Cock Hotel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She says she wants to try the strapon on him eventually. I have no interest in doing that with him.

Now she's focused on our baby son, so just gives him an occasional handjob.

So it's just been me he's fucked for more than six months. (Handjobs and sucking as well, of course.)

With his experience and Betty's enthusiastic encouragement we tried different positions. Not only for fucking but for handjobs and sucking. Him on his hands and knees and me milking him like a cow. Or same with me lying underneath to take the milk into my mouth. (Betty liked to see it shoot on my face!) Or being behind and reaching between his legs to jerk him off. I l actually iked doing the handjobs in different ways -- appreciating the cock in all directions!

I wasn't so keen on the different ways for fucking, though Betty was interested. One strange way was where I had my shoulders on the floor and my ass up against the bed so he fucked me downwards. Betty was very entertained, but I found it awkward.

And several ways face to face.

I wouldn't let him handle my cock as a gay couple would do, but he would touch my body and face affectionately, and sometimes hold me in his arms and kiss me while gently thrusting in.

But there was a problem.

He is bisexual, but we're not.

He's a man and Betty finds him sexually attractive, so it's natural for her to put her arms around him, kiss him, and even stroke his face afterwards. That seems all right to me, in fact it's better if they do kiss. She's a sexy woman and I'm proud of her and her enjoyment of all parts of a proper fuck.

He is also attracted to me, as a man, not just as a hole, and wants to do more than fuck, but I don't feel the same about him. I like him as a friend, but not as a lover in that sense.

While I was happy to be fucked or suck him off, I was very uncomfortable with being kissed. And being touched or stroked tenderly was just wrong. Only Betty should do that.

He normally fucked Betty either missionary, doggy or what they call cowgirl. I particularly liked cowgirl where he lay on his back and fondled her breasts while she moved on his cock just as she wanted, as fast or slow, shallow or deep, moving backwards or forward to get the sensations. Just pleasuring herself and accepting the desire of the man stimulating her breasts. It was wonderful to see.

But when I was the cowgirl (boy) it wasn't the same. I tried, but I didn't really want to move myself on him. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Or maybe I didn't like seeing him there. And I definitely didn't like him caressing me or playing with my nipples.

So he sometimes fucks me more or less standing while I'm lying on my back, so he can look at me and think whatever he wants. Maybe I'll let him do more occasionally, for Betty's sake, because she does find it hot when he is showing his attraction to me.

She says it is a compliment. She is pleased that her husband is handsome enough to appeal to a young man like Robert.

But mainly I prefer a simple ramming from behind. I can do without the man, but a cock in the ass feels damn good!

The strapon was good, but a real cock is better. We both know that every one of Robert's thrusts inside comes with love from the other spouse, which makes it right. He said that part of the excitement when he comes inside me at the moment is thinking of the time when he will be fucking my wife again.

We were very lucky to have gone to the Cock Hotel, and I would have been grateful just for the experience of the cocks which we both appreciate but were lacking in our marriage. Now we have a vigorous one to share, and our first child, so we are truly blessed.