelling and getting more rigid.

I couldn't take it all in and started moving my head backwards and forwards, till he put his hand gently on my face and pushed me back. He then got up and went to lie on the bed, pointing to the dispenser of lube.

I put some on my hand and stroked his shaft, then put my mouth back on the beautiful knob.

"Mmm," was all he said as he closed his eyes.

I was an amateur, but an enthusiastic one. I just did what I thought would be nice, stroking up and down or rotating my hand while licking and sucking his knob. It occurred to me to fondle his balls with my other hand, which he seemed to like.

I could feel him tensing and stretching with the pleasure of it all. Then slowly I could feel his excitement mount until he was bucking as he shot welcome sperms into my mouth, and groaned with pleasure. When he had finished, I slowly moved my thumb up the tube to get the last of the cum out, and touched the slit with my tongue to get it. He gasped and almost sat up. Betty told me it can be super sensitive at this time, so I just waited and tried to swallow the rest of the cum down.

"Thanks," he said eventually. "That was great. I'll see you at breakfast."

I said I wanted a word, so waited while he had a piss and cleaned himself. As he started to get dressed, he said "I really hope Jenny doesn't come back," and chuckled.

"Me too," I said.

But Jenny was coming back, and we didn't have much time before she would be sucking him off. Or being fucked by him if Shireen lived up to her promise.

"Robert, would you like to fuck my wife?"

He looked startled, and paused with his pants half on.

"How do you mean?"

"You say you like women as well as men. If she offered, would you fuck her?"

He took a moment, then his puzzled face lit up.

"You bet!"

I told him I couldn't, but she had been fucked once and liked it, so more than almost anything in the world I wanted her to have it again. But she was reluctant, saying once was enough. Could we persuade her between the two of us?

He frowned. Well, it was an odd situation.

"So your wife doesn't want to be fucked because you can't. But you really want her to be. It would be a favour to you if I did?"

"Look, I don't want to do anything to upset either of you, because you're such lovely people. But I'll think about it, and let you know if I have any ideas."

I thanked him, and went back to our room, where Betty was nearly ready.

"How was it, darling?" she asked.

"Did you get a lovely mouthful?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I did. And I love you so much."

"Don't mess my makeup or hair!" she said, as I made to hug and kiss her. She turned her cheek and I gave it a peck.

When she was satisfied with her appearance we went downstairs where Robert was already seated with a coffee. It was a pleasant leisurely breakfast. Robert wanted to visit an industrial site, something to do with the early chemical industry, which didn't appeal to us, so we arranged to meet in his room at two to take care of his cock.

We strolled around observing people and chatting till we needed to go to the bathroom, so went back to our room. Betty went first, of course.

When I came out, she was wearing the strapon, so I went back in and prepared myself. Cleaned and lubricated I came out.

"We haven't done it for a while," she said as she mounted me.

"I think you need it. I certainly do!"

It was good. Just us. A married couple having a fuck in the only way we could. And actually it's really pleasant. It's not just the idea, it's rubbing my prostate. Actual sexual pleasure.

"Shame it's not a real cock," she said, a little breathless.

"It's you, that's all that matters," I said just enjoying the loving and the feelings deep inside.

When she'd had enough we quickly cleaned up then hugged and kissed in bed. I kissed and held her boobs, but she directed me away from her pussy. I think the strapon gives it enough stimulation.

We cuddled and half dozed (or at least I did) till it was nearly lunchtime. We didn't see Robert, so went to his room as arranged.

I decided to take the bull by the horns.

"Listen, both of you. I've something important to say."

"Wait a minute," Betty interrupted, "let me say something first!"

"It's OK," said Robert, spreading his hands in a calm down gesture.

"You're both going to say the same thing, and you're going to ask me, and I'm going to say yes."

We looked at each other, frowning.

"You're both desperate to see the other fucked by a real cock, and if you ask me, you're both being a bit silly in refusing. Yes I would very much like to fuck Betty, and yes, I'd be glad to fuck Phil. And you know that Jenny is coming back so today is the last chance."

Betty turned to me.

"You really want to see me fucked again?"

"It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life," I said. "You don't know how much I've wanted it."

"And I've wanted to see you with a real cock ever since we got the strapon, but there's never been the opportunity, and every time I mention it, you say no, you just want me, so do it for my sake, love, just this once!"

We hugged each other, then turned to Robert.

"Betty's been texting me, and Phil told me this morning," he explained

"Now let me tell you my secret."

He blushed.

"I've never fucked anyone."

"Really? But you said you liked fucking men?" I said.

"I would, but I've never found someone. It isn't as easy as the media make it. And I would have fucked Shireen if she'd let me, but Betty's so much more attractive."