All Comments on 'Cock Hound'

by searching4soul

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old swinging dogshit from you.

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
too much

I can understand the revenge fuck but the last statement was too much. Why bother to remain married. He sampled some strange, why not leave her and find other women rather than stay in a loveless marriage and being humiliated for the rest of his days ?? At least show some balls.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Length vs Girth

She found out that not having too much length, but being much thicker that normal is the "cats meow." The problem with too much length is limiting for some positions. The problem with too much girth for a particular mouth limits how good you can make him feel while sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why keep her?

Good story, but why allow her to fuck around. Seems like they have the making of an open relationship were both of them can enjoy themselves. I am not too pleased with the ending. But, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife needs to try it

Nice story wish my wife was a cock hound , this sort has given me ideas , that may change her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Danny divorced her

He made sure everyone knew what a slut she was. When she tried to claim her baby was his, he got a DNA test to show it was someone else's. No one, not even her family would help her and after the divorce in which she got very little including no alimony or child support, she was forced to move out of state. Because who wants a cheating cunt for a wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous