Cock Hungry

Story Info
He seeks adventure at his first glory hole. (A short story).
2.1k words
4.7
16.6k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I get here? Kneeling in this dimly lit cubicle, my eyes fixed on the hole in the wall. Waiting, anticipating, wanting.

I roll back things in my mind. That first nervous encounter with Rick a year ago. My first time in my 55 years with a man. That first time I took him in my mouth and just knew I was born to suck cock. The several one on one encounters since then, loving the feel of their cocks in my mouth. And knowing I wanted more. Then finally building up the courage to make my fantasies real. The research, finding a place where I could suck cock to my heart's content and get my fill of that delicious cum that I had become addicted to.

For this first experience at a glory hole, I had found an adult theatre a couple hours drive away. Reading about it, it seemed perfect for my cravings. The reviews said it was always busy on a Friday night, so I had planned my visit accordingly. The drive down had been one of mixed emotions. Excitement at taking the plunge, but nervous and wondering if I would go through with it. I had checked in at my motel, took my overnight bag to the room, took a deep breath and then headed out for my adventure.

The theatre was on the edge of the city, in an almost industrial area. There were quite a few cars in the lot, which was a good sign. I was totally on edge as I walked from my car to the entrance. The fellow at the door smiled and took my admission fee. I asked him were the booths were and he pointed to a hallway. As I walked to the hall, I saw a number of men at tables in a large room with a stage. Several looked at me as I passed by.

I found the cubicles and entered one with other cubicles on either side, hoping that it had what I was looking for. It was dimly lit and very spartan with a small tv on one wall and a bench to sit on. The floor was painted concrete. I locked the door behind me and saw what I had hoped I would find. There was a large hole on either side of the cubicle, just the perfect height from the floor. I took off my jacket and folded it to use for kneeling on, placed the small towel I had brought with me on the bench, and then I waited. I put one of the bills I had brought with me into the slit by the little TV and quickly a porn movie appeared.

It had seemed like an eternity, but was only a few minutes, when I heard someone enter the booth to my right. I moved over, putting my jacket down and kneeling on it in front of the hole. Tentatively I put my finger through the hole and made a "come hither" motion. I heard the sound of a zipper and some rustling of clothes making my anticipation level shoot up. And then I saw it, The head of an average size cock peeking at me in the dimness. I moved closer, reaching out and taking the cock in my hand and lightly running my fingertips up and down the shaft. I heard a little sigh at my touch and after teasing the shaft a bit more, leaned in and swirled my tongue around the head of this anonymous cock.

I was so amped up that I took it in my mouth and began bobbing my head, feeling the hardening flesh slide over my tongue. In no time the cock was fully erect and I was slurping on it like it was the last one on earth. The excitement of sucking off some stranger in this place had my own cock hard and throbbing. I slowed down, wanting to just enjoy being a dirty cock sucking slut. I held the shaft and licked the fat head which was now leaking pre cum. And it tasted so good. The man on the other side of the wall was obviously excited too as he pushed in wanting me to take me deeper in my mouth. I happily obliged, sucking him in earnest and taking as much of him in as I could.

In just a couple minutes I got my reward. First there was a little knock on the wall, signalling he was close and then I heard a loud groan and felt the thick creamy cum shoot into my mouth. I tightened my lips around his flesh, sucking and swallowing as best I could. He flooded my mouth with a huge load and some trickled out the sides and down my chin. I kept sucking, wanting to drain him completely, totally so enjoying this first experience. I heard a second light knock and knew he was done. I let his cock slip from my lips, giving it a soft kiss as it withdrew.

I took the small towel and wiped my chin. I knelt there, just processing what I had just done. And I wanted more. I heard the stranger leave the next cubicle and wondered if others would follow. I took off my shirt, and my hand rubbed the front of my jeans, feeling my own hardness. Then I heard someone else enter the cubicle beside me. I got back into position, and was about to put my fingers through to signal, when a cock appeared in the hole. I guess the word was out that there was a willing cock sucker waiting for their offerings.

This second cock was already hard and quite a bit bigger than the first. I took it in my hand and gave it a light squeeze, wanting to feel the hardness, I lifted it and ran my tongue up and down the underside before taking the head in my mouth. I sucked and licked and let my tongue swirl on just the head as I stroked the shaft with my fingers. Then I slowly let my lips slide down, taking more and more of it into my mouth, until it was almost choking me, pressing against the back of my throat. I could hear the groan of pleasure that my deep throating had caused and I slid my lips up to the tip and then all the way back down again.

