Cock Potion

Story Info
After drinking sex potion, man is pleasured by water spirit.
2.8k words
4.13
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story contains anthropomorphic characters, i.e., furries. A magical potion causes the main character, a trans man, to grow a hyper cock in addition to keeping his pussy. He gets a helping hand from a water spirit in his shower...

***

Ding-dong.

Max's ears pricked up - that would be the Cyber Megacorp. package!

A grin twitched at the corners of his mouth as he imagined what was in that package -- the source of "the greatest pleasure you will ever have!" Or so the tagline went. The catalog read like it had been written by a thwarted English major who dreamt of writing the next Great American pastoral novel but was forced into a life of copywriting by economic necessity.

In other words, Max himself.

The lone wolf -- literally, lone wolf -- opened the door and picked up the padded envelope that had been placed on his mat. One perk of working where he did was that they often sent out beta tests of products before they went out. This one had caught his eye -- a potion that promised to change your sexual life forever? Yes please.

He salivated and licked his fangs, soft, rounded canids. His tiny, transguy clit-turned-cock (basically, a microdick) stirred and throbbed its way upward. Even fully erect, it barely made a dent in his sweatpants -- though the pressure of the thick fabric felt nice against his cockhead.

Meanwhile, in his mind, in the vivid imagination he had long cultured in order to build up his self-esteem, his already-huge cock stirred in his sweatpants, so large that it would take a while for it to chub up fully...

He realized he was panting. Better stop this line of thought before the neighbors see.

Max turned and shuffled back inside, slamming the door shut behind him. He was too impatient to go to the kitchen and find scissors to cut open the damn clamshell - he tore it open with his teeth right then and there.

Ah-ha! Here was the prize! He turned it over and over in his hands -- a glass bottle that looked like it came straight out of a video game (complete with mystery glowing liquid.) He hefted it. It was much heavier than it looked. And was it warm?... or was that just his imagination?

He thought of what he would do with an even bigger tool, all the holes he would fill and drill and pound. All the sucks he would wrap it with while he blew his own chin-length cock --

He took a whiff of the mystery liquid inside. It smelled vaguely fruity in a way he couldn't decide was natural or artificial. But good, either way. He sloshed it back and forth and it seemed to shimmer with swirling colors: pinks, reds, silvers, golds...

Huh. That was strange -- what kind of liquid did that?

A fresh whiff of elixir hit his nostril, and his cock throbbed ever more urgently.

He shrugged and knocked back the whole thing -- according to the catalog, it was made by reindeer who were world-class expert brewers. Their craftsmanship in magical elixirs was without parallel.

Mmmm, that was good. His pouch, which had been implanted with prosthetic silicone testicles when it had been created, seemed to tighten and throb, following the phallus up... or was that his imagination?

Just as he was licking the last little drops from the bottle -- sweet, but not cloying, and completely refreshing -- his eye caught a piece of paper on the floor.

He picked it up and read it. He blanched, then turned it over. Furrowed brow, he read it. Then gulped and waved it in the air as if he were fanning the flames of his thinking process.

Apparently, the recommended dose of the bottle was one single sip. And here he had downed all 450 mg of it at once!

Oh lord. This was going to be an interesting day ahead.

###

He lay down on the bed -- he knew this was the best thing to do after overdoing it, especially on a sex potion. It (hopefully) wouldn't cause any lasting damage, but things could get weird, really fast. Hopefully in a good way!

Drifting in and out of consciousness, he noticed how his entire body tingled pleasantly. It was the most exquisite sensation he had ever encountered.

Then, feeling as if he were flying out of his body, over the house, over the neighborhood, over the city, over the state, over the world...

Throb.

His lengthened cock now stood proudly at five inches -- and, as if it were a lightning rod attracting him back down to Earth, he found himself back in his body again -- bucking his hips in the bed, as if he were trying to hump the air while his lengthening, fattening cock threatened to burst open his boxer-briefs --

Now he was in the shower, The Magical Mystery Tour blaring out of the speaker, warm showerhead in his hand raining down water onto his chest, the water that was even now running over his tattered t-shirt which clung wetly to his growing, massive, gleaming pecs --

in the dim, illuminated only by the shifting colors of the LEDs in his showerhead, he could see his hand stroking his bulging, engorged, massive cock that grew out of the midst of his now-shredded jeans and grew with every stroke, every squeeze he gave it --

his massive tree-trunk thighs, flexing underneath the impressive, pendulous balls (which were now organic-grown balls, sloshing with millions of sperm that churned about in their newly hatched hot tub, thank you very much), the pre-cum dribbling in streams that mixed with the shower water, glistening against the thighs that flexed from the pleasure --

Max groaned. He was so turned-on. This job called for two hands. He hung up his showerhead and gripped his cock with both hands, barely reaching all the way around.

He rocked his hips back and forth and began bucking into his hand --

Thump.

Oh, now, he hadn't expected this -- his cock had grown so fat, so hard, so thick, that he could no longer fuck it with his hands!

He let go. His cock bobbed up as if Max had been holding a ball under the surface of a pool and then released it.

As if it had a mind of its own, his cock swung in front of his face, swinging around in a circle as its powerful veins alternated throbbing in all directions.

Max's balls gave a squeeze, protesting at the sudden stop of stimulation with a hollow punch in his gut.

Groan. If he couldn't jack himself off, the best he could do was turn on the cold water, deflate his giant boner (which made his balls ache to think about it), towel off, go back to bed, and hope he could gain enough traction to hump his way to blissful orgasm...

He reached up to his showerhead, preparing to grab it so that he could move it around his body and hose himself down --

-- and found his hand on what felt like the neck of a taller man!

"Wha --!" he gave a start and craned his neck around. It was a taller man! But how had he gotten into here, into his bathroom?

But... he was so hot. His hotness overshadowed all reason that remained within Max's mind, driving him mad with pure desire.

The man smirked. Max stared at his bright blond beard that framed his round rhino face and the two tusks sticking out of his nose. His smooth skin rippled over muscles that glided beneath the man's skin.

In the background, the music player switched to a particularly sultry song that hit Max right in the gut with utter want.

Max looked down. The man's cock was throbbing -- right when Max looked at it, it twitched with need as if it had just felt Max's eyes on it.

Max licked his lips. The water ran over the man's cock, glistening and making it look like the most delicious, most delectable, most thirst-quenching cock ever -- and now it swelled along with the music that had just come on the radio --

Wait a minute. Were those violins?

He looked back up at the man -- and his form was wholly different! He was a rippling water god, a being completely made of streaming water but in the form of a man -- an incredibly attractive man at that --

With a start, Max realized exactly who this stranger was -- a nøkk! They were legendary water sprites who took on the forms of incredibly attractive men to seduce their prospective lovers with delectable singing and violin -- luring them towards danger --

But that face, with the pouting full lips, those arms that bulged like he owned a shirt that said "WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW"... and that huge cock that twitched towards Max --

Max's balls churned and his cock throbbed ever more urgently.

Oh, fuck it. Nøkk or no nøkk, Max desperately needed dick.

Max opened his mouth for a kiss. The man bent down and held Max tight, tonguing his mouth so expertly, so sensually, so decisively --

After a long time, Max gasped, coming up for air. "You better not raise my water bill," he gasped.

The water god grinned. Don't worry about it, he shimmered, I am a water sprite, not your shower water.

"Hmm, doesn't really make sense, but OK." Max's cock throbbed with need. Huskily, he said, "Fuck me. Fuck me now."

The water god grunted his assent, a noise that sounded like the swirling of a brook over river stones, then pointed his cock into Max's pussy -- his head entered the gushing, drooling entrance --

"Oh!" he said, pausing right there. His voice sounded like the streaming of a river. "I didn't realize you had a pussy!"

Max nodded. "And an asshole." He reached back and spread his cheeks. "God, please fuck me now. Just be sure to go front to back."

Mischief entered the god's voice. "Oh, I've got something way better than that."

Max felt something questing, probing his asshole -- but the water god's cockhead was already in his pussy --

"Huh?" he turned, confused.

"I grew another cock." He shook his head, his braided hair thwacking heavily about him. "Is that okay?"

Fuck! Here was the fulfillment of all of Max's wildest wet dreams -- hyper cock, check. Tall lithely muscled man standing behind him, check. And two cocks at once, the ultimate DP? Fucking CHECK!

"Give it to me," Max panted. "Oh, god, give it all to me!"

The water god grinned, his teeth glinting in the candlelight. "Don't have to ask me twice."

In one slow smooth motion, he pushed into Max's pussy!

Max gasped. The god's cock was hard, completely hard -- it felt like some of the glass dildos Max had, but way bigger -- and the water god, the pure smooth glassy Neptunian sprite breathed down his neck -- probed his cockhead through Max's crevice, opening it up wider and wider with its prodigious, yet smooth and completely slick, width --

Max pushed back into the god, pinning him against the wall, taking the god's entire shaft up his well-lubricated cunt, clenching and unclenching in a way that made the god grunt with pleasure.

