Cock of Zeus S01E02

Story Info
Episode 2!!
1.3k words
3.56
9.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone remembers me as the habitual cheater who cared little if it tormented Hera. She was the way she was because I was who I was. Had I been a better husband she wouldn't have had to do the things she did.

She was the first victim of the patriarchy. I would never allow women to rule over each other. I forbad it!

That was a lie. I tried encouraging Hera and her all female kingdom. But I knew it would never work.

"Oh great cock of Zeus! Oh how ALL we women crave that cock! The Cock of Cocks!" Hera would then bow down to my crotch area in mock worship.

'Enough, Hera!'

'You fear that we don't need you. And we don't! Look at this! She yelled and took out the first dildo. It was an exact copy of my cock.

See? Now I have the power!' She said and strapped it on herself.

'Let me go and find a young, virgin mortal girl. You there! Come to my chambers!'

She made me watch as she ate the girl out and then threw her onto her back, spread her legs, and penetrated her with my faux cock.

Her moves were like mine! I was impressed! And aroused!

Hera, I know you. You need that inside you as much as she needs it.

Lies! Manipulations! You make me fuck you! But say the word and I will be free!

Be free, Hera!

You think I can't make it without you?! That I need you!? You're wrong!

It wa the same cycle over and over. Her curse was to be bound to me. To want and need me. But at the same time to hate herself for that 'weakness'

" You would just let me go? So you can be all alone with my sister and all these mortal whores?! I wouldn't give you the satisfaction!

I would smack my forehead several times and look forward to the day when all this was over.

Do you love me? Did you ever?

Her eyes would get pleading. She was so powerful but at the same time so weak and vulnerable. She was never dependent on me before. We were one. But now, knowing she needed me, scared her. I controlled life and death over her.

What hurt the most is that she thought I cared for her and that one day, when either her sister or some other mortal woman looked my way that I'd be rid of her life bound to mine.

This was where we differed. I lived her dearly and hated seeing her like this. I hated how she believed that I just pitied her and controlled her.

Hera, I have always loved you. Even after taking your penalty for you. I wish you could see that again. I wish you could remember.

She lay her head between my legs as I stroked her hair to calm her.

Remember for me...what was I like?

Brilliant. You knew all the tres and the plants. You would take pride in teaching me about them.

We were in the garden for a short time but it was also for eternity.

We didn't play games of one upsmanship. We just loved and trusted.

Until that cursed serpent!

And even now a part of you doesn't regret what was done to you.

"I don't need you! I don't need any man!" She was bipolar. And she was both sexy and frightening. Hera held no love for humanity in her heart. Only love for me and her children. The rest we're taking up space. And she wishes to supplant me and rule them all.

Which she tried to do long ago on the Island of Lesbos.

She created a matriarchy. She was their ruler. She sat on her throne with her tits out, her purple toga opened just enough to show her trimmed pussy.

Watch this! You there! Girl and her mother! Come and taste my pussy!

With her hands behind her back she looked at me as both the maiden and her mother ate her out.

Isn't that how you do it? Like some sex god relaxed knowing they all crave that magical appendage of yours?

Yes! And I pasted my own toga and took my cock out. Immediately the mother and her daughter, and Hera herself, locked eyes on it. All three of them were desperate to put it in their mouths!

I sat on her throne. Hands behind my head and watched as Hera, in the middle spot, tried deepthroating me while the mother and her daughter licked and sucked the sides of my shaft.

Look at how big it is! Fuck them with it! Fuck tuem!

It made her sexually crazed to watch me on top of another woman fucking her as hard as I did Hera. Only Hera was the only woman, not even her sister could boast about this, the only woman who could fake my hard pounding and not be killed.

Fuck them! Fuck mother and daughter! Cum inside them both! Get them both pregnant! Bit after you've cum inside them both you're going to fuck me with the seconds!

The island of lesbos matriarchy never lasted for much time. They did need a man. Men. Without me, Hera would rage and destroy humanity. Which was why after a few months I was called to rescue the matriarchy. Hera had started killing all the very women she ruled because they had 'fucked her man' despite the fact that it was at her behest!

You like watching me fuck your sister? Oh God, yes! Fuck her!

You like watching me place a mother on her daughter in a 69 and fuck their holes?

Yes!!! Yes!!! She yelled as I fucked her on her back! Yes!!! Fuck me! Give me that nasty cock that's been inside them!

Whenever I fucked she fucked with me. The poundings I gave her sister while she sat on her face she could also feel inside of her.

Toward the end of her reign she made a royal decree that all of her rebellious, whore subjects, were to please her pussy while I penetrated them all!

Yes! Oh I love it! So nasty and perverse! Give me more pussy! I want them after you've fucked them! That's my cum!

She got on her knees. The first time I'd seen her do it. right after I had shot my load into her sister. She spread her not so tight as before hole and using her tongue she found every small bit of my cum and swallowed it.

It tastes so good with her cum mixed in it!

She especially loved being pulled by the hair and being made to fuck me with her sister. "On your knees whores! This is what you were made for! Suck my cock!"

But that last night on the island was an orgy that lasted a week! 100 women inclining Hera all took turns riding my cock. Only after all of them had left their mark did she then grab my cock and put it inside of her pussy.

I could feel the pussy juices of 100 women dripping out of her hole and down my balls!

I love you! I need you! You know I need it and I hate you for it!

Afterwards, she had all the women killed as I slept.

"Why?!" I demanded.

"Because you're my husband. And this: she said on her knees with a tight grip on my cock, is mine! With a wicked look in her eyes she would bite it. Just below the threshold of pain.

I will kill you one day for fucking them.

I knew she meant it. She never understood that being born meant that my death would kill her too!