Cock Hungry Pt. 02

Story Info
An unexpected turn of events, his ass virgin no more.
1.6k words
4.59
10.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you want context, please read Cock Hungry first.)

The drive to my motel from the theatre was a blur, I was still high on the excitement of sucking so many cocks in such a short time. The taste of cum lingered in my mouth as I tried to replay the evening in my mind. I got to my room and fell on the bed, exhausted from the sexual energy I had expended in fulfilling my dream. I lay there, just thinking about the night, smiling to myself for having become a true cocksucker. Still high from my adventure, I slipped off my clothes and found my cock with my hand. I was hard again thinking about all the delicious man meat I had enjoyed earlier. Visions of those beautiful cocks danced in my brain as I stroked myself. I went slow, letting the sensations build, edging myself for a time until I felt that need and quickened the pace until my cock pulsed, shooting ropes of cum onto my belly, the first spurt hitting my chest.I kept stroking, milking every drop from my loins and then as my cock softened, dipped my finger in the little pool of cum and brought it to my lips, savouring the taste of my own cum as I had those many anonymous loads earlier. I lay there a bit longer, then headed to the bathroom, showered and crawled between the covers and blissfully drifted off to sleep.

I awoke early, but did not immediately get up. I lay there thinking again about the previous night, and wondering what lie ahead for me. I knew my life would be changed going forward because of the cravings I needed to fulfill. After a bit, I cleaned up, dressed and headed down to the restaurant that was attached to the motel for breakfast. It was still early, only 7:15 am and there were only a couple other customers in the restaurant. The waitress came and I ordered my breakfast, the Saturday special, as I was ravenous.

As I sipped my coffee and waited for my meal, I noticed a man at a corner table watching me. As our eyes met, he smiled and nodded at me. Something about the look gave me a shiver of excitement. Had he been one of those in the theatre last night? Did he recognize me? I flushed a bit and then broke the gaze, taking another sip of my coffee.. Thankfully, the waitress came with my breakfast and I immersed myself in the bacon, eggs and fried potatoes. I glanced at the man again and saw he was busy writing in a small notebook. I took note that he was younger than me, maybe thirty five, slim with wavy brown hair, I went back to eating and was almost finished when I sensed a presence beside my table. I looked up and it was the man from the corner booth. He winked at me and placed a folded piece of paper on the table beside me and then he was gone.

I was taken aback, but curious as to what was on the paper. I opened it, it was a page obviously torn from his notebook. My eyes scanned the words and my fingers trembled a bit as I saw what he had written: "Your mouth was wonderful last night. Room 314. Hurry!"

Holy fuck, I thought, he had been there last night and been one of the many cocks I pleasured, He must have seen me when I was leaving the theatre and then recognized me this morning. Should I go to his room? The question was rhetorical, for I knew the answer, I knew that I would.

I got up, leaving part of my breakfast uneaten. I was hungry for something else. I left a twenty on the table and quickly hurried to my own room to brush my teeth and then headed for Room 314. I could feel the excitement building as I walked down the corridor towards his room. I knocked on the door of 314 and it was quickly opened. Entering he closed the door behind me and double locked it.

I turned and saw him. He was wearing only a towel and his hair was wet from a shower. He looked amazing, slim with what I would describe as a runner's build. His brown eyes fixed on mine and I heard him say, "I knew you would come."

"You were there last night?"

"Yes, do you remember me?" he said as he dropped the towel to the floor.

My eyes feasted on his cock. It was beautiful, soft, but still about six inches long.

"And you know why you are here, don't you?"

My answer was to drop to my knees in front of him and take his flesh into my hungry mouth. I devoured it, taking it all in, enjoying the feel of it in my mouth.

"Yes, my little cocksucker, get me nice and hard with that hot slutty mouth of yours!"

His words spurred me on feeling him grow hard in my mouth, tasting his pre cum, inhaling his manly scent. I felt his strong hand in my hair, guiding me, controlling the rhythm as my head bobbed and my mouth made love to his swollen flesh. Then I felt him grip harder, slowing my pace, as he started to fuck my mouth. And then without warning he pulled his beautiful cock from me and backed away.

"Take off your clothes!" he ordered, his dark eyes flashing, his erect cock bobbing as he moved.

I stood and quickly removed my clothes, blushing slightly as my slim body was revealed, paling in comparison to his muscular frame.

"Turn around," he ordered and I obeyed.

I felt him close behind me, pushing me against the wall. his strong hand cupping my ass. I felt his hot breath and then heard him say, "You are going to be such a good fuck!"

I felt his hardness brush my leg, his body pressing into mine and I trembled slightly.

"Get on the bed!"

My body coursed with nervous energy as I made my way to this stranger's bed. The sheets were mussed from him sleeping there. I hesitated for a moment looking back at him. "I, I.... I haven't done this before!"

He smiled, "Don't worry, I'll take very good care of your virgin ass, but I know you want it as much as I do!"

I climbed on the bed, getting on all fours, my legs spread, "Yes fuck me!"

He moved to the night table and then was on the bed with me. I turned to see he had a tube of KY in his hand and was squeezing some onto his fingertips. At the first touch, I flinched just a bit, but then felt his finger sliding up and down the crease of my bottom, lingering each time over my virgin asshole. And then that finger entered me, causing me to let out a soft moan as he moved it in and out, nice and slow.

"You are so nice and tight!"

He took his time, a second finger soon joining the first as he stretched me wider. I was tingling with anticipation, as he worked his fingers in and out. I pushed back a bit, wanting them deeper. My own cock was hard and dripping as this stranger prepared me for his beautiful cock.

He moved away for a moment, and I could see in the reflection in the mirror that he was putting on a condom. I watched as he applied more lube to his now covered cock and then he was back behind me and I felt him start to rub his cock up and down the crack of my ass.

"Fuck me!" I heard myself say, so wanting to feel him inside me.

He went slow, pressing the head against my hole and easing it in. I felt a twinge of pain as the head popped past my sphincter and then ever so slowly I felt my ass being filled with his cock. It was a mix of pain and pleasure, with the pleasure dominating my senses.

"Mmmmmm, just like I thought, your ass is nice and tight and it feels so fucking good around my cock!"

I pushed back against him, wanting him deeper, "Fuck me hard, use my ass for your pleasure!"

With that the rhythm quickened and I could hear the sounds of pleasure escaping his lips. My own cock was dripping as he fucked me, filling my ass with his beautiful cock. Then I felt his hands tighten on my hips, and a deep growl came from deep in his throat and I knew he was cumming. I tried to tighten my ass wanting to milk him of every drop of his cum.

He kept going for a bit and then slowly his cock softened and slipped from my well fucked hole. We both rolled on our backs and lay side by side. My hand instinctively went to my throbbing dick and I stroked myself, shooting my load all over my belly..

"That was so good, did you enjoy your first time?"

"Yes, it was very, so very good, like I always imagined."

"Then we will have to get together again."

He reached for his wallet on the bedside table and took out a business card and handed it to me. "Call me anytime you feel the need for more. Checkout is at 11, so you better go and I need to clean up again."

With that he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and headed to the bathroom.

I lay there for a bit, processing my feelings. Between the time at the theatre and this unexpected morning encounter, my life had changed. My cock hungry cravings had me wanting more and more. I got up, quickly dressed and returned to my room, making sure to take the business card with me.. for I knew I wanted his beautiful cock in me again....