Meanwhile, the god gently thrust his hips, the cock cautiously probing Max's sensitive spots, giving off enough wetness and moistness that it was able to slip-and-slide its way to Max's most erogenous spot, the cervix --

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," Max moaned. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeees." His cervix unclenched and took in the god's cockhead, jacking off the dick with utter tightness --

"Ohhh, ohhh," he moaned, his mind blank from pleasure as the god slid in and out of him --

Then, just as he was about to cum, the god pulled out!

"Whaaa?" Max said. He reached around and tried to grab the god's cock --

The water god held it out of reach. A mischievous grin spread on his broad face. "Ready for the second cock?"

Max looked down and started. Was that -- yes! That's right! This fantasy-god had grown a second cock!

"Fuck," Max panted, reaching down to wrap his hands around both of the god's cocks. He wished he had a third (or even fourth) arm so that he could stroke off his own dick at the same time.

"Yes!" Max cried out. "Fuck. Yes. Oh, please, fuck me!"

The water god's grin glinted. Then the second shaft lengthened, growing ever taller out of the god's body, the slim stick effortlessly entering Max's well-loved asshole, its smooth glassy shape stroking the inside of Max --

"Ohmygod," Max gasped, lost to the sheer waves of pleasure.

Then the water god re-entered Max's pussy -- the head of the gigantic cock pulsing and vibrating while the rest of it pistoned in and out of Max --

"AAAAA," Max gasped and gasped, unable to speak past his sheer sense of pleasure --

The water god grinned, the ego-rush of fucking someone mindless hitting his head. Then he focused again on his physical body, his dual pistons pounding in and out, in and out, in and out of this man's well-lubricated holes --

The water god's hips bucking wildly, his hands gripped Max's hips, stroking and massaging the base of the man's shaft---

"Ohhhh, yeeeeessss," Max moaned. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

Max's half-chubbed cock, which had deflated slightly in the shock of meeting a strange man, rallied and pulsed its way back to full mast upon feeling the water god's warm hands on it.

Max grinned, watching as the cock lengthened and ballooned up until it stood stiffly in front of his face. He licked the cockhead -- but was only able to give it a half-lick before it lengthened and grew out of reach of his own mouth --

-- and now it was in the mouth of the tall man behind him!

The water god expertly swirled his mouth around Max's cock -- it felt as if every part of his mouth sucked and kissed Max's cock, tingling it wildly -- all the while, stroking the base of Max's cock, cupping his balls --

"Fuck!" Max shouted, his cock lengthening, lengthening, lengthening -- growing into the water god's throat, past his tonsils, fucking his entire throat that contracted around Max's absurdly long cock --

he bucked, thrust into the god's mouth -- pistoned in and out of the god's throat -- the god whose head bobbed up and down Max's shaft, perfectly timed --

At the same time, Max's ass ground against the thrusting god's dual cocks. He thrust back against the god's cocks fucking him, pinned him against the wall, and ground him with a sloppily hungry and wet cunt and asshole.

At this point, the slim asshole cock had thickened to match the prodigious size of the pussy-cock -- the pussy-cock that, now that Max could focus enough to sift through and categorize the sheer pleasure-overload sensations, was gyrating and pulsing and pistoning in a most exciting mechanical manner, as if the water god were part-robot...

"FUCK!!" Max screamed, cumming and cumming! He came and came and came and came from every orifice -- his asshole pulsed around the god's huge thick long smooth rod that now pressed stiffly against his g-spot (or p-spot?) and shuddered into his body -- his pussy clenched and clenched and squirted all over the god's huge beyond belief dong that filled up Max's cunt like it belonged there and creamed it completely overflowing full -- and, in the midst of it all, his own gigantic cock squirted and squirted gallon after gallon of cum down the god's throat, such that he presently felt the god's swelling belly pressing against his back --

At the same time, the water god blasted a sheer volume of cum straight into Max's holes, the force feeling like a water hose firing inside of his organs, pumping up Max with gallon after gallon of cum --

"Mmmph," Max gasped, wiping the cum from his mouth, his knees trembling from the sheer force of that nuclear blast orgasm, his cock softening and retracting out of the god's throat, the god's softening cocks sliding out of his asshole and pussy.

After a long moment, Max turned to the man that towered over him.

"Thank you," he gasped. He crouched down, then stretched out his body in the bathtub. "I think this calls for a nice long bath."

The water god grinned. Without a word, he settled on top of Max, his warm watery embrace laying comfortingly heavily on his chest.

Faintly in the background, a song came on.

]]]Love, love, is a verb, love is a doing word...

Max sighed. Maybe he wouldn't be a lone wolf any longer. As if picking up on Max's thoughts, the water god massaged his shoulders, comforting him.