I heard an urgent knock on the wall and almost simultaneously spurts of cum splashed against the back of my throat. I swallowed as best I could, tightening my lips half way down the shaft and stroking the rest with my fingertips. The amount was less than the first anonymous cock, and had a slightly sweeter taste. Again I kept sucking, until I felt him pull back and I let the cock slip from my lips and it disappeared into the darkness on the other side of the wall.

I was just dabbing up the overflow from my lips when a third person entered the next stall. I was totally ready for more cock. My eyes widened as the next one appeared through the hole. It was hard and thick and black and about nine inches long. It was fucking beautiful! Quickly I moved my hand to it, my fingers wrapping around the thickness, stroking it slowly. I dipped my head and began licking the tip which was dripping with pre-cum. My lips engulfed the fat head, tongue swirling around and around the ridge. I lifted it and began flicking my tongue against the frenulum, something I loved being done to me. I ran my tongue up and down the heavy vein on the underside before taking the monster into my mouth and bobbing my head. I could not take it all in, so I concentrated on the top third while my fingers stroked the rest of the thick veiny shaft. Then, I slipped my free hand into the hole and began massaging the nice pair of heavy balls at the base of this huge cock.

I was on a mission and just kept sucking, and after about five minutes wias rewarded by some loud moans and the feel of the fat shaft pulsing between my lips. Again I huge load of thick cum filled my mouth and try as I might, I could not swallow it and cum oozed from the sides of my mouth, down my chin and onto my chest. I sucked and sucked, making sure the man was totally drained. I pulled my lips off, licking up the last oozes on the tip and then gave it some kisses as it disappeared.

Fuck, I thought, this is better than I had ever imagined. And before I hardly had time to catch my breath, another cock appeared, this one about 7 inches but soft. I smiled as I took it in hand thinking that I would have it hard in no time. And I was so right, I got it in my mouth and it quickly hardened and the sudden quick spurts caught me by surprise, causing me to pull back and get spurts of cum on my face as a reward. I got it in my mouth again and sucked it dry, swallowing all that I could until it quickly softened again. As he withdrew, I scooped the globs of cum from my cheeks and drew them into my mouth like the good cum slut I was becoming.

The next hour was a blur, I sucked and swallowed six more loads of hot cum. My wildest fantasy was totally being fulfilled. Wow, I thought, ten cocks in an hour and a half, wondering where I go to get my "official cocksucker" badge. There was a lull and I wondered if maybe things were over for the night, and then heard someone enter the next booth. I saw the shadow approach the hole and then the sound of a zipper before another cock appeared. This one was different, it was not hard and the man was uncircumcised. I smiled because it was the fist uncircumcised one I had encountered. I took it in hand and slowly pulled back the foreskin, exposing the head. My tongue found the tip and I began licking, then with my lips I sucked on the loose flesh of the foreskin. I could hear a soft moan and as my lips and tongue played, the cock rose and swelled. I was surprised at how big it got from what had first been presented. As the pre-cum began leaking onto my tongue, I reached down with my free hand and found my own cock that I had freed earlier and I began stroking myself in the same rhythm that I was sucking this stranger. The soft moans he was making added to my arousal and I sucked him faster and deeper, craving yet another load of the salty sweet nectar. As he knocked on the wall signaling he was close, I tightened my lips around him and went faster, my own hand gliding on my shaft. As my own sensations overtook me, I moaned around his cock and he began spurting into my mouth as ropes of cum flew from the tip of my shaft. I sucked and swallowed as I milked my own cock in the dim light of cubicle.

As he softened in my mouth, I suckled his flesh, not wanting it to go, and as he started to withdraw, I took his semi hard cock in hand and rubbed it against my face and then showered it with kisses until it, as had all the others, disappeared.

I knew I was done for the night. I wiped my face, wiped my cock and then tried to clean up the mess I had made on the floor and wall using the damp spunk covered towel. I tucked myself in, put my shirt on and got to my feet. Picking up my jacket, I saw it had cum stains on it, but, what did I expect, sucking multiple cocks is a messy business. I pulled myself together and exited through the door into the dim lit hallway. There were a couple of men in the big room and they gave me a knowing look as I passed by on my way to the exit. Had I sucked their cocks, I wondered.

The cold night air hit me as I walked across the parking lot to my car. I took a deep breath as I thought about what I had just experienced. Getting in my car I pulled from the lot to head to my motel. I took one last glance at the building and knew I would be back again, very, very soon.