Cock Hotel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Betty, since you're the one with the experience, would you be my first? I'm sure I'll manage you after dinner, Phil."

She smilingly agreed. She'd only had a cock once, but knew how to enjoy the strapon. He had a condom, but she told him it wasn't needed.

It wasn't at all like with Ruthie, who was an expert, serving my wife skillfully.

It was a woman initiating a young man with such kindness and encouragement until he became the strong male totally immersed in fucking and coming as deep in her as he could.

It was very touching, and I loved Betty for her tenderness and the way she gave herself up to the experience. When he moved away, her pussy was open and a little trickle of white came out. Almost in wonder I touched it. She had been properly fucked for the first (and what would probably be the only) time in her life.

I wasn't jealous, I was glad for them both, and happy that it had happened.

I don't remember what we did, if anything, that afternoon. Or even much about the dinner. We fondled some cocks, and my mind switched between each of them in me and in Betty.

She remarked it would be useful for Robert to have done it at least one ass before he took Jenny's virginity. And where both were willing.

This time Betty really was the experienced one having used the strapon so many times. She told Robert that my ass was generally clean, so he agreed to go without a condom. She made sure he was fully hard with her hand and mouth before applying a last bit of lube and he went it.

"Oh, this is good," he said after a few strokes.

It was similar in many ways to the strapon. But different. It seemed to fit better. Afterwards Betty told me that he was thrusting differently from her. Like a man, in fact, and I realized that had been true.

There was no doubt there was a thrill to the fact that it was a real cock. I didn't love the person who was fucking me, but I did love the person who was watching, and there was an extra thrill in that, knowing that she had wanted it.

Then of course, the finish, which the strapon could never provide. Not so much the cum, but the feeling of the cock and balls and the man behind them. All the while my tiny cock was dribbling with delight.

It was a fantastic experience!

Including the trickle from my open hole afterwards, which Betty later told me had been an emotional moment for her.

And afterwards, when we had cleaned up, Robert had something to say.

"I got my wish. Jenny isn't coming back. Shireen texted me this morning to say the business problem was taking longer than expected, so you should get yourselves home."

"Until then..."

For the next three days, Robert fucked each of us, and one of us sucked him off each day. I think we appreciated our phallic dinners even more. It was all about cock, and we were all appreciating this marvellous organ in our different ways.

On Saturday I hired a car and drove the three of us home, taking Robert to his college accommodation to get ready for the start of term.

CHAPTER 10

Back at work, we discovered there had been a pollution incident and our company, though not yet proven to be at fault, was definitely involved, and remediation costs were likely to be high.

Jerry was far too busy, but Shireen saw us and told us that everyone's jobs were on the line, but more immediately she was worried about Jerry's stress levels. There just wasn't time for him to relax under her total control and forget about everything with her humiliations and punishments.

I began to see what a loving relationship it was.

The problem was still ongoing by half term when Robert came to see us, with some good news.

He had a boyfriend!

He assured us that they were practicing safe sex, but thanked us for helping him have the confidence to approach this man he had been attracted to for a while.

However, since his boyfriend was away, and he was here, would I like him to fuck Betty again?

She told him sorry, as she was on her period, but she would be delighted if he could fuck me instead.

He hesitated, which showed he cared for the boy, so I offered to suck him off.

"Sorry, that seems too personal. We haven't done it yet, because we aren't quite sure, you know, you do have to be careful. And because..."

He trailed off and shrugged. Betty later translated this as "because we're not sure of the relationship just yet."

I understood what he meant by being more personal than fucking with a condom. And he couldn't be absolutely certain that his boyfriend was clean.

However didn't take too long for him to overcome his hesitation about fucking me, and we could both tell the difference his confidence and practice made. As Betty observed it was a proper man's ramming, and just what she had always wanted to see.

I hadn't realized how much this fantasy had been on her mind. So it was double enjoyment, for me, experiencing what a vigorous cock inside you feels like, and to know it excited her.

After Christmas, he moved in with us!

It was Betty's idea. It would save him money, so he wouldn't have to have a job to make ends meet.

We had the room, and we liked him. We weren't quite old enough to be his parents, but as we never would be parents, I suppose we treated him a bit like a son, being pleased with his progress at college, encouraging him to study, and meeting his boyfriend.

On the other hand, the mother-son relationship would have been incest!

He and his boyfriend were now fucking and sucking, so he would not do anything with me.

I guess he rationalized things that with a woman it wasn't really cheating, as it would have been with a man. And his cock came up every morning, so being jacked or sucked off by the landlady was just convenenient. I would have gladly helped, but was glad to know that it was going on, thinking about the cock and the woman serving it.

One evening he had been studying hard and Betty asked him if a handjob would help him to get to sleep. He said he could really do with a fuck, and she said OK.

She came and told me, but said it should be private, which I respected.

After that, he fucked her at least once every week.

She always sucked me off afterwards, and accepted that I was genuinely happy for it to happen.

He had a relationship with his boyfriend which included sex. But it was different with Betty: he had sex but not a relationship, because she was devoted to me.

He and his boyfriend were sensible. They had different majors, so were not distracted in class. They jacked each other off when they could during the day, and had an evening together two or three times a week. Others were dedicated to study.

I stopped using the strapon on her. I think it had always been a substitute, both of us thinking that it ought to be used rather than enjoying it quite as much as we pretended for the other.

But when Robert was away with his boyfriend, she sometimes used it on me and talked about what a good ramming he was giving or getting, and I remembered his cock but also the love she was expressing to me.

At Easter we still had jobs, thankfully, though they company was not out of the woods.

Robert went home to see his parents, and we went to a wedding.

It was Ruthie, and at the Cock Hotel!

It wasn't a legal wedding as she and her partner were both men, but it was held in a similar way.

Ruthie was stunning as a bride in white, being even taller in her heels. The dress showed off her great boobs and emphasised rather than hid her male parts: covered but clearly there. She managed to make sure she had a boner when she said "I do".

The groom was quite a handsome man, a bit older than us, with a neatly trimmed beard. It looked as if he worked out and his pants were also well filled. We were glad for Ruthie.

Some of the shemale staff made lovely bridesmaids, and the men generally had tight pants.

It was actually a very beautiful ceremony, with lovely clothes and nice people. There was just one photographer for the wedding itself, and no other photographs allowed, so no-one was photographed who didn't want to be.

Of course all the catering and serving was done in house, and we were two of the few outsiders.

The reception was a 'no photographs' area, like the rest of the hotel.

So when the waiters took off their pants to serve, everyone was amused.

The cake had what I think were molds of the cocks of the bride and groom in pink icing. One was bigger than the other, but I don't know which.

Everyone who kissed the bride also held her cock for a moment. Quite a few did the same to her husband, but we didn't know him, so just gave him our congratulations.

Ruthie told us how glad she was that we had been able to attend.

After the meal and speeches people socialized with drinks.

We were approached by Sammy Ten-Inch, who told us his name was actually Samson Teniche, and how grateful he was to us. He had left and was now working and studying at night, in order to be known by what he did rather than what was.

"But for old times' sake," he said, dropping his pants and getting his cock and balls out!

He produced some lube and applied it.

"Go on, you know you want to!" he said, and Betty took it tentatively.

"Both of you!" he said. There was certainly enough room.

The crowd gave us space, and we massaged him until he spurted quite a lot, and everyone clapped.

"By the way," he added, "it's not more than nine and a half."

A few more cocks were soon on display, and before long two of the bridesmaids were in nothing but high heels, glad to show their shemale credentials. They were the receptionists -- very attractive women, but rightly proud of their cocks.

I don't know if it was planned, or improvised, but soon some more handjobs were on open display and openly admired. The two receptionists did each other in a very sensuous performance.

There was a lot of sperm dropped on the floor and we admired some impressive jets. The guests were mostly hotel staff, so someone always quickly wiped it up so that people didn't slip.

We were surprised when Peter's wife (a lovely girl in a glamorous dress) dragged him to the middle and took his cock out of his pants. Betty said she was demonstrating ownership as she carefully massaged him until he was just about to come, then finished him off into her mouth.

"My cock, sperms only for me!" was the message, according to Betty.

When it seemed that there were no more sperms to be dropped, there was respectful silence when two older men went to the microphone and and tapped on it. One was taller, grey hair and neatly trimmed beard, possibly 70 or so, and had acted as father of the bride. The other was also grey haired but no beard, and an earring, probably a bit younger, and had acted as best man. Both were in immaculate suits. I vaguely remembered seeing them in previous years, and thought they were just a gay couple on holiday, but guessed they were the owners. They held hands for a moment then the taller one began.

"For the benefit of our guests staying overnight, breakfast will be served as usual 7.30 till 10. However the swimming pool, massage parlour and other facilities will not operate, though the shop will be open for last minute purchases. You are asked to sign out by 11, as the hotel will be closing for good at 12."

He paused, and looked at his partner. The staff all knew, of course, and I expect many of the guests, but Ruthie had just invited us to the wedding.

"As the staff will know, this has been a labour of love, rather than just a business venture."

"Cyrus and I have always loved cocks -- each other's of course, but cocks in general. We had enough money to collect some artwork from cultures which openly celebrated them, and thought to open an art gallery, until Cyrus had the idea of a hotel."

"Though never profitable, in both our minds it has been a tremendous success. Now the money has gone, I hope you share our satisfaction in how much the magnificence of the cock has been shared, and the unique pleasure you have given to so many people."

"We want to pay tribute to our dedicated staff, both front of house and behind. We had little idea beyond the décor, and thank the group who first came with the idea of the phallic courses at dinner. And thanks to all those who have put their precious cocks in the hands of strangers. I am sure you know how much this was appreciated both by the guests and we two."

"Thanks also to our beautiful and efficient shemales. No-one has been here solely because they have a cock, however impressive. You have all worked to the highest standards of the hospitality industry, and we hope you will be able to continue in other places."

He was starting to choke, so Cyrus took over.

"Thank you, Brian, darling."

"Our kitchen staff, gardners and maintenance have worked beyond the call of duty to maintain a cock-filled environment for the delight of our guests. We value every one."

"I'm sorry, I'm getting a bit tearful, myself!" he said, wiping his eyes, then blowing his nose.

"Finally, we want to thank you for the final celebration of cocks coming you have put on tonight. It was a big surprise, but a lovely one we will always remember. We wish you all the joy of many erections and ejaculations."

It seemed he couldn't continue, so a round of applause brought the evening to an end, apart from the last waltz being played for those who wished. As cleaning up began, we said goodbye to those we knew and went to our room.

It was bought by a chain hotel, which sold off or destroyed the artwork and special features. We spent a night there and were disappointed at the bland corporate style. The only thing which remained was the swimming pool. The clock fountain was gone, but it still had the same shape with a rounded end and two round jacuzzi pools. I wonder how many people notice?

CHAPTER 11

Robert's first boyfriend did not last for ever, but he had the confidence to carry on. By the end of his sophomore year he had fucked four boys and two girls! He assured us it was always with a condom, and no oral, so he carried on with us from time to time, including sucking off.

In the summer he again had a job in our labs, and looked at the problem which had nearly finished the company.

He stayed with us, and his cock was enjoyed by all.

I loved it when Betty was fucked, especially when I could watch, which we were now comfortable with. She also loved seeing me fucked, but I think we had different reasons.

I was so glad to see the woman I loved getting the defining act between a woman and a man and enjoying it. I knew she would never leave me, and got her to understand that the more she enjoyed it the better for me. I was so glad that someone did it when I could not.

On the other hand, she just found two men having sex really hot! The fact that it excited her was the best thing for me. Yes a cock was better than the strapon, but not so much that I would have done it otherwise. I always loved her with my mouth afterwards. She was so juicy and came so easily!

In his senior year it seemed that casual sex was the thing. Various girls and boys, but no real relationships or breakups to distract from studies. And always safe sex, so no sucking.

So it was back for Betty and me to suck or be fucked as the occasion arose, not as often as in the summer, but still glad to do so!

He managed to parlay his work at our company into a senior year project at college which did very well.

He was really managing work-life balance!

Best of all, he develped a method of using one waste to neutralize another which impressed Jerry, who offered him a job on graduation on a good salary. The company was trying to move from being a 'suck and dump' service (as he put it) to being one with responsible and economic chemical treatment service, with the blessings of the EPA.

After his last exam Robert fucked both of us, of course, and then we had a talk.

"I don't know how to say this," he began, "but I don't want to move out."

"I'd rather stay here permanently while I develop my career."

"But we're too old," said Betty. "You want to set up home with someone your own age -- boy or girl, whichever."

"That's it," he replied, "I don't want one or the other. I really am bisexual -- I want both. And most of all I want you. I've been around a bit and it's been fun, but it's always best coming home to you. And it's great to see how much you love each other, and you're pleased when they fuck."

He had tears in his eyes.

"It's not just the sex for me. It's the feeling that you are sharing my cock, and I am so happy for you as a couple. I just wish it would never end."

So Robert became part of our life.

There is our private lovemaking where we do oral on each other. And then our shared enjoyment of Robert's lovely cock, making it come in three ways and most days, usually twice. He does not come, except with us. He's actually become a lot more skilled in how to please us as well as himself, but basically we both enjoy a good masculine ramming!

At weekends I was sometimes happy to see Betty fucked three times in one day!

But we actually made him come five times in one day by handjobs. He said that was enough, but I expect we'll try for six some time.

That Summer there was no Cock Hotel, so Shireen had to find another way to punish and humiliate her husband. We don't know the details, but think it was some femdom sharing of slaves, so not for us!

Anyway, we had other things to consider.

Betty was pregnant.

It was one of those things I had never thought about. Because we didn't fuck I never knew about her periods. She hid them, as women do. So I didn't know when they stopped. And because I wasn't capable, I never thought about contraception.

When she Robert first fucked her, she said a condom wasn't necessary and I just assumed she had taken care of things without thinking about how she had.

"I'm sorry," she said, when she told me of the pregnancy, and I asked about this.

"It was a spur of the moment thing. I was just so desperate to have one proper fuck in my life I decided to chance it. I thought my fertility must be declining and there's only a small chance of catching from a single time."

"But afterwards I went along with it. I thought if a baby came along, I wouldn't mind. Then as the months went on, I was more and more disappointed, and thought I was probably past it. The first missed period could mean nothing or the menopause a bit early, but after the second I had to check."

"You seem pretty pleased, so I'm sorry if I wasn't honest with you."

"I love you, and I'll love our baby," I said.

"I was just thoughtless in accepting we wouldn't have children. We could have done something about it."

"We did," she said.

Robert was a bit stunned, but overall pleased and really grew to the idea. I said we could register the birth with me as the father, but he decided it should be him.

Having gone through the trauma of coming out as gay, he was glad to tell his parents they would actually be grandparents, having acted as a sperm donor for us. Which was true, of course.

He is living with us just to be with the child, so far as they know.

We had a lovely little boy. And there is no doubt that Robert is no longer a lodger but a welcome part of our marriage.

Betty is taking a couple of years off work, maybe more if we decide to have another. Robert pays his way now he's working. Not rent, just a member of the household.

She decided she did not want to be fucked for the last part of the pregnancy, but Robert was allowed to cuddle her in bed sometimes to appreciate a woman in this condition which he had caused. He said it was a pleasure and a privilege.

Naturally she sucked him off each time.

And she doesn't want to be fucked yet, though she is looking forward to it in due course.