Cock Obsession Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

A lovely fantasy role - the queen's handmaiden - the queen's handler of cocks!

Funny seeing her man quite absorbed in pushing the dildo in and out of her. Even stroking himself as he did so: yet he could as easily be pushing his real penis into her. Men, she knew, were very visual. What would he think when she had Mr Girrson's facsimile as well? Would he want to push that into her? She would not tell him it was Mr Girrson's: indeed she needed a way of assuring Mike that, unlike his cast, it had not been taken by her but rather it was one she had acquired. Could one buy real mouldings of real penises in the shops? If so, perhaps she should buy several and slip Mr Girrson's into the collection.

Carol settled herself back on the bed and closed her eyes. It was nice. Her man was steadily pushing a dildo in and out of her and tickling her clit. If she relaxed and went with it she might climax even before he pushed the real thing into her.

Not only did she indeed have a lovely orgasm like that but a second when Mike decided it was time to replace the silicon cock with the real thing. It felt similar but different. The thrusting coming from her man atop her, her man pushing himself into her with the aim of insemination.

Lying there with Mike already asleep beside her, Carol basked in the afterglow of good sex. In one hand Mike's floppy, sticky ejaculated penis: in the other the silicone facsimile as rubbery hard as when she first took it from the mould.

It was very much the same with Mr Girrson. He had been surprised at her request but had acquiesced. She had shown him Mike's. "Yes, very nice, Carol."

She had not offered her bottom to him - or her vagina - but she had got Mr Girrson nicely warmed up with a an oily massage. As with Mike she had tied him tightly beneath the balls to discourage the blood from flowing from his erection and once his cock was encased in the mould she had put on quite a show with Mike's rubber cock. She had sucked it, she had licked it, she had pretended it had come in her mouth and then she showed Mr Girrson what an erection looked liked penetrating between her legs. She had rubbed it up and down her pudenda before making a real show of pushing the knob in.

Mr Girrson's eyes had been glued to her body. She had seen the perspiration of his excitement on his brow, had even wondered if he might actually come within the setting cast - would that spoil things? Would the force of the ejaculation show in the cast? A strange realistic dildo with semen appearing to shoot from its end .

He did not actually come within the mould but it was not long afterwards. Carol had taken him in hand and, as she worked her vagina with the copy of Mike's erection, and Mr Girrson had watched - indeed listened to the wet squelching sounds - she had brought him off, his semen running from his mushroom head as he gasped and panted.

Carol had the mould and the next thing to do was make the cast. It was a little annoying having to wait a whole 24 hours for it to set. It was, when she took it out, perfect - a perfect replica of the real thing which, by now, she knew rather well. Side by side with Mike's there was no question which was the bigger and equally there was no question that she was not going to try it straight away. Two hard erections in her bedroom; two hard erections on her naked skin; two hard erections vying for a place inside her! Of course she sucked on them; of course she pushed each into her vagina and moved them vigorously - she even tried holding them between her thighs as if she had an erection rising from her pubis and had looked at herself in the mirror. And, of course, after she had orgasmed, she had them standing still erect (of course) wet and slippery from her on her tummy talking to the other, their heads nodding, revealing naughty ideas to the other and complaining (not being real) that they could not actually cum.

She had them have a mock fight on her tummy, just as she knew she would like to do with the actual fleshy penises for real. A pretend 'sword fight' with her two men's erect 'swords' banging against each other. Would they not hate that, doing it for real - as much as she would love doing it! She rubbed the two wet penises together as if 'making up' after their fight. To her a lovely idea. Lovely to set them off like that but again would the men just simply hate that!

Carol was careful to hide Mr Girrson's copy away. She was conscious she would need a good story if Mike was to see it. He was bound to ask, both whose it was and where she had got it. She could, perhaps as she had thought, say she had bought it in a shop but, given it was so obviously a similar home-made copy to his, he might not be convinced. She could perhaps say it was borrowed from a friend, perhaps Janice or even Sara or Kirsty. It would be quite amusing handing it over to Mike and asking him to use it on her and see his reaction to holding a facsimile of a man he probably knew. He would not like the comparison for one thing. It was definitely quite a lot larger. He was bound to ask whose it was - which of Janice, Sara or Kirsty's men? Carol would have to think what to say, think it out carefully, perhaps ask him if he would like to play with her with a different realistic dildo and hope he said 'yes' so she could say she would get one. For now she would hide it.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12