All Comments on 'Cock on the Beach'

by Paul44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sloboysloboyalmost 17 years ago
Dang! Great Short Story

I'm bi-curious and also a backyard naturist. Every once in a while I go to a clothing optional beach about 14 miles south of where I live. I could associate with the character in your story, as I often admire the bodies of the people sunbathing on the beach. Unfortunately, I have never had the opportunity your main character had. I'll say this, your story got a 100 degree rise from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
shared fantasy

definately have the same fantasy. Been to 2 nude beaches both time with my wife. I find the men more intersting to look at, probably ecasue you get a pretty good idea of what woman have the way they dress.

wish i could fing away to the nude beach by myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
my fantasy

i love the story, my fantasy is to be suduced by a male while my wife looks on and also plays with herself i really am aroused by this story

Big4SkyBig4Skyover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I've always fantasized about sucking a cock on the beach with a woman looking on. Your story captures the pure lust of that fantasy. I'd love to read more of your bi/gay fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am a straight male who frequented Blacks Beach whe I lived in San Diego.

I have to admit that I sometimes fantasize about an encounter like this.

Very hot story. Maybe someday it will happen to me.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

Although it is not on a beach, my girl friend and I often invite another man to join us. She loves to watch me suck a cock. I llve to watch her fuck another man then I go dow. On her and suck his cum from her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beach

I was seduced by an older man at the beach when I was 17...... It was one of the hottest meetings I ever had......I was like putty in his hands ( he even got me to suck off a stranger who happened along )

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago

please continue. this is a great start. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent, would love to meet an older man at the beach can,t wait for another chapter,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 21 hours ago

I replied to this story eleven years ago (Blacks Beach). I still find this story very hot. I have been fantasizing a lot about going back to Blacks Beach and meeting a couple like that. I would really like to have an encounter like this, but also would love to have sex with the woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous