All Comments on 'Cock in a Box Pt. 04'

by TheNakedGinger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending is very unrealistic

There is no way this “friend” would/could stage such an elaborate trick - involving all of Ben’s best friends and groomsmen - at his bachelor party days before his wedding. The ending made the whole story so unrealistic that it ruined it. If Kevin wanted to jack him off or suck his cock, there is a lot less elaborate, lower risk, less public and embarrassing way he could have done it. The groom - and his bride to be - would never forgive Kevin and the guys for this stupid betrayal. The twist at the end ruined this whole thing.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Anon is a spoil sport!

Anon, it's a story and a good one too. And stag nights are for setting up the groom. I was big time for mine!

JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

OK yeah, maybe a little bit over the top! But aren't most bachelor parties a bit out of control? It was a fun fantasy none the less! You could feel the crazy set up most of the way through the story. Ben was a bit naïve about the things that can happen in a gay bar!

A gay bar is not a very likely place for a bunch of straight buddies to throw a bachelor party, unless maybe some in the group are not as straight as they seemed, or the goal was to totally embarrass the groom to be! Which is usually the plan!!

It seems like Kevin has some explaining to do for sure! Maybe his goal was secretly to give his bud a nice hand-job, blowjob!! In a group of straight buddies, there is usually one or two that may be at least a little bit bi-curious!

I have witnessed some far more crazy things at bachelor parties than this scene! We need to see the aftermath now! Its kind of like one last hurray, before the anchor of marriage is hung around ones neck! 😂😂 I liked the story, farfetched but fun!!

derek6193derek6193over 3 years ago

I loved it. I hope there is a part 5 that brings all of this humiliation to a close.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Very fun!

Very fun twist and love the cock sucking and climax descriptions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNakedGinger@TheNakedGinger
I've been writing erotic stories since 2015 now and have found that my style is usually focused on a loss of control for the main character. This can be humiliation, accidental exposure, mind control, or forced experiences. They're not always sexual explicitly but many are. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES